LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A nice warm stream

Ha ha, made you look. This post isn't about pee!

Watched two good movies today, The Adam Project on Netflix and Turning Red on Disney+, if you have either service, check them out!

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Ha ha, made you look. This post isn't about pee!

Watched two good movies today, The Adam Project on Netflix and Turning Red on Disney+, if you have either service, check them out!

HA! I see what you did there, Mikey! Good one!?☺️???♥️??♥️??

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Still a little under the weather, so I was curled up in bed with a diaper and a Roku remote lol

What kinda diapie were you wearing Mikey???

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

A Bambino Cloudee. They are cute without being too babyish.

@DailyDi

good deal my man – even when you don’t feel well, it is always good to be able to relax. I have learned from experience that if you don’t feel good and you try to push yourself when you don’t feel well, all that does is take whatever remaining energy that you have stored and wasted trying to do something that will end up not being completed, because you’ve wasted your energy. I would rather be at my best when I’m trying to do something that is important, but if I have to do something like that when I’m not feeling well, it takes me a little extra time to be able to do it correctly.

Hopefully, whatever you decide he will not make you sick anymore than you already are! When you are sick you should eat something that is light and not going to cause you problems with your stomach or your digestive system. Lest you end up making a mistake eating something that you like, and then your body is like “Mikey – you’re not going to get away with eating this – activate ejection system – and then the next thing you know it’s all over and you are getting rid of it“

keep the liquids going in, and keep warm! Don’t push yourself too hard because if you do you will regret it later on – and I’m sure you know what that is like!

Brian

• Like 1