LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24

On 4/27/2023 at 9:35 PM, Moon3ye said:

I hope for more drama and diapers and kindergartens and adoption and stress.

The drama is coming, just a slow burn here. Thanks for the comment! (and for being patient with me!) 🙂

23 hours ago, FloridaKid said:

Woohoo! Love the tie-ins!! 

They're great... until you have to write them and keep track of 4-5 books worth of tie-ins! 🤦‍♀️

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

21 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Or I could write anywhere without getting self conscious at the thought that someone might look over my shoulder and start reading unedited rough draft.

There's a lot of potential in the tech. I'm curious to see where Apple goes with their new headset, and more importantly their version 3 or 4, and whatever comes on the market to answer it. I think that's going to be the next big tech shift. The Google Glass idea was solid but I think a bit ahead of its time. I really hope some day to have something like that! Augmented reality could be awesome if it ever matures to working well!

12 hours ago, YourFNF said:

just how afraid even Connor's grandmother a well respected Amazon seems to be.... Definitely a point in the column for social engineering/control theory...

Definitely a different universe! 

12 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I wonder though if I were enrolled could I use some kind of automatic changing system to avoid getting changed by the Nest Workers? At least then I wouldn't have random strangers touching my junk. I'm probably going over the code on it line by line though....

No spoilers, but you'll probably appreciate a later development!

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

I don't know if anyone is interested or not, but this story on wattpad, as of right now, is at 31 likes 😁

57 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Yhank you, I thought I put a curse on a bonus when I said BabySofia shouldmake us work for it.  Not surprised by wattpad as it is easier to read there and they gave us the last bonus.

You know I might have said 25 if you hadn't said that Billy! 😈

You all have done well on WattPad... Some more here would be appreciated still! 🙂

I'll post the next part on Sunday, probably morning'ish my time. Thanks for the likes and comments everyone! 💜

• Like 1

When you wrote the chapter testing I was wondering how you could put the glasses on and still see the keyboard to type.  Years ago that would not be a problem the keyboards had a little raised dote on two keys to know wear to put your fingers.  I think I get it now, he could see the sceen and what he was typing and the real world at the same time but not others screens.😃

Well on this site you all just fell short of the required 30 likes with 25... Fortunately Wattpad provided 35, so I'll bring the next chapter to both sites! Please keep those likes coming, as they help me keep my writing motivation up! 

Chapter 22: Obstacles

I FOUND MY head swiveling around the best I could from within the carrier strapped to Grandma. The ‘Toys and Games’ aisle for Littles had an ominous feel about it, and I felt the hairs on my arms stick up in response. Reading the labels we passed, it seemed my body’s natural flight instinct was kicking in for a good reason!

If you took the row at its face value, it would have seemed like your average baby toy aisle at a toy store. I suspected many an annoyed Little probably didn’t even pay attention to the things around them as they tried to plan their escapes or didn’t want to encourage their captor. Those would have been huge mistakes to make, though!

I saw a whole section of ‘Crawling Companions’ labeled that were supposed to encourage the Littles to crawl after them. One example said, ‘If your Little walks or runs, they’ll never be able to catch their new friend, but if they decide to crawl, they’ll catch them after a couple minutes of nap-inducing activity!’

I guessed their purpose was to reward Littles for crawling enough that walking wouldn’t seem the way to go… Next were some stuffed animals, hundreds of varieties, that simply said ‘Furry Pals’ on them and included a QR code to scan for more information. ‘I’m sure those have to be bad for you?’ I wondered. I turned my head to try and look up at Grandma to ask her, but I couldn’t catch her attention. 

We passed into a virtual reality gear section, and I saw one labeled ‘Crawl Pad Goggles.’ A quick look at the information card said it was a virtual electronic pad that would motivate users to crawl through fun games and challenges. It could even help with encouraging the use of their diapers…

I shuddered as the hologram showed us a smaller stack of EdgeSphere branded items. “Now, these are typically only used early in your adoption process, as they tend to be too advanced for most Littles? The NeoInfant brand is more commonly used for most Littles to be looked after?”

I followed her hand and saw a much larger set of products spanned a good chunk of the aisle. More ‘scan for information’ signage was present there, and I was beginning to understand the game.

‘An adopted Little probably won’t have a phone to scan them… I wonder what details it gives?’

I leaned in with Grandma as she grabbed a size ‘infant’ set of goggles. “These are the standard ones in a smaller size, correct? No additional programming?”

“Not unless you add it later. You can use parental controls to control access to games and updates.”

