LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Portrait

dlsafrica

I have (it was brought to me when my mom died) a framed photo from when I was a baby. It is so nice to see that only the age of the baby has changed. Oh yes. And the baby in the frame is a little less wet than I will be in 2 minutes.   :) - guess I have one up on the baby in the picture.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

I have (it was brought to me when my mom died) a framed photo from when I was a baby. It is so nice to see that only the age of the baby has changed. Oh yes. And the baby in the frame is a little less wet than I will be in 2 minutes.   :) - guess I have one up on the baby in the picture.

Is there any chance that you can post that picture buddy????? Normally you wouldn't be able to because of the rules. But since it's ACTUALLY a picture of you, maybe it'll be okay.??☺️?? LOL!???????

5 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

Not unless it is officially cleared as okay by admin first. And even then maybe not. 

Can you at least link it????

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2022 at 1:50 AM, dlsafrica said:

Not unless it is officially cleared as okay by admin first. And even then maybe not. 

I had a bunch of photos from when I was a baby and if I knew where they were I still wouldn't post them. (even if it were cleared by the admin) Simply because of one of the photos I remember and if I recall correctly I was on my great-grandmother's lap playing with a orange ball in only my birthday suit ?. That kind of photo makes me question the rest of the photos they took ?

• Thanks 1

@Jesse The BabySpiderBoy

I think @DailyDi told us that we cannot post pictures of ourselves as KIDS because the rules state that we cannot post pictures of ourselves as MINORS:  I have some pics that I have as a kid, but I won't post them, 'cause I would NOT wanna get Mikey into trouble by doing this, as there are rules that are in place where the server is located:  Mikey will have to let us know what the deal is on this one :)

Brian

• Like 1

I do however have a photo of me and my cousin when we were kids. The photo is a good photo however I don't look at it much anymore ? Scence my cousin got into a horrible wreck that killed him in one of the most horrific ways possible ?

• Sad 2
31 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Jesse The BabySpiderBoy

I think @DailyDi told us that we cannot post pictures of ourselves as KIDS because the rules state that we cannot post pictures of ourselves as MINORS:  I have some pics that I have as a kid, but I won't post them, 'cause I would NOT wanna get Mikey into trouble by doing this, as there are rules that are in place where the server is located:  Mikey will have to let us know what the deal is on this one :)

Brian

We prefer to keep photos of kids (even ourselves) off the site, to better draw the line that this is an ADULT hobby and site.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Jesse The BabySpiderBoy

Brian

I probally still wouldn't post even if it was allowed ? for multiple reasons, the first and most important being I'm kind of shy in real life ? Not to mention leaveing a photo of any age could give a rough composite of what I look like currently as there is programs that can take a photo and show what the person looks like at any age. I'm a geek as a big and only use software that is on par with the government or better for stuff that is in my area of intrests.  (Mostly data recovery and computer tech) My mom accidently formatted her SD card and used it thinking the photos were gone, She takes alot of photos?, I scanned her 4gb SD card and removed about 100gbs of photos and videos ? I'm still working the hardware part though as I still have a tendency to over estimate what hardware is capiable of ?. I fried alot of computers to learn from my mistakes ? about 2 desktops and a few laptops ? the laptops were windows xp single core cpus. The first had 1 of the chips on the mother board exploded because like a movie I decided to be running about 6 programs at the same time ?. The second had the power supply catch fire ? and that is only desktops ? I mean honestly my mom and dad freaked out on the one that the power supply caught fire on? Big orange spark loud pop and and orange and purple smoke rolling out the back of a computer tower that I had on their kitchen table ? Even threw all the computers I have destroyed in the process of learning what to do and what not to do My mom always asks for my help with computer problems ? 

10 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

We prefer to keep photos of kids (even ourselves) off the site, to better draw the line that this is an ADULT hobby and site.

You must be Mikey? 

• Like 2

Awesome?

7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

That's me! :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

Awesome? Can you tell me your stance on (my sort of question) that I posted in the topic <Wondering if it is actually classified as little space for me>. I was kind of curious about anyone elses Ideas on that ? Well as one of the big me s  at least, I'm pretty shure the Little me s  aren't intrested in the least bit about that kind of question ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Jesse The BabySpiderBoy

Brian

Thanks buddy! I'll keep that in mind. But THIS is a drawing of me, Not a ACTUAL image of me. That's NOT even what I REALLY look like. Unfortunately! LOL! That's just what I WISH I looked like. With all that being said, it's STILL WITHIN the RULES!!!! Besides, Stefro worked VERY HARD on this, and I paid $50 for it. So of course I'm gonna use it!!!!???♥️???????♥️?♥️????

On 5/18/2022 at 9:53 AM, DailyDi said:

And I am all for this rule since I was an ugly child.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

And I am all for this rule since I was an ugly child.

No you weren't buddy. I'm SURE you were a BEAUTIFUL child! You probably just NEVER REALIZED it.????????♥️??♥️??♥️????♥️?? BIG HUGS!!!!!????♥️??♥️????????

38 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

No you weren't buddy. I'm SURE you were a BEAUTIFUL child! You probably just NEVER REALIZED it.????????♥️??♥️??♥️????♥️?? BIG HUGS!!!!!????♥️??♥️????????

Nah I went from being an ugly child to an even uglier adult ???

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Nah I went from being an ugly child to an even uglier adult ???

No, you're NOT buddy! you're a VERY handsome man. I should KNOW, I've seen you!????? Your self-esteem must be very bad buddy. I can relate, because I used to be just like you. That is, until I met you guys. AKA my second family!????????☺️?? And now I want to help you boost your self-esteem, EVEN MORE!?????☺️♥️??♥️??