LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much baby items you use in adult life

Cmp

So I was just thinking how much I use baby items for all of my life and wondering if anyone else did that 

1 I only use baby plastic plates and bowls for all my meals 

2 I use toddler knife, fork spoon haven’t eaten with anything else 

3 I drink from a bottle,sippy cup or plastic cup every drink even work I use a plastic cup 

4 my phone case is paw patrol and screen saver 

5 I wear adult baby diapers instead of medical ones even work 

6 I wear baby bibs instead of adult I don’t eat at work

7 I have a paw patrol Wallet 

8 not that I do a lot but when I go out for a meal I will order from the kids meal 

Don’t get me wrong I use a lot more and dress more childish but what I am on about is even if I at work or anything that means I have to be a adult I would still do these things 

• Like 1

Nice I forgot about that I to use only baby products for washing 

i on stage one food and formula 

• Like 2

Not much really, other than diapers and plastic pants. I have some snap suit t-shirt onesies but they're black and just look like normal t-shirts. I have a couple of pairs of onesie pajamas but they're grey and look pretty plane. About the only overtly babyish accessory I use everyday is a pacifier - I've slept with one for more than 3 years now. Oh, and diaper cream and baby powder. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Not much really, other than diapers and plastic pants. I have some snap suit t-shirt onesies but they're black and just look like normal t-shirts. I have a couple of pairs of onesie pajamas but they're grey and look pretty plane. About the only overtly babyish accessory I use everyday is a pacifier - I've slept with one for more than 3 years now. Oh, and diaper cream and baby powder. 

I have all of these things: diapers, creams, topicals, pacifiers. They all helped me the best life possible. When you wear diapers, you have to make sure that you take care of yourself. This includes taking care of your skin. Some people think that you can just slap a diaper on tape yourself up, and then use it, and change, and nothing really is too bad. However when you use a diaper, and you releasing it, you have to take care of the skin because of what you’re dealing with. This is foreign matter, that is on your skin, and your skin can react to it. This is why it is always important to put a barrier between you and the diaper and the mess. If your skin is protected, and that will just be something that can be removed very very easy. If not, you can suffer from skin breakdowns, severe rashes, And in some cases maybe even an allergic reaction. If you keep your skin clean and dry before you file your diaper, before you use it, you should be OK. Always check your skin to make sure that you do not have any red spots or anything that is questionable or looks “ugly” red this is a determination that you need to do something, and if it burns or hurts this is your signal to check it out.

make sure you have your powder, diaper cream, oil, Vaseline, bag balm (A Vermont product by the way meet here in Lynnville Vermont) baby lotion, and finally A good antifungal cream or spray such as Lotrimin AF. Rashes can be caused by bacteria, but they also can because because of the fact do you have a fungus, and I can guarantee that if you have a fungal infection, or jock itch, it will hurt so bad you’ll probably want to scratch yourself silly.

As far as a pacifier goes, and I’m only talking about me now, I do use them, but not every night. There are times that I feel really stressed, or I want to use it to make myself feel good. There’s also the danger of messing up the teeth, but sometimes it feels good to use it.  I have the Garywear, Disposable and washable underpads, and the disposal bags as well as NORTHSHORE wipes. Her diaper disposal I have the Jenibelle pail that’s in my bathroom, that I throw my diapers into, but I always throw my diapers into North Shore district field bag. Kind of smells like peppermint, and it does a pretty good job of taking care of the order, and I decided to do it this way because if you throw a diaper into the pail you may end up causing an issue, if you throw a diaper into the pill that is not bad, and it has a mess, it could spread all over the inside of the disposal bag. I’ve also had instances where the disposal bag that is in the can has a rip in it, so you have to be careful there. I explained to my case manager that it is easier to have those, because all you’re doing is throwing bags and use product into another disposal bag, and then taking it out. They will continue to help me pay for these, and I’m all set for another year. Was told that I would have $3500 in “flex funding“ that I can use to pay for supplies like this, and last fiscal year, they covered my supplies that Medicaid wouldn’t cover, and they also covered my new lift and massage chair by Catnapper. Right now doing really well.

When necessary, I will ask the team for another box of incontinence supplies from NORTHSHORE. This cost about $600 the last time. I was glad that I did it because as I said in an earlier post, when I first started wearing diapers, ordered those myself, at about $35 a pair, and I only had four, and it took me about six months to get them. When I ended up getting the new order I ordered 12 of them first and the disposable NORTHSHORE pads as well. If you’re incontinent, whether it be you are an adult baby or that you’re a diaper lover, these types of things are in necessity if you’re going to wear diapers for whatever reason.

