LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14

Chloe’s younger sister has been legally adopted by someone Daniel knows, that could be a relative or another Amazon, either way he knows more about their preferences than he is letting on and it sounds like she won’t be getting an easy ride like Chloe…. You have piqued my interest now as this will add a new dynamic to this excellent story.

Meanwhile Clare has to safely navigate the dangers and threats of her etiquette school presentation and we are left to make an educated guess as to what the compulsory uniform will look like, while that won’t be an issue for her Amazon partner it’s unlikely that they would have the same uniform sized for a little so that only leaves one option.

Megan is also determined that Chloe will get the full baby experience during her stay, the idea of Chloe featuring in TV baby commercials and as cameo roles in a couple of sitcoms are excellent plot devices that your readers will get enjoyment from while being nightmares for Chloe. 

Excellent work and a challenge to keep multiple plot devices and storyline’s on the go concurrently, very much looking forward to the next chapters as these all play out.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Traycie said:

while that won’t be an issue for her Amazon partner it’s unlikely that they would have the same uniform sized for a little so that only leaves one option.

You got to remember that the place was informed that they have to be dressed the same so there’s a chance if someone makes it a problem that the Amazon might end up in something similar if not the same as the Little since I doubt they’d not make the Little wear the uniform. 

• Like 1

just a friendly heads up. still working on the chapter, not done yet unfortunately, but am really focusing on it. Lots of moving parts and making several revisions to a lot of dialogue that would match the characters. Thanks again for everyone enjoying this slightly new story. I can only hope that it's done by the weekend. Unlike my other stories, I think this will have some interesting twists, look forward to it!

On 9/25/2022 at 7:46 PM, Traycie said:

Chloe’s younger sister has been legally adopted by someone Daniel knows, that could be a relative or another Amazon, either way he knows more about their preferences than he is letting on and it sounds like she won’t be getting an easy ride like Chloe…. You have piqued my interest now as this will add a new dynamic to this excellent story.

Meanwhile Clare has to safely navigate the dangers and threats of her etiquette school presentation and we are left to make an educated guess as to what the compulsory uniform will look like, while that won’t be an issue for her Amazon partner it’s unlikely that they would have the same uniform sized for a little so that only leaves one option.

Megan is also determined that Chloe will get the full baby experience during her stay, the idea of Chloe featuring in TV baby commercials and as cameo roles in a couple of sitcoms are excellent plot devices that your readers will get enjoyment from while being nightmares for Chloe. 

Excellent work and a challenge to keep multiple plot devices and storyline’s on the go concurrently, very much looking forward to the next chapters as these all play out.

The two different story angles wasn't originally going to happen when I wrote chapter 1, but I decided that it would make things far more interesting and how they are connected at certain points.  Claire will be having a much heavier part in the next chapter, that's for certain. Chloe's part is getting towards a "event" that I've been waiting to put into a story, but I won't say too much.

And thanks for enjoying! I've loved writing this and hopefully can finish this before any burnout. So far, that hasn't been the case. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, crono said:

just a friendly heads up. still working on the chapter, not done yet unfortunately, but am really focusing on it. Lots of moving parts and making several revisions to a lot of dialogue that would match the characters. Thanks again for everyone enjoying this slightly new story. I can only hope that it's done by the weekend. Unlike my other stories, I think this will have some interesting twists, look forward to it!

I can’t wait. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 1:02 AM, crono said:

The two different story angles wasn't originally going to happen when I wrote chapter 1, but I decided that it would make things far more interesting and how they are connected at certain points.  Claire will be having a much heavier part in the next chapter, that's for certain. Chloe's part is getting towards a "event" that I've been waiting to put into a story, but I won't say too much.

And thanks for enjoying! I've loved writing this and hopefully can finish this before any burnout. So far, that hasn't been the case. 

I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.

• Like 1
On 10/8/2022 at 11:59 PM, Cya said:

I'm excited to see what you have in store for us.

I'm finished the chapter but some of the rewrite on the dialogue is taking even longer than writing the actual story!

I apologize that it's taking so long, it doesn't help some of the rewrite was erased due to a crappy laptop battery issue.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Grrrr… that is super frustrating. Both girls are now on the brink of something big, also very much looking forward to Chloe’s reaction when she becomes the star of a diaper commercial and features in a tv show, will it be as a baby or a toddler, and what type is show will it be, Call the Midwife, Criminal Minds, Fuller House, Friends, Bewitched, Desperate Housewives, Little House on the Prairie, The Handmaids Tale, oh the suspense is killing me!

She might be on one of those sitcoms where they let the little be adult-ish and the little has to avoid more and more wacky scenarios to avoid being adopted. Oh and of course it needs to have a good baby hypno component.

I am more interested in Clare’s plight right now. To be honest she’s been the more exciting character for me to follow. I’m not sure why. Though I do enjoy Chloe as well, but if I was asked if I had a favorite, it would be Clare. However right now I’m more interested because she’s going into the depths of hell disgusted as a school. 

• Like 1

Sorry again for the long wait, this chapter was quite possibly the toughest to type. Many rewrite's on dialogue and changes to certain scenes. The chapter was to be even longer but I felt this would be good enough. Especially with the cliffhanger. 

Enjoy and please feel free to respond and or like, it's always motivating for me to continue! 

Writing about both characters in the same dimension is quite tricky!

Chapter 10

Megan and Daniel could see the quick shift in Chloe’s mood as she looked almost lifeless after hearing the news about her sister. While Chloe felt she was prepared for the possibility that her sister had been legally adopted, the realization that it had actually happened had hit harder than she could have ever expected.

'Tanya, why the hell did you want to visit this cursed place? I didn’t want to believe it, but you really have been adopted. You are  now a permanent citizen of this dumbass dimension. You can never return home and see our parents again…Is there nothing I can do to save you at this point?’ 

Chloe felt like all her efforts were for naught. And began to seriously wonder if it was even worth it to keep going on. As much as she would hate to leave her sister behind, she didn't want to stay around and not getting any actual results.

“Sorry sorry sorry! Perhaps I should have waited after you were finished changing her. Though I had no intention on leaving this on a negative note… Listen Chloe, even though your sister has been adopted, it doesn’t necessarily mean that all is lost. There are still options available that could potentially bring your sister back to your original dimension." Daniel knew that the odds were slim but he at least wanted to provide some minuscule amount of hope.

“WHA!!!…What do you mean? Are you serious!? Tanya doesn't have to be trapped in this...Place?” Chloe stuttered for a moment, she didn't want to say anything negative about the amazon dimension while she was being cared for by it's native inhabitants.

“I think this is a subject best discussed for tomorrow morning. Right now I think you should only be focused on spending some quality bonding time with your new mommy." Daniel could see that Megan was not entirely thrilled that he was becoming the focal point of attention, which was preventing his wife from having some alone time with her temporary daughter.

"But this is my sister we are talking about! This is the sole reason why I even came to this weird as heck dimension!" 

"Chloe...It's going to be alright, I'm going to continue to fight on your behalf so you can eventually reunite with your sister. Let's take this one step at a time, okay? That means allowing your mommy to assist in accommodating you with your surroundings!" Daniel pinched Chloe's big toe as a gesture of good will. Chloe nodded knowing that trying to ask for more would probably not lead to any better results. She despised the fact that she had to play the role of an obedient baby. The idea that such a thing was considered normal was beyond ridiculous.

'What choice do I have? I've already dug myself deeper into the rabbit hole. I just hope I can find a way to get out when this is all over.'

Megan was pleased to see Daniel exiting the nursery so she could become the focal point of attention for Chloe. She had planned many wonderful things with her new baby girl, but she knew that due to the limitations of the rugrats program, Chloe could not be treated exactly the same as an actual adopted little. Megan knew about the legal implications if she went beyond the guidelines, but it was something that she was considering given that she had already used a product to already influence Chloe's mental state.

As Chloe laid on her back once again on the changing mat, Megan kissed the bare naked little on her cheek, which finally got Chloe to pay attention to her again.

“Isn’t that wonderful news! Your sister is in good health! Perhaps your daddy can arrange a playdate with Tanya later this upcoming week.” While Chloe was thankful that her sister wasn't dead in some deserted ditch, the idea of Tanya having to spend the rest of her days being constantly cared didn't sound all that different from being dead, based on what Chloe thought.

'Even if I see my sis, what can I say and do? It's not like I can magically fly us out of this world or even teleport us just by snapping my fingers. One thing is for certain, she will certainly be thrilled to see me again. I bet she has had a tough time living here...Now that I think about it, didn't she come to this dimension with a couple of her friends as well?'   

While Chloe remained deep in thought, Megan took the opportunity to finally place the topsheet of the diaper over her privates. Megan then applied the tapes to both sides, securing Chloe in her new padded undergarment.

“All done! Now we won’t have to worry about any icky wicky accidents. Just let me know if it’s a bit too snug and I’ll adjust the tapes accordingly.” As Megan went to grab something from a nearby shelf, Chloe took her time to sit herself up. She could easily hear the crinkling noises coming from the disposable diaper that she was now wearing. Chloe then put her right hand on the front of the diaper to confirm the obvious.

