LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I love Pooping, no denying it

I love letting out a large bowel movement in my diaper. And after doing this for well over thirty years I am a pro at the cleanup so it's really no problem for me. If anything, the clean up leaves me with a sense of euphoria over a job (no pun intended) well done. I can't help it, I absolutely love it. 

• Like 7

I also have cleaning up down to a science and can get clean and fresh in five minutes, unless I have the unpleasant diaper-blowout which requires more labor intensive cleaning.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Spiderman said:

So you also eat a high fiber and prunes diet as well huh 

No prunes but coffee does the trick for me every time. If I want a diaper mess I just have to hold off until later to have my coffee. 

• Like 1

Good morning to everyone. It's a good morning for me in a wet and messy Forsite AM/PM diaper. I have no plans to change right away so that I can enjoy the warmth and squishy softness of my poopy diaper. I'll change before my wife gets up though; we have kind of an unspoken limit that I don't mess my diaper when around her. I am wet all the time around her, and most of the time she doesn't know I am wet. I sure would like to also mess in my normal, relaxed manner when with her, and simply have her tell me that it's time to change my messy diaper. I plan to exercise this morning in my wet and poopy diaper, and then I'll change into a dry clean diaper for the day. I think I will choose a Tranquility Overnight diaper with a booster for the day. I have to work on a Power Point presentation and wetting my diaper will help me focus and avoid potty breaks while I void in my diapee.

• Like 2
On 4/5/2022 at 8:24 PM, TheGrimmRetails said:

I love letting out a large bowel movement in my diaper. And after doing this for well over thirty years I am a pro at the cleanup so it's really no problem for me. If anything, the clean up leaves me with a sense of euphoria over a job (no pun intended) well done. I can't help it, I absolutely love it. 

Same for me, brother!  Every single morning I wake up wet and after snuggling my wife in bed for a few mins I always have to make a poopy.  So I just let it go in my already wet diaper.  After a bit my wife will take me to the bathroom and clean me up.  Then we shower together and she puts a fresh diaper on me.  After breakfast and coffee I always have to go again.  If Mommy is not at work she changes me again.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

My morning Abena M4 diaper is wet, warm, messy, squishy, sticky and just so enjoyable, one of the simpler pleasures of life, different, but simple. I do not mind the clean up process at all. I won't change right away, but I have another Abena M4 all ready for work. No messing at work, but I will wet during the day.

• Like 1

I agree! Messing diaper is the best part of my day! It usually happens in the morning, and it has actually made me a morning person! Lol it's my favorite thing about my untraining 

• Like 8

It's morning and we know what that means. I am sitting here in a wet and poopy Tranquility ATN diaper. I just patted the front and got a delightful "splat" sound effect. Squishy in the front and back/bottom of my soiled diaper.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 4/28/2022 at 7:59 AM, Ginger said:

I agree! Messing diaper is the best part of my day! It usually happens in the morning, and it has actually made me a morning person! Lol it's my favorite thing about my untraining 

Messing is my favourite for sure, I’m so used to just going now and unless I’m stuck with someone I will fill my diaper, I try to only use diapers and the rare times I’m not I will mess my pants. Clean up doesn’t bother me, and I don’t mind being in a dirty diaper anyway, I especially love when I get a bad urge when I’m out, or in the car, I’m mindful of others but I will mess lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...