LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to hijack the thread, but what is it like having your finacee as your boss? Is that at all uncomfortable? I could see it being fine in a small company, but in a large company with structure and office politics, etc., I bet that would be major stress.

It's a small computer shop, and so far, it's been GREAT!

He's good at not letting work interfere with personal. Like, if I mess something up at work, he won't be mad at home. It's also nice having somebody else change my diaper sometimes, and having somebody understanding of my situation and stick up for me. He fired a guy who made fun of me, but he's not over protective. For example, the one jokes that I should get the one cheap chair in the place cause I'm already wearing padding.

Also real nice being able to keep a few extra diapers and wipes in a cabinet at work, incase I forget or change more than expected.

interesting!

I sometimes wear and when I'm wet some friends around me begin to sniffle I then wonder if they smell my diaper but are unsure where that scent is coming from. I also wonder if they just have the sniffles. I really don't want to come across as the smelly guy.

They mostly sniffle around in a library (i guess if there were a scent it would be easy to spot - in a place like a bar/pub or outside you would not be able to)

anyone ever had asked a friend if they could smell pee when they wet their diaper?

interesting!

I sometimes wear and when I'm wet some friends around me begin to sniffle I then wonder if they smell my diaper but are unsure where that scent is coming from. I also wonder if they just have the sniffles. I really don't want to come across as the smelly guy.

They mostly sniffle around in a library (i guess if there were a scent it would be easy to spot - in a place like a bar/pub or outside you would not be able to)

anyone ever had asked a friend if they could smell pee when they wet their diaper?

Lol, yea, it is noticeable, however if you drink a LOT of water, it kind of dillutes the wastes in the urine so that it doesn't smell that bad, but you'll be changing more durring the day. Lol, inface the other night, I was laying there watching tv with my G/F in my wet diaper. She had one on too, but changed after she wet because she isn't used to the wetness of it. And then after a few minutes she made me go change because she could smell it. So, yea, ppl can smell it, and people know what urine smells like. So just change when you get too wet and you'll be good. plus it kind of helps if youre in a profession where ppl aren't constantly around you in a compact area.

Yea, I think she only complained because I didn't drink enough water that day and so it was concentrated. But same thing as last night; I diapered up and went out to pick my G/F up from work and when I dropped her off at her place, we sat in my car and talked and kissed for a few minutes. Then this topic came up about wearing and all and then I put her hand down there and she heard the crinkle and all could feel that it was wet and the scent was super strong to me, but she didn't even notice that I was even wearing until I put her hand down there. So important thing to remember is that you can sense things about this matter better than anyone around you can. Anyway, for the first time she told me to go change, it wasn't so much complaining as it was joking and pollite tap kind of thing.

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I have a Question for those of You who Wear diapers at Work. For those who Do, Do you work with other People or by yourself? I work with at least two other People at all other Times. So far I haven't had the Courage to Even try at Work for Fear of being Confronted. Have You ever been Confronted by a Boss or Co-worker? If you were, what did they Say? For that matter what did You say? If I was to wear Diapers While At Work, I think I would be Much more Confident and Comfortable. Another Question. How Do You Carry your Diapers Around (Even in a Bag) without being Obivious? I work at a Bowling Alley in the Snack Bar.

Hope to Hear Soon & Thanks for the Advice. Nathan

Hi Nathan,

I wear to work on occation ( in fact I have one on now at work!) but don't usually go in them...I just wear them to enjoy the feeling of being diapered. I have never been encountered or noticed by anyone and I work with several people. I always look at my ass in the mirror befor I leave my home to make sure that it not obvious that I have a diaper on. If anyone did find out ( and I admit that the possibility of being cought is part of the thrill ) I would just say that I am handicapped and not to discriminate against me.

As far as bringing diapers with you, I would only do that if I had a locker or someplace secure to hide them. If you drive you could leave them in your car. People in general are nosie and some are thieves so I would be careful.

So I say if it makes you feel better do it. Good luck to you.

I wear diapers at work all the time, and I don't check a mirror. I am usually working in close proximity to others.

The only time a person asks is when they find out through me really not caring. It's always something like letting a co-worker fetch something from my messenger bag (where I carry my diapers), or coming out of a bathroom stall doing absolutely nothing to hide the used diaper. Obviously, just an ounce of care and nobody would ever know. I, however, don't have said iota of care.

"You wear diapers? Ew!"

ME: "You sit on a cold porceline thing, which often has pee on the seat, that 100s of people you've never even met have sat their naked asses on and taken a huge crap, some of them carrying God knows what diseases? Ew! Then you take rough paper and use just that to clean your ass? No thanks!"

Honestly, most people don't care.

One of my co-workers knew I left to change my diaper, and commented "You must feel a lot better, huh" when I got back.

Nobody cares, honest.

If questioned, I just stay vague.

"Can't you take medicine for that?"

ME: "There isn't any medication to get me out of diapers"

See, I didn't say I'm incontinent. My statement is completely true.

