LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My fantasy is pretty much dead. It's pretty much not able to happen.

So the fantasy I've had for a long time is I would be shopping in a store maybe buying diapering supplies and then I would mess my diaper and someone else would notice and they would offer to change me and I would get changed. But over the course of the last couple of years is that fantasy has gotten even slimmer to ever happen. Thanks to delivery services I can get everything I want delivered directly to where I live. I don't ever have to step foot in a store again. I don't know I just thought I'd share this thing I've been thinking about. No real question or anything. But I guess that is why they call it a fantasy because it is very unlikely to happen.

6 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

So the fantasy I've had for a long time is I would be shopping in a store maybe buying diapering supplies and then I would mess my diaper and someone else would notice and they would offer to change me and I would get changed. But over the course of the last couple of years is that fantasy has gotten even slimmer to ever happen. Thanks to delivery services I can get everything I want delivered directly to where I live. I don't ever have to step foot in a store again. I don't know I just thought I'd share this thing I've been thinking about. No real question or anything. But I guess that is why they call it a fantasy because it is very unlikely to happen.

Well, DON'T feel too bad buddy, because if it was the 90's that fantasy could've ACTUALLY legitly happened. Back then you had to go to the store to pick up LITERALLY EVERYTHING. LOL! So it's VERY LIKELY it could have happened, especially if you were like 12 or something. LOL! But I DON'T think you would've been able to get your hands on some diapees at THAT age. unfortunately!?

8 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, DON'T feel too bad buddy, because if it was the 90's that fantasy could've ACTUALLY legitly happened. Back then you had to go to the store to pick up LITERALLY EVERYTHING. LOL! So it's VERY LIKELY it could have happened, especially if you were like 12 or something. LOL! But I DON'T think you would've been able to get your hands on some diapees at THAT age. unfortunately!?

I was 14 or 15 when I first pooped in public no one ever offered anything. But then again it wasn't very busy at the store. LOL

13 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

I was 14 or 15 when I first pooped in public no one ever offered anything. But then again it wasn't very busy at the store. LOL

I think if you were 12 back then you MIGHT'VE had a chance. LOL! Or at least 10.????????????

Seriously.  No matter what the situation is, I doubt anyone would come up to a stranger in a store and offer to change their poopy diapers if they notice.  That is pure fantasy.  Even if you looked disabled in a wheelchair, someone is going to wonder how you would be at the store by yourself shopping if you were unable to care for yourself, and if that was the situation, they would know you do have someone who cares for your needs.  In this day and age, people are afraid of others around them with all that is in the news, and they are more selfish and self centered.  I doubt anyone would even hold open the door for a person with a cane or walker. Most likely they would barge in front of them to head out the door first.  A stranger offering to change your messy diaper?  It was never going to happen.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Seriously.  No matter what the situation is, I doubt anyone would come up to a stranger in a store and offer to change their poopy diapers if they notice.  That is pure fantasy.  Even if you looked disabled in a wheelchair, someone is going to wonder how you would be at the store by yourself shopping if you were unable to care for yourself, and if that was the situation, they would know you do have someone who cares for your needs.  In this day and age, people are afraid of others around them with all that is in the news, and they are more selfish and self centered.  I doubt anyone would even hold open the door for a person with a cane or walker. Most likely they would barge in front of them to head out the door first.  A stranger offering to change your messy diaper?  It was never going to happen.

Have you had this happen to you with a cane or walker? Or are you just talkin with what you think would happen? You say they wouldn't hold the door open. I've had the opposite experience. I wonder if I'll get that way when I'm 63. I've walked around with a cane because it's a covert self-defense item and I'm a martial artist and I was testing how I liked the cane. Anyways I noticed more people holding doors open for me and stuff like that.

Yeah,  unfortunately that would never happen. Probably,  everyone would just assume that you had someone who takes care of you and change you.

On 5/15/2022 at 9:25 AM, mewtwo said:

Have you had this happen to you with a cane or walker? Or are you just talkin with what you think would happen? You say they wouldn't hold the door open. I've had the opposite experience. I wonder if I'll get that way when I'm 63. I've walked around with a cane because it's a covert self-defense item and I'm a martial artist and I was testing how I liked the cane. Anyways I noticed more people holding doors open for me and stuff like that.

