LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have a plan to end it

I have been in the hospital on several occasions over my life.  They have all been against me using diapers as a coping mechanism, going so far as to shame me about it in front of the other patients. I have used diapers as a coping skill for years for stress. I have urinary accidents when stressed and bowel leakage so it is necessary to use a diaper.  I got Tommy to try and have a item to slow down and hold to keep my hands busy. i have always had dogs and they always have helped with my moods. i still use diapers but don't feel as lost when i can't when i have my puppy Layla or my baby doll Tommy. My need for these items have been listed in my medical file as regressive behaviors.  the Doctor in this last stay asked when she discharged me If I was going to go back to my regressive behaviors and i said yes and she acted like i was wrong

9 hours ago, baby vinny said:

I have been in the hospital on several occasions over my life.  They have all been against me using diapers as a coping mechanism, going so far as to shame me about it in front of the other patients. I have used diapers as a coping skill for years for stress. I have urinary accidents when stressed and bowel leakage so it is necessary to use a diaper.  I got Tommy to try and have a item to slow down and hold to keep my hands busy. i have always had dogs and they always have helped with my moods. i still use diapers but don't feel as lost when i can't when i have my puppy Layla or my baby doll Tommy. My need for these items have been listed in my medical file as regressive behaviors.  the Doctor in this last stay asked when she discharged me If I was going to go back to my regressive behaviors and i said yes and she acted like i was wrong

i think there is a medical standard they seem to shoot for, what is considered normal and functional, such as not needing a coping device, but doctors are not God, they dont see from behind your eyes, or have your life experiences. i wonder if it would be better for you to take a break from everything FOR A LITTLE WHILE, not sure how that can be done short of maybe spending time at a monastery, not that there is anything wrong with that, a monk lives a simple life, in service to God, doing basic chores like gardening, and free of all the things that bog us down in society, like taxes, bills for various things. if not that, i dont know, but life can take what is suppose to be simple and complicate it, it helps to get a breather now and then

13 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i think there is a medical standard they seem to shoot for, what is considered normal and functional, such as not needing a coping device, but doctors are not God, they dont see from behind your eyes, or have your life experiences. i wonder if it would be better for you to take a break from everything FOR A LITTLE WHILE, not sure how that can be done short of maybe spending time at a monastery, not that there is anything wrong with that, a monk lives a simple life, in service to God, doing basic chores like gardening, and free of all the things that bog us down in society, like taxes, bills for various things. if not that, i dont know, but life can take what is suppose to be simple and complicate it, it helps to get a breather now and then

I was approved for disability do to my PTSD and major depressive disorder.  So I spend a lot of time at home and do not as stressed.  My divorce was finalized so the stressor is no more and going to move to be living with the my income. Been doing some downsizing. My normal doctor understands that I regress to handle stress and changes I'm not ready for.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/12/2022 at 2:57 PM, baby vinny said:

I was approved for disability do to my PTSD and major depressive disorder.  So I spend a lot of time at home and do not as stressed.  My divorce was finalized so the stressor is no more and going to move to be living with the my income. Been doing some downsizing. My normal doctor understands that I regress to handle stress and changes I'm not ready for.

Glad to hear that things are moving in a more positive direction.

Thanks folks while i look at it as a step back since i always have been one to say wana bet i can't i have found at there is some stuff i just can do. I do have folks who have me do odd jobs in trade for stuff. Just this weekend i traded some labor of cleaning out a building in trade for an atv. so i have found other ways to get cool toys that aren't meant for my baby side but can cause mischief with but i live  in the country so can ride with little trouble