LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lila’s Family Vacation (complete - 9 August 2022)

The light streaming in from the hotel window woke Lila up. It was a little past seven in the morning, but the young girl still felt incredibly groggy. They had spent the entirety of yesterday in the aquarium, and it was a blast - but by the time they left in the evening the entire family was exhausted. She pushed down the covers slightly and turned to face Mom, who was sleeping on the other side of the same queen-size bed. The two of them shared the same room and bed, while Dad had a separate room to himself. Mom was quite clearly tired as well, and was now still sound asleep. As she turned her body she felt the squish of her wet diaper under her pyjamas - the girl had already peed in it even before going to bed last night, and she vaguely remembered waking up in the middle of the night to pee again. It was comfy, and Lila was in no rush to get herself changed. She wanted to go back to sleep, at least for a couple more hours, but there were two things that were bugging her. The first was that the morning sun was making the room a little too bright. The second was the dull ache in her belly.

Lila wasn’t sure what to do. She could remove the diaper and go poop in the toilet, but then Mom would have to get up and change her into a new one or she’d have to go diaper-less for a while. Or, she could poop in her diaper now and worry about it later. But, if she pooped herself with the toilet so close by, would Mom get angry? Cleaning up a messy diaper is a lot of work, after all. She did have permission to poop in her diaper back at the airport, but that was because they were in a hurry. She could pretend that it was an accident, but - no, Mom probably wouldn’t believe that.

As the ache got worse she thought she’d just have to ask. Lila edged closer to Mom’s side of the bed and gave her a little nudge. After a couple of nudges, Mom finally woke up.

“Good morning, dear.” said Mom in a half-awake state, bringing Lila’s head closer to her own. “What are you doing up so early? I’m still pretty sleepy myself.”

“Good morning Mom.” replied Lila. “I would like to get more sleep, but… my belly’s aching a little.”

Mom paused a little, then started stroking Lila’s hair.

“It’s okay dear, just use your diaper…” said Mom, pausing to let out a yawn. “I’ll change you when we both get up later.”

With Mom’s assurance, Lila tried to get into a comfortable pooping position - which was a little hard to do while lying down. She could have gotten into a squat instead, but lying down under the covers felt really nice when she was this tired, and she wasn’t too keen on moving. Pooping herself with Mom right next to her would be super embarrassing too, so she wanted the little privacy offered by the blanket. Eventually, she settled on lying down sideways with her knees slightly curled inwards. That was a comfortable-enough position and all it took was for Lila to give a gentle push - and loads of warm mush began making its way into the back of the diaper, spreading throughout. Mom got up momentarily to close the curtains before lying back down next to Lila, who was still in the midst of getting everything out of her system. Once Lila was finally done, a light scent of poop wafted out from under the covers, and she heaved a sigh of relief, blushing slightly.

“Looks like you’re done…” teased Mom, who rolled a little closer to Lila’s side of the bed, facing the girl. Still lying down, she brought her arms over Lila. She had wanted to snuggle with her daughter a little, but she caught a glimpse of the diaper’s waistband peeking above her pyjama pants, so instead she pulled the waistband back for an impromptu check, comfirming that Lila had indeed filled her diaper quite a bit.

“You really had to go, huh?” said Mom as started giving gentle pats on the back of her diaper. “Hope you feel better now.”

“Jeez, Mom…” responded an embarrassed Lila.

Having handled the ache in her belly - albeit in a rather embarrassing manner - Lila was now in a much more relaxed state. The curtains were closed, making the room comfortably dim, and with Mom’s gentle pats Lila could feel the warm mess squish against her bum - an oddly soothing feeling that made her feel quite little. Enjoying that blissful moment, the girl gradually drifted back to sleep.

The sound of the hotel door opening jerked Lila awake. She turned her body to look at the digital clock on top of her bed-side table, and saw that it was almost noon. The girl had slept very well, due to the long day that they had the day before.

Soon, Mom came in. Lila took a glance at her and saw that she carrying a couple of paper bags from a nearby grocery store.

