LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

I may have to change my thoughts on Lilly, she may be a little over the top with her treatment of the girls for a reason.  Nice to see her keep her word with the swimming and Mackenzie there when they went down.  Lilly said she grew on the west coast, I wonder if it was the same state as the park or one that was not as bad.  I wonder if Ventura is helping Kelly, they had a heavy presence in that stae.🙂

Whom ever ends with miss Lilly as mommy will be very lucky. You can tell see Mrs Makenzie both now genuinely care about their littles. Weather it’s through a past interaction with Stacy or having interactions with Carly.

I may have to change my thoughts on Lilly, she may be a little over the top with her treatment of the girls for a reason.  Nice to see her keep her word with the swimming and Mackenzie there when they went down.  Lilly said she grew on the west coast, I wonder if it was the same state as the park or one that was not as bad.  I wonder if Ventura is helping Kelly, they had a heavy presence in that state.🙂  I'm also not surprise by the bath tubs but think they should have showers or a curtain around them.  I'm sure even Lilly's bathroom has a tub because what girl does not to relax in a bath to distress after a hard day.💜  

11 hours ago, AlexTheAlex said:

Ahahhwhahahshahah so cuteeee!

🙂

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I thought McKenzie's mother was the daughter of the person who saved Stacy and not Lilly?

No, that's Lilly. I think Mackenzie is just one of the few rare 'good' bigs who somehow found her way into being a nest mother. She also developed a kind of crush on Connor that led her to treat him a bit better. She also was well aware of how connected he was. 

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

And I don't think Kelly can be prosecuted in another state, especially if it's "only" an attack on a Little.

Definitely unlikely. 

8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Lilly said she grew on the west coast, I wonder if it was the same state as the park or one that was not as bad.

Same state as the park. 

8 hours ago, Princessamaryllis said:

Whom ever ends with miss Lilly as mommy will be very lucky. You can tell see Mrs Makenzie both now genuinely care about their littles.

Yes, I believe both would make good mommies!

Well I loved the chapter but I think you lied to me.  You said I would know what had upset Beth so much as Niki was leaving her room.  I still don’t know why she was upset.  Well I will wait to find out. 
I was pretty happy to see that Lilly is also pretty cool with Carly.  But then she knows the history and knows that Carly is a part of a good group of people.  

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

Well I loved the chapter but I think you lied to me.  You said I would know what had upset Beth so much as Niki was leaving her room.  I still don’t know why she was upset.  Well I will wait to find out. 
I was pretty happy to see that Lilly is also pretty cool with Carly.  But then she knows the history and knows that Carly is a part of a good group of people.  

Beth is upset that the university has swept the case with Kelly under the carpet and Kelly has now been able to run away without being charged and is therefore theoretically still a danger to her and Carly.

I like your take on Lilly.  You really do this shade of gray well.  On the one hand, she is treating Littles like babies.  She is a cog in the wheel of Amazon society.  But on the other she is a genuinely good person.  It is your ability to take a character and then show them through the lens of the diaper dimension that really sets you apart from other writers.  

looking forward to reading more.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, CDfm said:

But then she knows the history and knows that Carly is a part of a good group of people.  

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Beth is upset that the university has swept the case with Kelly under the carpet and Kelly has now been able to run away without being charged and is therefore theoretically still a danger to her and Carly.

Thanks for replying there! 

8 hours ago, LilKevin said:

You really do this shade of gray well.

Thanks! 🙂

This isn't the most genius of observations on my part but I noticed how this story has a sins of the parents being visited upon their children thing going on.

Sure Cam and Stacy did nothing wrong when dealing with Venture and SafeFoods but the remains are out for revenge.

7 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Sure Cam and Stacy did nothing wrong when dealing with Venture and SafeFoods but the remains are out for revenge.

No spoilers, but you also forgot Addy and Stacy's meddling with Nanites.

The past isn't all that Carly and Beth will deal with, but they don't live in a vacuum without any other influences in their lives like my previous tales of their parents.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

No spoilers, but you also forgot Addy and Stacy's meddling with Nanites.