‘Jesus, these are thick! Moving around while in them is not going to be much of an option.'

Chloe looked down at her waist to see the bright white diaper with pink tapes on the sides. There were some faded cartoon pictures of a unicorn on them which added to the infantile appearance. Chloe slowly patted her privates, noticing that she couldn't feel anything except the overwhelming padding. She then took a moment to try and pull her legs together. A few seconds later, Chloe realized that was just not going to happen. That also meant that walking was no longer a possibility. Crawling would be her only option for getting around on her own. Not that it mattered since Megan already informed Chloe earlier on in the day that walking was strictly forbidden for the rest of the week.

‘To think that Tanya has been going through exactly this for the past month. Just awful.’

Chloe didn’t notice Megan standing behind her as the amazonian prepared to finish up with getting her hair in a more appropriate look.

“Chloe, can you be a good girl and not move around too much? I’m just going to put your hair in a twin tails hairstyle. And right after we are done with that, we can finally spend some quality bonding time together, doesn't that sound wonderful?”

'I have no idea what this bonding time is going to be about, but I do know that it's not going to involve anything related to videogames.'

Chloe sighed as she allowed Megan to do as she pleased. Chloe knew that following Claire's warnings were of utmost importance when dealing with the amazonians. She didn't want to have a similar experience where she was completely mentally regressed and nearly kidnapped, like at the hotel.

'Tuesday I'll be talking with Claire again when she comes to see me. Hopefully by then I'll have a confirmed date to see Tanya. Perhaps Claire will be able to provide some solutions, she does have some connections to this dimension, so I've got that to think about.'

Megan took her time in brushing Chloe's hair, making sure that it was silky smooth. Chloe could see that the amazon was having a very pleasant time, as if this was always meant to be. As Megan grabbed two pink bows from a nearby shelf, she began to finish up and apply each bow to each side of Chloe' head. Chloe closed her eyes, she knew that she couldn't' escape from this reality but she still had control over her own body.

“Given it’s your first night in your new home, is there something special you would like for din din? Mommy can make you something delicious straight from home or we could order out, if you prefer. Though starting tomorrow we are going to go on a more normal routine, so please keep this in mind.” Chloe wasn't sure as to why, but suddenly she felt herself becoming a bit lightheaded. She didn't think much of it as she began to focus her attention on her hands. As she began to move her fingers, she suddenly felt the urge to suckle on something with her mouth.

'I remember that I felt like this while in the bathtub...There can't be a coincidence...Though it doesn't exactly feel all that bad. But still....Why is this happening to begin with?'

As Chloe continued to question herself, Megan took a moment to glimpse over at her temporary daughter since she wasn't getting a proper response. Megan was pleased as Chloe continued to look at her fingers, especially her thumb as the hypnosis effects from the bathtub were now returning.

'I'm so glad that the effects from the bath suds are still working. While the hypnosis is considered weak, it should still last for another hour or so. Such minor mental regression will not work properly if Chloe doesn't allow her body to relax.'

Megan didn't really care if mentally regressing Chloe was considered illegal while under the rugrats program, she personally felt that it was the only proper thing to do. Most amazons always used some form of hypnosis right after adopting a little. It was the prefered method to slowly assimilate a little into their new infantile arrangements. It was just as normal as changing their diapers. Megan wanted to use a more powerful form of hypnosis on Chloe but decided to hold back for now, only out of respect for her husband's wishes.

'Am I getting tired? But that doesn't explain as to why do my fingers look so...fascinating?'

Megan took Chloe off of the changing table and then placed the girl over her shoulder while patting her diaper several times. Chloe was barely paying attention as she kept her attention on her thumb.

“If it’s too much trouble to come up with an idea for din-din, my special mac and cheese is far superior than any five star restaurant in the city. I know that Daniel would be on board with having it. While it's high in calories, I think we can make an exception given how special today is. What do you think princess?" Megan continued to be pleased by not getting a response, it meant that Chloe was still under the influence of the regressive effects

'Whatever, I could care less about what you want to stuff in my mouth. I actually kinda wish I could somehow move time forward a full week, then I could put this all behind me and finally focus on college, instead of dumb things like cribs.' 

Chloe's eyes widened as she took a look in the mirror and saw her reflection. She couldn't believe that a simple change in her hairstyle could somehow make her look even younger, though the diaper certainly didn't help matters. If it weren't for her exposed breasts, Chloe would have assumed that she had somehow regressed physically. 

'I'm so glad none of my friends are here to see this. I would end myself!'

“I don’t foresee making anymore alterations with your hair going forward. Though if you can think of something that would make you look even more adorable, I'm all ears! Also, if you are ever interested in altering your body, our dimension does a few neat things that are capable of that, and most of all, they are not evasive, so you don't have to worry about any major surgery!.....Just kidding, haha." 

Megan tried to play her words off as a joke but Chloe wasn't going along with it. She didn't care about anything this dimension had to offer except her sister, that was the endgame. She would not deter herself from any other distractions.

'This only the first day...How the hell did I allow Claire to convince me to get into this hot mess?'

Megan could see that Chloe was not entirely thrilled with seeing her reflection. To see herself in nothing but a diaper was beyond humiliating. Megan decided to walk away from the mirror, as she felt a bit guilty for making Chloe feel ashamed of herself.

"It's going to be okay Chloe, the first day is always the hardest, by this time next week, you will feel like an entirely different person!" Chloe lifted her head up and felt that she needed to say something on her own behalf.

"You do understand that by this time next week, I will be back in my original dimension. I'm not here because I want to be someone's SHI... I mean baby...No offense." Chloe wanted to say something a bit more derogatory but she managed to stop herself before verbally saying anything.

"None taken, you actually are a big girl and that has defined your life up until now. It will be awkward but if you just take a moment to allow yourself to embrace your inner infantile nature, I promise you that this week will go by even quicker. And even if you may not agree with that, I just want to let you know that as your current acting mommy, I promise that I will keep you safe no matter what. This is afterall only temporary, while your daddy helps out with your sister." For a moment, Chloe felt that Megan was genuinely being caring and that this was a means for an end. That was until she took a seat on a rocking chair and then placed Chloe's cheek right on her right breast. Chloe began to blush as her mouth was only inches away from Megan's nipple. Megan began to slowly rock the chair back and forth while gently patting Chloe on her back.

"I don't understand you. This could go by so much easier if you were not so obsessed with the whole babying thing. You already know that I can walk and talk on my own, so why are you..." Chloe was cutoff from speaking as Megan's tit found it's way inside her mouth. The warm orb of flesh made Chloe whimper, she wanted to pull out, disgusted that she allowed something so repulsive to be orally entered.

"Oh my! I didn't realize that you were THAT hungry! I would gladly nurse you but unfortunately..." Megan slowly pulled her breast out of Chloe's mouth while continuing to look at her with a loving gaze.

"If I were to breastfeed you, that would violate the contract we have." Chloe was at a loss with herself. She wasn't sure as to what just happened. At first she assumed that Megan had tried to forcefully breastfeed her but after thinking about it for a moment, she began to wonder if her body had acted on it's own and tried to make an attempt to suckle on the amazonians breast. The fact that she didn't gag was also telling.

'The fuck is wrong with me!?'

" You have had quite the stressful day. If you really have the urge to suckle on something, here, let me grab this for you." Megan opened one of the cabinets nearby and pulled out a pacifier. Chloe saw the soother coming closer to her face and she then felt sense of dread throughout her body. It brought memories of when she was mentally regressed by Mia. 

"NO! Get that freaking thing away from me!" Chloe tried to struggle herself free from Megan's grasp but the amazons hold on her was to tight. 

"It's just a pacifier, it's not going to...OH! I know, you are worried that this little thing will turn your mind into mush. Well don't you worry, this is one of the very few type of soothers that doesn't effect the mental state of a little. You are in good hands, also..." Megan then placed Chloe into a cradling position which only made Chloe even more anxious. 

"You made a deal to become our baby for a week, I understand that the transition is tough but in order for both sides to come out victorious, we need to work together, so my whittle princess, just relax and let your momma take good care of you." Megan slowly and meticulously placed the soother into Chloe's mouth. The rubber teat easily founds it's way past her teeth. Chloe knew she was boxed in as she reluctantly began to suckle on the soother. The realization of what she was now getting herself into was now fully apparent. Whether she wanted to or not, she had to place her faith in her new mommy.

'For the next week, I'm basically going to be very limited on both walking and talking. This is going to be much harder than I had thought. I keep worrying about Tanya but I haven't paid attention to my predicament. If I'm not careful, this could end up becoming my permanent life.'

Chloe hated to admit that she found the pacifier to be greatly comforting. She didn't understand as to why her mouth had the dire need to suckle on something, unfortunately for Chloe she didn't realize that she had already been under the effects of the mental regression. 

"Maybe I am too stressed out and I need a moment to chill. I just wish that it wasn't like this...Oh well, at least I still have the ability to close my eyes and use my imagination. Perhaps I could pretend that I'm a sandy beach getting a tan.'