Yes, I have.  I was raised to hold open doors for people, let ladies go first and in the past I would help elderly people by not only hold open doors for them, but if I saw a person struggling to put something in their car's trunk that was too heavy, I offered to help them, and I've loaded a few wheelchairs as well.  As the years went on, I've gotten looks from people as if to say, "What's he up to?  Is he going to rob me?"  People have become suspicions of others who offer to help now days.  It's the way the world has become. 

I had a knee replaced, have a handicap placard, used a walker and to this day I sometimes will use a cane.  Maybe it's because I live in an area with affluent people and nearby, low income people.  Five miles in distance makes a difference in how some people react to the elderly or people with obvious handicaps as well as which store I shop at based on those areas.  I have had many people barge in front of me to head out the grocery store and a few have even banged into my shopping cart doing so, yes, mostly in the affluent area.  To answer young 29 year old's questions if I'm just "talkin", no.  Almost 64 year old with major walking issues has indeed experienced this, and many times too.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, DLdaisy said:

Does it have to be a stranger?  Can you RP something like that?

I don't know anyone that would be willing to physically do this. Online role plays is not the same.

I always think there are plenty of amazing understanding people.  I have had some serious thoughts about doing something similar for someone.  Non sexually. But maybe, I'm just weird.  While I realize ABDL is a fetish, there are multiple studies that show it has mental health roots.  But let me be clear, everything has mental health roots.  So it doesn't mean it's abnormal.  Or whatever people consider normal.  My point, I don't need to get off on it.  I'd help most people fulfill their end of the bucket list.  No matter the task.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DLdaisy said:

I always think there are plenty of amazing understanding people.  I have had some serious thoughts about doing something similar for someone.  Non sexually. But maybe, I'm just weird.  While I realize ABDL is a fetish, there are multiple studies that show it has mental health roots.  But let me be clear, everything has mental health roots.  So it doesn't mean it's abnormal.  Or whatever people consider normal.  My point, I don't need to get off on it.  I'd help most people fulfill their end of the bucket list.  No matter the task.

I mean if we were located in the same area I would take you up on this. On the sexual aspect yeah it's always really hard people hear you like to wear diapers online and they go to sex and it's like it's at least 97% not sexual for me.

16 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Yes, I have.  I was raised to hold open doors for people, let ladies go first and in the past I would help elderly people by not only hold open doors for them, but if I saw a person struggling to put something in their car's trunk that was too heavy, I offered to help them, and I've loaded a few wheelchairs as well.  As the years went on, I've gotten looks from people as if to say, "What's he up to?  Is he going to rob me?"  People have become suspicions of others who offer to help now days.  It's the way the world has become. 

I had a knee replaced, have a handicap placard, used a walker and to this day I sometimes will use a cane.  Maybe it's because I live in an area with affluent people and nearby, low income people.  Five miles in distance makes a difference in how some people react to the elderly or people with obvious handicaps as well as which store I shop at based on those areas.  I have had many people barge in front of me to head out the grocery store and a few have even banged into my shopping cart doing so, yes, mostly in the affluent area.  To answer young 29 year old's questions if I'm just "talkin", no.  Almost 64 year old with major walking issues has indeed experienced this, and many times too.

i was raised to the same thing, and i actually like holding the door open for people(might seem weird but i do a lot of wierd things), it seems we were taught old fashioned values, wish that was more common place

On 5/14/2022 at 3:38 PM, mewtwo said:

so your fantasies are dead eh? join the club, ive had much more reasonable and realistic ones that were DOA(getting inventions going, getting help for the house, oh well)

The old fashioned way is dead, cause if you hold up a door to a stranger you get weird looks, and if you try to help someone that looks old you might get a comment about "how old do you think I am?"
Then we have the equality thing, everyone is to be treated the same etc. 

I only help friends and family.

13 hours ago, Dubious said:

The old fashioned way is dead, cause if you hold up a door to a stranger you get weird looks, and if you try to help someone that looks old you might get a comment about "how old do you think I am?"
Then we have the equality thing, everyone is to be treated the same etc. 

I only help friends and family.

everyone i hold it open for thanks me, those i help load groceries for replies with something like "God bless you", old fashion ways dont die, if you dont let them die

• Like 3
On 5/15/2022 at 7:05 AM, rusty pins said:

It's funny you should mention that buddy, because that ACTUALLY reminds me of those old early 2000's commercials, they were the *compassion for others" commercials. I remember they would have people holding the door for other people in the commercial, or giving somebody else their taxi ride that they were going to be in. And at the end of the commercial where they would say, "compassion for others, pass it on!!!!" LOL!?????