Grandma grabbed a few other accessories, including a case, before saying, “Thanks for your help, Grace. That’s all we needed.”

“You’re welcome; please call me again if you need any more assistance.”

“These should work and be safe,” Grandma told me.

“What exactly do those codes say?” I whispered and motioned as we passed by the stuffed animals again.

“They tell about all of the special hypnotic features they have… Those stuffies help make nighttime wetting happen first, then daytime coordination suffers, and soon you have a Little at the customs level you want them.”

I shuddered, and she gave me a loving squeeze. “Let’s get out of here; this was the last item I wanted to purchase for you here.”

As we reached the checkout, I observed a Little woman in a cart. Her panties were showing due to the cart’s seat holes, so I realized she wasn’t regressed. Yet… Her mommy held one of those toy bears, “Nelly, I’m sure you’ll just love playing with her!”

The woman looked sure of the opposite being the truth, judging by the sour expression on her face!

Grandma went to a neighboring checkout who handled the goggles and accessories. A holographic clerk quickly checked us out, and we returned to the car. Grandma carefully unhooked me out of the harness and momentarily sat me on the ground. “I should have asked if you needed to go potty before we left?”

“I could go at some point, but I can wait until we get to the next store?”

“It’s not too far,” she told me. Then, without warning, she picked me up and started threading me into the infant carrier again. Again, the straps felt just as claustrophobic, but we were at the next destination a few minutes later, and she pulled me out of the car. “Does the harness still work for you?” she asked me.

I realized we were at a mall, “As long as you can carry me?”

She laughed, “Other than your auntie and mommy, I don’t think I’ve carried an adult Little so light!”

It was odd being attached to her, but it was comforting knowing that I was protected from all the other giants walking around by one just as tall!

At the door to get in, a tall teenage girl held the door open for us, “Have fun shopping with the cutie!” she said as we passed.

I blushed.

Mom had described the malls as one of the most insane places she would visit with friends and family, and I soon saw why!

Within the span of three stores, I saw three Littles being breastfed as their mommies walked around, two Littles with their diapers pulled down getting bare bottom spankings, and another screaming, “I’m an adult, you can’t do this to me!”

I could just make out the wet pants she had been wearing, now discarded on the floor beside her. I could help but feel bad for her!

“Don’t worry, we’re not buying too many things here; I just want to make sure you have some clothes you can blend in better on the weekends with us.”

“Baby clothes?” I asked nervously.

“Little clothes,” she corrected, “Nothing too babyish. Though I might get a couple of outfits that are a bit more so for you, just in case we need them.”

“Bathroom first?” I reminded her.

“Sure!” She said, “I’d almost forgotten! I’m used to your auntie and your mommy, who that was never an issue!

I blushed at that, even as she walked down a hallway with the traditional bathroom signs leading to it.

BETH AND HER parents talked back and forth with her trying to calm them down.

“Beth, this is getting dangerous,” her mom said.

“Beth, I bet we could still get you a transfer here?” Her dad worriedly said himself. “I know some people in Hamilton’s admissions office? I could have you transferred and in school here by next week?”

“But my friends are here!” Beth complained, “I like it here at Emerson!”

“I know you like it there, sweetie, but I’m scared…” Her dad said.

She knew he meant more than just the simple words of worrying about his Tweener daughter. “I know, Daddy,” she told him. “I promise I’ll be careful. After whatever you said to Dr. Barnes, I’m pretty sure he won’t let anything bad happen to me.”

Her parents sighed then. “I hope so,” her mom said.

“Did you ever meet up with Connor again?” Her dad asked.

“Actually, I think he may be part of what caused all of this,” she told him. “Just who did his mom piss off while she was here?”

“Who didn’t she piss off?” Her dad responded. “She had a way of always being in the right place to cause the most disruption. And whenever they tried to do something to her, she wriggled out of the situation…?”

“If it’s him that they’re after, would it help to stay away?” her mom asked.

“I doubt it at this point,” she told her. “Kelly already hated me.”

“If you’re going to insist on staying there… can we at least insist on some protection?”

“Like what?” Beth asked.

“How about a Holo Assistant? Tessa used to help you a lot when you were growing up?” her mom suggested.

“Mom, I don’t need a nanny!” She tried not to shout.

“I’m not saying you do, sweetheart, but one could keep an eye on your room while you’re gone. She could also look out for you while you sleep and even help with some of the chores around your room while you’re at class.”

“But what if…?”

“What if?” Her mom asked.

“What if one of my friends sees her! It would be like a big billboard saying, ‘This is a little girl who needs more help; she can’t live on her own!’”

