LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How sissy are you today?

posting this thread with a similar idea of "What diaper are you wearing today?"

Figured we could share what we are currently wearing. I'll go ahead and start.

Currently, under my boy clothes, I'm wearing a 2010 style Girls Goodnite with butterflies on it.
And I have my new training bra, it's lavender with a pink bow between the cups.

I hope to update this thread a few times a week and hope others will join in too.

Thanks 

Not so much as ONE grossly overdone frill on a "babydol" that does not cover my panties fully,  or "rhumba panttts". I am too much of a girl for that

Even for a Little Girl, I am very low on the "frilliness" scale If my long blonde hair, skirts, dresses and babydolls, dollies, tiaras and the things in my albums, About Me and other things that you can get at from my siggy do not say enough, then you are beyond help :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

There is nothing innately girlish about onesies, shortalls or sneakers. You are missing the things that define girlish dress because they are unique to girls

album%20cover.jpg

blondie.jpg

Can there be ANY question?

• 2 weeks later...

Watermelon peplum top, fuchsia and black dot bloomers over a muti-colored polka dot PUL diaper cover and of course cloth diaper under that.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I wearing a crinklz fairy tale diaper with panties and a pad a bra and frilly ankle socks with a onesie plus my collar and pacifier 

• 5 months later...

This asks a question, in what units is sissiness measured? The same for humiliation. Are English units and Metric units the same?

That is scary

• 3 months later...

You tell me how sissy I feel today. Starting from outside to in, I have on a black mini dress that barely covers my ass. Then I have on a matching Pink lace push-up bra and cheeky panties. In the panties I have an Always maxi pad and in me I have a Tampax Pearl Super tampon. Pretty sissy. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you for posting, I enjoyed seeing your pics. I love Rears Princess I also have the matching onesie. Sorry no pics yet.