LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Go ahead, say the craziest or best diaper related story you have!

I never talk about the second try, so I think it's time.

I changed my diaper and booster disposition to be "more efficient".

One diaper with holes (the first, on my second) and a second one with two booster.

But few days ago, I already start a fiber programm with psyllium and prune juice.

The D-Day, two liter enema and I had to put all my diaper fast beacause of the fiber programm: I was already full.

Just the time to put some tape around the top of the diaper and everything was out. It was so delicious. After 30min everything was out and no leaks.

My diaper disposition was working perfectly. The back of the diaper was already brown, and the front yellow-brown due to the pee.

I decided to watch movie, and to prevent leaks I wear my plastic pant and on the bed some protection.

Just few poops and fart and nothing special.

Just before to go to the bed I took 3 tablespoon of psyllium and drink 1L of prune juice and some water.

The diaper was not massive and heavy, so I slept way better.

On the morning, nothing new, no poop or more pees. But not for long.

Back on my bedroom, I started to game a little bit on my computer. After few minutes, I had some gurgling and I felt it pushing: a lot.

I got up and push.

I couldn't describ the sound but it was a mix of everything: poo, pee and farts.

The poo was massi and almost liquid and mix with the fresh pee in the front.

The back of my diaper was massive and was no longer white but fully brown.

When finished, I'm sat down, and everything was compressed and go over my dick and went up behind my back. 

At this moment, tape plays it's goal: avoid poo to goes out.

During all day I did some few load and It was gorgeous to feel all this poo to tries to find some space.

At the end of the lead, I had some bad leaks. In fact my diapers were more swimming pool than diaper.

In my back and front I could see the brown juice.

By staying seated, leaks started at my crotch and on the thighs.

• Like 1

I wear and wet my diapers while at work, but no messing at work which is a professional setting. I mess my diapers usually every morning well before my wife gets up because I just don't have poopy diapers around her. Well, she was going out of town and I wore my diaper to work as usual and wet throughout the day. I had planned to mess my diaper while driving home. During the day the urge to use the bathroom in the conventional manner was becoming almost overwhelming but I held on. While walking out of the building to my car with many other people around, I just couldn't hold my poopy any longer and filled my diaper to the max while walking. I don't mess my diaper around other people, but this was absolutely unavoidable. This was a huge load and I was worried my diaper wouldn't hold it all, but I was less worried about odor because I was outside and walking. Thank goodness, my diaper worked like it should, holding my potty inside with none escaping down my leg. The next challenge was sitting in my car driving home worrying again that my loaded diaper would squish out and soil my pants and car seat. Fortunate again, the poopy diaper gods were listening and I made it home very messy but no diaper blow-outs. So help me, this is a true accounting of my craziest diaper experience.

• Like 2

When I was in my early 20's, I was out of town shopping wearing a t-shirt and shorts.  Back then shorts didn't go all the way down to your knees like they do these days.  I had on just a white store type plastic backed adult diaper as this was before cloth backed disposable diapers were the thing.  Sometimes back in my foolish early years I would drop a small load in my diaper while out shopping.  Luckily I hadn't done so that day.  I was in a drug store and had to bend down to get something off a lower shelf.  I had a long enough t-shirt that I wasn't worried about it coming untucked, but what I hadn't figured on was the seat of my navy blue shorts splitting!  Yup, they tore from waist all the way down to the crotch!  I immediately forgot about buying anything and made my way to the door with my white plastic backed disposable diaper sticking out the huge tear in the back of my shorts.  Some people had to have seen it as that was unavoidable, but at least they didn't see a messy diaper!.  That ended the shopping for the day!

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/10/2022 at 4:29 PM, Moochie said:

I wear and wet my diapers while at work, but no messing at work which is a professional setting. I mess my diapers usually every morning well before my wife gets up because I just don't have poopy diapers around her. Well, she was going out of town and I wore my diaper to work as usual and wet throughout the day. I had planned to mess my diaper while driving home. During the day the urge to use the bathroom in the conventional manner was becoming almost overwhelming but I held on. While walking out of the building to my car with many other people around, I just couldn't hold my poopy any longer and filled my diaper to the max while walking. I don't mess my diaper around other people, but this was absolutely unavoidable. This was a huge load and I was worried my diaper wouldn't hold it all, but I was less worried about odor because I was outside and walking. Thank goodness, my diaper worked like it should, holding my potty inside with none escaping down my leg. The next challenge was sitting in my car driving home worrying again that my loaded diaper would squish out and soil my pants and car seat. Fortunate again, the poopy diaper gods were listening and I made it home very messy but no diaper blow-outs. So help me, this is a true accounting of my craziest diaper experience.