“They wouldn’t…” Her mom tried to say.

Her dad interrupted, “Honey, she’s right. It would be like waving a red cape before a bull.”

“What about a security guard?” Her mom suggested next.

“Yeah, Mom, just what I want to do? Walk around with one of Dad’s bodyguards?” She inwardly groaned, “I will never have a social life again!”

“Sweetheart,” her dad told her mom, “let’s talk about this later. I don’t think we’re doing anything but frustrating each other. We’ll come up with a solution that will keep her safe somehow….” He sighed, “Though I would much prefer you return to New Haven for school!”

I COULDN’T HONESTLY believe I was wearing something almost normal when we walked out of the mall! A pair of jeans and a sweatshirt I might have brought from back home left me feeling mostly normal! Well, except for the training pants I wore… and the fact I was being carried in a baby carrier by a giant grandmother three times my height!

Little things in the grand scheme of life!

Grandma quickly helped me find four pairs of jeans, a couple pairs of slacks, a couple pairs of athletic pants, some shirts, socks, and pajamas that could make up enough of a wardrobe I wouldn’t have to haul clothes back, and forth to campus. We’d also stopped by the store with swimsuits and picked up a couple more for their place. “Here, let’s get you situated in here,” Grandma said, undoing the harness and again buckling me up. “Just to warn you, this is more of a drive; I know we just stopped at the restroom, but let me know if you need to stop again. We live outside of town.”

I shook my head, “I should be good,” even as she buckled the harness down and pulled at the straps.

“I should have gotten you a car seat coat while we were at it… But luckily, this week, we have a warm front. I think it’s supposed to be colder again next week, though.”

“Ugh,” I said, “I know Mom said it gets cold here, but I was hoping this was more normal?”

Grandma laughed, “Definitely not! Week before last, we were down below freezing for several weeks straight. I believe next week it’s supposed to return to that.”

“Does everyone on campus have coats?” I asked, suddenly thinking about the trips between buildings.

“Umm… At least the native Littles bring coats?” she told me hesitantly.

I felt my stomach turn slightly, wondering if my fellow students had coats? She started the vehicle on its way, and I could see the road passing by. Something about the smooth ride of the car put me quickly to sleep.

BETH HAD CASSIE, Livy, and Desiree all in her room, sitting on her desk chair, bed, and the bean bag chair in the corner. “Seriously, my parents tried to tell me I needed our old HoloNanny!”

Cassie snorted, “That would have been adorable!”

“More like a death sentence,” Beth said.

“Yeah, there would have been more blood in the water,” Livy agreed. “Next thing you know, they would have just insisted you move into Sanders Hall.”

“That would be horrible, especially if you had Nevaeh as a Nest Mate!” Desiree said.

“I can’t believe they did that to her,” Livy said.

“Well, I’m guessing it was ultimately her choice,” Beth told them.

“Huh?” Desiree asked.

“As a Mid, you can’t just be put into the Littles dorm. They have to give you a choice of expulsion or that.” Beth told them.

“Leave it to Miss Lawyer here to know the law,” Cassie razzed her.

“It’s not my fault my dad is a total law nerd… plus I researched it myself before returning here.”

“Returning here?” Livy questioned her. “Didn’t you grow up out east?”

Beth sighed, “You all really are my best friends in the whole world, you know that, right?”

“Right?” the three said together.

“Ugh… I don’t think I can do this…” Beth pulled at her hair a bit nervously.

“Then don’t,” Cassie said. “Whatever it is, we’ll wait until you’re ready to tell us.”

“Thanks,” Beth said.

“How about we go out for dinner tonight?” Cassie suggested.

“We just did that yesterday?” Beth said.

“True, but how many times will we actually have time to do that once we start classes Monday?” Desiree said.

“How about that new stir-fry place?” Cassie suggested.

“Ugh… you all are going to make me fat!” Beth complained, “Okay, go get your things. I’ll set up a Luxuria pickup.”

“We can just take a Bruber; you don’t have to spend the extra?” Cassie said.

“It’s not spending anything,” Beth told her. “My family has an account. So we do that instead of everyone having their own vehicle.”

“Do you not have any cars at home?” Desiree asked, surprised.

“Just one for Mom and Dad.”

“That’s kind of weird,” Livy said, “I’ve even got a car back home!”

“That golf cart doesn’t count, Livy!” Cassie kidded her.

After a brief tickling match that Cassie dominated, they all left to get their things. Beth grabbed her purse and ensured everything was locked up and recording before heading downstairs to meet them and their ride.