Chloe closed her eyes as she relaxed all her muscles while peacefully suckling on the pacifier. Megan assumed that Chloe had just fallen asleep in her arms. Megan assumed that she had made some good progress with Chloe. She would have prefered to push things a bit further but given it was the first day, she had plenty of time to slowly manipulate Chloe into becoming her permanent daughter.

'It's so hard not giving in to my maternal instincts. Even when my biological daughter was born, I don't remember feeling this protective. I guess the rumor about portal littles was true, they do bring out the most in our instincts. 

Megan thought about putting Chloe down for a nap in her new crib, but decided that she would hand her over to Daniel and give him some time to spend with their new daughter. She had to get dinner prepared. There was not much she could do for Chloe except allow her to sleep away. The fact that she did fall asleep in her arms was a huge positive. It meant that Chloe didn't mind physical intimacy, and Megan had planned for more of that as the week went by.

“You see Chloe, this is exactly what you are missing in your life. You littles think you are ready to grow up and become something that you are not. These regression or hypnosis tactics or whatever you want to call them, they are a tool to show you just what you truly are. And that's not entirely a bad thing. It may take some time but eventually all littles, both portal and native, learn their place. I bet your sister was no different. I guess I should thank your sister for being the catalyst that made you to visit our wonderful dimension. I don't see how anyone could allow someone as small and vulnerable as you to go back to to living in that horrid dimension. You belong with us,your new family and I'll do everything I can to protect you from yourself." Megan then kissed Chloe on her forehead as she got out of the rocking chair and exited the nursery.

Megan thought she saw Chloe open her eyes for a moment but then she double checked to see that she still had both of them closed. Which gave Megan a sigh of relief. 

'Heh, I just blurted out all my true feelings on this whole thing. If Chloe had heard everything I said, this would make things a tad bit awkward. No matter what, I'll just make Daniel use his connections so that I can legally adopt Chloe before the week is over. There is no way that I'm allowing her to leave our dimension now that I've grown attached to to her. It's hard to believe that she was even capable of taking care of herself. Well that's all in the past now.'

Megan also was pondering if she should start breastfeeding Chloe by tomorrow night. She knew that all amazonian parents did exactly that on the first couple of nights with their newly adopted littles. She just needed to convince Daniel to go along with the idea.

"The things I do for love. Daniel doesn't know how good he has it with me, hehe."

Megan headed towards the downstairs basement where she assumed that her husband would be at. His private sanctuary also known as his mancave.

'Tomorrow, I’ll take you to Sanctuary park. Perhaps I’ll give a few of my friends a call and see if they can come along with their littles…They all tried so hard to push me to adopt a native little, but I’m so glad that I held off and waited for Chloe. Portal littles are the only way to go.'

Megan also was a bit surprised by her own actions. When she first met Chloe she never would have believed that in less than a day she would have already decided to keep her as her own daughter. She originally wasn't even sure if she wanted to adopt, that is why she went along with the rugrats program that her husband suggested. Now she only needed to convince Daniel to get on board, which was easier said than done.

'If Chloe is truly cares about her sister, I could use that to my advantage. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her here. It would be so much easier if she just accepted this as her new life. It would be so wonderful if Chloe actually enjoyed being cared for. This upcoming week is going to be very delicate and I need to take things cautiously.'

As Megan slowly walked down the stairs into Daniels man cave, she noticed that he was completely invested in the sports even on the big screen television in front of him.

'Men, their passion always has to involve something that can be seen on the television. I wonder if Daniel even cares about keeping Chloe. If he doesn't, I certainly need to convince him otherwise."

“Who’s winning?” Megan asked as she walked over to see Daniel sitting on his large personal recliner.

“The Sky Hawks are only up by two. It's a true nail biter, I actually put good money on them.” 

“Isn’t that great, a little extra spending money is always welcome.” Megan looked over at Chloe wondering if she was going to wake up from all the noise from the television. Thankfully she still remained motionless with the exception of the pacifier in her mouth.

“It’s a bit more complicated. My bet is to have them to win by double digits. However there is less than three minutes left in the damn game! I swear I always put my money on on the worst bets. It's just like that time I put several hundred on the dragons to win by less than ten. They won by twenty. I've got the worst luck in the world!" Daniel turned his attention to his wife for a moment and was a bit startled to see Megan hand Chloe over to him.

"What's the deal? Already done bonding with Chloe? How did everything go? Did you two find a mutual understanding? Daniel asked as he quickly noticed that Chloe appeared to be sleeping. Daniel quickly turned down the volume on the television right after seeing that.

"Kind of. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done. Listen Daniel,  in order for Chloe to acclimate with our way of living, I personally think that it's best that we give her the full treatment, as if she were adopted. I think it's the only way that she will ever go along with these new arrangements." 

"That's fine, just as long as she is not being mentally regressed. We need to honor the agreement after all." Daniel's answer was short and yet forceful. When it came to contracts and agreements, Daniel was always firm on his answer.

"About that, isn't there something we can possibly alter on that deal? I want our baby girl to grow more comfortable with her surroundings, especially since she will be in diapers from now on."

"Unless she personally agrees to make any changes on the deal with me, it's not happening. Remember, we are only renting Chloe as a way to see if you are interested in actually adopting." Daniel said.

" I haven't forgotten! To be honest, I actually I believe that adopting Chloe would be the best option for the both of us. She's the type of girl that desperately needs a motherly figure in her life and was wondering if we could take the next steps in making that a reality."

"Megan, you just barely met Chloe today, and now you have already decided that she is the one for us? Don't you think that you are acting purely on your maternal instincts?" 

"Perhaps, but I heard that first impressions are always important when deciding on adopting a little and Chloe has already made a huge impact on me..." Megan knew that she was not going to get the answer she wanted. It was too soon for that.

"Right now, the answer is no. Let's just ride this out and see how things transpire throughout the week. Patience is a virtue, Megan. Let's not get ahead of ourselves." 

"I....I understand. I'll be more diligent. Now as for Chloe's sister, what's the next step on that front?" Megan asked.

"I'll tell you more when it's bedtime. I'm still working out a few things on that end." Megan nodded her head as she headed back upstairs. She informed Daniel that she was going start making dinner and let him know what she was cooking.  Daniel was was more than pleased from what she was going to be making.  The amazon then placed Chloe so she was laying on his stomach while he was sitting slightly back on his recliner. But before he could focus his attention on the sports program, Daniel felt a tug on his shirt and noticed that Chloe was awake and then sat herself on his lap. Daniel could see that Chloe looked obviously worried and assumed that he had done something that he shouldn't have.

"Chloe! I'm so sorry, did I do something to wake you?" Daniel pulled out the pacifier from her mouth which allowed her to speak up.

"No...Don't worry about it...In fact I wasn't even asleep to begin with...I was just resting my eyes...Daniel...I'm sorry...I mean daddy, I need to tell you a few things about...Mommy." Chloe spoke to Daniel and informed him about what Megan said earlier when the female amazon thought she was asleep. Daniel sighed as Chloe began to tell him about Megan's true intentions.

"I see... I guess I'm not all that surprised. Megan has never adopted a little before so she is entirely new to all of this. Plus her maternal instincts are definitely playing a role in her irrational decision making. Chloe, I just want to let you know that even if she has every intention of wanting to adopt you, in the end, it is entirely your choice if you want that to happen. She cannot make such a decision, otherwise their wouldn't be any need for the rugrats program. It was created to keep littles like you from actually being adopted. Daniel playfully pressed his finger on Chloe's nose, making her blush slightly. 

"Still, how the heck am I going to be all that comfortable around her if she has some ulterior motives? I have absolutely no intention of ending up like my sister. I understand that she is wanting a little of her own but I'm i'm only doing this because of Tanya, that is it." Chloe felt awkward sitting on Daniels lap while only in just her diaper but she could see that Daniel was respecting her and listening to her every word.

"You have every right to be somewhat concerned. But that is also why I'm here. I love my wife very much which is why I'll make sure that she doesn't do anything that could put herself in any legal trouble, which means keeping you safe as well. Also I have something to tell you, if you get upset I'll understand and if you wish to leave the rugrats program, you have every right to do so." 

'Whoa! Daniel sounds super serious. I wonder what he's going to say?'

I'm not sure if you are aware, but earlier today when Megan bathed you, she...Accidently used the wrong type of bath suds for you. The ones she used are made for us amazons, however when they are used on littles, they can cause a mild form of mental regression. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Just to let you know that you are no longer legally required to stay because of the breach in the contract."

"That makes sense...No wonder I felt so...Playful in the bathtub...I didn't feel anxious or even felt humiliated while I was being bathed by her...It's was...Different." Chloe thought she would be upset but oddly enough, she wasn't. She wasn't sure if she was still under the effects as she still felt very self-aware.

"If you don't mind me asking, how are you feeling about all of this?" Daniel wanted to remain true to himself, even if it was against his wife's wishes.

"I guess I should be rather pissed off but honestly, I don't feel too bad about it.  Besides you said that she accidently used the wrong stuff, which meant it wasn't on purpose, so that helps. Also...I actually didn't mind how playful I felt."

"What do you mean?" Daniel asked.