“Good morning dear, I got you some quick breakfast.” said Mom, as she placed the bags on a table. “You were sleeping like a log, so I didn’t want to wake you.”

Sitting herself upright, she felt the warm mess squishing underneath her. At first it felt a little while for her to register this foreign feeling, then she remembered the events a couple hours prior. Now that she was slightly more awake she cringed a little at herself when she recalled that embarrassing moment with Mom… but at the same time found herself wondering if she’d get the chance to experience that feeling again.

Knowing that a diaper change was in order, Mom went to the wardrobe and took out a fresh diaper. Taking the cue from Mom, Lila pulled down her pyjama pants and spread her legs. Having gone through a number of diaper changes by now, Lila was no longer as bashful about it… although she did feel a little bad about the enormous work that would be needed for this change. She did toss and turn quite a bit when she was sleeping after all, and she knew that the mess had smeared all over.

Mom walked over and got straight to work - she placed a changing mat underneath, untaped the diaper and, unfazed by the mess, started wiping down. It didn’t take long, and soon Lila was in a fresh diaper. The girl, now a little more awake, realised that she was famished, and walked over to the table where her breakfast was waiting.

“Once you’re done eating, go change into some outside clothes.” said Mom as she bagged the dirty diaper and tossed it in the bin. “We’re going out soon.”

• Like 7
  • reartykeuniverse changed the title to Lila’s Family Vacation (updated 25 June 2022)
11 hours ago, Jennynappy said:

You should write more about her age thirteen -- does she have breasts, wear a bra? Have period?

I respectfully disagree. 

I believe that any description of breasts, bras, periods would not be what the average user of this site would be looking for, and may run afoul of the rules.  I believe that the average user who reads stories on this site is looking for people who act like children and wear diapers.  A discussion of the fact that the character (in the real world) would be approaching or at puberty would put off a lot of people, including myself. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, baby664 said:

I respectfully disagree. 

I believe that any description of breasts, bras, periods would not be what the average user of this site would be looking for, and may run afoul of the rules.  I believe that the average user who reads stories on this site is looking for people who act like children and wear diapers.  A discussion of the fact that the character (in the real world) would be approaching or at puberty would put off a lot of people, including myself. 

Agreed...statements like that would either violate our rules or push the boundaries too far for comfort. 

1 hour ago, Jennynappy said:

I find it a terribly boring story then

I'm sorry, just trying to understand. Are you saying that you want to have more details about her breasts, body, perhaps sexual feelings about the diapers?

6 hours ago, Jennynappy said:

She is thirteen can you not understand? I'm done.

You seem to be having difficulty understanding that sexualizing minors is verboten on this site because it can get the site into a bunch of legal hot water in Europe in a big hurry.  So, your request very simply cannot be fulfilled here. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Lila was never great at dealing with the summer months. She disliked the scorching heat emanating from the pavements, the bright sun blinding her view, and - most of all - the sticky, sweaty skin caused by the humid air. Today was an especially hot summer day, and the family had wanted somewhere cooler to spend their time - so they drove over to the shopping district, and walked into the closest shopping mall they could find. As Lila entered the mall, she felt the strong gust of cold air from the air conditioner brush against her skin, and the young girl was thankful for an escape from the strong summer heat outside.

Mom had wanted to get some souvenirs for friends back home, so the family walked around casually, entering any store that caught their interest. As they walked, the chill air caused Lila to feel a slight twinge in her bladder. The girl, now accustomed to using the diaper whenever she wanted, simply let go and soaked the diaper with her pee. She was surprised at how easy it was for her to wet her diaper, compared to when she first tried to pee at the airport - which was quite the struggle.

I didn’t need to stop walking, she thought to herself.

Upping her pace, she caught up to her parents, who had just walked past a grocery store.

“Oh right, I nearly forgot. We’re running low on diapers so we should stock up while we’re here.” said Mom, as she switched directions and headed back towards the grocery store. Hearing that, Lila blushed a little, but was thankful that what Mom had said was vague enough to not reveal who exactly the diapers were for. She followed her parents into the store, and headed towards the diaper aisle.