I KNEW THAT Mom said Grandma and Grandpa had a big house, but I had no idea it was a walled-off estate! I had woken up just as the vehicle slowed down and a gate opened before us. Directly in front of us was a huge two-story house that seemed to extend the size of a large office building back home! It was a beautiful home with mature trees planted around it and probably a beautiful flower garden in the summer. The trees were missing their leaves, but I could tell it was usually a pretty yard. To the right of the house, in the distance, I could see another smaller house that looked to be almost my size in design.

Grandma came out and unbuckled me, setting me on my feet, just as Grandpa, Bella, and my two cousins Ryan and Shelby came out from the house. All three were wearing ‘normal’ clothing, with Bella’s dress easily hiding any shape of a diaper from view.

I grabbed my backpack from underneath ‘my’ car seat and straightened up again to greet them.

“Hi,” I said nervously.

Auntie Bella wasn’t accepting that; her head only came up to my shoulders, but she grabbed me in a big hug equal to Grandma’s, “I’m so glad you were able to come!!!”

I smiled at her as she pushed me away, “Me too.”

Ryan was nearly two feet taller than me, so as I reached up to shake his hand, it was a little bit of a stretch, like with a child and an adult back home. But, unfortunately, I learned the other night that he was a few inches short of that Betweener mark. “Good to see you again,” he said.

“Mom can’t have all of the hugs,” Shelby told me as she wrapped me in a hug. My head ended up awkwardly at her chest level as she hugged me. “I’m glad to meet you for real; the restaurant the other night doesn’t count!”

I laughed nervously, “It was a bit busy that night.”

She grabbed my hand, “Grandma, you said he’s staying in Aunt Stacy’s old room?”

“Yes, do you want to show him where it’s at? Then, we’ll grab the things we picked up shopping.”

“Sure,” the seventeen-year-old said. “Come on.”

“Are you always this energetic?” I asked as she led me inside the massive and quite beautiful house.

“Pretty much!” she told me. “Well, except at school, where I have to make sure I don’t attract attention…?”

When we came to the stairs, I gaped, realizing I hadn’t tried to use Amazon-sized stairs up to that point!

The large staircase leading to the second floor was intimidating as I looked up and tentatively took my first step up. I lifted my foot up, and it felt like I was trying to climb onto a chair as high as the effort was. Moving my other leg up, I had to repeat that twenty more times, and by the time I reached the top, I was winded!

Shelby smiled at me, “That looked almost as hard as when Mom climbs them!”

I looked down the stairs, “With this new height, that feels like climbing a mountain!”

She laughed, “That’s right, you were taller back home. You certainly overdid the shrinkage! Come on, your mom’s old room is just over here!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! 

LCW will have a new posting every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 22 - 4/30/2023
I find the idea with the Holo Nanny very funny but can understand the concerns.

I'm looking forward to meeting Connor's big family. 

Will we also learn what happened to Amanda's sisters and their Littles after Stacy healed them?
3 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:
I'm looking forward to meeting Connor's big family. 

It's going to be a lot of people, that's for sure! Some of those answers will wait another week or so of time in the story. (Can't cover 30 years of history in one weekend 🙂 )

Why wouldn't she want to room with Neveah? I totally would want to. It would be easier to make sure she both used her diapers and learn to "enjoy" her messy diapers and get her in enough trouble to get spanked at least once a day, maybe more 😈

17 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Why wouldn't she want to room with Neveah? I totally would want to. It would be easier to make sure she both used her diapers and learn to "enjoy" her messy diapers and get her in enough trouble to get spanked at least once a day, maybe more 😈

🙄

<shakes head at Guilend>

3 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

🙄

<shakes head at Guilend>

I'm good. I swear. I'm an angel. I'd never get spanked if I was in that dorm or any Little dorm. I'd be the pillar of society and good social decorum. 

8 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I'm good. I swear. I'm an angel. I'd never get spanked if I was in that dorm or any Little dorm. I'd be the pillar of society and good social decorum. 

That's after the demerits and being sent to the daycare, right? Or after the etiquette center? 🤣

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

That's after the demerits and being sent to the daycare, right? Or after the etiquette center? 🤣

Probably after the etiquette center if I'm being honest 😂 

Even after I'm sent to daycare I'd be doing everything I could to get Amazon's into trouble. Especially if I was a Little or Betweener, but I'd think I'd have more fun as an Amazon because I'd be able to slip breastmilk into other Amazon's food or drink. Or laxatives. But I have a feeling once caught I'd skip daycare and go straight to the etiquette center no matter what my size was lol

I know you will probably explain shortly, but I'm wondering if Bella is married. She has kids but the father hasn't been mentioned. She still seems to be adopted and living with Amanda and Fred so maybe the situation just didn't work out. Hope he's still in his kids lives in some form.

