LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered by Mommy

"Ok," said my wife, "You win. You can call me Mommy and I'll put you in diapers."

I follow her into the bedroom where a disposable diaper is opened out on the bed, a promise that sends shivers through me.

Mommy strips me and makes me lie naked on the diaper. Reaching to the side she takes a bottle of baby oil and pours it into her hand, letting it overflow and dribble down between my legs. She lifts those, giving her access to my bare bottom and rubs the oil in, one of her fingers getting me all excited as it strays near my poop hole.

I can't help it, my peepee rises by itself, a rigid signal to Mommy that I'm enjoying this. She smiles at me, reaches up and tickles me under my chin.

"Is my baby all excited?" she asks rhetorically, "Your didi will never fit properly with that there. We'll have to take care of it won't we now."

I gurgled at her in enthusiasm, anticipating my fantasy of being masturbated then wrapped in a diaper finally becoming reality. 

"Yes Mommy, please help, I don't want my didi to leak," I tell her.

She takes it in an oil covered hand, "Now, close your eyes little one, and Mommy will make you a happy baby girl."

I shut my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her hand rubbing up and down, the oil lubricating its passage. In a pre-orgasmic haze I idly thought, "Baby girl?"

At that point my body lit up with agony, searing pain making me scream wide eyed and look at its source. My crotch was covered in blood, smearing my thighs and dripped from the shears Mommy now held in her hand.

The oil covered hand still held my peepee, but only until she threw it through the window.

"There," she said, "No more unsightly bulges in my baby girl's didi."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

@BabyAnna@Cute_Kitten

I would agree: while the story may be a “horror short“, and I have read a lot of things, people have interesting imaginations, but if I was reading a story similar to this, and I happen to be in a situation where someone is going to treat me as a baby, or diaper me, I may expect the mommy to spank me or punish me in other ways, but not to cut off my dick like Lorena Bobbitt did to her husband.

if I ever had a “mommy“ like that, it would scare me senseless, and if I didn’t need a diapers already, I probably would need them for the remainder of my life, but I wouldn’t want to have someone do that to me.

If you make another story similar to this, maybe a NSFW would be appropriate, or other suitable warning:   if somebody was reading that while eating, they may end up losing their appetite! ?

Brian

• Like 1

I think a "Horror" tag, or something, would be greatly appreciated. This was a little much for me to stomach. I was not expecting horror and I generally do not respond well to gore/horror, so I would have personally appreciated a warning.

• Like 3

I think the shock of the story was the point of it, and knowing what happens beforehand would have the story lose its intended impact.  Like you're settling in for a cute little scene then WHAM! the betrayal- much like real life when one is betrayed/ raped/ murdered/ other acts of violence like genital mutilation by one they care about, and this piece set about to recreate said feelings.  Or like when you're walking down the street or at the atm and a robber sneaks up behind you and suddenly holds a gun to your head- the fear, the feelings are sudden and intense. (except the story deals more with violence/ betrayal by a loved one, but still). Swift, brutal, and violent and unexpected. All in all, a short piece that evokes visceral, raw emotions in readers. 

• Like 1

Thank you Cute_Kitten, you've got it. Authors take pride in causing an emotional response in their readers, and in a story as short as this there's very little time and opportunity to achieve that.

Announcing up front that this story has a twist or that it's horror would be a pointless spoiler that destroys the whole emotional impact of the story. Similarly adding a tag gives away the whole plot, takes that surprise away, makes reading the story entirely pointless - even for those that will enjoy the twist.

I'm one of those. My 'first person' stories are frequently fictional autobiography; this is a curious inversion in that I identify with the wife rather than the protagonist. To me this is a horror story, but the horror is not in the twist or the ending. The horror is the use of infantile language, the selfishness of the protagonist, the situation the poor wife finds herself in.

The outcome of the story is my natural response to that horror. That others interpret it otherwise is the privilege of the reader, and I thoroughly support their choice to empathise with the protagonist and go through what for him (and them) is an emotional betrayal. As an author I can only consider this a writing success.

Adding spoilers would damage my own and also others' interpretation of this short sordid tale, and eliminate the emotional reaction to the story. Why would I do that?

• Like 1

"Why would I do that?"  Because, quite simply, you have taken the easy way out here-- an unfortunate choice because your writing skills are rock solid, and collectively your work shows considerable imagination.  Have you read Poe?  Hodgson?  Lovecraft?  If you have, did your awareness that bad things always happen inside the horror genre diminish your appreciation of their stories?  Arguably, forewarning a reader leads to a greater sense of anticipation because he/she knows that something is coming, but not exactly what.  At the same time, forewarning also permits those of us who do not appreciate this sort of thing to turn away.  So, in future, please give your readers more credit and, just as importantly, give yourself more credit as well.

...but it wasnt even a good horror story though. There was no real setup, no slow burn, nothing to establish a creepy tone to make the scares payoff as a proper horror. Admittedly you doing something this fapficy was odd ill admit- but I certainly wouldnt have expected that hard of a cut to horror that quickly. And if that works for you fine, I guess. Clearly enough people like jumpscares for them to keep being a thing- but its just not for me personally. Feels cheap to me.

Also this kind of graphic and sudden depiction of violence is just plain triggering for someone with physical scarring and trauma related to that. And on a littlespace story board it feels disrespectful to everyone that reads it. I was about to be in littlespace as I read this not knowing what it was- and I got yoinked out of it pretty hard by that ending. At the very least this feels like the abdl equivalent of a party foul. 

None of this to say that the story is awful or repugnant- just that I think everyone would at the very least appreciated a goddamn horror tag or trigger warning or something

• Like 3

To piggyback a little on some of the comments above—it doesn't really work as an ABDL story or as a horror story. But, I still think you're onto something intriguing. I'd like to see a longer story that better balances both erotic and horror elements. I'm a sucker for stories that subvert the usual expectations of an ABDL story, and well-crafted horror would certainly achieve that. I hope that you play around with this idea and try it again.

But, you know, just be a little mindful of the audience and where/how you're sharing it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SkywalkerRanch said:

it wasnt even a good horror story though. There was no real setup, no slow burn, nothing to establish a creepy tone to make the scares payoff as a proper horror

Thank you for the constructive feedback. I'm not sure I set out to write a horror story, but this will be helpful should I try a more considered entry in that genre.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...