LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and great to have you join us. Come in, be comfy! I’m sure you can learn a few things, pick up tips. If you have any questions, specific, or general, just ask. I’ll try and help, anyway I can, and I’m sure you can count on some others as well. 
Off the cuff, I guess I would advise, get to know what your little is about, what they like, what they don’t like, etc. Your little should know what to expect from you too. What do you like, how far will you go, those sorts of subjects. 
It can be a vast subject, but a great learning experience. So, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 2
On 4/17/2022 at 8:30 PM, WeepyWillow said:

Hi.  I’m here for some help and advice.  I’m new to this world and need advice on how to interact with my Lil’.  
Any help would be very much appreciated.  Thank you

First, hi and welcome. Second, in response to your request, everything starts with communication. You need to have an open dialogue about desires, expectations and boundaries. It can be tough but not having that conversation will only be more frustrating for both of you 

Hello and welcome to DD.  While I am probably the last person you want to talk to about this I would think communicating what are the prementiars that you and your little are going to have so that both you and your little will feel comfortable.  Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you in the forum and the chat room.

Welcome to DailyDiapers. Hopefully you can find what you are searching for. Plenty of folks have been in the community a while. I would likely start with your partner and see what he/she needs from you as a Mommy.

• Like 1