Looks like Beth is gonna tell her friends about her unique history.

39 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I know you will probably explain shortly, but I'm wondering if Bella is married. She has kids but the father hasn't been mentioned. She still seems to be adopted and living with Amanda and Fred so maybe the situation just didn't work out. Hope he's still in his kids lives in some form.

This will be revealed in a couple chapters.

Hi BabySofia, I just wanted to say I would not feel bad about not getting to 30 on this site, I'm sure like me alot of your follower have gone to wattpad to read these stories.  I read them there and always come back her to leave a like and a comment.  I comment to both sites sometime also.  I'm not sure that a body guard would be a bad idea, several high ranking officials have them for their children incase of taking them to pressure the parent or blackmail. 😀

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm not sure that a body guard would be a bad idea, several high ranking officials have them for their children incase of taking them to pressure the parent or blackmail. 😀

It may be something she can't avoid forever! We'll see what happens?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I was wondering if Connor can somehow sweet talk McKenzie into letting him bring the glasses into his crib so he can read and study at night?😏😻

🤷‍♀️We'll see what happens?

Anyway, just FYI I'll be posting tomorrow night, but it won't be as early as I normally do. Not sure what time I'm going to get home. Shouldn't be super duper late, but it won't be the normal time. Thanks for reading everyone!

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Anyway, just FYI I'll be posting tomorrow night, but it won't be as early as I normally do. Not sure what time I'm going to get home. Shouldn't be super duper late, but it won't be the normal time. Thanks for reading everyone!

Hope your going out to have fun and not working.  I know you like your work, but you need fun yoo.😃

29 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Hope your going out to have fun and not working.  I know you like your work, but you need fun yoo.😃

Unfortunately it is working late... Is what it is though!

As much as this news saddens me. I'm not sure what my schedule is going to be tomorrow. I have to wait for an apartment complex to call me so I can pay them money, then get the utilities in my name and then move all my stuff by the end of the day. I don't have much stuff. Probably take 2, maybe 3 trips in my Buick and 2 trips in my buddy's truck. I can get the majority of my stuff in one trip lol. I think I'll only need help moving my bed and a kitchen table. 

Unfortunately it is working late... Is what it is though!

Well at least you like what you do.  I must say I put to many 14 hours work days in to remember, but I did like what I was doing.  There is something to say you are proud of the work you did.

Chapter 23: Time Capsule

SHELBY PUSHED OPEN the large door, and I immediately guessed Grandma had never changed a thing in her room over the nearly thirty years since Mom had left. She’d shown me some pictures of her room when I decided I was coming here. I think she’d really hoped it would scare me off from coming…

Instead, it made me wish to do it more.

From what I remembered of the photograph, the only thing that had been changed in thirty years was the comforter, and the bedding was a dark blue design. The pink princess bed she’d slept in looked the same as in the photo, complete with the crowns on the top of the four posts and the rail designed to keep a toddler from falling out of bed. The room was even still decorated with butterflies everywhere and white furniture that looked the same. I noticed the changing table looked the same.

There were no contents in there, other than it looked like maybe the closet had a couple of really frilly baby dresses still inside of it that Grandma probably retained for memory’s sake. ‘I certainly can’t fit in any of them!’

What I liked most about the room was that the furnishings were small enough to feel comfortable there.

“Sorry, it’s still really girly,” Grandma snuck up behind me and said, “I just couldn’t change anything when your mom left.”

I looked at her, “She misses you too, you know.”

She walked towards me then and knelt down, enveloping me in her arms. “I was so glad to hear at least a piece of her would visit. We can change the décor if you want?”

I looked around, trying not to show my honest thoughts, “It’s like having a piece of her here with me; please don’t worry about it.”

She smiled, “If you change your mind, let me know. I’m going to head downstairs and wash all of these new clothes. Why don’t you get to know your cousins here? Your grandfather is firing up the grill; we’ll eat dinner in about an hour,” Grandma left me with Shelby and Ryan then.

Shelby smiled at me, while Ryan looked more disinterested. “Actually, I need to go respond to some messages from work that came in just before you arrived. I’ll catch up with you at dinner,” Ryan looked around the room like it was contagious or something and ducked out.

“What’s his deal?” I asked Shelby.

“Biggest fear of his is being adopted and put into a nursery that looks like this… When you grow up having nightmares like that, this can be a little unnerving.”

