LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Diaper Dimension Is Leaking...

Giant strollers, now giant Hummers.....the Amazons are invading and taking over! ? Forget dying in a pandemic or ww3 or killing ze planet, we're all gonna be turned into giant babies....(you know, now that I think of it, maybe it isn't such a bad fate after all....) 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Giant strollers, now giant Hummers.....the Amazons are invading and taking over! ? Forget dying in a pandemic or ww3 or killing ze planet, we're all gonna be turned into giant babies....(you know, now that I think of it, maybe it isn't such a bad fate after all....) 

Sounds like the best possible scenario, to be honest. I, personally, welcome our new Amazon overlords.

Put 3 or 4 rubber panties on it and make it sleep between two rubber shette

12 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Thank you for finding this!!

I didn't know that this guy also had a giant Jeep too, it's just as imposing as the Hummer! 0_o;

Also: 

A short video tour of the interior shows a sink and a toilet in the lower level. The toilet isn't closed off by a door or anything, though, so I hope you aren't shy.

Okay now it REALLY feels like some MistuhGwiffin* just GTA'd a car from some hapless Amazons

*that's three Littles in a trench coat, as described in Unfair: A Diaper Dimension Novel

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Buddy! Use your turn-signal! Oh, you have a walking team of traffic controllers? Never mind. What a practical vehicle. It's a wonder we don't all own one. It looks like the driver's seat, briefly seen, is on the first floor, between the headlights. I wonder if they're using cameras or glimpsing through the slats in the grill.

• 5 weeks later...