I don’t have any onesies or anything like that, because I figure it would cost me more to get them that it would be able to get the rest of my supplies. Maybe one day I will get that type of stuff, but right now I’m not too worried. I would like to get brand new pajamas though, because I only have three pair that actually look like they’ve been worn for five years. I want to be able to have halfway decent PJs in the event someone comes to the door that way I don’t end up having to be running around in my “underwear/papers”

I don’t have any onesies or anything like that, because I figure it would cost me more to get them but it would be able to get the rest of my supplies. Maybe one day I will get that type of stuff, but right now I’m not too worried. I would like to get brand new pajamas though, because I only have three pair that actually look like they’ve been worn for five years. I want to be able to have halfway decent PJs in the event that someone comes to the door that way I don’t end up having to be running around in my “underwear/diapers“ 

However, I won’t deny that it is comfortable sometimes to lounge around in a diaper and T-shirt: I mean, it’s my house, and as long as somebody’s not expected over here, it shouldn’t be too bad.

Brian

Nursery, crib with attached crib toys, change table, diapers (Pampers in adult diapers full-time) diaper cream, baby lotion wash shampoo, t-shirts with snap shoulders, onesies, shortalls, sleepers, powder, wipes, playpen/playroom, baby toys, stuffies, diaper bag, baby food, formula, toddler plates bowls spoons, baby bottles, pacifiers. The obvious baby clothes are just worn at home but everything else is in my day to day life.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I don't get out of my home that much so when I do it is usually to a drs appointment or for shopping fk man does the medications I take that are in pediatric form count ?, if so then hydroxizine suspension ? and I'm supposed to take the lactulose every day ? as for being out and about it depends on the situation ? and who is in front at the time ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I don't get out of my home that much so when I do it is usually to a drs appointment or for shopping fk man does the medications I take that are in pediatric form count ?, if so then hydroxizine suspension ? and I'm supposed to take the lactulose every day ? as for being out and about it depends on the situation ? and who is in front at the time ?

So do y'all have to share each other toys with one another?!? With so many people being in the same body and all.????♥️? That's why I could never live with people in the same body. I HATE having to share. LOL!??????☺️?????? And can I come up with an name for the group of you? It would be a LOT easier for me. LOL!???☺️??

I broke a very bad rule Jesse and one that fked me right up man.  I kind of lashed out a bit and released the trama I was holding from the host so I kind of royally fked up man and a bit depressed about the conquences of breaking that rule?

Jasmine 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

I broke a very bad rule Jesse and one that fked me right up man.  I kind of lashed out a bit and released the trama I was holding from the host so I kind of royally fked up man and a bit depressed about the conquences of breaking that rule?

Jasmine 

Okay, listen, can one of you guys answer my question please?????♥️?♥️??

9 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

So do y'all have to share each other toys with one another?!? With so many people being in the same body and all.????♥️? That's why I could never live with people in the same body. I HATE having to share. LOL!??????☺️?????? And can I come up with an name for the group of you? It would be a LOT easier for me. LOL!???☺️??

3 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Jasmine 

The issue I have is somehow I broke 1 rule and erased all the alts because somehow the alts were all aspects of me and the need to protect my brother combined with alot of other things the alt that was listed as the host was not the host I was . My brother died January 16th 1987 and I took his place January 17th 1987 , if you ask my mom my birthday she will say January 16th 1987 the birth certificate with my brother's name on it says January 17th 1987. I need to go lay down man. I actually feel like I'm going to vomit ? I tried both signatures and Jasmine's aka mine was the same both times and the one for my brother changed every time ?

Shure Jesse I will answer the question. Yes I shared the toys with the segmented parts of me. I am definantly not going to be able to forget this too easily ?. I'm so fking screwed man I'm really not feeling too good right now. To be honest it feels like someone took a sledge hammer to my chest. So I'm going to lay down for a bit ?

• Sad 1
33 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

The issue I have is somehow I broke 1 rule and erased all the alts because somehow the alts were all aspects of me and the need to protect my brother combined with alot of other things the alt that was listed as the host was not the host I was . My brother died January 16th 1987 and I took his place January 17th 1987 , if you ask my mom my birthday she will say January 16th 1987 the birth certificate with my brother's name on it says January 17th 1987. I need to go lay down man. I actually feel like I'm going to vomit ? I tried both signatures and Jasmine's aka mine was the same both times and the one for my brother changed every time ?