Lila had walked through diaper aisles many times in the past, but she never paid them much attention. Now, however, she was paying attention - and she was surprised at the sheer variety that the store had to offer. The shelves were stocked with a wide selection, from baby diapers to pullups to adult diapers. Now that they were here Lila started to feel a little self-conscious again, but the amount of options had her in awe.

“We’ll need some of these… and maybe this as well, just in case.” said Mom, as she grabbed some packs of baby wipes and a tube of barrier cream, placing them into the shopping basket. She then focused her attention back on the diaper shelves. She could have easily just bought the same diaper that Lila was already using, but since the store had so much to offer she thought she’d spend a little bit of time to see she could get something better.

True enough, something different caught her eye - it was a bright pink package with a picture of a girl at the front; but unlike most other packages with pictures of babies or toddlers, this one instead had a picture of a girl about Lila’s age. She extended her arms and grabbed a pack out of the shelf, taking a closer look at the product description at the back. It stated that it was designed for older children with heavy bedwetting or incontinence, and promised absorbency lasting “up to 12 hours”. The diaper itself was adorned with cute designs comprising pink ribbons and little dots - not babyish, but tastefully designed to appeal to an older child. Glancing at the size indicator, Mom saw that it would fit Lila very nicely. It was definitely pricer than Lila’s current diapers, but after considering the number of changes required per day, Mom thought she’d actually be able to save a little.

Lila was at the other end of the aisle. She happened to be looking at some pullups, and realised that they actually did make them for her size. But having used actual diapers for a while now, she found that she preferred those instead. Mom called out to her, gesturing to get her to come over, and showed her the package in her hands.

“Would you like to give this one a try?” asked Mom. “It might be better than your current ones.”

Looking at the package, the girl was a little concerned. For one, the package looked a lot more childish than the one that came with her current diapers, which were medical diapers. And while they looked like they were a lot more absorbent it also meant that they were likely to be quite a bit thicker than her usual diapers. But she found herself captivated by the design of the diapers themselves. The medical diapers that she was currently wearing were plain white, and this new one was a lot nicer to look at.

This would be a little embarrassing to wear, she thought to herself, but it does look really cute.

“Sure, why not.” agreed Lila. It was at least worth a try, she thought.

By the time the family finished shopping, it was late in the afternoon. They decided to grab a late lunch at the food court, and returned back to the hotel for some rest. Lila had worked up a bit of a sweat under the hot summer heat, so she went straight for the shower. Once that was done, she saw that Mom had been waiting for her on the bed, where the changing mat had been laid down. Mom had already opened the new pack of diapers, and she was in the midst of fluffing one up.

“Come on over,” said Mom. “let’s give these new diapers a try.”

As Mom taped the diaper in place, Lila realised that this new diaper was indeed a little thicker than her older ones. But, it was also a lot softer, and it was nice to feel the material brush against her skin.

“How is it?” asked Mom.

“I kinda like it, I guess… it’s thicker and feels softer.” answered Lila.

Now that she was diapered, the girl went to the wardrobe, planning to change into more comfortable clothes. She picked out a loose-fitting shirt and a pair of shorts, but then quickly realised that putting on the shorts over the thick diaper resulted in a tight fit and a rather large bulge. The pants went on fine, but it wasn’t very comfortable, so the girl took it off, and tried searching for something that would fit better.

Seeing the girl struggle with what to wear, Mom eventually suggested, “Dear, you don’t always have to put something over your diaper - it’s just the two of us in here. Besides, it’ll make checks and changes easier for me, too, so I’d actually prefer if you didn’t put anything on.”

The girl hesitated a little. Sure, by now Mom had seen her in her diaper countless times, but it was still a little embarrassing and she didn’t want to reveal more than what she needed to. She continued rummaging through her wardrobe, trying to see if there was anything that could have possibly fit more comfortably. Eventually, however, she gave up on her search, and heeded Mom’s suggestion to go pantsless. Defeated, she jumped on the bed, face buried on a pillow.

“Don’t worry, honey. It’s just the two of us here anyway, and I think that diaper looks really cute on you.” laughed Mom.