I remember Stacy's but what meddling Addison's am I forgetting? She was a victim of her mom's nanite bombs right?

2 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Addison's am I forgetting? She was a victim of her mom's nanite bombs right?

I should have added a comma there. Addy did have involvement with SafeFoods and was an owner essentially with some culpability via her mother. She also inadvertently let some info around the nanites from Stacy loose to her mom, which eventually led to the LittleGrow Plus line. (Not part of this story directly)

2 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I should have added a comma there. Addy did have involvement with SafeFoods and was an owner essentially with some culpability via her mother. She also inadvertently let some info around the nanites from Stacy loose to her mom, which eventually led to the LittleGrow Plus line. (Not part of this story directly)

As far as her culpability is concerned, she was under some pretty extreme duress so I don't really lay that much at her feet.

I don't remember it ever being brought up that she was aware of what Stacy did. Unless she independently discovered it through a random blood sample she received off-page. She did mention those.

1 minute ago, TerranV said:

I don't remember it ever being brought up that she was aware of what Stacy did.

There was a very small comment related to something one time before they broke up their senior year. Very minor detail in In-Between. 

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

There was a very small comment related to something one time before they broke up their senior year. Very minor detail in In-Between. 

I do remember Meggy bringing it up to Cam at least.

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

What I remember of the story is Cameron telling his law partners that she got the idea of having the nanites put in and than remotely activating them from Addison saying something about Stacy.

55 minutes ago, AlexTheAlex said:

The amount of lore and world building is spectacular. I honestly can't get enough of this content.

Thanks! 🙂

Chapter 103: Descendants

BETH WAS DRESSED and out the door feeling a little more refreshed that day. Knowing there was no filming today in class helped take some of the edge off her nerves. She made it to the cafeteria before any of the Littles’ nests to get her food and claim a table. She was joined by Livy, who had convinced her to get up early that morning.

She noticed the sea of ponytails, bunches, braided pigtails, and other ‘cute’ hairstyles coming in when she identified a giant hairbow on a girl coming straight towards her table.

Her mouth dropped open.

Livy asked, “What?”

She just pointed and soon heard her best friend giggling like a crazy woman.

“Carly?” She asked, “Where in the world did that bow come from?” She couldn’t suppress her own amusement.

Carly sighed, “Apparently, Miss Lilly likes styling all of her girl’s hair in the morning?”

“It’s gigantic,” Livy giggled some more.

“Maybe it would look okay on someone her size?” Carly suggested.

“No, it’s sized for a child, but it’s definitely over the top. Leave your stuff here, I’ll watch it, and go get your food.” Beth said.

As Carly walked away, Livy said, “When do I get to play with her hair. She’s adorable!”

“Hands off?” Beth said, looking at her.

“No worries, Beth, you can have the adorable girl, but you have to admit it’s hard to believe your too-short boyfriend is now among the cutest little girls on campus?”

Beth sighed, “Personally, I think she is the cutest. We’ll have to really keep an eye out for her when we’re off campus.”

When Carly returned, Beth helped her onto the taller bench seat beside her and watched her eat an impossible number of calories. “Where do you put it all?” Beth asked.

“Probably in this stupid diaper later?” she responded to her.

“Still no control?” Beth asked.

Carly shook her head, “No unless we get rid of those nanites and the protein, I’ll be incontinent forever.”

“That sucks,” Livy said. “Sorry,” she added.

Carly nodded, “Yeah, it does. I guess it’s the price I have to pay to be beautiful?”

Beth smirked knowingly, and Livy laughed at the part she understood. The conversation moved on to plans for the week and the weekend, and eventually, the three of them split up. Beth went to the library to a lab to study for Signals, and Livy walked to class.

Just before they split, Beth saw that Carly got a message that her grandma would be picking her up for a doctor’s appointment after screenwriting.

“Guess I’ll see you at narratives?” She told her after giving her a hug.

“Yeah, see you there!”

