LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you heard of this stimulation device?

I found a product called TensCare iTouch Sure, which apparently can stimulate the pelvic floor and muscles in that area, so that they’ll tense and eventually become stronger.

Am I the only one here thinking that a product like this, just doing the exact opposite, would change the world for those striving for incontinence and diaper dependence?

I mean.. Imagine a product that’s designed to basically unpottytrain you and make the muscles literally atrophy.

I guess this product might be able to achieve it, but it would require you to use it for extended periods to over-stress the muscles so much they’ll actually give up. Do not actually do this.

What are your thoughts?

• Lillemai changed the title to Have you heard of this stimulation device?
1 hour ago, Lillemai said:

I found a product called TensCare iTouch Sure, which apparently can stimulate the pelvic floor and muscles in that area, so that they’ll tense and eventually become stronger.

Am I the only one here thinking that a product like this, just doing the exact opposite, would change the world for those striving for incontinence and diaper dependence?

I mean.. Imagine a product that’s designed to basically unpottytrain you and make the muscles literally atrophy.

I guess this product might be able to achieve it, but it would require you to use it for extended periods to over-stress the muscles so much they’ll actually give up. Do not actually do this.

What are your thoughts?

@Lillemai

A TENS unit is Used for many things.  Most of these things That the unit can be used for involve mobility for disabled individuals, or mobility for individuals who have injuries to certain muscle groups that need to be stimulated to make them stronger, or to stimulate the muscles that may not have good responses. People that are disabled like me have seen this unit used that way. It can also be used to force your muscles to act by giving them light to moderate shocks at appropriate times, The reason this is done is because the idea is to try to “train your muscles” to respond when you are trying to move forward, and if a muscle does not know what to do, the electro shock/stim helps the muscle so that it can make it easier for you to be mobile.

Where  I have seen this used a lot, is when you’re dealing with somebody that is dealing with knee problems, knee surgery, or something else. They want your need to move, or they want to retrain your muscles, so they use a tens unit that way.

Like anything, you should be very careful when you were looking into different products. I have never heard of a tens unit being used in the way that you are describing, or being used in a way to make you lose control and become incontinent.  I’m sure if you used a tens unit like this, you could force your body/or your floor muscles to release, but I have never heard of it being used that way. Electro stimulation may also cause problems because if you do it this way, I am not sure if what  will be needed would be a tens unit To stimulate muscles to make you release.  You may be able to do something like this, but the effect would be limited, and I’m not sure what would happen after prolonged Usage of a device like that, so I would just caution you, because I’m not even sure that attends device could be used in the way that you are describing. For those who want incontinence, or want to be able to experience what it feels like to have no control, the best way to do that is to start wearing 24 seven for everything, and then allow your body to train itself – if your body relearns that it is “OK to use a diaper“, and to “release everything into the diaper” , This can be done naturally, but it could take a long time, because just like when you were a baby, you didn’t have the ability to have any control of your muscles, and that’s why babies wear diapers, or why disabled people wear diapers, or why some people who are dealing with neurological conditions that mess with the muscles down there do this.

A tens unit does end up giving you enough shock to be able to deal with what you need to, but I am not sure what prolonged usage in this way would do to your pelvic floor muscles, but tens units actually help people who need specific stimulation, so I don’t doubt that it could be used in this manner, I just think that if it was to be used in a manner like this, it would have to be monitored, so that you’re not hurting yourself.

I believe muscle atrophy occurs when muscles are not used, and this can happen with people that are disabled as well. People who are incontinent and cannot feel anything downstairs, probably have some sort of muscle atrophy already, so that means that they probably do not feel anything until it is too late, or The muscles are too weak to be able to perform their function. This is what I consider to be a definition of “incontinence“. It is incontinence Because you do not have any control over your body in that area, and anything you put into your body, stays in your body as long as it can, and then it automatically released. People that are in Incontinent like this have no choice, Because if they have damage to those muscles, and a legitimate medical problem because they lack control, and therefore they were diapers because they don’t know what they released, where they will release it, or how often they release it.

I do suppose however, that you could “tire out the muscles“ in your pelvic floor, and therefore if your muscles are too tired, they won’t be able to hold anymore. I just have never heard of using a tens unit in this way, but people who are incontinent may not have the control, or the ability to feel it, which can be an usually is considered to be a disability. Technically, people tell me that because I have cerebral palsy, some of the brain cells that control some of my functions in my brain were either there and working, or there and dead, or there and not working to their full capacity. If they say that my brain cells are “dead“ it doesn’t matter to me, because that is something that I wouldn’t be able to tell being a kid, because that to me is the way I am.

