LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24

Thinking about this chapter and the last one with Nevaeh in the little nest I think it would be finny as hell watching in there.  Beth said that the pod bed was big enough for her but someone 2 feet tall may have a harder time.  Not to mention a shower head that comes to her chest with controls at her knee or a potty only 12 inches of the ground.😏  

21 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Thinking about this chapter and the last one with Nevaeh in the little nest I think it would be finny as hell watching in there.  Beth said that the pod bed was big enough for her but someone 2 feet tall may have a harder time.  Not to mention a shower head that comes to her chest with controls at her knee or a potty only 12 inches of the ground.😏  

She's definitely going to find it as awkward as an adult using a preschooler sized space. The bed's about 2 feet shorter than she is unless there's a special pod that was brought in. (She's a bit over 10' tall and the pods are about 8' in length like a Big's crib is)

I'm sure it is awkward! 😈

I was hoping Connor was able to talk to the other two from Nevaeh's nest or for Mia to spill the beans about what happened after they got back to their dorm. Has Neveah letting herself be treated like this and talked down to like this? She didn't even seem to care about being called a little girl. How did she take getting her diaper changed that morning? It feels like she's already come to terms with her being labeled as a Little. I wonder if she's going to try to say someone poisoned her like Littles do everything they go poopy in their pants lol. I so wish I was a bug on the wall when she first went to the Dean to start her punishment and in their dorm when they got back from dinner lol. 

9 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I so wish I was a bug on the wall when she first went to the Dean to start her punishment and in their dorm when they got back from dinner lol. 

No idea when I would have the energy or time, but maybe I'll write her side story some time. (not anytime soon though!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

She's definitely going to find it as awkward as an adult using a preschooler sized space. The bed's about 2 feet shorter than she is unless there's a special pod that was brought in. (She's a bit over 10' tall and the pods are about 8' in length like a Big's crib is)

I'm sure it is awkward! 😈

Yes but dean Northrup said they put in the empty pod in her nest.😈

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

No idea when I would have the energy or time, but maybe I'll write her side story some time. (not anytime soon though!)

I'd pay $20 on Amazon to read that lol

3 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

She said she'd use the empty pod in her nest, not put one in there. 

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Sorry if I'm not remembering every detail. I wrote these chapters two months ago, and I've had a brutal week at work. 

1 hour ago, keith60 said:

i like this story 

Thanks!🙂

Nevaeh or whatever will probably be adopted soon.

Serves her right for messing with Beth.

Connor will probably be the only one of the exchange students who somehow survives the university without major problems.

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Certainly seems like a punishment that fits the crime! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

Am I the only one that feels sorry for her? I really don't think she wanted to do what she did in the first place. I absolutely believe Kelly forced her to do it in some form or other. Either blackmail, peer pressure, threats or some form of manipulation. She's a victim of Kelly's. 

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Am I the only one that feels sorry for her? I really don't think she wanted to do what she did in the first place. I absolutely believe Kelly forced her to do it in some form or other. Either blackmail, peer pressure, threats or some form of manipulation. She's a victim of Kelly's. 

No you are not the only one, I agree that somehow Kelly forced her to due that.

Am I the only one that thinks Makinzie,  Beth, and Connor could make a cute family. Though I have my suspicions that Conner is either a secret Transgender Girl or possibly Gender Fluid. Beth being either a second mom or older sister in the family. I could see them doing for protection reason especially since Connor is going to be targeted. I feel Stacy left enough animosity in that dimension that at least one big she made mad would have offspring.  I will also admit I think a Conner Makinze mommy/ Daughter relationship is cute. Also Stacy saying she would love Conner even if Connor became a little back in the beginning feel like for shadowing.

1 hour ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Am I the only one that thinks Makinzie,  Beth, and Connor could make a cute family. Though I have my suspicions that Conner is either a secret Transgender Girl or possibly Gender Fluid. Beth being either a second mom or older sister in the family. I could see them doing for protection reason especially since Connor is going to be targeted. I feel Stacy left enough animosity in that dimension that at least one big she made mad would have offspring.  I will also admit I think a Conner Makinze mommy/ Daughter relationship is cute. Also Stacy saying she would love Conner even if Connor became a little back in the beginning feel like for shadowing.

Lol when I first noticed you had posted something in the story section I got my hopes up that maybe you added a new chapter to your story. 

You're not wrong, they'd make a cute family. While she has been treating Connor as a child, I have been getting more of a big sister vibe from his nest mother and not so much as mommy vibes.  I am curious what steps Beth and Connor make together to avoid disaster. 

25 minutes ago, Guilend said:

While she has been treating Connor as a child, I have been getting more of a big sister vibe from his nest mother and not so much as mommy vibes.

The nest mothers are probably forbidden from getting too close to their charges. Emerson is a little mill after all. They can't have them snatching up perfectly adoptable littles for themselves.

18 minutes ago, TerranV said:

The nest mothers are probably forbidden from getting too close to their charges. Emerson is a little mill after all. They can't have them snatching up perfectly adoptable littles for themselves.

Yeah, that did cross my mind in Exchanged. 

14 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Am I the only one

Thanks for the comments! (Mackenzie definitely has likable moments) 🙂

13 hours ago, Guilend said:

I am curious what steps Beth and Connor make together to avoid disaster. 

Thanks for the comments Guilend! 🙂

13 hours ago, TerranV said:

12 hours ago, Guilend said:

Yeah, that did cross my mind in Exchanged. 

Thanks for the discussions here! 🙂

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comments! (Mackenzie definitely has likable moments) 🙂

Thanks for the comments Guilend! 🙂

Thanks for the discussions here! 🙂

You're probably one of the top famous Littles in all the world. 

You are my top little writer for sure.  I was thinking about this story and Between and wondering why Beth would not have a car to get around like Cameron and Addy did.  Then I thought with as money as her parents had and her being so far away they probably would feel saver with her taking a luxuria  anytime she wanted to go some place so they new she was safe.😃 

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I was thinking about this story and Between and wondering why Beth would not have a car to get around like Cameron and Addy did....

This'll be directly addressed at some point in the next chapters. 

Thanks for the kind words Billy!

Just a heads up, I'm going to be posting the next chapter on Thursday night. I might make a deal for a bonus chapter in the weekend too. (Not going to be home until really late Friday night, so figure I'll go a day early for you all!)🙂

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Just a heads up, I'm going to be posting the next chapter on Thursday night. I might make a deal for a bonus chapter in the weekend too. (Not going to be home until really late Friday night, so figure I'll go a day early for you all!)🙂

(little Billy jumping up and down and clapping his mittens with joy)  A bonus chapter would be nice, but make us work for it to!!😃💜

Just now, Baby Billy said:

(little Billy jumping up and down and clapping his mittens with joy)  A bonus chapter would be nice, but make us work for it to!!😃💜

I hope your going to be having fun on Friday night and not working.

• Like 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 111 - 5/3/24