What you said mirrors my typical day in except I'm with a man. Padded at work right now

Probably told this story somewhere on here before but here goes. My padded friend came to visit and I had a doctor's appointment to get some braces removed from my nose. Of course I had to be padded because padded buds. As soon as I got my sense of smell back I said we need to go to breakfast why not McDonald's. I got two sausage egg and cheese biscuits and scarfed them down. He got a big Mac or something. We went to the mall after and I could feel the bubble guts coming after about 20 minutes. It had been a couple days since my last bowel movement and it was giving genuine cramps which I never knew were a real thing before. We went to the apple store so he could get his crusty phone fixed and we were on the waiting list for oh 90 minutes. I said, I have to go and said I was going to the car and he said he'd be out in a minute. I was in a dark blue megamax under cut off levis shorts and as I was headed for the exit about 100 yards out I had a shart. Once I got outside I relaxed and it just started to push out. The mess was huge and runny. When I finished I thought ok I'm done. I sat in the car feeling it squish around. About 15 minutes later it was round 2. I pushed out another soupy mess with tons of volume. It was now up to my waist line in the back and covered the front. Also I was sick and threw up in the parking lot behind my car. So McDonald's did me dirty...literally. 

• Like 1

To conclude, I messed like 3 more times and puked 2 more times before my padded friend came walking out carrying shopping bags and paused in the parking lot for about 20 seconds before carrying on to the car. I then apologized for the smell and drove home in a water balloon of mess that only left a few small spots on my shorts. The car was a manual so I was moving my legs a lot. After I changed and showered at home I offered to change him only to find that he was also messy. I was annoyed that he never admitted to messing and let me feel bad about subjecting him to my dirty diaper and told him to change it himself. 

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 6:10 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

To conclude, I messed like 3 more times and puked 2 more times before my padded friend came walking out carrying shopping bags and paused in the parking lot for about 20 seconds before carrying on to the car. I then apologized for the smell and drove home in a water balloon of mess that only left a few small spots on my shorts. The car was a manual so I was moving my legs a lot. After I changed and showered at home I offered to change him only to find that he was also messy. I was annoyed that he never admitted to messing and let me feel bad about subjecting him to my dirty diaper and told him to change it himself. 

I bet I know what he did when he paused while walking to the car. ???

My craziest diaper story was when I stayed in a wet n messy diaper for over 36 hours.  I've told this story before in other posts,  but I'll tell it again. 

Besides spankings, I'm into diaper discipline.  I  envision being punished by being left in diapers for long periods of time.  A good boy, I get regular diaper changes.   A bad boy, I have to stay in a diaper,  wet and messy with no diaper cream. 

So, anyway I  diapered up in a cloth, contoured diaper that I  had gotten from DPF. Then I  put on a large disposable diaper on over that.  

I  had already eaten a large number of prunes and quickly filled my diaper. I  went about my evening,  doing things around the house,  had dinner and wetting my diapers. 

When the outside disposable diaper was wet, I changed it,  but stayed in the cloth diaper. 

I put on a fresh disposable and went to bed, wet and messy. 

The next day,  I  got up and changed the disposable. And had breakfast. More wetting and messing in that cloth diaper all day, changing the disposable when it was soaked. Had lunch and dinner. I  went to  bed the second night in that same wet and super messy cloth diaper with a fresh disposable over it. The mess was all over the back and the front of the diaper.  

I got up early the next morning and finally changed out of that extremely messy diaper,  after over 36 hours being messy. 

Wow, did I have a diaper rash.   And it hurt.  Diaper discipline,  at least my version of it is pretty extreme and would really encourage some good boy behavior to earn those diaper changes. 

20 hours ago, Spanky said:

My craziest diaper story was when I stayed in a wet n messy diaper for over 36 hours.  I've told this story before in other posts,  but I'll tell it again. 

Besides spankings, I'm into diaper discipline.  I  envision being punished by being left in diapers for long periods of time.  A good boy, I get regular diaper changes.   A bad boy, I have to stay in a diaper,  wet and messy with no diaper cream. 

So, anyway I  diapered up in a cloth, contoured diaper that I  had gotten from DPF. Then I  put on a large disposable diaper on over that.  

I  had already eaten a large number of prunes and quickly filled my diaper. I  went about my evening,  doing things around the house,  had dinner and wetting my diapers. 

When the outside disposable diaper was wet, I changed it,  but stayed in the cloth diaper. 

I put on a fresh disposable and went to bed, wet and messy. 

The next day,  I  got up and changed the disposable. And had breakfast. More wetting and messing in that cloth diaper all day, changing the disposable when it was soaked. Had lunch and dinner. I  went to  bed the second night in that same wet and super messy cloth diaper with a fresh disposable over it. The mess was all over the back and the front of the diaper.  

I got up early the next morning and finally changed out of that extremely messy diaper,  after over 36 hours being messy. 

Wow, did I have a diaper rash.   And it hurt.  Diaper discipline,  at least my version of it is pretty extreme and would really encourage some good boy behavior to earn those diaper changes. 

I'll bet you had a nasty diaper rash. Oh, boy.?