Shure Jesse I will answer the question. Yes I shared the toys with the segmented parts of me. I am definantly not going to be able to forget this too easily ?. I'm so fking screwed man I'm really not feeling too good right now. To be honest it feels like someone took a sledge hammer to my chest. So I'm going to lay down for a bit ?

So let me get the straight buddy, you violated a rule of your system in your head and now ALL your alters are ALL GONE?!?????? FOREVER?!???????☹️????☹️

Not quite Jeggy I'm sorry to barge threw like this it is Jessica ? Jasmine has drawn the wrong conclusion and just suffered a sever panic attack because of it, you see she can't remember what her trama actually was that she was suppose to hide because it wasn't anything to severe but it shure as h377 was tramatic to a boy ?

I will answer the question for you Jeggy some of the toys are shared and some are not. 

Jasmine should have realised the hosts mom is forgetfull sometimes and she wasn't in exstence before the age of 11. 

Kpaxor should have not let her continue she has been trying to figure out what trama brought her into exsistance and the pieces line up but 1 fact makes it untrue. Jasmine is smart but the fact she can't figure out what brought her into exsistance throws her judgement off and her careing for her brother kind of messed with her a bit ?

I apploigize for Jasmine Jeggy she keeps haveing problems remembering why she was brought into being. Should also figured of course her trying to sign her brothers name would change and her signature would stay the same she is not her brother ?

Essiah 

1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Not quite Jeggy I'm sorry to barge threw like this it is Jessica ? Jasmine has drawn the wrong conclusion and just suffered a sever panic attack because of it, you see she can't remember what her trama actually was that she was suppose to hide because it wasn't anything to severe but it shure as h377 was tramatic to a boy ?

I will answer the question for you Jeggy some of the toys are shared and some are not. 

Jasmine should have realised the hosts mom is forgetfull sometimes and she wasn't in exstence before the age of 11. 

Kpaxor should have not let her continue she has been trying to figure out what trama brought her into exsistance and the pieces line up but 1 fact makes it untrue. Jasmine is smart but the fact she can't figure out what brought her into exsistance throws her judgement off and her careing for her brother kind of messed with her a bit ?

I apploigize for Jasmine Jeggy she keeps haveing problems remembering why she was brought into being. Should also figured of course her trying to sign her brothers name would change and her signature would stay the same she is not her brother ?

Essiah 

So you STILL DO have all your personalities, right?!??? And please DON'T ARGUE with each other. it just confuses me EVEN MORE!???♥️♥️???

40 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

So you STILL DO have all your personalities, right?!??? And please DON'T ARGUE with each other. it just confuses me EVEN MORE!???♥️♥️???

Sorry about that Jeggy ? Jasmine had a nervous breakdown after she thought she broke a rule and Kpaxor instead of stopping her before she freaked out just let her do it ? Essiah stepped in and took her out of the front for a while to let her calm down for a bit (Jessica)

I had to she was actually haveing physical effects from her panic attack (Essiah)

It wasn't a argument though just the other Jessica and Essiah questioning my method. (Kpaxor)

It should be safe enough to let you know the actual tramatic experience that created Jasmine as the host is not in front but I can't give details as I only know parts of it because the details remain with Jasmine as it is her job to hide it. Basically it amounts to the host at 11years old being mistaken as a girl during halloween and haveing a old lady freak out after calling him sweetie and asking where his costome was ?

16 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Sorry about that Jeggy ? Jasmine had a nervous breakdown after she thought she broke a rule and Kpaxor instead of stopping her before she freaked out just let her do it ? Essiah stepped in and took her out of the front for a while to let her calm down for a bit (Jessica)

I had to she was actually haveing physical effects from her panic attack (Essiah)

It wasn't a argument though just the other Jessica and Essiah questioning my method. (Kpaxor)

It should be safe enough to let you know the actual tramatic experience that created Jasmine as the host is not in front but I can't give details as I only know parts of it because the details remain with Jasmine as it is her job to hide it. Basically it amounts to the host at 11years old being mistaken as a girl during halloween and haveing a old lady freak out after calling him sweetie and asking where his costome was ?

