LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help please. Dribbling is throwing off my bladder sensors. I wish my brain would stop logging my bladder status already.

Hi all, 

I wasn’t sure if I should post this here or the incontinence Desires  sub-forum. But I figured this is also applicable to lots of folks here! 

Long story short a few months ago I noticed I’m dribbling a bit, and it continues to be more and more pronounced.  I suspect this is the natural progression of urge and functional incontinence and I’m fine with it for most part.   I’ve been to the doc everything checks out fine. 

(TMI warning) Here’s the problem.  These days the tip of my penis constantly feels warm and moist. And randomly when I clench down on the sphincter muscles  I can feel a squirt of urine jet out.   The problem is that it can be distracting and it adds “noise” when I’m trying to feel how wet I am and my remaining capacity.  

Honestly I’m to the point where mentally logging my bladder activity is fatiguing and I’m not good at it anyways. I wish I could shut off all my monitoring and recording features related to my bladder status.  Just trust my diaper to keep me dry and forget all the rest.  And yet, my brain insists on tracking this info.  I probably a vestige from my my continent days and my days as a casual abdl where you could easily and reliably estimate your remaining diaper capacity by memory alone.

I swear! It’s like I’m having to relearn how to wear diapers! 

• Like 1
  • Enthusi changed the title to Help please. Dribbling is throwing off my bladder sensors. I wish my brain would stop logging my bladder status already.

According to what they say, if you keep at it, eventually you'll stop getting those sensations all together and simply find yourself WET.

Just be patient, you've come this far...

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, CodHero24 said:

According to what they say, if you keep at it, eventually you'll stop getting those sensations all together and simply find yourself WET.

Just be patient, you've come this far...

Thanks!!! I think I just needed some reassurance. And also I think you’re onto something with simplifying things.  Actually that might be the way forward. I may even make it simpler for myself and classify my diaper as “due for a change” vs “not yet due for a change.”  That will give my internal surveillance system something to focus on without overwhelming it. 

@Enthusi

I wouldn’t worry about keeping track of how many times you’ve wet or messed as far as I’m concerned. The idea is that you are using your diapers as you are supposed to, and if this is what you were after, you are getting there. It gets a little annoying and also is way too much to deal with if you were monitoring how much you were releasing and what you were releasing and where.  The only place that I know of that would keep track of how much release and white and how often would be a hospital or a medical clinic. The reason is is because they want to see how much you are dealing with with liquids solids and waste. They do this because they want to make sure that you’re healthy, and sometimes what you release can give them an idea of what you’re dealing with medically.

As has been stated above, eventually you won’t even feel yourself releasing, and the next thing you know you will be wet. This means that you’re getting there, but it might take time – just take it easy take it slow and don’t worry about it, because you will eventually get there. They say that the first thing you should do if you want to become incontinent is to just put a diaper on and use it 24 seven 365 days a year – and once that happens, you will get used to having a diaper on and therefore if you have something in your bladder/bowels, you will release it. Trying to on train is going to take time, but you will get there eventually, and eventually you won’t have any control at all, but don’t worry, just make sure that you’re healthy, because you don’t wanna have an issue where you have any type of rash or skin breakdown that causes medical issues. Keep yourself clean powdered and well maintained and you should be OK.

Don’t worry my man: you’ll get there: slow and steady:  or asFred Flintstone would say:  “ Nice and slow see, that’s the way to do it nice and slow“.

????????

Brian

@~Brian~  You always provide  such amazing, thoughtful responses!  ❤️❤️❤️

You are right when you say it gets annoying. I’m realizing that my mindset needs to catch up (regress?) with what my body is now doing.  I still can’t imagine what it would be like to chronically not know if I’m wet. It happens from time to time with me but usually I’m aware. However the dribbling is throwing that awareness off.

It’s funny because even though I’m an ABDL who enjoys feeling little and aloof about my bladder and diaper, as an incontinent person I want that because it would make my life easier!  

• Like 1