LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

Guest diamondback688

the reason i was told post bumping was bad is because if its done alot then everyone has to read through all of the old replies to get to the knew ones, but considering that this forum has the little orange button you can click to take you to the last unread reply since you logged on, it isnt as bad as post bumping on a forum that doesnt have that capability, like the one i got banned from posting from...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the USAF. That is one reason I haven't worn for a couple years. I don't want to take a chance on a damaged package arriving at the post office. I'd rather not go to the the store to buy any. I will start wearing again once in a while when I get back to the US. I don't plan on wearing to work though. Especially with the "random" drug tests.

Hey db688 thanks for the warning, seriously. It is a nice feature that DD has the most recent post link. But I don't think you should have been banned for raising a thread that you thought was important. I digress. Apologies.

Back to diapers in the military: I was never bold enough to wear on duty but there was an MP who peed himself for no apparent reason on night shift. There was a rumor about a ghost but having worked mids for almost three years....i'm doubtful.

diaperwerx, there is less of problem with "bumping" an old thread when you actually post pertinant information in it. There are people out there that will find months old threads and post "Me too." or pull up an old thread about themselves.

While I was in the military, the best I could do was read "true" letters in Forum or Letters etc. magazines, and occasionally stuff a towel in my underwear while I slept. :(

I'm in the USAF. That is one reason I haven't worn for a couple years. I don't want to take a chance on a damaged package arriving at the post office. I'd rather not go to the the store to buy any. I will start wearing again once in a while when I get back to the US. I don't plan on wearing to work though. Especially with the "random" drug tests.

I am also in the USAF. I wear every so often to work, but im not so worried about the drug tests. i dont know how they do it at your squadron, but in mine when we get summoned to the orderly room to be informed of our required drug test, we have one hour from the time we arrive at the orderly room till we must report in at the clinic for testing. This loophole allows me to go to my dorm room to change before i go in for testing. But, yeah I understand your desire to exercise caution. Good luck to you.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering just how obvious it is that you are wearing diapers? There are many different jobs. It also I imagine would determine what type of diaper is worn along with the clothing. Myself I wear Molicare large super plus. The VA hospital supplies them. At work I wear dockers with a golf shirt tucked in them along with a belt. The type of work I do is I present a siminar in front of a small to large crowd. I know any of you that are on the site would spot that I am wearing a diaper in a heart beat. My question is is it obvious to those who are not looking for signes of a diaper? Should I try some other diaper (pullup) and take a chance of leaking? Thank you kindly fot you replies.

Guest diamondback688

most ppl are so busy with there own lives that they dont notice...like you said, any one of us on this board would notice in a heartbeat...i work as a bail enforcement agent, so im always on the move, so i doubt anyone notices...btw, you should of posted this in general discussion since it has to do with diapers...

I was wondering just how obvious it is that you are wearing diapers? There are many different jobs. It also I imagine would determine what type of diaper is worn along with the clothing. Myself I wear Molicare large super plus. The VA hospital supplies them. At work I wear dockers with a golf shirt tucked in them along with a belt. The type of work I do is I present a siminar in front of a small to large crowd. I know any of you that are on the site would spot that I am wearing a diaper in a heart beat. My question is is it obvious to those who are not looking for signes of a diaper? Should I try some other diaper (pullup) and take a chance of leaking? Thank you kindly fot you replies.

I wear them to work all the time, obviously. Nobody cares enough. Just relax.

most ppl are so busy with there own lives that they dont notice...like you said, any one of us on this board would notice in a heartbeat...i work as a bail enforcement agent, so im always on the move, so i doubt anyone notices...btw, you should of posted this in general discussion since it has to do with diapers...

Yes I should have and after I posted I had the same thought. Thank you

I feel that the only way you are going to be noticed is if you let it happen; let them show a bit or wear a very bulky diaper. The only persons out there who may notice on the other hand are other diaper wearers who may be on the look out for the finer details below the waist line.

I wear a pair of coveralls out at work so it is prit near impossible for anyone to notice my diapers. I also wear them in public quite a bit and no one has said anything if they have noticed.