"Whatever was in the bath suds. It really made me feel good...Almost too good. It was kinda surreal now that I think about it. I wasn't worrying about Tanya and felt at peace with myself. I guess you could say that it was more helpful than harmful. Mega...Mommy was also gentle in drying me, so she seems to genuinely care about me in some aspects. It was only until you gave me the news about my sister, that I was perfectly fine with myself.

"That's wonderful to hear, I'm glad you got something positive from the mistake. Chloe, i'm curious, would you be interested in other forms of hypnotism if it meant that it would help make your time here even more pleasant?" 

"What do you mean? Are you asking if I want my mind regressed to the point where I can barely talk or walk, then the answer is a definite no! But...If I were to stay for the next week...I probably wouldn't' mind using something to help me...Chill...Just as long as I have the only say about it! I don't want to revert to some babbling baby that cannot say a single sentence." Chloe wondered how her sisters mental state was. If littles were normally hypnotized, how would effect their eventual reunion.

"That's really good to know. We don't want to put you in a situation that you are uncomfortable with." Daniel said.

"I'm already in a situation that I'm uncomfortable with. You see the abomination that I'm forced to wear?" Chloe said as she pointed to the thickly padded diaper she had on. Daniel quietly chuckled to himself after Chloe made it apparent.

"Dani...Daddy, is their any form of hypnosis that makes mental regression permanent? Or does it eventually go away as time passes by?" Chloe asked

"Most form of mental regression are temporary, the effects actually become less subtle after it's used several times. For most littles, they usually end up accepting their new lifestyles after a few weeks being adopted. Rarely does it ever become a issue after that. However, their are circumstances where littles will absolutely refuse to accept their new mommies and daddies, which means that the little could end up in a etiquette school where they will be forced to undergo more...Advanced forms of regression. It's definitely not the norm, but it's something that is available if needed." 

"So if you fight back, it's only going to get worse...This dimension is terrible for people like myself that just want to be free." Chloe wondered how the native littles lived. Was living as a baby so normalized that they just accepted it and never moved beyond that point? Did they even have a chance at living as a real adult?

"Freedom in our world is most certainly different from the one in yours. There really is no right or wrong answer. Though with you portal littles, it can become quite messy if your kind doesn't follow through with the laws that we have set in place.

"....Daddy, please tell me what you think, do you believe that my sister's mind has been altered in any way? Do you think she's been regressed beyond the point of no return?" I don't know what I would do if she was a mere shell of her former self."

"Based on the information I gathered on her, it doesn't appear that she has been recommended to any of the etiquette schools, it's only in the most extreme circumstances that would ever occur. Right now I'm going to focus on making sure you two reunite and then I'll see if their are any loopholes which could potentially make your sister a free little." 

"How does that work? It feels like we are asking for a miracle." 

"It's tough, make no mistake, when it comes to dealing with adopted littles, there are so few options in changing that fact. For one, I can look into the parents that adopted her and see if the adoption was actually legitimate, such as making sure that all the proper paperwork was filled out correctly and was actually signed and approved by a proper case worker. Also, if a little is being treated badly, such as malnutrition, physical abuse, and or neglect, that can lead to the little being separated from their amazonian care-takers." 

"The idea that Tanya is being abused just makes my skin crawl. I don't see how she could stand for being treated like a baby. I remember her looking forward to graduating high-school. I remember that she wanted to travel so badly. Now that she is stuck here, I can only imagine the despair she is going through." Chloe clenched her hands into a fist, upset that she couldn't' do anything for her.

"Chloe, it's not best to think in such negative aspects, it really isn't healthy. We can only look ahead and use the system to our advantage. Who knows she perhaps might actually be having a good time." Daniel said

"I highly doubt that. She came here on the same stupid tour program that I came on. And just like me, I bet she had no idea what she was getting herself into." 

"From what Claire told me, you were mentally regressed and nearly kidnapped by a employee of the hotel you were staying at, is that correct?"

"Yep, some crazed amazon forced me to suck on some pacifier that made my mind go completely blank. I still can't remember much, thankfully another amazon was able to save my ass. It's just nuts, even some of the tour guest that came along eventually were adopted against their will, don't you find that utterly messed up?" Chloe asked.

"What happened to you was most definitely wrong and I'm so sorry to hear about it. However, tour guests are required to sign a form that they are aware about the implications if they do not follow the requirements of the tour program. If they don't follow through, then they are potentially putting their adult livelihoods on the line." Chloe wanted to say something snarky to Daniel about the tour program, but she withheld, feeling that she didn't want to make him upset, as he was the most sane amazon that she had met so far.

"Da...Daddy, do you believe that I have any chance of getting my sister out of this hot mess?" Chloe asked as she thought about her very limited options in the amazon world.

"Right now, it's going to be tough, but it would be worse if you gave up before seeing Tanya. I think she would be more than thrilled to see that you gone all this way for her."

"Heh, I feel like I've entered a video game on the hardest difficulty while ever even playing it once." Daniel chuckled at Chloe's reply. He was pleased that she could stay upbeat despite what was going against her. 

"And Chloe, I know that as a amazon, you may not entirely trust me, but I promise I will not allow you to be adopted unless you personally request it. You are a guest that is under the rugrats program, so while you will need to be responsible and act as our baby, you just need to understand that it is only temporary."  Chloe knew that she had to bare some of the responsibility for what she had gotten herself into. She didn't like it, but that was life in a nutshell.

"Claire thought highly of you, so I guess I will as well. And thanks for the chat...Daddy." Chloe looked away as she spoke, obviously feeling very embarrassed by the juvenile word she said. Daniel smiled as and embraced Chloe with a hug of his own before putting her back down on his lap.

"I appreciate it. We will get through this together." Daniel turned the volume up on television as he began to focus on the big screen. Chloe decided to use Daniel's stomach as a form of support for her back. It was awkward but she knew that it wasn't long term.

"Is this basketball?" Chloe asked as she noticed the court looked similar to the ones from her dimension.

"Yep and it looks like the game I put money on is all but over, though it looks like the Sky Hawks managed to win by double digits, so that means I got a little extra spending money in my pocket, haha!" 

"Are you a professional gambler, daddy?" 

"I wish, though I have been getting more into it as of late. I've been doing quite well for myself for the past few months. Hopefully my goodluck will somehow transfer over to you, my adorable little princess." Unlike with Megan, Chloe felt that Daniel kind of felt like a father figure and was able to relax somewhat as he gently brushed her hair with his hand. It was far from the ideal situation but Chloe knew that she had to make the best with what she had, as the alternative was far less than pleasing. 

'I wonder what Claire is doing right now?'

Chloe decided to enjoy the upcoming sports program with her temporary father figure while accepting her current padded predicament.

Claire felt something off a bit off, a lingering feeling that was utmost annoying. Whatever it was, it forced her to open her eyes to visually confirm the problem. She quickly noticed that Tracy was tickling her bare feet, while holding her socks in her other hand.

“Tracy...Seriously, what the heck?” Claire noticed that they were still on route to the etiquette school, so nothing of significance had occured while she had been asleep. Claire quickly curled up her toes as a sign that she was not interested in playing whatever games that her amazon co-worker had planned. It was bad enough that her movements were already limited while in the booster seat. 

“Hehe…Sorry to wake you like that, I was just curious to how ticklish you were. You have been so serious lately and I really wanted to see your smile.” Tracy stated as she stopped her tickling assault. 

"I'm about to head to a facility that is known for turning individual's such as myself into obedient infants. I'm not in the mood for playing around."

"Don't be like that, I'm positive that the meeting will be fine without a hitch." Tracy began to place Claire's socks back on her. Tracy couldn't' help herself as she took a second to play with Claire's toes. 

“You have such cute piggy wiggies!” Claire was about to say something but Tracy eventually put her socks back on before she could utter a word.

“We are here for business, in case you have forgotten!?” Claire wished that Aisha could have come along instead of Tracy, she knew how to keep her under control somewhat. Claire was already uncomfortable enough knowing that one of her co-workers had been adopted by Tracy. The idea that made Claire know that just one simple slip-up and she would be spending the rest of her days in a diaper as well.

'I wonder if I should have done more to convince Chloe to give up on her sister. She basically wants to accomplish the impossible. Can she adjust to living as a baby for the next week?'

“You're no fun! Did you know that my Sally is very ticklish? She almost always has an accident when I specifically tickle her tummy."

"I didn't need to know that Tracy. If Sally really enjoys being your bundle of joy, then good for her. But I have other ambitions of my own and that doesn't involve pissing or shitting myself." Tracy lightly slapped Claire on her stomach, surprising the portal little.

"Remember not to use such vulgar language! Especially since we are visitors to this school, understand?" Claire was alarmed by the shift in Tracy's tone of voice. It was so demanding and it made Claire realize that Tracy was in fact a amazon. No matter what she thought, Claire knew that they were not equal. It was the cold harsh truth of this dimension.

'If I'm not careful, despite knowing Tracy for a while, if I end up on her bad side, I could potentially be Sally's new sister. Adoption is no joke. Right now, I'm treading on a very thin line.'

Claire and Tracy felt the vehicle coming to a stop. Claire could feel a knot in her stomach as she assumed that they had now reached the school. It was the point of no return.