anything that deals with electroshocks or stimulation should be used very carefully, under medical supervision. Using shocks like this could be harmful if done in the wrong way, but if done in the right way, these types of devices can be used to improve somebody’s quality of life. One was even used one time on me, because they wanted to see if the muscles that force my feet to plantar flex were somehow weakened, or whether they just needed to be “activated“ and exercised because my body didn’t know how to do it right. In this case, a physical therapist or an occupational therapist or a speech therapist could use their talents and specialized devices to help you. Since I have CP, a tens unit was used on my foot, because they wanted to see if the muscles were weekend, or if the thing that was happening was that the muscles needed to be utilized, and the tens unit tells my body that the muscle is supposed to be used, so it sends a message when I’m trying to do make it work. In this case, a tens unit is perfect, because you are able to see if it works. In my case however, it was used a little bit, and it really didn’t matter, and they had to keep turning it up, and all it made my foot do was jump back-and-forth, and when you’re walking your foot doesn’t move back-and-forth constantly. It moves as you step, and as you move your body in a natural way, so they determined that a tens unit was not helpful to me in this case.

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
General Edits
23 hours ago, Lillemai said:

What are your thoughts?

This one is a bit different. ? 

https://maustec.io/pages/edge-o-matic

Some people are extremely creative!

You guys are talking apples and oranges !

one of you is talking Trans Cutaneous Electrical Nerve stimulation which is a low power battery powered medical device used in pain management and sometimes for  neuromuscular stimulation not ordinarily specifically approved use , in spine injury rehab you learn how to produce an erection and masturbate with them .

the other is talking Functional Electrical Stimulation which usually are capable of many modes and types of stimulation  using 110 or 220 volt plug in and can super low power a TENS mode to have many roles , however outside of medical supervised situations a TENS device isn’t wall powered or capable of causing severe burns and death from a 9 volt battery. A FES unit will cost 1000’s and have reusable electrodes with somekind of fixation devices for the different nerve and muscle groups . An actual FES is used on large muscle and core muscle groups , such as exercising a paralyzed arm or leg or doing electricity sit ups . 

I have used and own both types .the TENS electrodes can be applied by my aide or changed with my diaper allowing me handfree masturbation at anytime and the control is just clipped to my restraints . Don’t worry the average public has little to no knowledge of electro sex or masturbation and will assume it’s being used for back pain or some such . A FES unit is tabletop device with like I say large reusable electrodes and run off AC .

when my disease first came a knocking the only major issue complaint was paralysis and lack of reflexes , since there was nothing in my medical history to suggest we were dealing with anything but minor nerve injury that is commonly caused by “sleeping wrong “ my doctor prescribed and my health insurance paid for a FES that I used for several months to exercise my arm muscles , strap a ten pound bean bag to my wrist , dial in the settings mode power level etc hit start and presto after a countdown timer expired it would make my arm muscles exercise controlled by electricity my arm would contract and release for a  pre set number of reps before you would let your muscles rest before hitting start again to do more ( your entire body nervous/ muscle system is run on its own electricity ) to run it externally with electric takes a hell of a lot more power , that’s why you can’t do anywhere anytime like TENS because the batteries would be enormous .

now with that said there are versions of TENS that are used both to train the weak pelvic floor that contributes to incontinence as well as a tibial implanted permanent electrode  that will stimulate a back nerve that prevents the loss of urine that is controlled and powered by a simple TENS unit . 

people here have done experiments on provoking your  bladder to involuntary release it’s urine with electricity and had some success ,I just don’t know the details of what she used or did , nobody has seen or heard from Bettypooh to my knowledge in several years , she was in the Columbus Ohio area . As far a causing fatigue and atrophy of over used muscles , it may work in the short term but will be self defeating long term as those muscles will only strengthen , you need a nerve/muscle disease that I have for it to work long term , and that’s the good news , the bad news is the more you do use the little muscles you have the faster they fail and you die , your heart is an electrical muscle as is your diaphragm that enables your lungs to breathe .

Then there’s an entire line of study devoted to the science of “Neuromuscular incapacitation “ using electricity to briefly hijack a persons ability to control there muscles with a stun gun. every TASER ( Thomas A Swift  Electronic Rifle is what the company is named for although they have been going to AXON for a number of years since expanding there product offerings )except the M18 uses this effect to incapacitate a person long enough for them to fall over and be handcuffed without provable permanent injury . The M18 TASER was simply a “pain compliance” device that didn’t always work on excessively intoxicated or very angry people taught to fight thru pain and not yield to it .which brings us into failed police tactic training resulting in the April 11 th 1986 massacre of FBI agents , trained to duck and cover shoot to stop , not kill there adversaries were bank robbers / soldiers taught to fight thru pain and continue the fight till dead , using a Ruger mini 14 the perp was able to kill many agents well being shot full of holes ,when the agents ran out of ammo or guns jammed and no more places to duck and cover allowing the perp to overrun them and kill them .it is just one of several LEO murders that changed tactics and weapons from revolvers to semi auto magazine fed weapons .add in the Southern California bank robbery and you get to Patrol rifles added to shotgun and pistol and the “double tap” not pausing to see the effect of each shot before shooting again

…