I think that if you are worried about leakage issues then you should stick to what works for you. Being exposed as a diaper wearer isn't the end of the world. I cannot comment as to weather or not your diapers are obvious because I haven't seen you in person. Perhaps it is obvious, but most likely no one has ever noticed your diapers before. As long as you don't present your seminars wearing a Abena X-Plus and spandex shorts I think you're pretty safe.

Back in the 90s, I was fecal incontinent. I ran out of diaposable diapers so I wore a cloth diaper and plastic pants to work. If someone was looking they would have known but nobody said anything.

I sometime wear them to work, and i wear Tena super most of the time. I never got any questions about my bulk down there ... actually some girls i work with started talking about it but i made sure it wasn't totally out and eavesdropped on their conversation, i was surprised to hear that they thought i had a monstrous dick XD!! Well my reasoning on all this is most people will think of diapers as the last possible reason for your bulkiness, if it is that obvious of course.

SO don't sweat it buddy, your safe X3~

Necros~ :ninja:

I sometime wear them to work, and i wear Tena super most of the time. I never got any questions about my bulk down there ... actually some girls i work with started talking about it but i made sure it wasn't totally out and eavesdropped on their conversation, i was surprised to hear that they thought i had a monstrous dick XD!! Well my reasoning on all this is most people will think of diapers as the last possible reason for your bulkiness, if it is that obvious of course.

SO don't sweat it buddy, your safe X3~

Necros~ :ninja:

I sure hope if people notice bulk on me that the don't think I have a huge penis!

That'd be far far worse than them knowing I wear diapers!

I agree with these posts that say people at work are so wrapped up in what they have to do to get their work done and just get through the day that they won't really care what you wear "underneath." If I were you, I'd wear what works for you and makes you the most comfortable. But who in his right mind would say anything to you, especially in a work environment. Is it any of their business? Besides, if someone you work with even suspects you wear diapers, maybe they wear themselves. Who knows? And if that's the case, then it may be a basis for friendship. :P I know that's optimistic, but usually it turns out that anything we think are major problems are really not that big a deal! Hope this helps!

What about smell I wear Tranquility ATN - if I pee in them can people smell it?

Who knows.....really. I think that there is a bit of an odour to any wet diaper be it disposable or cloth. A lot of factors come into play as to weather or not someone can notice a urine like odour. Tranquility diapers are fairly high quality so I would think that any odour would be very faint if it existed at all.

Like so many things, we blow everything out of proportion. WE notice the urnine smell because we deal with it every day and are self conscious about it. Others MAY detect an odour but chances are they will be too embarassed to mention it to you at all. If you are worried about it, try using powder or some type of deodorant to mask any odours.

As mentioned people don't notice. Last week I was with my GF all day. I put on a diaper in the afternoon. I was walking around the house in circles rather vigorously and she finally asked if I was wearing a diaper. I said I was and asked her if this was the first time she seriously noticed that I was wearing today and she said yes. She of course knows I wear diapers otherwise I probably wouldn't have been walking around so vigorously making a lot of crinkling noise. If she didn't know I highly doubt that she would have ever expected that it was a diaper I was wearing. Even so she still had to ask and couldn't tell.

Guest chhockle

I agree with most people posting here I have been wearing and wetting diapers in public sense college and no one has ever noticed anything. Most people do not pay attention. I say wear the type of diaper that makes you most comfortable.

I now wear 24/7 and if anybody has noticed no one is saying anything to me and I seriously dont think they know, also most people are so wrapped up in their own problems so as to not bother with what type of underwear you are using. :roflmao:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I could not care less about waddle or thickness - that's very hard to notice

But what about smell after i wet? that's my only concern. I won't mess because I know that will be a give in for smell.

As much as i would like to be nappied at work, i think i wouldn't be able to get away with it since it's a small company that i've been at for 7 years - im pretty sure they would notice!

I wonder what the best workplace to stay unnoticed would be? Maybe a call centre - loads of noise, partitioned work area.. a bit more closed in than an open plan office. Then again someone who is always on the road meeting different people like a sales rep would be quite safe.

One day i am hoping to tell people i know but it won't be soon