“Oh, do you want to go elsewhere?” I asked.

She shook her head, “No, I used to play in Aunt Stacy’s room when I was little; this holds a lot of memories for me. I’m glad you’re staying here!”

“Me too,” I told her. I sat on the floor, and she sat with her legs crisscrossed opposite me, leaning against a ginormous bear I hadn’t noticed. She looked like she had done it often, and the bear was easily her bothers height, so it looked like it could envelop her in a hug. “What’s its name?” I asked, pointing to the bear.

“Mom said Aunt Stacy named her Brooke?”

“Wonder why?”

“She said something about she named almost all of her stuffies after people she saw lost?”

I felt my stomach turn then, “That’s depressing.”

“But normal, especially back then!”

“Is it really better now?” I asked.

“Overall, I think so. It used to be like ninety percent of Littles were on track to being adopted when she was in college. It’s closer to sixty percent now.”

“What happened?” I asked.

“No one is really sure, actually? I guess Big’s fertility rate was at its lowest back then, with sixty percent of them unable to have kids here in Ames. Then, about the time when we were born, it went back up to where it’s only like thirty percent can’t have kids here? Selgnasol is still in the forties, so whatever changed seems centralized here.”

“That’s a big change; how did it happen?” I wondered aloud.

“No one is really sure, but I heard Grandma whispering with Grandpa once that she seemed to think Aunt Stacy may have had something to do with it?” She looked at me, “Do you know?”

I shrugged, “It wouldn’t honestly surprise me… Mom is kind of too smart for her own good sometimes. But if more can have kids, why are sixty percent of Littles still babied?”

She sighed, “For fifty percent of the population of Bigs, there is a serious problem with letting go of their baby’s younger stages. It’s like some sort of enhanced post-partum disorder, and it’s even talked about in our sex-ed classes now. Unfortunately, the only way those women seem to deal with it is by having a forever baby….”

“I wonder if the same thing caused that?”

“Who knows… At least whatever it seemed to bring up the protection instincts. Abuse of Littles is one of the most serious crimes now, and permanent removal of mobility has to be approved by a panel of doctors and a judge now.”

“That is a good thing, at least!”

“Doesn’t help with teeth still…” she shuddered, “I think my worst fear isn’t being adopted; it’s having my teeth removed by some ‘mommy’ so I can’t bite her.”

“Are you in danger of that?” I asked her.

“We both are,” she said grimly to me. “At least you have that university student band there. I’m only safe for now until graduation day.”

“Then what happens?” I asked her.

“Then I hope Grandma and Grandpa are intimidating enough that no one tries to catch after we throw our hats...”

I gaped at her, “I thought they had to have cause?”

“Graduation day that doesn’t stop a determined new adult who suddenly can legally adopt.”

“So I take it you’re not looking forward to graduation?” I asked.

“Not the end, but I am looking forward to leaving here to go to college! I have a full ride to Hamilton in New Haven, where we’re much safer!”

I smiled at her there, “I’m glad to hear that!”

“Now, you’ve asked about me; tell me about yourself? Tell me about your sisters? I hate that I have cousins that I’ve never met!”

BETH AND HER friends walked up to the hostess stand at the new stir-fry place she’d heard so much about. You apparently filled a bowl with whatever ingredients you wanted, and the chefs fried it on a large metal grill in front of you while you watched. It was all-you-can-eat, so she knew many of her guy friends regularly visited.

In front of them was a ten-foot-tall big carrying a Little in her arms. The woman bounced the Little up and down as she waited for the hostess to return to the stand and seat them and her Big daughter, who looked about twelve. “Mom, she needs a diaper change,” the girl wrinkled her nose.

“Volunteering?” Her mom asked.

“No, that’s gross. I don’t even know why you felt like you had to adopt him anyway.” Then, at a glare from her mom, she said, “I mean her...”

“Now, Mindi, don’t be mean. Mommy needed to feel useful again with you becoming such a big girl. I assume you didn’t want to return to diapees and nurse from Mommy again?”

The girl blushed, “No, Mom, that would be gross.”

“It wouldn’t have been anything you didn’t do when you were a baby, sweetie, but don’t worry, I’m happy to have you become a big middle schooler, and baby Mandy here takes care of the itch.”

“Can’t you take care of the diaper?” She grumbled.

“I’m serious; if it bothers you, you can change her. Otherwise, you’ll just have to wait until we have our table. I’ll go then.”

