LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Hi, I'm Kuri. I'm a 38 year old AB who's here mostly to read the stories. I'm not great about talking about myself, I live in Washington state and I have sooo many cats and I enjoy wearing diapers and coloring and watching cartoons when I'm in little space. Please feel free to reach out if you want to be friends. I'm super introverted and shy so I do have a hard time carrying conversations but I'm working on it. 

Edited by babykuri
I thought I should add more about me.
  • Like 3

Hello to you, welcome I'm pretty new here too. I like hanging around the house in paw patrol shirts,diaper, pacifier. coloring and puzzles are fun time fillers. Maybe chat sometime. I'm still trying to figure out chat site. Later?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lil Leo said:

Hello to you, welcome I'm pretty new here too. I like hanging around the house in paw patrol shirts,diaper, pacifier. coloring and puzzles are fun time fillers. Maybe chat sometime. I'm still trying to figure out chat site. Later?

I would DEFINITELY like to chat with you buddy!??☺️♥️?♥️?????♥️☺️?

• Like 1
23 hours ago, babykuri said:

Hi, I'm Kuri. I'm a 38 year old AB who's here mostly to read the stories. I'm not great about talking about myself, I live in Washington state and I have sooo many cats and I enjoy wearing diapers and coloring and watching cartoons when I'm in little space. Please feel free to reach out if you want to be friends. I'm super introverted and shy so I do have a hard time carrying conversations but I'm working on it. 

Hi @babykuri! Nice to meet you!? I LOVE meeting new people and hearing their stories and what they've been through. And how it ties into what we LOVE the most, DIAPERS!!!!!???????♥️??♥️? I also would like to be friends with you. I LOVE caring conversations. So don't worry about having to talk to me. I think I'll do most of the talking. LOL!?????? I ALSO love cartoons!??? Welcome to DD buddy, we're glad to have ya!!!!!????♥️?♥️?☺️?

Hi Babykuri, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come on in , and get comfy. It’s a great place, with lots of likeminded people. I’m likeminded too, I like cats ? If you have any questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you for the welcomes! That helps sooo much! 
I love super monsters and legos and coloring and paw patrol and stuff like that. I also love diapers because they're soft and cozy and comforting. 

• Like 4
On 4/27/2022 at 4:39 PM, babykuri said:

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you for the welcomes! That helps sooo much! 
I love super monsters and legos and coloring and paw patrol and stuff like that. I also love diapers because they're soft and cozy and comforting. 

Yeeeeah Paw Patrol! Yes diapers are very comforting they help transport me to a safe place along with pacifiers. ?‍♂️. Do you wet too or do you like them dry?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lil Leo said:

Yeeeeah Paw Patrol! Yes diapers are very comforting they help transport me to a safe place along with pacifiers. ?‍♂️. Do you wet too or do you like them dry?

I do wet, usually without meaning too. I love pacis! I'm still working on finding a comfy one but I have a couple. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, babykuri said:

I do wet, usually without meaning too. I love pacis! I'm still working on finding a comfy one but I have a couple. 

Yup ?, that's how I am after about 20 minutes I get to a state where it just happens without even thinking ? or noticing, then I know I'm there! LOL (I'm such a big baby dork)

• Like 1

I'm slow to respond to greetings, but hello and welcome to a fellow Washington (Seattle myself) person. Feel free to jump into conversations when you feel like it, these guys are a good bunch.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lil Leo said:

Yup ?, that's how I am after about 20 minutes I get to a state where it just happens without even thinking ? or noticing, then I know I'm there! LOL (I'm such a big baby dork)

There was one time about 12 years ago I was in deep little space and didn't have a diaper on and was being silly and accidently went on the floor while running. That was not fun to clean up lmao. And being a dork isn't such a bad thing! 

1 hour ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I'm slow to respond to greetings, but hello and welcome to a fellow Washington (Seattle myself) person. Feel free to jump into conversations when you feel like it, these guys are a good bunch.

Hi! Its nice to meet you. I'm noticing how welcoming everyone is. Its been wonderful and I'm slowly learning the site. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, babykuri said:

There was one time about 12 years ago I was in deep little space and didn't have a diaper on and was being silly and accidently went on the floor while running. That was not fun to clean up lmao. And being a dork isn't such a bad thing! 

Hi! Its nice to meet you. I'm noticing how welcoming everyone is. Its been wonderful and I'm slowly learning the site. 

He he he I've done that LOL, usually after bath time you hit the chilly air shiver next thing you're peeing. Nice to know I'm not the only one to potty the floor. OMG I know I over share but I'm very open .

• Haha 1

There is nothing wrong with having a lot of cats.  My sister has two boy cats that play and fight for attention.  I am thinking of getting a new cat since my previous cat passed away.  

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you in the forum and the chat room.