14 hours ago, feralfreak said:

everyone i hold it open for thanks me, those i help load groceries for replies with something like "God bless you", old fashion ways dont die, if you dont let them die

I sometimes got those funny looks like I was up to something, but after the people saw I was just helpful, they often thanked me.  Just a week ago I had someone come up to me and ask if they could help me reach something on the top shelf.  It was not too long ago that it was me reaching things on the top shelf for other people!  I can still reach items on the top shelf, it's just that now I look like I'm the one who needs the help.  It seems people my age or 10 to 15 years younger are the ones with the courtesy.  The younger ones are the ones cutting in front of you, barging into you like you are an annoyance. 

In February I took a bad fall on the ice hitting my head on a railing as I was going down.  I lay there on the ground for a few minutes while people walked by.  Finally a woman about 50 or so ran out of her car, came up to me and got me some help.  All the younger people just let me lay there on the ground!  Even the young assistant store manager that came out just stood there asking me if I needed help.  The only help he was was to put down salt on the area where I slipped while I was in the store.  I don't care what you say and yes, there are always exceptions, but the young people I encounter in stores while shopping are just plain self centered and rude.

• Haha 1
On 5/14/2022 at 3:38 PM, mewtwo said:

If you really need that fanitsy to happen the place to start would be the medical supply store ? I would not encourage you to do this but it is a way to meet your fantisy. 1 take about 90ml of magnesium hydroxide 2 buy a cheap as H377 disposable diaper like depends 3 drink about 3 glasses of pedilyte 4 go to a mall that has a medical supply company as they carry diapers 5 start looking for a size and absorbancy that is better than the depends which would be 100% of them by the time you actually find any among the brands they carry you will already be messy 6 go to the check out because it is a medical supply company they are bound to ask if you need help with anything and if you say something like you were told by your dr to find something more absorbant than the totally wrecked depend you are in and say you still haven't gotten the hang of putting them on correctly yet. They more than likely would end up changing you in the back room after asking if you needed help ?

Again I do not condone any such actions and it isn't the only possibility that could arrise from doing such a thing. 

Other out comes that could happen instead. 

The cashier calling a ambulance because your depend bursted and they are concerned about severe dehydration

The depends leaks and you need to buy scrub pants because of the massive brown stain all over your pants. 

Them haveing you change yourself in the back room (which could end with them changeing you anyways) 

Again I do not condone doing this simply because it is disrespectfull and quite messed up.  But it does make me laugh Imagineing someone doing it ? 

If on the other hand you truely have a issue with getting a certain brand figured out on how to get the fit correct then your primary care provider is the person to ask for help. I had that issue and actually had a hard time with getting the tapes to be in the right place and my PCP decided to give me some advice on getting it to fit properly and it ended up with my PCP diapering me in the office in the middle of the day when the diapers were only for bedtime, not only that but she also wouldn't let me take it off after and told me to pull my pants up and and sent me to do my errands of the day before I could even go home. 

The diaper was one of the styles that once the tapes are fastened to pull them off destroys the diaper. (actually to be more accurate it was Tranquility ATNs that she put loose then adjusted with the second set of tabs) So not only did she tape it very snugly on but also created a bunch of extra errands in town for me to do. 

She send in perscriptions into the pharmacy I had to wait for to get filled and pick up.

She sent a order for medical supplies to the medical supply store that I had to pick up 

Sent lab papers for me to do blood work on the other side of the town 

and scence I had gotten to my appointment with medical appiontment transport provider I would have to walk all the way back to her office 

I had a wet diaper accident before I even left town ? 

Actually I have to add something, I should have known something was up that day from what she told me and perscribed, She persceibed prednisone,my antihistimines, a muscle relaxer, and antibiotic. 

Her reasons were I had a ear infection, my mucles were in spasm, and my allergies were acting up really bad. 

She told me to drink plenty if not extra water because of the medications. If you look at what she perscribed you would know what happened before I got in the door to my home ?

Edited by KPAXOR1987
Had to explain a detail& added a cliff note
10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I sometimes got those funny looks like I was up to something, but after the people saw I was just helpful, they often thanked me.  Just a week ago I had someone come up to me and ask if they could help me reach something on the top shelf.  It was not too long ago that it was me reaching things on the top shelf for other people!  I can still reach items on the top shelf, it's just that now I look like I'm the one who needs the help.  It seems people my age or 10 to 15 years younger are the ones with the courtesy.  The younger ones are the ones cutting in front of you, barging into you like you are an annoyance. 