“I cannot wait to be done with this so I can enjoy my paternity leave. Claire, are you sure that I cannot convince you to tag along with me and say a quick hello to Sally after this is all over?"

"No thanks. When I'm done here, I'm heading back to hotel room so that I can..."

"Get completely utterly drunk, is that it?" Tracy interrupted Claire which put the portal little on guard. 

"Yes, do you have some problem with that?" Claire asked while defending her own personal choices.

"I do, but I also understand that you have proven to the amazonian community. I just wish you could find a much healthier hobby to spend your time with. If you want to your brain to get the right buzz,  why not try being breastfed? The milk from us amazons is much healthier and provides all the nutrients that you littles need. Plus you get the added bonus of being mentally regressed as well!"

"Tracy...Hell no. The moment that I suckle from the tit of one of your kind, is the moment I forfeit all by adult rights. I've seen to many of my co-workers get a bit curious and then they eventually end up staying here for all the wrong reasons.

"I personally believe that you are only holding back because it's a pride thing. I know that you portal littles are very self conscious. Have you been getting enough sleep? I've noticed that you maybe getting some dark circles around your eyes. I just want you to be healthier and happier and drowning your sorrows in that alcohol isn't doing you any favors. Perhaps you should ask Aisha to nurse you. I know that you two have been very very close for a while." 

"Okay, let's put this conversation to bed. I'm definitely not liking where it's going, so let's just do our job and get the heck out of here." Tracy could see that friction between herself and Claire was becoming evident. She felt that Claire was going down a more self destructive path but felt that now wasn't the time to try and change her outlook. Especially since the back door the vehicle opened. Yelena appeared and slowly helped Claire out of her booster seat. Tracy helped herself out of the vehicle at the same time.

“Thank you for your patience. I will now be handing you over to Ms. Kimberly Ashford. She is the head assistant to the school and works directly under Ms Colbatz. She will be escorting you throughout the facility. Be sure to listen and follow her lead. Even though you are a guest, you two will still be held responsible for your actions. Anything behavior we find offensive could be met with severe consequences." Claire knew very well what the consequences would be, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the fate of a disobedient little. Though she was interested what would happen to Tracy if she acted out of line. 

Claire watched quietly as she was being carried towards one of the front entrances of the school. She noticed that Tracy was near her side and quickly winked to her, letting her know that they were in on this together. Claire wasn't sure on how to feel about that.

"Oh! I almost forgot to ask you Claire, did you read up on the latest report about the regulation changes that took place over a month ago?" Tracy asked.

"...No...I didn't." Claire just realized she had already made a critical mistake. Anytime she visited the amazon dimension for work purposes, she always made sure to keep up to date on any of the changes regarding the laws in the amazon world, so she could be more well prepared for anything that could put her in a disadvantage. Unfortunately, since arriving, she had spent so much of her time and effort with helping Chloe out, that she forgot to do so.

"I see, well...Let's just take this one step at a time." Tracy gave a worried smile on her face which did nothing but make Claire feel even more anxious. Going into a etiquette school completely unprepared was the last thing Claire wanted. Yelena then slowly lowered Claire onto the floor, and while she was thrilled to be standing on her own feet again, she was now looking up at a completely different amazonian right in front of her. The woman before her was dressed in a outfit that looked similar to a nun but without the cap on the head. 

'Makes sense, if I remember correctly, this school is privately owned by one of the major religious institutions.'

“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I’m Kimberly Ashford, I’ll be your guide as I escort you to the changing rooms. After you two are properly dressed in the outfits that are deemed suitable for our school, I'll then be taking you to Ms. Colbatz executive office where you two will begin your presentations on behalf of the companies you two work for."   

"Likewise...Ugh...Thank you." Claire nearly stumbled with her words as the amazon knelt down to shake her hand. 

"My boss is looking forward to meeting with you, I do hope that you enjoy your stay." Kimberly patted Claire on her head before shaking Tracy's hand in a more professional manner.

'This is going to be gut wrenching.'

“Thanks for the hospitality, I’ve heard many promising things about this school.” Before Tracy could enter, Kimberly stood right in front of her.

“I apologize, but shoes and electronics are not allowed inside the campus for guests. You will have to leave them in the shoebox at the entrance, once the meeting is over, you can pick them up as you leave.” Claire felt relieved that Tracy was not being given any preferential treatment, it gave her some hope that they would both be seen as equals and that the mandatory outfits they would have to wear would not be infantile whatsoever. 

“No worries, I understand that a school as prestigious as yours has strict guidelines to follow." Tracy placed her shoes along with Chloe's in the shoebox near the door. 

“Thank you. Now if you two would please follow me,  I'm going to show you around the building, although it will only be a  small part of the facility. The inside of the school can get quite confusing since many of the hallways are identical, so it's quite easy to get lost , so please be sure to keep up. We wouldn't want any of you to be mistaken as a student, hehe.” Kimberly smiled as she looked down at Claire.

'Amazons never make things easy, they always love to screw with littles such as myself.'

Claire entered the building and was surprised by how elegant and warm the interior looked. It barely resembled anything related to a school, though Claire had no intention of letting her guard down, she just wanted to get presentation over with and reward herself by getting extremely plastered afterwards. 

For the next fifteen minutes, Claire had to force herself to listen about the backstory of the school and the usual drivel that tried to make it sound even more prestigious than it actually was. In the end, it was all small talk that held no relevance to the upcoming presentation. The two of them continued to make their way to the dressing room while passing by several amazonians dressed in similar black and white uniforms. Tracy seemed rather interested in Kimberly's speal about the school's dress code for the employees, though with Claire she seemed rather perplexed by the architecture of the etiquette school.

'She wasn't kidding. Nearly every hallways looks identical and not only that, but I haven't seen any of the unfortunate students. Perhaps I should consider myself lucky.'

As the trio entered through another large corridor, Claire immediately became fascinated by the artwork that was presented on the walls. It brought back some memories of when she was invested in the hobby before exiting high school. Claire wasn't sure if the artwork had some deeper meaning to it or if it was just for artificial appeal. Either way, it didn't feel like it belonged in a building that was forced littles to become obedient babies.

"Say Tracy, did you ever find any interest in art? Or were you always just...!!!"

Claire felt her heart stop for a moment as she soon found herself all alone in one of the barren hallways of the school. It was like a bolt of lightning had struck her. Every part of her body was going into panic mode.

‘FUCK FUCK FUCK…NO NO NO!!!! How did this happen? I spent just a moment admiring the art and then both amazons disappear from my view. After spending so much time making sure that something like this wouldn't happen...IT DOES!'

Claire quickly retraced her steps hoping that Tracy had not gotten to far ahead of her but after passing by a few more similar looking hallways, she was nowhere to be found, thankfully their were no employees as well.

'Seriously? You have got to be joking. In that case I'll use my work phone and...'

Claire just realized that she had no form of communication on her as she left her work related electronics at the entrance. Yet another form of misfortune. Claire wanted to laugh at how ridiculous things had just become but she didn't want to gather any attention to herself. It would be her luck if someone mistook her laughing for crying.

'Even if I'm found by a employee of the school, that doesn't mean that they could actually mistake me for a student, could they?'

Claire unexpectedly bumped into someone as she turned the corner, she fell right onto her butt while feeling a bit dazed from the sudden encounter. She then adjusted her glasses so she could get a better look at what she bumped into. She knew it was someone far larger than her and her suspicions were confirmed as she looked up. It was an amazon that was wearing the same garb that Kimberly was, in other words, an employee of the school.

"Oh my, are you alright? I hope I didn't hurt you!" The amazon quickly knelt down to check on Claire and see if their were any noticeable injures. 

'Nothing physical, just my pride.'

"I'm fine, thank you for your concern. I really should have watched were I was walking." Claire felt the amazons hands grab her waist and then quickly found herself back on her feet.  Claire noticed the amazon looked genuinely concerned as if she had done something almost life threatening. 

"Why is someone such as yourself all alone? Did you get lost from your classroom?" The amazonians words felt like a sharp knife gutting her in the stomach. It was beginning of the end. Claire knew best than to show any form of panic on her face. She needed to play it cool and remain stoic if she wanted any chance to survive. 

"I apologize for any confusion, I'm actually a guest that has come here on behalf of the company I work for. I have a presentation to make with your director, Ms. Colbatz later today. Are you familiar with her?" Claire wanted to quickly change the subject, she didn't want the conversation to continue about some form of mistaken identity. She had no idea what went inside the average classroom in a etiquette school and she wanted it to remain that way.

"Don't worry little one, we will get to the bottom of this! Rest assured that you are in good hands!" The amazon knelt down and gently patted Claire on her back before scooping the little up in her massive arms.

'Shit, she's not listening. Typical amazon bullshit behavior!'

“My name is Rosa, what is your little one?” The amazonian ask as Claire was forced to rest her head on the amazons upper chest. Claire noticed that the amazon was going towards a direction that was the opposite of where wanted to be. Claire knew that she had to use her words to somehow get out of this situation, using force wouldn't be helpful whatsoever. 

“Cl…Claire… If you need proof of ID, I have my work badge in my back pocket! It also includes my diamond pass which gives me free reign to walk around the city without being adopted, though I'm sure you are well aware of that!” Claire could feel her words becoming more shaky, her time was running out and she felt like her adult window was closing.