For the next few hours Lila and Mom lazed around in the hotel room, the girl catching up to her Twitter and Instagram feeds which have gone untouched for the past few days, while Mom surfed through the various cable TV channels the hotel had to offer. Lila had been peeing into the diaper as and when she felt the need, and while the pee made the diaper warm and squishy, it still felt dry and soft against her skin. It was indeed performing much better than her old diapers, which would have probably required a change by now.

Going pantsless meant her diaper was in full view, and with nothing to hold the diaper in place, it made audible crinkling sounds with every movement. It was a little embarrassing for the girl, but over time she slowly got used to it. And it did feel comfier without having to wear pants.

Eventually, Mom got up from her seat and called out to her daughter. “We’re going out to dinner, Lila. You look pretty wet but I’m sure it’ll hold up for a few.” She rummaged through the wardrobe for a while and picked out a dress, handing it to the girl. “Here, put this on - it’ll hide your diaper bulge well enough.”

Taking the dress from Mom, Lila was a little surprised at how Mum could tell that she was wet from afar, even without checking. She asked, “How did you know I was wet, Mom?”

“Lila, dear, you’re hardly ever dry.” laughed Mom. “Besides, look how the little pink ribbons have disappeared?” she said, pointing at Lila’s diaper. “Those are wetness indicators that fade away when wet. That’s why I said it’d be easier for me if you didn’t have pants on.”

Looking down at her diaper, Lila saw that a lot of the little pink decorations have indeed faded away, now replaced by a slight yellow tinge from her pee. Some of the padding in front was still dry and had the designs visible, but most of the dots and ribbons at the middle and back were now gone.

Realising that Mom had been silently checking on the state of her diaper over the past few hours, she couldn’t help but feel a little… small. Almost like a toddler who didn’t know to tell Mom when her diaper was wet. The girl didn’t quite know how to describe this weird feeling, but she knew that she didn’t dislike it. Sheepishly, she changed into the dress that Mom selected for her, and looked into the mirror - the bulge showed just a little - not enough for anyone else to tell, except for Lila.

And it did make her look a little cute, she thought to herself.

• Like 7
  • reartykeuniverse changed the title to Lila’s Family Vacation (updated 12 July 2022)

Lila groaned softly as she exited the car. It was early in the morning - much earlier than Lila was used to, but today was the day that Lila had looked forward to the most. They were at the amusement park, and the family had wanted to start early so that there was enough time to go on all the rides. The young girl, annoyed at having been woken up so early, was a little cranky.

But her grumpiness didn’t last long, because walking through the turnstiles and seeing all the rides had immediately put the girl into a wondrous mood. She now had her face buried in the location map, planning which rides she wanted to go on. But before the rides, there was something else that needed settling first.

“Diaper change first, Lila.” said Mom as she grabbed a hold onto Lila’s arm before she could run off, and led her towards the restrooms. The family had wanted to arrive early to avoid the queues at the ticketing counter, so they left first thing in the morning after grabbing some sandwiches from the breakfast buffet at the hotel. But this meant that Mom didn’t have the time to change Lila yet, and so the girl was still in the diaper that she wore to bed last night - which was now, of course, very wet.

Thankfully, the park had just opened for the day and there weren’t too many people around yet, which meant that the restrooms were still relatively clean. The new diaper had performed admirably, absorbing everything without a leak, but Lila had been wet for quite a long while now and Mom was starting to worry about her skin getting irritated. Knowing that changes today would be few and far between, Mom applied some barrier cream, just in case.

Back outside, the ride closest to them was the bumper cars, and Lila - now in a fresh diaper - excitedly went over, joining the queue, her parents behind struggling to keep up with the girl’s pace.

The morning went by in a flash - following Lila, the family had gone on ride after ride, with hardly any time for rest. But eventually the parents couldn’t match Lila’s energy, and so they took a short break. After all, they did need to use the toilets - even if Lila didn’t. And so they went, with Lila waiting outside, looking after their bags.

