LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Physical ABDL stores

Sorry if this has been asked before, but would love to know where all of the physical stores are selling ABDL items. Does anyone know of a page that details these and if not, perhaps list some here so we can create a place?

I’ll start with these, but surely these aren’t the only ones…

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/nru-showroom#14

https://myinnerbaby.com/ 

https://support.tykables.com/support/solutions/14000074259

Being fixed installations, they would require a rich clientele that could and would be willing to travel to their location, I do not even know where Bolton is. Otherwise they are no different than their purely web-based compeitors

One would think that Boston and NYC would be crawling with them, Maybe even Providecen RI would have one or two

So there is really no big deal

Personal Care Medical Supplies

5.0(41)

Medical supply store · 7501 W Jefferson Blvd

Open ⋅ Closes 5PM

In-store shopping

They don't have a website but they do carry AB/DL diapers, onesies and bottles etc. They are very friendly and helpful. They stock extra large plastic bags that are black so no one will see what you bought. I thought this was very thoughtful.

Hugs,

Freta

18 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

5.0(41)

Ft Wayne Indiana if anybody was curious.

ABU has retail storefronts at their 2 warehouses in the US (not sure if they do in other countries).   Of course, they only sell their own products.

Address: 3335 Paine Ave, Everett, WA 98201

Address: 4716 Benson Ave, Halethorpe, MD 21227

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

ABU has retail storefronts at their 2 warehouses in the US (not sure if they do in other countries).   Of course, they only sell their own products.

Address: 3335 Paine Ave, Everett, WA 98201

Address: 4716 Benson Ave, Halethorpe, MD 21227

But I heard that they don't "really" like people stopping by to shop or pick up orders.....don't know why.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

5.0(41)

Open ⋅ Closes 5PM

In-store shopping

They don't have a website but they do carry AB/DL diapers, onesies and bottles etc. They are very friendly and helpful. They stock extra large plastic bags that are black so no one will see what you bought. I thought this was very thoughtful.

Hugs,

Freta

do they got a catalog?

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

But I heard that they don't "really" like people stopping by to shop or pick up orders.....don't know why.

They really don’t have a store with items on display, pretty much just a warehouse in the Everett location. I ordered online and picked up ther a few times and they just brought them out to me. 

8 hours ago, feralfreak said:

do they got a catalog?

You would have to call the store and ask. My partner and I both bought a bag of Rears Pink Princess diapers and we bought her the matching footed sleeper. I know they carried the matching baby bottle and there were other brands of ABDL diapers on the shelves.

Hugs,

Freta

10 hours ago, Charlie B said:

They really don’t have a store with items on display, pretty much just a warehouse in the Everett location. I ordered online and picked up ther a few times and they just brought them out to me. 

How long ago?   I just found the twitter post showing the MD and WA shops. 

2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I was there right around the middle of December, this either wasn’t completed yet or they still had it closed for Covid reasons. I’m going to have to make another visit there soon.

On 3/24/2022 at 10:21 AM, Crinklz Kat said:

They must be upping their game then......

I have been to the Nappies R us store several times and find it quite interesting. Less than 20 miles from while I live so an easy drive or can even get there on public transport in about an hour (tram and Train)