Beth and her shadowing bodyguard made their way to the lab, where she used a HoloSystem to manipulate a lab assignment for her signals class. It wasn’t due until the next week, but she had no desire to put things off with as crazy as her life had been!

Beth spent time loading the lab materials and sorting through the assignment one step at a time. It was a bit of an exploratory lab that she was sure would have been more difficult if she didn’t have a tutor for the subject.

She sighed, ‘I hope Carly and I can get through this safely.’

Before she knew it, it was time to head to her class, and she quickly discovered she was ahead of most of the class based on some of the questions being asked. At one point, one of her classmates next to her asked, “Do you understand this?”

She just nodded, “Yeah?”

“Care to help me study?” She realized the boy was looking at her closer than she noticed before. He was kind of cute, but she wasn’t interested.

“Sorry, my study partner and I are already pretty exclusive?”

“Worth a shot,” he said with a smile. “Let me know if that ever changes!”

Beth nodded but started packing her stuff up as soon as the class ended to escape the awkward feeling with the boy that remained!

I HAD MADE it to Screenwriting and endured a severe crush of ‘what happened’ questions until Mason stepped in, “Time to leave Carly alone, please,” he said, getting between me and a few of the girls who were clearly crushing on me even more now!

“Thanks, Mason,” I said, having nearly forgotten he was in Screenwriting with me.

“No problem, wouldn’t do for our group’s star to get mobbed,” he laughed.

“I don’t see Charlotte anywhere?” I told him.

He laughed, “I think the rest of the crew and I have decided the story is as much yours as the mom’s, though. I’m not sure who would really get the supporting role in an award?”

I shrugged, “I think it’s clear the star is Charlotte; she has more scenes than I do.”

“Maybe…? How’d your animation script turn out?”

“Pretty good, I think?”

The professor started the class right then, and we once again delved into several scripts, including mine. We were also informed the animation studio would be picking their scripts on Thursday. “I hope mine gets made,” I told Mason as he helped me down from the chair.

“I’m sure it will; it sounds awesome to me! Much better than the classic drivel I came up with!”

I laughed, “We’ll see! Classic drivel is classic for a reason!”

He walked me out of class, and I discovered Grandma was waiting for me.

“Hi, Grandma,” I said to her.

“Hi, sweetheart!” she said and scooped me up.

I turned red, but I had to accept my size meant being picked up was inevitable. Now that I was in diapers and a girl, it seemed to be happening even more often. “So what’s this appointment?”

“It’s a follow-up with Doctor Nickerson. We want to see if there has been any change since you were in on Sunday. It’ll help us establish if we can develop any treatments moving forward?” As she said that, I felt her hand reach discreetly under the skirt of my jumper. “Let’s go get you in a clean diaper before we go, though,” she said quietly.

She had me on the changing table as a couple of the other girls from my class were finishing up their own potty runs after sitting still for so long. Emma was shorter than Grandma but still towered over me as she passed by and gave me a friendly smile and wave even as Grandma lifted my butt into the air.

I was pretty sure my face was redder than it had been in a few hours, at least!

“What about my seminar class?” I asked her as she carried me to the adjacent hospital campus.

“If you check your email, you should see that the university board of regents has voted to cancel that requirement for current students. You won’t have to attend it again this semester while you’re here.”

“That’s awesome!” I couldn’t help but smile.

She nodded, “Hopefully, it stays gone, but I won’t hold my breath. I’m still waiting to see who they appoint as the permanent new Dean of Littles and Head Nest Mother.”

“Hopefully it won’t be worse?” I said.

“Hopefully,” she agreed. “The politics have gotten ugly, though. I’m a little bit nervous at how little was said at the end of last week.”

I thought back to how quickly things had seemed to die down, “That does seem a little strange?”

Walking through the entrance doors, I saw Fred sitting in a chair. He waved at us as Grandma carried me to check me in with the HoloReceptionist. We sat for fifteen minutes before a nurse showed up to direct our party down a few hallways and to a room.

“No front door service this time?” I asked.