"There there. It's going to be okay, you don't have to be scared anymore, I'll take you to a place where you can feel safe." Claire was now at the point where she wanted to fully panic and quite possibly fight back. It appeared that her words were not getting through the thick skull of the amazon.

"Please wait! You are mistaken, I'm not!..." Claire watched as the amazon opened a door and began to walk through it, it was the beginning of the end. To be in a classroom surrounded by littles similar to her but the only difference being that they had lost all meaning to communicate. Littles that had chosen to fight against the system and then ultimately paid the price with their ability to think.  A fate that her best friend had suffered, and now it was her turn.

'This can't be how it ends, can it?....Wait....Huh?' 

Claire was confused as she found herself in a small office that looked like it belonged to a lawyers firm. There were no teachers or students, it was devoid of all life.

“This office belongs to one of our many guidance counselors . He’s not in at the moment but I'm allowed to use his phone to inform the front office that you are missing from your guide. Given that you have a meeting today with Ms. Colbatz, I assume that your guide is a woman by the name of Kimberly?" The amazon asked as she gently placed Claire down on the front desk. 

"Ugh....Yes...Thank you..." Claire was baffled. She assumed that Rosa was planning on setting her down a path that she could not recover from, but instead she was legitimately helping her. It almost didn't feel real.

"So...You understand that I'm not a student, is that right?" Claire asked as she watched the amazon make a call on a wired phone that was attached to the desk. Claire had her mouth held wide open as the utter realization that she was going to be alright...For now.

"Of course silly head. I understood that the moment I saw you. This area is off-limits to our students. They are stationed on the opposite side of the building, also your mature looking clothing was a dead giveaway.  I apologize if I was teasing you earlier. I kind of wanted to see what type of reaction you would make once you realized that I didn't mistake you for a student, haha." Rosa giggled to herself as she began to talk to someone on the other line. Claire almost felt like punching the amazonian after the stunt she had just pulled. While she was thankful that Rosa had some form of common sense, she didn't like how it nearly gave her a heart attack. 

Claire quietly listened in on the phone conversation, making sure that nothing shady was actually being said. Thankfully Rosa was true to her word as the call ended. 

“The front office will inform Ms. Kimberly on our location. I'm sure that she's already aware that you are not with her, so we can take the next few minutes to relax as we wait for them to show up." Rosa stretched her arms in the air while yawning faintly. 

"Again, thanks for your help, this could have gone so much worse. Are you sure that you don't need any identification?" Claire asked as she pulled out some of her paperwork from her pocket. She still felt wary of the amazon despite everything that had just occurred.

"It's just fine. I know very well that you are not a student. Even if you were diapered, I would still not consider as someone enrolled in our institution." Claire couldn't believe what she was hearing, from a amazon no less.

"Wow, you seem....Different. I've been around so many amazons and one thing that I've noticed that they all have in common and that is the always find a way to make a simple situation even more complicated for our kind." For the first time, since arriving in the etiquette school, Claire found herself starting to ease up a bit. 

"I fully understand. This is not my first rodeo with portal littles, I understand that your kind prefer to keep to yourselves and value your own independence. Unfortunately with the rules in our dimension, it can be hard to sustain that type of livability. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you visited our dimension for?" Rosa asked.

"I usually visit this dimension around once or twice a year and it's only lasts for a few months at most, depending on what my company has assigned for me. Overall I've been to this dimension for the past couple of years, so I've got plenty of experience with how the laws and regulations work." Claire replied.

"That's amazing! I've never seen a portal little last as long as you have without being adopted. I'm guessing that you have never been forced to wear a diaper?" Rosa asked. 

"Never, though I had to wear pull-ups when I first started working in this dimension on behalf of Onyx Logistics. That was the definition of awkward. Though I've noticed that the laws have become less generous to our kind as the years have gone by. When I first started, I was purely motivated by money, but now, I'm starting to believe that it's no longer worth it. This just might be my last tour in this dimension." Claire wasn't sure as to why she was telling this random amazon about her most personal of feelings, but for some reason, she felt like she could somehow be trusted, kind of like Aisha.

"I would recommended it as well. There are talks about a complete regime change in the upcoming elections and that could lead to a overhaul on how portal littles are evaluated. Right now, your kind has the privilege of working and visiting our dimension, but that could all go away in the next year. Many of my kind believe that portal littles should be held to the same standard as our native littles." Rosa explained.

'Heh, if the tour program goes away, I wonder what Diamond Tours will do if their main source of income goes bye bye?'

So...Rosa was it? What's your gig with this school? You don't fit the profile of someone that should be working here." 

"Good question, hehe. I work as one of the many nurses in the school, so we are responsible for providing much of the upkeep and well-being of the students that are enrolled here. In some areas we also provide physical therapy as well."

"So you don't do any of the actual teaching or anything that is supposed to brainwash our kind into thinking that being a baby is some glorious thing?" Claire asked.

"Thankfully I do not. I'm personally not a fan of using manipulation, hypnosis, or most forms of mental regression, especially the kind that could end up becoming permanent on a little. I believe that respect, care, and most importantly, gentle loving affection is all that is needed to help a little that is struggling to accept their new way of living."

"You don't honestly believe that all littles would just go along with giving up their adult livelihood by being treated kindly and cared for by your kind, do you? You do know that their are littles that have lived for decades as adults and would rather die than having to submit to a second life of infancy."  Claire started to press her questions on the amazon, curious to know if she was hiding a more sinister side to herself. 

"I know that many littles, especially the ones from your dimension that may not agree with how we may treat them but they have to understand that they made the choice to visit our world and by coming here, they are putting themselves in jeopardy. It's just how it is, and how it's always has been. Don't you agree?" Rosa asked as she now began to question Claire.

"In some aspects I do agree, but it has become apparent that it's become much more dangerous to visit this dimension than it was in the past. There is some obvious bias against our kind, what do you think?" Claire felt like she was about to understand the true nature of Rosa by what her answer was going to be.

"It's funny, before adopting a portal little of my own, that thought would have never crossed my mind. It's amazing how a amazon's perspective can change regarding a portal little after taking one in. I am able to see things from a more broader perspective." Rosa looked pleased with herself as she thought about the portal little she adopted.

"So you adopted a portal little? So I assume that you know first hand that we have our own thoughts, dreams, and most importantly, a desire for a future. What did your portal little tell you right after adoption was finalized? I bet he or she was far from pleased by being forced to live with you." Claire awaited for the answer from the amazonian. Claire noticed that Rosa had a warm smile on her face, which made Claire even more curious.

"My baby girl's answer was... Everything I wanted and then some." Rosa's answer caught Claire off guard as she tried to understand what was the context behind her words.

"Tell me Claire...Do you happen to have a amazon that you are friends with...Perhaps someone that you can trust and feel protected by?" Claire immediately began to think about Aisha and the very thought made her face blush. Even though Aisha wasn't the brightest of amazons, she was taller than most and because of that, it was like having a security guard by her side at most times.

"I see, from the looks of things, you do have a amazonian friend . Tell me, do you feel guilty or embarrassed when that amazon wishes to take care of you?" Claire felt herself now on the defensive as Rosa was now asking more personal questions, it made Claire feel conflicted about her amazon co-worker.  On one hand she saw Aisha as a decent pawn that could be used to keep other amazons away from her, but then on the other side, she did kind of see her as a legitimate friend, someone she could be comfortable around, as long as her maternal instincts were not taking over.

"So what if I have a amazon friend, it's not like I'm asking her to be my mommy or anything. Everything is based on a professional level!" Claire didn't know why she felt the need to raise her voice, compelled to let Rosa know where she stood.

"I never said anything about your amazon friend being your mommy. If you are comfortable with having her as a friend only, that is fine. My relationship with my baby girl is special as well. It's something that defies that standards that are seen in most adoptions. One day you may understand." Claire once again felt slightly confused by Rosa's cryptic words. It felt like she was once again messing with her.

There was a moment of silence as Claire adjusted her glasses, an excuse to figure out what to say next. She found Rosa to be unique but wasn't sure if it was in a pleasant way. But before she could speak up, Claire was interrupted as the front door to the room opened revealing both Tracy and Kimberly. Rosa gently lifted Claire by her armpits in the air and then slowly placed the girl so she was now standing on the floor. Claire noticed that Tracy looked a bit concerned for her. She was slightly pleased until she caught a glimpse of Kimberly's expression. The amazon looked noticeably frustrated, as if she were being held up by a annoying problem that needed to be resolved. 

“Ms. Rosa, thank you for keeping Claire company. We will be taking things from here." Kimberly slightly bowed her head to show her appreciation to her co-worker. 

"It was a pleasure. Claire is quite the unique portal little. I'm thankful to have been given the opportunity to have a conversation with her and perhaps one day, we can continue with it." Rosa smiled as she gently patted Claire on her head before exiting the room.

"Ms. Rosa, I thought you were still on paternity leave, didn't you just recently adopt a little of your own? Kimberly asked.

