LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents when not diapered?

Just curious how others fare when not diapered?  Are you able to stay dry?  Do you take precautions when not diapered, such as having a pad under you, or not sitting on certain furniture? Have you ever wet yourself without noticing? Or forgotten you don’t have a diaper on?  Or thought you had more bladder (or bowel) control than you really did?  Have you ever wet yourself in public? In general,  how do you feel after an accident? 

• Like 3

I'm on the cusp of my third year of 24/7 living, however for the first year or so, it was more "24/7 95%" - I used to wear boxers to the gym, and I wore them to doctor's appointments. However, I got rid of the last of my boxers about 18 months ago, and since then, I've worn diapers everywhere, for everything. That being said, I never wanted to go into a doctor's appointment in a wet diaper, just in case my diaper ever ended up on the radar (to date, it hasn't), so I would generally change my diaper right before the appointment, in the washroom at the office or where ever I could, and then try to hold it until after the appointment... it just seems impolite to wear a soggy diaper in front of someone if it can be avoided. 

In those moments, I am able to hold it, although it starts to get uncomfortable after an hour, and I experience what I would call inconsistent urgency - one time, I might be fine after an hour, and on another occasion, it might feel like it's been 4 hours, in terms of the feedback I'm getting from the plumbing. Field testing has indicated that if I keep holding it, I can go quite a while longer, but at some point, the dam will burst, and then I won't be able to stop it, so, undiapered adventures are probably not a good idea. I'm basically only without one in the shower or in the pool, these days. 

• Like 3

If I choose to wear for one day and then not the next, it's really hard to control the day after. Not full blown wetting accidents but things get damp. Usually by day 2 I'm able to hold without worrying about it. 

When not diapered and doing an air out time, I usually do put a pad in my underwear. I try to only go for an hour or so without..and can count on a wet spot at least. I make myself go to the bathroom every 30 minutes when not. Accidents while not Diapered after getting out of the shower happen regularly though, especially while water is running. 

• Like 2