Mom came back first, because the gents was further away from where they were. Since there was a little bit of downtime while waiting for Dad, she thought she’d better check on the condition of Lila’s diaper.

“How’s your diaper, dear?” asked Mom.

Lila knew that she had wet several times over the past few hours, but she didn’t feel too wet yet. These newer diapers were thicker for good reason, and the girl was confident she’d be okay for quite a while more.

“It’s only a little wet, Mom.” replied Lila.

Mom wanted to trust the girl, but after that leak in the aquarium the other day, she thought her daughter was perhaps not that great at gauging the state of her diapers - and she didn’t want to take any chances this time. Glancing around to ensure that no one was looking their way, Mom quickly gave the girl’s padded bum a quick pat. Her hand was met with a light poof rather than a squish, which told her that Lila was right - she was relatively dry… for now.

Lila blushed a little at being checked, especially since she had already told Mom that her diaper was okay. But she too knew that the checks were better left to Mom. 

Oh well, it’s not like anyone cares, she convinced herself. And even if they did, a pat on the bum is far less embarrassing than a leaky diaper.

The next ride that Lila set her sights on was the ferris wheel. Mom and Dad weren’t too keen on getting crammed inside a warm, stuffy chamber for half an hour, but the young girl insisted, so they relented and let her go on her own while the two of them left to find a place for lunch.

After a short queue, Lila got on the ride. There weren’t too many people looking to get on, so the girl was given a cabin all to herself. It was incredibly exciting for the girl - partly because she enjoyed being high up, but also because this was the first time her parents had let her on a ride alone.

Her cabin slowly began to ascend, and Lila looked on in amazement as the objects on the ground got smaller. Eventually the cabin got high enough, and she was treated to a full view of the city. As she enjoyed the view, she felt the need to poo. She wasn’t going to let that distract her from her fun, however - not that she had to, anyway. She turned her body around to face the window at the back of the cabin and let her knees rest on the seat. Unlike her previous attempts at messing where she had to be conscious of the people around her, this time she didn’t need to be discreet. She bent her body slightly, lifted her butt, and with a grunt, started to expel logs of warm, soft poop into her diaper - all while peering out the window, scanning the city below her.

It took a couple of pushes, but the girl finally emptied her bowels into the diaper. Placing her hand on her butt, she could feel the firm shape of her mess against her shorts. With her shorts supporting the diaper, there wasn’t much room for the diaper to sag, so Lila could feel the warm lump of mess held tightly against her bum. Finally relieved, she turned around and sat herself back down to have a look at the other side of the cabin, which was now slowly descending. She felt her phone buzz - it was Mom - telling her that they’d found a lunch spot and to head over once she was done. Lila gave a quick reply, and snapped a photo of the skyline, which she also sent to Mom.

Once back on land, Lila made her way over to the outdoor food court where Mom and Dad were at. Mom was having a burger, while Dad appeared to have finished his meal and was now slowly sipping a coffee while waiting. Lila first went and got herself a hot dog and a drink, before joining her parents at the table. 

As she sat on the bench next to Mom she felt the warm mess squish against her. For a brief moment she had forgotten that she was very messy - but now she was seated she was reminded of her messy diaper. It wasn’t a big deal; she didn’t mind it, and she was confident that her diaper could hold up. Knowing that Mom would check her eventually, she decided that she didn’t have to bring it up, and she started on her meal.

The family’s post-lunch itinerary was just as packed as it was in the morning. Lila, re-energised after her lunch, was determined to get on every ride the park had, Dad and Mom once again falling victim to the girl’s enthusiasm. Despite being loaded the diaper was still holding up well, but because the girl had continued to wet, the mess had taken on an even softer consistency; and her moving around so much had caused it to smear all over her bum and crotch. But the thrills, sights and sounds were all too captivating for her to even notice.

But now the sun was intensifying, and the heat was starting to wear on them. They wanted someplace cool for a change, so they went for the haunted house, which was comfortably air-conditioned. Stepping into the waiting area, the cool air provided them with much needed relief, so they paused there for a moment to cool off and catch a breather.