"I did, but I decided to come back to the school and work for half days only. My baby girl is perfectly fine with my decision as well,  so there is no real issue there." Rosa waved her goodbyes to the trio as she left and exited from the view. Claire wasn't sure but she felt like that wouldn't be the last time she would see Rosa again. Their was something about Rosa that interested her.

"Ms. Tracy, would you mind carrying Claire until we reach the changing room. I don't want there to be anymore...Setbacks. We are already falling behind schedule." Claire remained quiet as she could tell that Kimberly was severely pissed at her. it was the look that many amazon parents gave their littles when they did something wrong. The only difference was that Claire was still a independent portal little, but she knew that she was not making a good overall impression while in hostile territory.  

“You are quite the little rascal, aren't ya?” Tracy playfully picked Claire up and held the girl right near her chest.

'Looks like I've lost my privilege to walk on my own. I can't afford to lose anything more than that.'

"Sorry for the inconvenience. I guess I lost track of time when I was mesmerized by the wonderful artwork that was displayed on the walls." Claire remained calm, knowing that arguing over the ability to walk would not lead to any positive outcome. She needed to somehow get back on the good graces of Kimberly, or at least until she met with her boss, Ms Colbatz.

"It's alright, but if you somehow get lost from us again, we may have to resort to using a baby harness next time." Kimberly's words didn't remotely seem like a joke which made Claire feel even more worried. It was apparent that she had lost any trust in the amazon guide. 

"A baby harness? I think you would look absolutely adorable in that Claire, haha." Tracy seemed to be joking but Claire could tell that there was a hint of seriousness in her co-workers tone.

"So what were you two discussing while I was...Away?" Claire felt it was best to force herself to converse with the two amazons, as much as she would have prefered to remain quiet, she felt it was best to move forward and make sure that the atmosphere between Kimberly and herself would loosen up.

"Me and Kimberly were still discussing about the history of the school, or rather lack of it. Unlike most of the other etiquette schools, apparently Angel Aspirations was only built to completion a few years ago and it was also deeply funded by the one of the major religious theocracies. Apparently the school is trying to branch out and become more affiliated with companies that are tied with anything related to portal littles, and as you already know, that is why we are here for our presentation."

'Just what is the endgame for this school? I know that etiquette schools have mainly kept native littles as the main source of their students. I wonder if it's possible for them to somehow branch out into my dimension...That would be quite troublesome.'

Claire knew that only a select few amazons had the distinct privilege to visit her dimension and even then, it could only be done by male amazons because they didn't get overwhelmed by their maternal instincts like their female counterparts.

As the trio found themselves walking up a set of stairs, Claire noticed that Kimberly had continued to remain quiet while Tracy did most of the talking. She could see that the amazon guide had given her another scornful look, as if she wasn't worthy of stepping into these halls.

'What else is new.'

"Your meeting with Ms. Colbatz will be starting within the next half hour, so it's best that we get you two changed as soon as possible. It's never a good look if you are not presented properly." Both Tracy and Claire continue to follow Kimberly down a long corridor until they reached a door at the end of the hallway. 

“Are the uniforms that me and Claire will be wearing be similar to the ones that the employees have on?” Tracy asked as they entered a dressing room that looked very organized and spacious, nothing in the room hinted at anything infantile related.

'Good question Tracy!'

Claire really wanted to ask that very question to Kimberly but was afraid that it would be too on the nose and that it could possibly lead to something more deceitful.

"In some aspects yes, your uniforms will appear similar, mainly in the color tone. Though they will slightly differentiate in appearance, since you are guests and not actually employees of the school." 

'So the basic black and white color scheme. It's definitely more preferable than wearing something like a pink or yellow sundress. I remember having to wear something like that when I first started in this dimension. The first few weeks were rough. I didn't think I would ever last this long.'

Tracy took a seat on one of the nearby benches while keeping Claire on her lap. Claire noticed that Tracy had a slightly tight grip on her waist, she assumed that Tracy wasn't going to let go of her unless she was told otherwise.

"You two can go ahead and get undressed, I'll be back with your proper forms of clothing." Kimberly disappeared into one of the back rooms as she went about finding the articles of clothing that she was looking for.

“So Claire, when we began the meeting, would you like me to start with the introductions?” Tracy asked as she then surprisingly placed Claire beside her and then began to undress herself. Claire felt uncomfortable undressing around others but she knew if she didn't do so, someone else would do it for her.

“It really doesn’t matter, the important fact is that we don't botch our presentations. Even though both our companies are different, since they are affiliated it could end up sullying the reputation of both if something goes awry." Claire took a deep breath as she lowered her pants, she was always insecure about her own body. While she wasn't flat, she was nowhere close to having the ideal breasts she wanted. Claire's insecurities became even more evident when she had to compare her own to Tracy's.

Claire couldn't help but admire Tracy's physique as she was only in her bra and panties. Tracy did a good job of taking care of her body and even though she was a amazon, Claire admired her dedication for staying in shape.

'God this is tougher than I had thought.'

Claire unbuttoned her shirt and slowly removed it, leaving herself in just her bra, panties, and socks. Tracy looked over and casually smiled.

“In that case, I’ll warm them up with the introductions and then you can take center stage on the presentation, how’s that sound?” Tracy asked as she then began to remove her bra and then her panties, leaving the amazon in just her birthday suit. Claire was confused as her amazon co-worker continued to undress.

'Wait! What the heck!'

"Tracy, what are you doing? We are only getting partially undressed, there is no reason to remove everything!" Claire felt her heart beating even faster as Tracy just looked at her with a questionable glance. The amazon looked absolutely comfortable being naked around her portal little co-worker.

"What are you talking about? Didn't I tell you that the school is going to provide us the necessary forms of clothing for our presentation? Tracy playfully slapped her bare butt before taking a seat on the nearby bench.

"You informed me that we would both be wearing similar matching uniforms, but you never said anything about having to remove anything personal like our underwear!" Claire didn't care what Tracy was going to say next, she had no intention of removing the one piece of clothing that separated her from the majority of all littles.

"Sorry if I didn't explain it in detail, but it is what it is. Don't worry, the school will be providing us with the proper underwear to put on." Claire wanted to curse at Tracy and for how utterly relaxed she was. It was easy for her since she was a amazon, but for a little, it was nothing but anxiety inducing.

"I'm perfectly fine with the whole uniform thing, I understand that it is mandatory but I'm not stripping everything off!  What is the whole point of that?  It doesn't make logical sense!" Warning signals were now becoming evident throughout Claire's body. She wasn't liking where this conversation was heading.

"So you like wear black colored underwear Claire? I always thought you were the type that wore polkadot patterned underwear. Don't ask why, I just assumed, haha." Tracy ignored Claire's question which made her even more furious.

"Tracy...I'm going to ask Kimberly if I can continue to wear my bra and panties. It's not like I'm going to be presenting that in the meeting and I would hope that you would agree with me on this matter." Claire noticed that Tracy was deep in thought, she hoped that her amazon co-worker would go along for her sake. 

"Oh! I almost forgot! Claire, remember when I told you earlier that there was a recent change to the regulations in our city? Well one of them is specifically catered towards portal littles, such as yourself. It's actually really important." Tracy's words felt like a icy dagger in Claire's chest. Claire had always did her best to obey the law and manage any regulation changes within the city but now she felt like something was about to hear something that she could do nothing about.

"Tracy!...What the heck changes did the government make regarding the policies with portal littles?" Claire didn't want to know the answer, she couldn't just hide from it either.

"As you are aware, as long as a portal little is employed, they cannot be forced to wear a diaper unless they have an accident, however with the recent regulation changes, a portal little is now recommended to wear one if they are working in a building that is not owned by the company they work for." Tracy explained. 

"Okay, that's fine, but if it's recommended, it doesn't mean it's mandatory, so I'm not obligated to wear something like that!" Claire could feel her breathing increasing rapidly. She had never felt so vulnerable while in the amazonian world. 

"Well...If Kimberly requests for you to wear one, it will become mandatory...Failure to do so...Well, I'm sure that you are well aware of what could happen if you don't follow through." Tracy felt a bit sorry for Claire as she could see the exasperated look on her face.

"Your kidding, you mean the amazon government has already gone this far to try and screw me over over? That's just ridiculous!" Claire couldn't' help but raise her voice at Tracy. It felt like the whole world was crashing down right on her.

"Is something wrong? It's getting quite loud in here." Kimberly returned and then handed Tracy the uniform that she was to wear, which also included a pair of bra and panties for someone of her stature. 

"No, nothing is wrong, it's just....It's just..." Claire saw that Kimberly was holding a thickly white undergarment in her right hand. Time felt like it had slowed down for Claire as she came to the realization of what was about to happen.

"So, are you almost ready? I've got your diaper prepared and have a changing table all set for you." Kimberly had a smirk on her face, as if she was looking forward to this moment.  Claire could only slowly look down at the floor and realize the gravity of her predicament. 

'What a massive bitch.'

• Like 9
  • crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 10

I’m also curious to see how Tracy would be treated if she misbehaved. Maybe Claire needs to remind them that the clothes were supposed to be identical. Worse case scenario Tracy has to wear a diaper too lol. Claire is way over her head. Maybe Tracy will try and get Claire out of having to wear diapers. 