“Can’t always be treated special? Plus, I’m sure Holly is probably coming from surgery or doing pre-consults,” Grandpa said.

“I still can’t believe she’s from my dimension and somehow is working as a surgeon here,” I told them.

“It is a little unbelievable. When Beth’s dad, Cameron, was trying to keep from being adopted by Addison, she was invaluable. The judge was actually forced at first to acknowledge her credibility as a surgeon until Addison’s mom had her poisoned.”

I made a face at that, “Beth’s grandma sounds like she was a real witch.”

“She was,” Grandma said. “Actually, I’ve heard she’s still just as vile, just pint-sized at this point…”

I was about to ask what she meant when the door was opened for us, and the nurse said, “Doctor Nickerson will be down in just a moment. Would you please have your granddaughter down to just her diaper and help her put on this gown?”

“Huh…?” I started to ask as the door closed. “Does she think I can’t dress myself?”

“Probably,” Grandma said. Go ahead and strip out of your uniform. Try to be careful with that adorable bow, though!”

I groaned, “I don’t know what I did to deserve this.”

She laughed at me, and a moment later, she had assisted me with putting on the horrible gown. It was as if the world was in on the joke, though, as it was pink and covered in unicorns and rainbows!!!

The examination bed was again lowered closer to the ground. When Dr. Nickerson entered, I decided they must have custom-designed examination rooms for her. “Hi Carly, Amanda, Fred,” she said as she came in and closed the door. They made some pleasant small talk before she started to get serious.

There was a stool that was ‘tall for her,’ and a moment later, she sat on it while holding a tablet. “Okay, Carly. I want to go ahead and start scanning you. Can you just lay back on the bed for me?”

I nodded and laid back, suddenly feeling a few belts go across me automatically. “Don’t worry, Carly. I just want to make absolutely sure you stay still for this scan. It’ll only take half a minute.”

I sat still, held down by the belts from the top of my chest to my hips, knees, and ankles. About thirty seconds later, there was a ‘beep’ sound, and the straps retracted. “One second,” she said, “You can sit up now.”

I did so and watched her manipulate a projected hologram for a few minutes. I thought I could decipher my bladder, spine, and a few other details until she zoomed all the way in. Grandpa joined her and looked at the data himself. The two whispered off to the side for a couple of moments before returning to me.

“Okay, so let’s just get this over with, Carly. Right now, you have enough of that protein we discussed before built up on your nervous centers that there is no way you can control your bladder or bowels. If I didn’t know the story, I would believe you had been breastfeeding for a good five years to get this level of effect.”

“Five years?!?” I asked.

She nodded. “Without any breaks at that!”

“Breaks help?”

“Somewhat,” she shrugged, “For me, in the beginning, if I didn’t nurse during the week, I would regain some control, at least in my bowels. At this point, though, it’s just a moot point.”

“Wait… you still???”

She shrugged, “Mommy had a rejuvenation treatment so she could continue nursing me. It’s addictive, but most importantly, quite pleasant if you like your mommy?”

“That may go under the file of things I never needed or wanted to know?”

She laughed, “You asked!” Turning to Grandma, “Did you have any luck analyzing those nanites?”

I looked at Grandma, who nodded, “I think there’s a reason the nanites she came with haven’t done anything.”

“What?” I asked.

“Your nanites are direct descendants of your mothers, but these are slightly different. I think they’re actually nanites from Beth’s dad, Cameron.”

“What?!?” I gasped.

BETH LOOKED AT Livy in disbelief. “You think I should break up with her?”

“Beth, she’s a trouble magnet! Until she came, you were doing perfectly fine! You had nothing to worry about!”

“But it’s not that easy, Livy,” she told her. She felt hurt and angry about it!

“What’s not that easy? Why don’t you just say the girl thing isn’t for you?”

“Because I love her, Livy.”

Livy sighed, “She’s going to lead you straight to an adoption, though!”

Beth sighed, “Livy, you just don’t understand…?”

“Isn’t she supposed to be going home at the end of the semester even if she’s not adopted?”

