LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The prodigal son returns!

It feels so GOOD to be back! I had a very busy week this week. Got to meet my nieces and nephews for the very first time! Celebrated my birthday and it was VERY noisy around the house.????♥️? LOL!???? And I'd like to give a huge shout out to @DiaperboyEddie12 for wishing me a VERY happy birthday!!!!!????????️♥️??? It feels very nice to get my very own thread about me! LOL!??????♥️ I feel special! And in celebration of my birthday, I'll share with you guys my real name!??☺️ My REAL name is Jesse!??♥️??????? And one of my nephews was wearing Pampers diapers. They had that classic diaper smell!? But it wasn't very prevalent. I guess @IminWetPampers was right, the '70s Pampers are way better! They just don't make them how they used to.? And as promised, I'll share with you guys my birthday cake!? Here's a picture of it! And an photo of me, and ALL my cuteness!!!???♥️??☺️???? LOL!????♥️???♥️???♥️??

IMG_20220409_184444.jpg

IMG_20220413_223821~2.jpg

shane-mc-mahon-entrance.gif

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

@BabySpiderBoy So you share us a picture of your cake and you don't actually share a piece with @DailyDi And I. I am offended!!!! Happy Birthday tho!

Hopefully my cuteness makes up for it! LOL!???????

• Haha 1
On 4/14/2022 at 1:23 PM, DailyDi said:

I wondered why you went quiet for a couple days! Welcome home :)

Yep, it's GOOD to be home Mikey!?️???♥️????♥️? Back where I belong, with my SECOND family!!!!!????♥️????????♥️ AKA, The BEST family!!!!???????

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Happy belated birthday, how old did you turn? 3? I’ve turned 3 47 times myself and that’s why I’m still in diapers (aside from the fact that I love wearing diapers and I’ll never give them up). 

Where do you live Mike?

17 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

I live in Victoria BC. Where do you live Jesse

I live in Fort Worth Texas! How would you feel about us texting each other?