In February I took a bad fall on the ice hitting my head on a railing as I was going down.  I lay there on the ground for a few minutes while people walked by.  Finally a woman about 50 or so ran out of her car, came up to me and got me some help.  All the younger people just let me lay there on the ground!  Even the young assistant store manager that came out just stood there asking me if I needed help.  The only help he was was to put down salt on the area where I slipped while I was in the store.  I don't care what you say and yes, there are always exceptions, but the young people I encounter in stores while shopping are just plain self centered and rude.

disgraceful. parents are letting their kids not learn that lesson, so they are letting it die. i was raised to help if i can, and its the golden rule.

• Like 1
On 5/18/2022 at 3:22 PM, KPAXOR1987 said:

If you really need that fanitsy to happen the place to start would be the medical supply store ? I would not encourage you to do this but it is a way to meet your fantisy. 1 take about 90ml of magnesium hydroxide 2 buy a cheap as H377 disposable diaper like depends 3 drink about 3 glasses of pedilyte 4 go to a mall that has a medical supply company as they carry diapers 5 start looking for a size and absorbancy that is better than the depends which would be 100% of them by the time you actually find any among the brands they carry you will already be messy 6 go to the check out because it is a medical supply company they are bound to ask if you need help with anything and if you say something like you were told by your dr to find something more absorbant than the totally wrecked depend you are in and say you still haven't gotten the hang of putting them on correctly yet. They more than likely would end up changing you in the back room after asking if you needed help ?

Again I do not condone any such actions and it isn't the only possibility that could arrise from doing such a thing. 

Other out comes that could happen instead. 

The cashier calling a ambulance because your depend bursted and they are concerned about severe dehydration

The depends leaks and you need to buy scrub pants because of the massive brown stain all over your pants. 

Them haveing you change yourself in the back room (which could end with them changeing you anyways) 

Again I do not condone doing this simply because it is disrespectfull and quite messed up.  But it does make me laugh Imagineing someone doing it ? 

If on the other hand you truely have a issue with getting a certain brand figured out on how to get the fit correct then your primary care provider is the person to ask for help. I had that issue and actually had a hard time with getting the tapes to be in the right place and my PCP decided to give me some advice on getting it to fit properly and it ended up with my PCP diapering me in the office in the middle of the day when the diapers were only for bedtime, not only that but she also wouldn't let me take it off after and told me to pull my pants up and and sent me to do my errands of the day before I could even go home. 

The diaper was one of the styles that once the tapes are fastened to pull them off destroys the diaper. (actually to be more accurate it was Tranquility ATNs that she put loose then adjusted with the second set of tabs) So not only did she tape it very snugly on but also created a bunch of extra errands in town for me to do. 

She send in perscriptions into the pharmacy I had to wait for to get filled and pick up.

She sent a order for medical supplies to the medical supply store that I had to pick up 

Sent lab papers for me to do blood work on the other side of the town 

and scence I had gotten to my appointment with medical appiontment transport provider I would have to walk all the way back to her office 

I had a wet diaper accident before I even left town ? 

Actually I have to add something, I should have known something was up that day from what she told me and perscribed, She persceibed prednisone,my antihistimines, a muscle relaxer, and antibiotic. 

Her reasons were I had a ear infection, my mucles were in spasm, and my allergies were acting up really bad. 

She told me to drink plenty if not extra water because of the medications. If you look at what she perscribed you would know what happened before I got in the door to my home ?

okay so you pooped yourself? Is that what happened if your story actually really did happen.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mewtwo said:

okay so you pooped yourself? Is that what happened if your story actually really did happen.

Quite intresting how you question the part of the response that had to do with a memory of 1 of the actual worse days I had ?

Maybe you should have read it a bit better as all the stuff that happened in my memory was out of medical necessity even though it shure as H377 doesn't feel that way when in little space ? don't let my littles know but the bloodwork was a cbc to see how bad the infection was, the muscle relaxers were because my body doesn't process pain like everyone else's and I could have technically walked in on a broken ankle and not notice it that much, the prednisone was to reduce inflamation, and the antihistimines were because my allergies were acting up and with my history probally lead to a sinus infection which had lead to the ear infection, the antibiotics were to get rid of the infection that devoloped. 