• Like 1

I bet the panties are special panties that maybe change color when wet or they actually check their staff’s panties at some point, like after each shift. Otherwise I don’t understand why they’d provide the staff clean panties. (Unless it’s only for this situation just to force Claire to wear the diaper. But with the new law in place they wouldn’t need to go about it that way. )

Love this chapter and the ending. I am glad that Daniel is trying to reign in his wife and be honest with everything. I think he is getting attached but almost has a more natural take on it. Claire is definitely in for a hard time given home things are developing!

• Like 1

I have a feeling I know who Rosa’s daughter is. I also think Rosa’s daughter asked her to adopt her. I could see chole asking to be adopted especially since it seems she enjoys being regressed a small amount. She basically admitted to enjoying being regressed in the bath. I can see her requesting that to be an every day or every bath thing. I could also see her eventually requesting to be breast feed especially if she finds out it will make it easier to use her diapers. I would love to see aiesha’s reaction to Claire being in diapers if she was forced to wear them back to the office. 

• Like 1
On 10/23/2022 at 5:57 PM, Guilend said:

I bet the panties are special panties that maybe change color when wet or they actually check their staff’s panties at some point, like after each shift. Otherwise I don’t understand why they’d provide the staff clean panties. (Unless it’s only for this situation just to force Claire to wear the diaper. But with the new law in place they wouldn’t need to go about it that way. )

The staff is and guests are provided identical forms of clothing, and as for the regulation change that effects Claire, it will be explained more in the next chapter.  It's not created just for her, but to show that Littles are losing even more options at their independence!

On 10/23/2022 at 7:29 PM, SGTbaby said:

Love this chapter and the ending. I am glad that Daniel is trying to reign in his wife and be honest with everything. I think he is getting attached but almost has a more natural take on it. Claire is definitely in for a hard time given home things are developing!

Thanks for the reply! 

Daniel will definitely try to keep his wife from being too "attached" to Chloe, which will become more apparent in later chapters.  And the situation with Claire will also have an effect with Chloe's predicament. 

On 10/23/2022 at 8:14 PM, Princessamaryllis said:

I have a feeling I know who Rosa’s daughter is. I also think Rosa’s daughter asked her to adopt her. I could see chole asking to be adopted especially since it seems she enjoys being regressed a small amount. She basically admitted to enjoying being regressed in the bath. I can see her requesting that to be an every day or every bath thing. I could also see her eventually requesting to be breast feed especially if she finds out it will make it easier to use her diapers. I would love to see aiesha’s reaction to Claire being in diapers if she was forced to wear them back to the 

Glad you picked up that part with Rosa, hehe.

And Claire will be in some more awkward situations than Chloe. The interactions between the 2 is something I'm looking forward to

I was just curious if you’ll be explaining the reasoning behind the school proving underwear for the staff? Like I understand them providing a uniform, but usually that doesn’t come with underwear. Are they like some old fashioned schools where they have a strict dress code including the underwear except in this case the strict dress code is for both staff and students?

My other observation is that Clair is wearing a staff uniform, since it’s obvious that staff has a strict dress code even what underwear they wear does that mean that they are technically breaking the staff dress code by making Clair wear a diaper under her uniform because she is a little (considering this is probably the only time a Little ever wears a staff uniform lol) my point is, they are trying to use two sets of rules for one person because she’s a guest and a Little. Like they are picking and choosing what rules from each category they want to enforce. That could get confusing for anyone who’s supposed to be following those rules or guidelines. Like she gets the staff uniform and the student’s underwear. Unless there is a guideline in place for a staff to be wearing a diaper instead of the regulation panties. I know. I’m definitely READING to much into the entire thing lol. Unless I completely lost everyone in my dialogue, for that I’m sorry lol

• Like 1

Well written, managing two concurrent storyline’s is more than challenging. I’m also thinking that Rosa’s new baby girl is Chloe’s sister and that can only be a good thing for both of them. Clare in a diaper will be a new experience for her, will she be distracted and botch the presentation?

Megan meanwhile has a cunning plan and Daniel will have his work cut out to keep Chloe safe. With both storyline’s on cliff hangers the next chapter is going to be outstanding. Also looking forward to Chloe’s reactions when she is put into commercials and a tv show by her temporary Mommy Megan. Great work, thankyou.

• Like 1
On 10/25/2022 at 9:01 AM, Guilend said:

I was just curious if you’ll be explaining the reasoning behind the school proving underwear for the staff? Like I understand them providing a uniform, but usually that doesn’t come with underwear. Are they like some old fashioned schools where they have a strict dress code including the underwear except in this case the strict dress code is for both staff and students?

My other observation is that Clair is wearing a staff uniform, since it’s obvious that staff has a strict dress code even what underwear they wear does that mean that they are technically breaking the staff dress code by making Clair wear a diaper under her uniform because she is a little (considering this is probably the only time a Little ever wears a staff uniform lol) my point is, they are trying to use two sets of rules for one person because she’s a guest and a Little. Like they are picking and choosing what rules from each category they want to enforce. That could get confusing for anyone who’s supposed to be following those rules or guidelines. Like she gets the staff uniform and the student’s underwear. Unless there is a guideline in place for a staff to be wearing a diaper instead of the regulation panties. I know. I’m definitely READING to much into the entire thing lol. Unless I completely lost everyone in my dialogue, for that I’m sorry lol

It was something I was going to explain in the next chapter, basically the school's director prefers to have control over many aspects, including it's employees and making sure that they are obey the guidelines. They definitely have more freedom than the students but it's the same principle. The clothes are all mature for the employees and some of the guests but the dress code will always be followed.

Claire and Tracy are guests and will be wearing similar outfits, they still slightly differ from the employee's, which was stated in the chapter. but that's just on the outside, when it comes to underwear, it's optional if the school wants a portal little to wear normal underwear or a diaper. Under normal circumstances, Claire would be allowed to just wear her panties but because of the regulation changes that took place before Claire showed up in the amazon dimension again, she now must adhere to the school's code of conduct. Tracy nor any of the amazon employees have to wear a diaper...But if they were too act out of line, that could change...That is something I haven't revealed yet until a much later chapter.

and I like all these questions. It's very engaging and I try to make sure that nothing seems to difficult to follow. But basically, Claire always made sure to follow the laws and she would never have to come to any point in wearing a diaper, but now that the laws are stricter, she has no choice but to adhere. 

I'm almost finished with the next chapter. It's the rewrites that take forever!

On 10/25/2022 at 12:54 PM, Traycie said:

Well written, managing two concurrent storyline’s is more than challenging. I’m also thinking that Rosa’s new baby girl is Chloe’s sister and that can only be a good thing for both of them. Clare in a diaper will be a new experience for her, will she be distracted and botch the presentation?

Megan meanwhile has a cunning plan and Daniel will have his work cut out to keep Chloe safe. With both storyline’s on cliff hangers the next chapter is going to be outstanding. Also looking forward to Chloe’s reactions when she is put into commercials and a tv show by her temporary Mommy Megan. Great work, thankyou.

I can't say much, but Claire will be having some interesting things happen before the presentation. Something that will hopefully bring some intrigue. And Chloe's part will also be addressed in the net part and in one of the future chapters, the whole commercial and Tv thing will be addressed. Things that may have been told and revealed in the story will not be forgotten!

18 hours ago, kerry said:

Just for the record, paternity leave is for fathers; maternity leave is for mothers.

I knew something was off when finishing the rewrite. There we go!

1 hour ago, crono said:

It was something I was going to explain in the next chapter, basically the school's director prefers to have control over many aspects, including it's employees and making sure that they are obey the guidelines. They definitely have more freedom than the students but it's the same principle. The clothes are all mature for the employees and some of the guests but the dress code will always be followed.

Claire and Tracy are guests and will be wearing similar outfits, they still slightly differ from the employee's, which was stated in the chapter. but that's just on the outside, when it comes to underwear, it's optional if the school wants a portal little to wear normal underwear or a diaper. Under normal circumstances, Claire would be allowed to just wear her panties but because of the regulation changes that took place before Claire showed up in the amazon dimension again, she now must adhere to the school's code of conduct. Tracy nor any of the amazon employees have to wear a diaper...But if they were too act out of line, that could change...That is something I haven't revealed yet until a much later chapter.

and I like all these questions. It's very engaging and I try to make sure that nothing seems to difficult to follow. But basically, Claire always made sure to follow the laws and she would never have to come to any point in wearing a diaper, but now that the laws are stricter, she has no choice but to adhere. 

That’s understandable. I can’t wait till you address that one part lol. I’d probably love and hate to work there as an Amazon. Especially since I actually would have a diaper and humiliation fetish. I’d just hope no one would notice how excited I got either during a bare bottom and probably public spanking or during a diaper change if I wasn’t aloud to change myself. I’d have a hard time, especially if I was in a wet and poopy diaper, not to get inappropriate when someone pressed a little too hard on the front of my diaper to check it lol

i really hope that guy can keep his wife rained in. If not then I hope his wife ends up in that same school Clair is at now as a student 

• crono changed the title to Entering the Lions Den: Chapter 14