LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Luvs Size 7?

I have no idea buddy! But if that is true and this IS real, then I DEFINITELY wish I could try them. It's items like that that make me want to be a baby again!???☺️?♥️??????♥️?????

Wiegmans

On 3/13/2022 at 6:06 PM, ZachyWacky said:

Was browsing ebay and came across a listing for Luvs Size 7. Did these just come out? I tried looking them up on google and only see size 6's. 

They are on the shelf in Meijer's stores. Someone posted some pictures in another group recently.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, id0ntknow said:

Has anyone here tried these yet? I want to get some soon.

Do you know if those are real???? Because they look very comfortable, and I would LOVE to try them!?♥️?????♥️?

6 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you know if those are real???? Because they look very comfortable, and I would LOVE to try them!?♥️?????♥️?

They are real. I saw them in the Meijer store, but couldn't get them at the time. I should be able to tomorrow though.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

They are real. I saw them in the Meijer store, but couldn't get them at the time. I should be able to tomorrow though.

How come you couldn't get them at the time????☺️♥️

39 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I was with friends who don't know/ need to know I wear.

Oh okay, that makes sense. I HATE it when that happens. Although you probably could've gotten those and just made up some excuse or lied. but maybe that would've been too much trouble.???? LOL!?????

I am starting to noticing them appearing in places from my diaper news feed. Glad for Luvs to give their diapers the size 7 that everyone has now. Bad that the sides are not streachy(probly to save money). They are from what I hear is the same length as the size 6 from when Blues Clues was their prints but that not confirmed because I dont have these yet. If i see a pack, Ill buy them.

• Like 1

I grabbed some at Meijer today, and am bummed to find they aren't as stretchy as I would've thought. I never had the Blue's Clues kind, so I can't compare those, but it is weird how the stretch seems to be going away with some of the brands. I got some cruisers size 7 last year, and they had almost no stretch to them at all. I do wish Luvs would get away from the boring purple and branch out as far as designs go though. I like purple and all, but having some other designs would be nice too.

On 3/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, fixitboy said:

Et me know whrn size 10 to 15 hit the market 

We do have that. Its called Size. XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL ,XXL, Baratic- otherwise known as Size 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16

• 3 weeks later...