Now that Lila and her parents were now in an indoor enclosed space, Mom was finally able to catch a slight whiff of Lila’s messy diaper. But the smell was so faint, and amidst the lingering odours of food, perfumes, and air freshener, no one would have detected the smell of her messy diaper, unless they were standing close enough and looking for it - like Mom was.

The corner that they were resting at was dark enough to offer some privacy and not many people were around, so Mom decided to perform a quick check to confirm her suspicions. She grabbed a hold of the girl and brought her close, and with her free hand tugged at the back of the shorts to look inside - and found that Lila was indeed very poopy. The padding, which had started out white, now had a yellow discolouration from the front through the back, and the seat of the diaper - where Lila had smushed her poop against - had taken on a brownish stain.

“Oh dear, you are very messy.” sighed Mom. “When did this happen?”

“At the ferris wheel, Mom.” replied Lila.

“Ah, that’s why I didn’t know.” Mom was initially confused about how her daughter had ended up in a poopy diaper when she didn’t notice the girl pausing to mess at any point - but then she was reminded that there was a brief period where they weren’t together.

Mom knew that Lila was in dire need of a change, but that would mean having to go back outside, and a short trek to a restroom in the scorching heat. Neither of them were eager to exit the comfortably air-conditioned compound - and the room looked just about ready to receive a new wave of guests - so she decided that a change could wait until after this.

After the haunted house, Mom wasted no time in getting Lila to a family restroom for a change. As she wiped her daughter’s messy bum, Mom was silently amused at how carefree Lila had become about her diapers - the girl who had vehemently refused to put it on at the start was now more than happy to mess in it without a second thought.

“Lila darling, wake up, we’re back.”

Mom gave the girl a gentle nudge to wake her up. By the time they left the park in the evening she had completely run of steam, and she fell asleep the moment she got in the car. Sleepily, she rubbed her eyes, shifted across the seat and exited the car, following Mom back to their room. Once in, she promptly threw herself on the bed and dozed off. Mom was about to chide the girl for lying in the bed with dirty clothes on, but, seeing how tired the girl was, she decided to cut her some slack. The hotel swapped sheets daily anyways, so it wasn’t that big of a deal. But at the very least, Mom at least wanted her to sleep in something clean. She took out a shirt from the wardrobe and placed it on the bed next to the girl, got her to sit upright, and removed her dirty shirt, replacing it with a clean one, before laying the girl back down. Then, she pulled off Lila’s shorts as well, leaving her in a shirt and diaper. Sticking a finger into the leak guards for a quick check, Mom found that the diaper was quite damp, but decided that it could last until the morning.

She tossed Lila’s clothes into the laundry bag, pulled the blanket over her daughter, and finally lay down herself, drifting off to sleep.

• Like 4
  • reartykeuniverse changed the title to Lila’s Family Vacation (updated 22 July 2022)
  • 3 weeks later...

After over a week of fun, it was finally time to head back home. The family arrived at the airport mid-morning; enough time for them to return the rental car, check-in their baggage, and get some breakfast before their afternoon flight.

As Lila bit into her breakfast sandwich she felt a little bit of wistfulness - the trip had been a whole lot of fun for the girl - and she had finally come to realise that she enjoyed wearing diapers. She loved the feeling of wetting and messing in them, she loved not having to stop what she was doing to use the toilet, she loved the moments that she shared with Mom when having her diaper changed. But with the trip coming to an end, so was her time with diapers. Well, there was a possibility that they’d go on another trip next year, so she could get another chance with diapers… but maybe next year Mom would think that she would finally be old enough to go without.

Lila had already been changed once in the morning, but her diaper was already a little damp; and Mom wanted her to be in a fresh diaper for the flight, so after their meals Lila followed Mom into a family restroom close to where their departure gate was.

Noting that Lila had yet to poop today, Mom told her daughter, “Dear, if you think you need to do a BM could you please do it now?”

Locking the door, she continued, “We have a long journey ahead of us and I don’t want to change you while we’re on the plane, but I don’t want you holding it for the entire flight.”

