LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just wanted to say, Thanks everyone for the recommendation! ??? I LOVED the movie!??️?️???????️?️????? it was SO FUNNY!!!!???? I especially wanna I thank Mikey! @DailyDi.????♥️? One thing I DON'T get though, is WHY would you choose fish over steak?!????????♨️? LOL!????? "And don't call me Shirley!"???♥️??

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I’m glad you liked it. The sequel is not as good but still funny. 

Thanks buddy! I was ACTUALLY thinking about watching the sequel tonight!????????? Yay!!!!!????????????????????????????????????

• Like 1

Airplane! is a classic movie!  I still have my VHS tape of the sequel- the movies are great classics!  I prefer the classics over the modern over the top movies we have now- In fact- I will admit I am looking forward to Top Gun Maverick and the next Jurassic World movie as I love the original Jurassic Park movies and sequel films!  Airplane! and Airplane! II are two of my favorite movies I loved to watch when I was old enough to- my parents were rather strict about things- so I had to wait til I was older in the 90s for some stuff! 

Airplane! and Airplane! II ROCK!  

BabyChris

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BabyChris121675 said:

Airplane! is a classic movie!  I still have my VHS tape of the sequel- the movies are great classics!  I prefer the classics over the modern over the top movies we have now- In fact- I will admit I am looking forward to Top Gun Maverick and the next Jurassic World movie as I love the original Jurassic Park movies and sequel films!  Airplane! and Airplane! II are two of my favorite movies I loved to watch when I was old enough to- my parents were rather strict about things- so I had to wait til I was older in the 90s for some stuff! 

Airplane! and Airplane! II ROCK!  

BabyChris

Would you believe I've NEVER seen the original Top gun?! LOL! But if you like '90's movies then you're going to LOVE top gun Maverick. It's gotten GREAT reviews. However for me, I'm gonna wait until it comes out on Blu-ray, so that I can get a Blu-ray bundle of the original and Maverick together. And watch them both in HD quality. I KNOW they're gonna release a bundle. They'd be stupid NOT to! LOL!???????☺️??♥️??

5 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Wait. There's going to be another Jurassic World movie? I didn't even see the second one yet.

Yeah, it's called Jurassic world 3. I think you'd REALLY like it buddy!??????????☺️???♥️?