LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It finally clicked… incontinence is NOT about feeling “empty” all the time.

Hi all, I have some happy news to share.  I commissioned a file from Blank Master (he’s on Patreon and has some work on YouTube) on normalizing incontinence.  It’s worked wonders for me. Side note,  I highly recommend anyone who is serious about unpotty training to find a hypnotist they respond well to and splurge for a personalized commission.

It’s damn near impossible to describe what has changed.  That’s the thing with hypnosis… it’s subconscious and hence pre-verbal.  But something has changed and I feel much more at peace with my journey.  

That said, the biggest change is that I am WAY more comfortable with not having any expectations when I check my diaper, or go without a diaper.  In the past I would get so worked up if I noticed I was holding it in or had better control than I anticipated.   I realized that I expected myself to be “empty” and I looked for proof to the point of being obsessive, that I am empty (or automatically emptying)  and therefore incontinent.  It’s like I would wait I’m eager anticipation to start draining in the same way one would sit around and wait for a fireworks show to start.  

Since my commission, I truly don’t care if if I check my diaper and it’s dryer OR wetter than I expected. It’s simply data points to let me know if I need changed or not.  When I go without a diaper, I don’t expect my pants to be wet (or dry). I don’t care if I’m airing out and my bladder is full but doesn’t spontaneously drain. Unsurprisingly, this “go with the flow” (pun intended) mentality has actually resulted in me being less aware of my bladder status, and feeling even more helplessly unable to control my bladder. 

So if you’re like me and you desperately want to “feel incontinent” my suggestion would be to appreciate and be comfortable with not having any expectations about your bladder or level of control, and you’ll be carefree and happier! ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Enthusi changed the title to It finally clicked… incontinence is NOT about feeling “empty” all the time.

But one thing is to mentally believe and behave like your incontinent. Another thing is the physical aspects of being incontinent. Like not being able to hold it, small bladder syndrome. These two things in isolation is prerequisite for being incontinent. Meaning here it doesn’t matter what you believe or think, the bladder has its own opinion and will empty regardless of the situation and whether you have a diaper on to catch the output, sitting on the toilet og peeing in your pants in public.

for me that’s incontinence, that the bladder cannot be trusted at all. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, MLDK said:

Pathetic… unhygenic… vulnerable… immature… inadequate… and yet so amazingly delightful! ?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

@Enthusi I also believe in the subconscious mind controlling what happens in life.  If we focus on the negative like for example why am I not incontient or why is this taking so long to be un-potty trained.  Our subconscious mind believes that and then creates the negative side towards us.  Now if we turn it around and say positive thoughts write them down and use subliminals to create the life we want we can achieve anything we want.

I will be using this when I go fulltime and un-potty train myself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 1:19 PM, MLDK said:

But one thing is to mentally believe and behave like your incontinent. Another thing is the physical aspects of being incontinent. Like not being able to hold it, small bladder syndrome. These two things in isolation is prerequisite for being incontinent. Meaning here it doesn’t matter what you believe or think, the bladder has its own opinion and will empty regardless of the situation and whether you have a diaper on to catch the output, sitting on the toilet og peeing in your pants in public.

I agree, I wouldn't enjoy this type of incontinence as much if I would first have to alter my level of (sub)consciousness just to be able to let go whenever my bladder wants to release. I like it most when I really try to hold my pee, but the mechanics to make that happen simply don't work or such as in my case are being disabled by a stent. I just want to be fully aware of my complete lack of control and my diaper dependency. Wearing a stent equals having an empty bladder almost all the time, whether you like it or not. ?