Beth nodded, “I know, Livy.” She sighed, “Look, Livy, I can’t really explain it? I have had a couple of crushes, but I’ve never felt this way about someone before? Carly, Connor, it doesn’t matter which she is… She’s amazing, and I’ve fallen for her?”

Livy sighed, “I just don’t want to see my best friend being led around in one of those stupid backpack harnesses with your droopy diaper peeking out of a dress?”

Beth nodded, “Trust me, I don’t want that either!”

“Then…?”

“I can’t Livy… There’s just something that I can’t let go of with Carly.”

Livy sighed, “Fine, I’ll drop it. IF you end up adopted, please plan on me being the first to say, ‘I told you so?’”

“You have first dibs,” Beth agreed. “So, anyway… how was the party this weekend?”

This time, it was Livy blushing! Beth knew she had her own hooks in her friend. Slowly, she badgered the details out of her that there was a boy named Keith whom she’d met at the party. He was another Tweener, and she was pretty sure she would have another date this weekend. As they talked, she worked to see if Livy could unknowingly help her plan her date with Carly, too!

Eventually, as lunch ended, they cleaned up their trays and headed off to their classes. Beth hoped that when she saw Carly, maybe he would have some better news!

When she reached the SoundStage, where their class was to be held that day, though, she found a rather confused-looking Carly.

“What’s wrong?” She asked her.

Carly sighed, “I’ll have to tell you later. Too many ears here?”

She nodded, “Are you okay at least?”

Carly nodded, “Nothing’s different from what we knew this morning.”

Beth knelt down and hugged her momentarily, even as the rest of their studio gathered around them.

Professor Wyler came out of the back break room and, after looking around the room, said, “Okay, thanks for meeting here today!” He pressed a sequence on his tablet, and the room became their normal classroom. “Go ahead and have a seat in your studios for now, please.”

As we all moved around, Beth found herself seated, sandwiching Carly between her and Charlotte. They all turned to see the professor in the middle of the room.

“First, I hope everyone has started filming as of this weekend?” He asked. Most of the groups nodded. “Studio One, how are you doing so far?”

“We’ve filmed five scenes, but the special effects are taking some time with that?” their producer answered.

“You’ll want to get that stepped up,” Professor Wyler said, “But that is at least a start!”

“Studio Two?”

“We tried to start filming, but the scenery and programming are not easy with this script?” The producer said. “We’re hoping to get scenes filmed tonight, though, finally?”

“You bid on the most expensive script and definitely the most challenging. Hopefully, you have enough left for the special effects?”

“That’s part of the problem; we’re having to figure this out on a budget,” he acknowledged.

The professor smirked, “I do love game theory. You’ll have a chance to compete for some additional funds today!”

Beth noted that the tall Big seemed to breathe a sigh of relief at that!

“Studio Four?” she heard a moment later.

“Why’d he skip us?” she heard one of the members ask.

“No idea,” Sebastian whispered.

“Umm… mostly pretty good. Like Studio Two, we’re trying to film on a budget and need some special effects for the script?”

Beth grinned when she realized that, as horrible as their script was, it had also been one of the cheapest films! ‘Did PooPloders cost us?’ she wondered though, shifting uncomfortably at the memory of the stickiness. ‘I’m so glad I’m in my panties,’ she thought guiltily, even as she turned and saw Carly out of the corner of her eye. Her skirt had crept up, but Charlotte took that moment to push it down. It had been up long enough for Beth to recognize a diaper that would need to be changed after class!

“So, how much have you filmed?” Professor Wyler asked them.

“Seven scenes?” The producer said, “As long as we keep that up, we’ll be done before the four-week shooting timeline you gave us?”

Professor Wyler nodded, “You will, but remember, you’ll need a lot more editing in your film. If possible, I would try to speed up that filming so you don’t get jammed up.” The producer nodded at him, and he looked at Studio Three. Then, he said, “You’ll notice I skipped Studio Three? I actually keep track of your filming and logs of scenes as you work. Studio Three, would you mind sharing where you’re at?”