The diaper and wipes the woman held were obviously her sign of being ready for the diaper that, unfortunately, was making it to Beth’s nose too. As the woman turned, she could see that the ‘girl’ had been treated to her hair being extended and some facial adjustments. Of course, the laws did nothing to stop cosmetic surgeries… You couldn’t take breasts or a penis off of a Little when they were adopted now without the courts, but that didn’t prevent crazy Amazons from adjusting every other aspect of their ‘Babies’ to match.

This woman seemed to want a typical two-year-old toddler look, with the hair just long enough for pigtails. Their face wasn’t completely like a doll, but it wasn’t an adult’s face by any means anymore. The blush as they made eye contact told her this was a pretty recent adjustment for the poor Little. Not too far off of Mid-size, he had probably worked in her office or something.

Beth turned to look at Cassie, “So you’ve been here before?”

“A couple times,” she smiled. “They have really good choices of shrimp, fish, and some other weird seafood to go inside. You can even have them barely sear things if you want them to be more raw like sashimi.”

“I’ll pass on that here… any place that serves all you can eat isn’t a place I’ll trust for that!”

They were seated soon after that and made it to the line to choose their bowls of ingredients. The woman was now leading the Little by the hand instead of carrying him… her… ‘Ugh!’ Beth gripped in her mind. The whole situation of forced adoption was so infuriating!

She picked vegetables, some peppers added some beef, and then some spicy sauce. But just a little; she didn’t have a huge tolerance like her mom! ‘Or maybe like Connor,’ she thought with a smile, thinking of dinner a couple days ago. ‘I sure couldn’t eat that dish!’ As she handed over her bowl, she was surprised to see the Little handing over his own bowl as an adoring mommy thought it was so cute to see her baby do such a ‘big girl’ thing.

Beth shook her head and watched the food fry, grabbed the cooked food when it was done, and sat next to Livy and across from the other two girls.

“You okay?” Livy asked her quietly while Cassie and Desiree were wrapped in their own conversation.

Beth just nodded towards the ‘Little Girl’ who was allowed to eat alone in the high chair. The only restriction was no utensils, so even from across the room, she could see the bib, and her face was covered already. “I hate this place sometimes…”

Livy nodded, “Something is on your mind, come to my room to hang out when we get back?”

Beth thought but nodded, “Sure.”

“We’ll make it a slumber party! So bring your PJs and snacks!”

Cassie and Desiree eventually finished whatever they were talking about, and the four of them soon gossiped about one thing or another.

I HAD A great time hanging out with Shelby until Grandma came in and said, “Dinner’s ready; why don’t you two wash up?” She motioned to the attached bathroom, which I hadn’t explored yet. “Step stools are in there; you can just use that sink.”

I blushed but nodded, “Why don’t you go first, Shelby? I actually need to use the bathroom too.”

She smiled, “Go ahead, I can wait.”

“You sure?”

“Yep!”

I walked into the open bathroom door and pushed it closed behind me. Looking at the door, I realized there was an extra low doorknob there I could easily reach. Shutting the door, I turned and saw the most enormous bathtub I could have imagined. It rose to just below my chest. The toilet was nearly as high but featured a step stool and one of those child potty toppers on it. I pulled down my pants and the pull-up and climbed on top. Like everything else in the room, it was pink. As I emptied my bladder, I couldn’t help but see all the painted butterfly details gathered about the room. I could remember the twin’s nursery had a lot of butterflies. Still, I didn’t really remember much about Riley’s for some reason. ‘Probably we’re too close in age,’ I thought.

‘I never understood why Mom raised butterflies, but I guess I do now!’ I thought to myself. I wiped myself and pulled everything back into place before washing my hands and letting Shelby in.

“Thanks for letting me go first,” I told her.

“No worries, I’m not worrying about accidents at this point.”

“Huh?” My brain screeched to a halt.

“Seriously, if it happens at home, it happens. Give me just a second, though, so it doesn’t happen.”

I waited in the bedroom for her, ‘How can she not care?’ I wondered.

I heard the toilet flush, and she came out to me. Only then, as she pulled at her shirt, I realized she was wearing a Pull-Up. She noticed my gaze and shrugged, “Connor, even though I am fully potty-trained – and no, I didn’t have an accident, as a Little, it really is just easier to wear a Pull-Up.”

“You mentioned you don’t care if you have an accident?” I asked curiously.

She shook her head, “Not at home, at least. Grandma never makes a big deal about it, and it’s not like Mom has room to speak. She hasn’t used a potty regularly since she was adopted.”

“How does that even work now?” I asked as I followed her back to the stairs.

“Huh?” She said.