Having just eaten breakfast, the girl did feel a slight need to go, so she squat herself down and began pushing, packing her diaper with poop. It was only after a couple of moments that she realised how silly she must have looked, using the diaper when the potty was only a couple of steps away, but after spending the entire trip in diapers it was almost instinctual for her at this point. Knowing that it was too late to stop, she continued to push, emptying out whatever was left in her bowels.

Once Lila had finished pooping, she stood up and looked to her mother to signal that she was done. Mom approached the girl and pulled down her skirt to get it completely out of the way, to prevent it from getting dirty. Changing immediately after the girl had pooped meant there thankfully wasn’t an opportunity for the mess to get squished around, and so the change was a relatively quick and easy affair for Mom. The girl was wiped, powdered, and taped up in quick fashion, and as she pulled her skirt back up, she thought sadly to herself that that was likely her last diaper change. She found herself hoping that it could have lasted just a little bit longer.

Lila sunk down on her bed, head resting face-down on her pillow. After over a week away from home Lila had started missing her own bed. Sure, the bed at the hotel was plush and comfy, but it was different - and it was comforting to finally be back home, resting on her own bed. Mom and Dad were unpacking and giving the house a little bit of a clean-up, leaving the girl with some time to herself.

She still had her diaper on, and the girl was of course aware of that fact. Now that they were finally back home she could take it off herself and go back to regular underwear, but knowing that her diapered time was nearing its end the girl wanted to cherish every little moment she had left. The diaper was soaked, but it could definitely go for a couple more hours. As she laid down, enjoying the comforting embrace of her warm, wet diaper, weariness took over her body, and she drifted off to sleep.

The sound of ripping tape roused Lila awake. Slowly, the girl opened her eyes and looked around for the source of the sound. She didn’t need long to find out - she saw Mom’s figure right in front of her, and her skirt had been lifted out of the way, revealing her wet, half-opened diaper. It appears that Mom had taken it upon herself to change the girl out of the wet diaper while she was still sleeping. Moving her eyes to the window she saw that it was now dark outside, which told her that she must have been out for quite a while.

“Oh, sorry dear, I didn’t mean to wake you.” said Mom as she opened the diaper and began wiping. “But you were out like a light and your diaper was soaked so I thought I’d give you a change.”

“Good morning Mom, thanks.” replied Lila. She was a little sad that her last diaper was finally getting removed, but having her wet bottom wiped in the comfort of her own bed was a nice consolation that the girl was thankful for.

Still sleepy, the girl closed her eyes once again, enjoying the feeling of the cool wet wipe against her skin. Then, she felt her legs gently being lifted momentarily, bum in the air, and as she was placed back down she felt the familiar, comforting feeling of a fresh diaper.

Realising that something wasn’t going quite as expected, Lila opened her eyes, and saw that she was indeed being placed in yet another diaper.

“Mom, another diaper?” asked Lila, who thought that Mom had acted on reflex after so many diaper changes. “We’re home now, remember?”

“Well, darling, we are indeed back at home so you could certainly wear panties if you’d like.

“But over the past week you’ve clearly taken a liking to wearing diapers.” continued Mom, as she sprinkled some powder onto the girl’s diaper area. “And since you behaved so well during the trip I thought this would be a nice little reward for you, so I figured I’d keep you in diapers for as long as you want to.

“So, which would you prefer, diapers or panties?”

Mom’s proposal was a lot to take in for the girl. As she recalled the past week - and realised how obvious her fondness of diapers had been, wetting and messing herself without reservation - the girl blushed furiously.

But she didn’t have to think very long at all before deciding.

Still overwhelmed with emotion - mostly joy, and a little bit of embarrassment, Lila replied in a soft, yet enthusiastic voice:

“Diapers.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • reartykeuniverse changed the title to Lila’s Family Vacation (complete - 9 August 2022)
On 8/9/2022 at 11:59 PM, rienrien said:

Short and sweet classic style story. Nicely done. I wouldn't mind an epilogue. How long is as long as she wants, exactly? 

I do have actually an epilogue in the works... which coincidentally shares a very similar idea to the one you have proposed here. ?

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...