LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April showers...

1 hour ago, kasarberang said:

My wife insists on giving me sponge baths, she says that she enjoys taking care of me. Who am I to deny her?

Your wife gives you sponge baths buddy?! Does she always do that, does she change your diapies too??? How do you feel about getting an sponge bath?????????

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Your wife gives you sponge baths buddy?! Does she always do that, does she change your diapies too??? How do you feel about getting an sponge bath?????????

I don't wear diapers, just not something I've been interested in doing. I prefer getting sponge baths to taking showers, the water on my back can be kind of painful sometimes, plus she enjoys giving me sponge baths, so there's really no reason to take a shower. Since I don't like it, and she'd prefer to give me a sponge bath.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I don't wear diapers, just not something I've been interested in doing. I prefer getting sponge baths to taking showers, the water on my back can be kind of painful sometimes, plus she enjoys giving me sponge baths, so there's really no reason to take a shower. Since I don't like it, and she'd prefer to give me a sponge bath.

So you don't wear diapers, but you're a adult baby?!??? Why does the water hurt your back? I've never heard of that before.???

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So you don't wear diapers, but you're a adult baby?!??? Why does the water hurt your back? I've never heard of that before.???

You can be an AB (Adult Baby) without being a DL (Diaper Lover). I don't really do many AB things in my day to day, although I'd like to, just haven't gotten up the courage to do it, even though I know my wife wouldn't mind at all. I'm not against diapers or anything, they just aren't the main part of the experience for me.

I have a very sensitive back, I had an infection that ate away at my spine a few years back, and It's been very sensitive since then. Certain things really bother me, like basically anything touching my back, even someone gently putting their hand on my back hurts me.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

You can be an AB (Adult Baby) without being a DL (Diaper Lover). I don't really do many AB things in my day to day, although I'd like to, just haven't gotten up the courage to do it, even though I know my wife wouldn't mind at all. I'm not against diapers or anything, they just aren't the main part of the experience for me.

I have a very sensitive back, I had an infection that ate away at my spine a few years back, and It's been very sensitive since then. Certain things really bother me, like basically anything touching my back, even someone gently putting their hand on my back hurts me.

Wow! Holy shit!!!???? That sounds VERY painful! Ouch!??????????? How did you get that infection, if you don't mind me asking????

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! Holy shit!!!???? That sounds VERY painful! Ouch!??????????? How did you get that infection, if you don't mind me asking????

Long and short of it is:

We were moving, my nurses were doing most of my medical stuff, things were up in the air. Medical stuff was not done as well as it should have been, got an infection and it moved to my spine.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Long and short of it is:

We were moving, my nurses were doing most of my medical stuff, things were up in the air. Medical stuff was not done as well as it should have been, got an infection and it moved to my spine.

Wow! That sounds pretty serious, you could've died.????? I'm just glad you're okay buddy!???☺️?♥️?♥️? You have nurses that help take care of you?!??

12 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! That sounds pretty serious, you could've died.????? I'm just glad you're okay buddy!???☺️?♥️?♥️? You have nurses that help take care of you?!??

Yup, it was a big deal at the time. I was on antibiotics for years afterwards before the infection went away. I used to have nurses come to my house for most of my life. Only within the past few years did we stop, my wife learned how to do everything, so we don't need nurses anymore. Thank god for that too, it's really hard having someone in your house all day, it was even worse when we moved out, cause we live in a small apartment. It's nice being able to just live life together, alone.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Yup, it was a big deal at the time. I was on antibiotics for years afterwards before the infection went away. I used to have nurses come to my house for most of my life. Only within the past few years did we stop, my wife learned how to do everything, so we don't need nurses anymore. Thank god for that too, it's really hard having someone in your house all day, it was even worse when we moved out, cause we live in a small apartment. It's nice being able to just live life together, alone.

I bet buddy, I wouldn't wanna I have to deal with people either. But I do anyway. LOL! Just the way it has to be. What all did those nurses do for you that your wife learned how to do??

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I bet buddy, I wouldn't wanna I have to deal with people either. But I do anyway. LOL! Just the way it has to be. What all did those nurses do for you that your wife learned how to do??

Make I.Vs, hook me up to I.Vs, change medical dressing, give medication, things like that.

2 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Make I.Vs, hook me up to I.Vs, change medical dressing, give medication, things like that.

I thought you could do all that yourself buddy?????

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I thought you could do all that yourself buddy?????

I can do some of that stuff now, but I couldn't do any of it for most of my life. My vision is also pretty bad to where I wouldn't trust myself to do most of it, unless it was an emergency.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I can do some of that stuff now, but I couldn't do any of it for most of my life. My vision is also pretty bad to where I wouldn't trust myself to do most of it, unless it was an emergency.

Okay that makes sense. I forgot about that. LOL! Sorry!????

• Like 1
On 4/4/2022 at 4:48 PM, DailyDi said:

You stink, take a shower! ?

I stink? Well, it must be your imagination or you yourself, because I don't stink! Of anything! Not at all! Definitely don't have a full diaper, nope, not me, a big boy like me would never have that and I'm offended you may think so.

• Haha 1