“Like…” I tried to pull for the words, “Like she was adopted… a baby for better lack of a term… how does she have you two?”

“Oh,” Shelby said as we began hopping down the stairs. “Why don’t I let Mom tell the story? She tells it better since it’s her story?”

“What story?” I heard a booming baritone voice come from beside the stairs. I was leaping down one at a time.

“Hi, Grandpa,” Shelby said sweetly, “Mom’s story about our father.”

“Oh,” he said. He noticed I was still only halfway down the stairs but within reach of his giant frame. So he plucked me off the stairs and said, “How about a ride?”

I nervously laughed, “Umm… sure…?”

“We didn’t put in small stairs when we bought the house. Your grandmother thought they were better for security.”

He carried me into a large dining room, where I took in the table. At the head of the table was an oversized chair, and to the right, another large chair, which I assumed rightly had to be Grandma and Grandpa. Beside the one on the right was a highchair that looked well used, and then a couple of chairs with booster seats beside them. Several other high chairs were folded up against the wall, but I saw one that looked like it had just been assembled, sitting to the left of Grandpa’s chair.

“I know you probably don’t want to sit in a high chair, Connor, but we have a rule you have to be at least five feet to sit in a booster.”

I blushed, “That’s okay…”

He removed the tray with one hand and put me in the chair. As he buckled me into yet another annoying 5-point harness, I had to note that the chair was one of the most padded I’d sat in outside a recliner. It was actually relatively comfortable. The tray was actually removed, and he pushed me toward the table.

I saw Aunt Bella being strapped into her seat and pushed in. “What about the tray?” I asked, looking at it.

“If any guests come over, we have to use them as it’s too dangerous to put a baby up to the table,” Grandma came in with a platter of food, “When it’s just us, we trust you both not to push yourselves over!”

Grandpa laughed, “Usually.”

I wondered about that but forgot as they began making a plate for me of a smaller portioned burger, some fries, and a few other sides. “This looks good!” I told them.

A taste convinced me, “It tastes good too!” I said when I finished the bite.

“Hmm… He eats neater than Stacy ever did,” Grandpa said.

Bella giggled at that. We all ate for a while, and once the dishes were cleared, Grandma asked, “Does anyone want coffee with dessert?”

“Please?” I asked.

She smiled, “I guessed you were like your mommy there.”

Bella smirked at that, “She was an addict on lots of levels there!”

Grandma smiled and nodded, “Yes, she was. How do you take yours?”

“Just black, please,” I told her.

“I’ll bring some creamer just in case,” she said.

Once, we all had a piece of delicious cake in front of us and coffee in front of all but Bella; Shelby said, “Mom, Connor was wondering about how we were born?”

Her mom did a spit-take, then said, “Umm… What?”

“Like our father. Geeze, not like that, Mom!”

She wiped her own face with the bib she wore. “Oh,” she looked at me. “I guess I can see you being curious. I was never able to tell the full story to your mom either… you’ll have to tell her when you return!”

“Okay,” I said.

“Well, twenty years ago…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you for reading! Please press the ‘Like’ Button if you’ve enjoyed it! Comments are always super appreciated as well! 

LCW will have a new posting every Friday for the foreseeable future! Your support through likes and comments means a lot to me. If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! (And if you do so pretty please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can just leave the stars and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 22
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 23 - 5/5/2023

First off, I will point out my frustration with said cliffhanger. 

Secondly, while I understand the character development with Connor, but right now with Beth, out in the open, I feel like something will happen. I don't think it will be anything big right now, more so an altercation of some kind. 

Thirdly. THIRDLY. 

The CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! 

I think I mentioned that already. 

59 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Good chapter with lots of interesting information, but seriously cliff hangers already.😃

😈 I've been too nice on cliffhangers recently!

14 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Secondly, while I understand the character development with Connor, but right now with Beth, out in the open, I feel like something will happen. I don't think it will be anything big right now, more so an altercation of some kind. 

We'll see! 

15 minutes ago, Guilend said:

First off, I will point out my frustration with said cliffhanger. 

Thirdly. THIRDLY. 

The CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! 

I think I mentioned that already. 

😈

Definitely need a cliffhanger before the next chapter. (To be honest it's one of my favorite chapters so far!) 

• Like 2

I knew before the end that you would end the chapter like this.

I know you and your stories for too long.

I look forward to the story of Bella.

If I were Beth, I don't think I would ever leave the college grounds.

That the place should have changed or not I still believe that everyone is crazy.

So Stacy has "solved" the birth problem with a little annoying side effect.

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 112 - 5/10/24