LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone is messing with me

In the last two days I have gotten 2 magazines I never ordered (and never would) GQ and Architectural Digest. Not sure if someone is screwing with me, or if the magazines are padding their subscriber counts again.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

In the last two days I have gotten 2 magazines I never ordered (and never would) GQ and Architectural Digest. Not sure if someone is screwing with me, or if the magazines are padding their subscriber counts again.

If you get any gaming mags just send them my way! I get a hotrod mag I never ordered for years now. No idea why but has some cool cars in it!

• Like 1

Anything you get in the mail that is unsolicited is FREE.

Even if they try to come after you for payment , they sent it to you so its free.

Happened to me a long time ago with readers digest, I got 2 hard cover books then a month later I got a bill.

I called them and explained the law to them, never bothered me again.

Check with your credit card companies see if any of those magazines or magazine distributors come up on your card.

If they come up on your card, call the card company to tell them you never authorized such a sale, it will not cost you a thing.

14 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I love the center fold of Architectural Digest.....smokin'  hot!!! ??

• Haha 2