Also my old PCP knows I'm more of a visual learner so probally wanted me to have something as a visual aid for when I got home, while at the same time realiseing the effects of telling me to drink extra fluids and the effects of antibiotics .

To answer your question yes it actually happened and it sucked at the time as I was sick and just wanted to go to sleep when I got home and instead had to clean the mess up because antibiotics suck and a muscle relaxer that deals with smoothe muscles not skeletal muscles would have had the effect alone. Why would I bother saying anything about the antihistimine or prednisone if I wanted to try to tell a bs story. 

The part of your comment that really upsets me is  <if your story really happened> Nice to know you think that a miseriable day is actually enjoyable, sorry but I didn't enjoy that day or the following 21days of antibiotics or wakeing up drenched in sweat when it was that cold out either. I had a memory that can be seen 2 ways but the facts still remain the same,for me it was pure hell. 

Edited by KPAXOR1987
A really Pissed off alt and I(kpaxor) had to tone it down for them ?
  • Like 1
On 5/23/2022 at 9:36 PM, KPAXOR1987 said:

Quite intresting how you question the part of the response that had to do with a memory of 1 of the actual worse days I had ?

Maybe you should have read it a bit better as all the stuff that happened in my memory was out of medical necessity even though it shure as H377 doesn't feel that way when in little space ? don't let my littles know but the bloodwork was a cbc to see how bad the infection was, the muscle relaxers were because my body doesn't process pain like everyone else's and I could have technically walked in on a broken ankle and not notice it that much, the prednisone was to reduce inflamation, and the antihistimines were because my allergies were acting up and with my history probally lead to a sinus infection which had lead to the ear infection, the antibiotics were to get rid of the infection that devoloped. 

Also my old PCP knows I'm more of a visual learner so probally wanted me to have something as a visual aid for when I got home, while at the same time realiseing the effects of telling me to drink extra fluids and the effects of antibiotics .

To answer your question yes it actually happened and it sucked at the time as I was sick and just wanted to go to sleep when I got home and instead had to clean the mess up because antibiotics suck and a muscle relaxer that deals with smoothe muscles not skeletal muscles would have had the effect alone. Why would I bother saying anything about the antihistimine or prednisone if I wanted to try to tell a bs story. 

The part of your comment that really upsets me is  <if your story really happened> Nice to know you think that a miseriable day is actually enjoyable, sorry but I didn't enjoy that day or the following 21days of antibiotics or wakeing up drenched in sweat when it was that cold out either. I had a memory that can be seen 2 ways but the facts still remain the same,for me it was pure hell. 

You never explained any of this. Why would you think I would think it would be enjoyable? People can come up with fake stories that are not enjoyable. And you didn't say you were sick. You said you had an ear infection which in my mind is something that you can easily deal with and still go to work and stuff like that. Now maybe I'm wrong maybe it was a very severe ear infection or something. And maybe it was very bad allergies and a very bad muscle spasm or something. You didn't really explain any that. You just said this stuff and you didn't explain how far apart stuff was how much you had to walk why you had to walk. You know when was this why didn't you take an Uber or a lyft? Why didn't you take public transportation? Why didn't you drive yourself? Why did you need to go and pick up all this stuff? You say something about doing lab work why isn't that at the same place at the doctor's office? Every time I have to do lab work is literally at the doctor's office I don't have to go anywhere else.

There is a lot of questions that you need to answer before you go off telling me that I'm wrong for thinking this is fake. The biggest one would be I don't know any Doctor Who would not let you take off a diaper or something if you wanted to. I don't know of a doctor who would force you to take medications if you didn't want to. And maybe it's just because I'm jaded or something because I'm tired of hearing people talk about how when they were 16 they got changed by an employee Toys R Us or how they have a crib and yet there never willing to show photos.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

You never explained any of this. Why would you think I would think it would be enjoyable? People can come up with fake stories that are not enjoyable. And you didn't say you were sick. You said you had an ear infection which in my mind is something that you can easily deal with and still go to work and stuff like that. Now maybe I'm wrong maybe it was a very severe ear infection or something. And maybe it was very bad allergies and a very bad muscle spasm or something. You didn't really explain any that. You just said this stuff and you didn't explain how far apart stuff was how much you had to walk why you had to walk. You know when was this why didn't you take an Uber or a lyft? Why didn't you take public transportation? Why didn't you drive yourself? Why did you need to go and pick up all this stuff? You say something about doing lab work why isn't that at the same place at the doctor's office? Every time I have to do lab work is literally at the doctor's office I don't have to go anywhere else.