“We’re completely ‘in the can,’” Charlotte said with a smile.

“And that’s how you know they’ll be able to have time to edit!” Professor Wyler smirked. “Nice job; hopefully, you were picky about your filming, though?”

“Yes, sir,” Sebastian answered. “We’ve reviewed everything daily and should have all the necessary footage.”

“And everything has run smoothly?”

“All except one problem…” he said, side-glancing at me. “We’ll have everything on time, though!”

“Very good!” he smiled at everyone. “Now, as many of you realized, you’re short on some funds, and knowing that, I’ve come up with another little game to help top up your budgets…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading! Please press the Like Button and leave me a comment! 

Today, this post marks a complete year without missing a week of posting!!!! This is a first for me, as I usually run out of chapters by mid-summer due to my short writing season each year. I'm excited to have managed not to miss any weeks!

Real life, unfortunately, has exploded this past week, and I may run into a major lull in writing early this year. I'm hoping next weekend and through April, things will improve, but if it doesn't, I may have to switch back to once-per-week posts to stay ahead of myself here. <crossed fingers that doesn't happen yet>

I really appreciate all of your support; if you've enjoyed my work, please consider purchasing a copy on Amazon Kindle! All of my completed works are available there! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 103 - 3/24/24

I'm curious how Carly ended up with specifically Cam's nanites. We know she altered hers a ton of times and gave some to Cam. Did she also give the to Carly as well?

Always happy to see Holly. With the rejuvenation treatments her and Ivy are gonna have a long and happy life together.

Not surprised Addy's mom is still a terror during her regression sentence. It feels like there's no fixing that. At least not this way.

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I'm curious how Carly ended up with specifically Cam's nanites.

You'll get answers on this in a couple chapters. 

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

With the rejuvenation treatments her and Ivy are gonna have a long and happy life together.

Hopefully! 🙂

11 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Not surprised Addy's mom is still a terror during her regression sentence.

Yeah, the consecutive regression sentences probably aren't doing a thing to help her, other than piss her off that she's so small. It'll probably only be the final mind wipe one that does any true good. She's only 21 years into her roughly 70 year sequence of sentences there.

19 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yeah, the consecutive regression sentences probably aren't doing a thing to help her, other than piss her off that she's so small. It'll probably only be the final mind wipe one that does any true good. She's only 21 years into her roughly 70 year sequence of sentences there.

Personally, I wouldn't call a mind wipe any sort of true good. Feels more like a form of execution to me.

• Like 1

Why the hell does Carly have nanites from Beth's father in her?

And more importantly, which ones?

The protective nanites from Stacy or the nanites he was supposed to get to become a baby?

And that comment about Addi's mom didn't escape me. So she's still obnoxious. Well, if you don't learn from your mistakes, it's your own fault.

I can understand Livy's fear that Beth is running around with a giant "adopt me" sign on her back because of her relationship with Carly herself.

Oh, I'm so excited to see what happens next.

But you know what the best part is? If you always update on Fridays and Sundays now?

07.04 is a Sunday and my birthday!

That means I'll get a birthday chapter just like I did with "In Between".
Oh, I remember the one from back then. There was Cameron at daycare after Addi adopted him, drinking this laxative and wearing this super awkward outfit.

I can't wait to see what happens next and when Carly and Beth finally get adopted and breastfed by a good (bad) Amazon mommy.

P.S. Congratulations on your anniversary.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Feels more like a form of execution to me.

It definitely is, but the person is at least still physically alive? Let's be honest, this is reserved for only the worst offenders. The things her mother did were horrible. 

24 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

07.04 is a Sunday and my birthday!

If I don't write more before then I should be done with 2x/week postings, but I'll make an exception for that date now I guess! 

25 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I can't wait to see what happens next and when Carly and Beth finally get adopted and breastfed by a good (bad) Amazon mommy.

When did it become Carly AND Beth getting breastfed? 🤣

26 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

P.S. Congratulations on your anniversary.

Thanks! 🙂

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24