I've never been asked "Are you incontinent?" except by people on these boards.

Hello All,

Thanks for Your Replies. I am going to Continue to work Up the Courage, and Hopefully wear them at Work Soon. I Hope and I'll be honest I'm Nervous about Co-Workers Finding Out, but life is nothing without Courage! :rolleyes:

Nathan.

Guest chhockle

I have been wearing diapers to work for almost 3 years now and to tell the truth no one has ever said anything about it. Most people are so wrapped up in what they are doing. As for bringing them with was I have always done is put them in a messanger bag in one pocket with my hat and gloves in the winter and my umbrella during the summer and in the other pocket I keep things like my day planner and note books for meeting this way no one even things twice about me having a bag. The only warning I would give is getting rid of the dirty diapers after changing in the restroom can sometime be tricky and can cause some close calls. But all and all I say go for it and good luck.

I wear diapers to work every day, I don't have any "medical need" to wear diapers other than I LOVE wearing diapers. I always wet my diapers while at work and at least once a month mess my diapers at work. I was caught by my boss wearing a diaper to work a few years ago and when asked why I was wearing a diaper I just said, because I need to wear them. Again I have no real medical need to wear a diaper other than I love wearing diapers. I just change my diapers in the restroom during my break times as needed, if I mess my diaper while at work I will change it right away, only because of the smell would be offencive to others around me. I work at a public university, aint like there is a lack of bodys around me at any one time of the day. I have been told by my co-workers at times that I should go and change when they notice a wet spot, but I try my best to keep from leaking, but accidents do happen. The only time I don't change a messy diaper right away at work is if I happen to mess my diapers on the way out of the building for the day. I just drive the 45 minute trip home in my messy diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

i like to wear my nappies to work... i justify it as a convinience meaning that i dont have to stop for bathroom breaks but in reality im prety sure that my true motivation is not work efficiency!

i was just wondering if other people also wear nappies to work and weather they do so for convinience or other reasons and id love to read any stories of diapers at work you guys have

leafy

i like to wear my nappies to work... i justify it as a convinience meaning that i dont have to stop for bathroom breaks but in reality im prety sure that my true motivation is not work efficiency!

i was just wondering if other people also wear nappies to work and weather they do so for convinience or other reasons and id love to read any stories of diapers at work you guys have

leafy

wear as with out diapers i get wet pants

silly kid

leafy

I wear at work periodically for convenience. It is no big deal for me. I just make sure I've got darker, less snug fitting clothing on and I'm wearing my plastic pants to stop and leaks.

Works well.

As I'm in nappies 24/7 I wear at work as well as everywhere else. No problems at all; the biggest thing to get over is the psychological 'will anyone notice' barrier. They don't. After all, it means that everyone would be walking around looking at each other's arses and thinking 'hmmmm - must be diapered'. Not very likely! As well as needing nappies, I like the convenience of not having to break off doing something because I need to pee. Just as it's convenient everywhere else :-)

I've thought about it but can never work up the nerve. What about the smell if you wet yourself?

no one will notice the smell of wet nappies it is only an issue if you mess them, i wear then to work quite frequently and i work as a masseur (i do clinical deep tissue massage and aromatherapy massage) so i get prety close to people and no one notices or if they do they dont care! my rebook rates are second to none so i dont see any problems as long as i dont mess at work!

Hello All,

Ok, A Question. So do you just bring a Bag with your Spares, and just Waltz in the Restroom and Change? Personally, I'd think that it was obvious that Something was out of the ordinary. Of Course, I wouldn't Say anything! :rolleyes: Just my Opinion.

Thx.

Nathan.

Hello All,

Ok, A Question. So do you just bring a Bag with your Spares, and just Waltz in the Restroom and Change? Personally, I'd think that it was obvious that Something was out of the ordinary. Of Course, I wouldn't Say anything! :rolleyes: Just my Opinion.

Thx.

Nathan.

yea prety much i will bring a spare change, 2 nappy bags and a pack of baby whipes, i generaly clean off the lid of the toilet wit a whipe and then change while siting on the toilet seat!

Being 24/7/365 I always wear to work, as for changing I am really lucky that we have a toilet that is far away and all I do is go to the locker room first to get a new Nappy and then slip it in my clothes and walk to the toilet where changing is never a problem as the "boothes" are pretty much soundproof, just as well with those tapes making all that obvious noise ! :badmood: and they have a great big bin in the gents for "items" ? never have understood why there is one in the toilet-must be sexual equality !

As for people noticing I am sure they do not as you have to be looking to find someone who wears and lets face it we are a rare bunch ! :o

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

I wore for the first time at work yesterday for convenience. We have only one bathroom key and it tends to be gone when I need it. Granted, I wear diapers for fun so it works out in the end. The funniest part about it would be that at lunch I was sitting with a coworker that starts a conversation with, "did you hear about that astronaut that drove 900 miles wearing a diaper? Gross." I had to chuckle at that seeing as I had just gone to the restroom to change out of my wet diaper.