There is a lot of questions that you need to answer before you go off telling me that I'm wrong for thinking this is fake. The biggest one would be I don't know any Doctor Who would not let you take off a diaper or something if you wanted to. I don't know of a doctor who would force you to take medications if you didn't want to. And maybe it's just because I'm jaded or something because I'm tired of hearing people talk about how when they were 16 they got changed by an employee Toys R Us or how they have a crib and yet there never willing to show photos.

ive had ear infections, and those  arent something one easily manages, unless you like your balance being thrown off and falling or risking falling, having your vision get fucked up every time you move your head(turn your head to the side and its all going sideways, up or down and that throws it up and down, not fun)

3 hours ago, mewtwo said:

My pcp's office is about 1 mile from the hospital and they don't have a lab in their office. I will agree that there is way too many people that tell stories but I'm not 1 of them. I just didn't think the details of a day from h377 was a good thing for the system to remember. My old PCP knows we learn by visual aides and it was quite a important thing to remember, we kind of were hopeing for marks on the outside but it didn't work out that way. 

As for the medications you obviously haven't met my old PCP who if you are sick enough will have you admitted to the hospital via a court order and has already threatened it a few times, Not shure about you but I would rather be home instead bored out of my skull stuck in the hospital. 

My old PCP knows from past experiences I don't process stuff the same as most people every scence haveing 2 broken bones in my hand and it appering like a sprain for over a month and a x-ray tech that missed the broken bones off the first x-ray and it took a MRI of my hand and the tech working that day to accidently rebreak the bones that were already healing just to do the test ? by the time it ever got to the orthipedic doctor it was 88% healed again. 

Me processing pain diffrently then most people has led to some very bs situations at the ER and with my old PCP ?

The reason I didn't take lyft or uber is actually 2 reasons, 1:  not enough money to do so at the time. 2  Lyft and Uber stops services in The county before mine? 

I don't have a driver's licence as my vision sucks and I really never wanted 1 anyways there are way too many people that drive that are complete idiots and don't pay attention to what they are doing, not that I would ever be able to afford a veichle anyways ?

I will give you a better idea of who you are talking to by giveing you a bit of background info. My doctors hate me because I'm the worse patient in the world, a patient that hates takeing medications, used to work as a CNA , (had to stop working because I'm too careing towards other people's needs and was told to either resign or they would terminate my job), and someone that can find almost any solution to any problem. Got kicked out of main stream schools multiple times because I made teachers insecure about their own knowledge, My math teacher and science teacher Hated me, not to mention the college professors while trying to go for the Medical Assistant licence to the point they switched the courses because of me finishing the work before the rest of the class and the english professor getting way too nervous on the topic of choice I did for a informative essay and decideing my source was valid but could get her sent to prison for violateing the patriot act if she were to even have me turn it in. (Not my fault she asked us to choose a topic we were intrested in and find valid sources)<I chose UFO's and from the college's computer lab borrowed some still classified documents from the United States Department of Defense that I undoubtedly broke the law by printing as my source the fact that it showed the server location and was labeled every page Unauthorized reproduction or possesion of this document is a violation of national security under the patriot act and constitutes treason probally is why she automatically refused to accept the files I had as a source? I also got a severe warning from the IT department about useing computers on campus to do that type of thing ? I wonder what they were actually expecting as I went to Spurwink School and they after catching me doing a military record search on a secure server wouldn't let me near their computers unsupervised and pulled me in to talk to the program's head just to be told that they will get the public information about what I wanted to know.  But they also should have known better as the Psych hospital I was in decided never to let me use the patient computer after they caught me bypassing the firewall for the teens that they set up and found me on the actual internet instead of their games (man were they P!553d they actually ripped the ethernet cord out if the wall and damaged the connection pannel?) . My life is far from a bed of roses unless the flower was pulled from it and the bed was only made of the stems with the thorns still in it. 

Unfortunately I don't have the time to try to figure out which alt said which thing nor do I actually want to even know ? so I'm ending the reply before another alt jumps in front. Later mewtwo. 

(Kpaxor)