Thanks for reminding me about that J-------- (the host) I can only see it as tramatic because I was liveing with the most abuseive fk tards in the world otherwise it means my costume was a bit too good but in a way yes it was tramatic as the one person that was just kind turned completely freaked out that I actually was dressed as a girl for halloween so yea Funny in the fact my costome was that good but tramatic after she freaked out on a 11yo for a halloween costume ? so yea I prefer not to remember it ?

2 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Thanks for reminding me about that J-------- (the host) I can only see it as tramatic because I was liveing with the most abuseive fk tards in the world otherwise it means my costume was a bit too good but in a way yes it was tramatic as the one person that was just kind turned completely freaked out that I actually was dressed as a girl for halloween so yea Funny in the fact my costome was that good but tramatic after she freaked out on a 11yo for a halloween costume ? so yea I prefer not to remember it ?

Wow! I NEVER really thought that that could be traumatic for someone.?????? I LOVE it when guys call me sweetie because that's ALWAYS VERY Daddyish to me. I have another question for you guys, and this one's for ALL of you. So can y'all choose when y'all wanna come out and do stuff, or is there a process involved??????? Oh and I've decided to collectively call y'all "The Family" is that okay?!?????☺️?♥️????

1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Wow! I NEVER really thought that that could be traumatic for someone.?????? I LOVE it when guys call me sweetie because that's ALWAYS VERY Daddyish to me. I have another question for you guys, and this one's for ALL of you. So can y'all choose when y'all wanna come out and do stuff, or is there a process involved??????? Oh and I've decided to collectively call y'all "The Family" is that okay?!?????☺️?♥️????

It is usually something that triggers us to the front and yes Jeggy that is fine to call us <The Family>. It wasn't a man that called him sweeite it was a prude old woman that thought he was a little girl on halloween without a costume ? most of the county we live in still has way old fashion thinking so let's put it a way you can see it as tramatic so you can see the reason it is hidden. A really elderly church going woman aproaches a boy dressed as a girl for halloween and asks where is your costome sweetie and gets a response from a 11 year old in a boys wispering voice "this is my costume" and insues a very quick exagerated  ugh! With the woman takeing a b-line the h377 out of there ? yep apparently he could pass as a girl so good the woman freaked out over hearing a boys voice come out of a sweet little girl ? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

It is usually something that triggers us to the front and yes Jeggy that is fine to call us <The Family>. It wasn't a man that called him sweeite it was a prude old woman that thought he was a little girl on halloween without a costume ? most of the county we live in still has way old fashion thinking so let's put it a way you can see it as tramatic so you can see the reason it is hidden. A really elderly church going woman aproaches a boy dressed as a girl for halloween and asks where is your costome sweetie and gets a response from a 11 year old in a boys wispering voice "this is my costume" and insues a very quick exagerated  ugh! With the woman takeing a b-line the h377 out of there ? yep apparently he could pass as a girl so good the woman freaked out over hearing a boys voice come out of a sweet little girl ? 

Well, did the host keep his hair long to give reason that he COULD be mistaken for an girl??????? I mean that's been KNOWN to happen!☹️???☹️ LOL!???????☺️♥️?☺️♥️?♥️??

6 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Well, did the host keep his hair long to give reason that he COULD be mistaken for an girl??????? I mean that's been KNOWN to happen!☹️???☹️ LOL!???????☺️♥️?☺️♥️?♥️??

That part I can't remember but I'm presumeing no ..oh wait a second the answer is I was wearing a wig,because I usually had a buzz cut around that age because I had a cowlick ?. It was my foster sister's idea of a costume for me, the only problem was she made it way too convinceing ? skirt, stuffed bra, blouse, nylons, wig, high heels I'm stopping there man, you know what nope she also made me wear her panties ( that is probally why it it takes a long time to remember also) And if it wasn't convinceing enough my foster sister used make up on me as well so yea I actually did look like a girl. But the woman's response is what made it tramatic a complete 180 and get the h377 away form this weird little 11yo. That's what made it tramatic she seemed nice when she didn't know it was a costume after she found out she freaked out. ?

I can say I also got mistaken as a girl in my home town shortly after moveing back and going garage sailing around town but at least that time the only reason the lady thought I was a girl was because of my hair. The lady who thought I was a girl in my own home town was a bit more nice though and said a girl would kill to have hair as thick as mine ?

I broke into the front for a minute man J-------- (the host)