LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Central Florida / Orlando FL meetups?

Joey_AB_DL

Does anyone know of any meetup groups in the Central FL / Orlando area?  I found one on Fetlife that used to be active.  2 years of COVID has slowed this type of activity of course, but wondering if there are active groups out there.

Thanks,
Joey

• 4 months later...

So super late on this but yes, just about every weekend or so, a discord I am in does meet ups in Orlando, it is a Florida group, I have been hosting the events in Tampa, but Orlando is by far more active 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

I’m heading for Orlando next week Sept 25 till September 30 and will be at Disney, if anyone wants meet at one of the parks, nothing special just be friends 

@Rachael-Little

******** flies down to Texas covertly: hides in one of your flight bags: you take that flight bag to Disney, and you open the bag and I come out and yell surprise! I then give you a great big hug!********

I hope you have fun at Disney Rachel: I went down there in 2014, and I stayed at Westgate with my brother Eric and his family . My brother Michael paid for my ticket down and all I had to do was take care of things that I wanted to buy while I was at the theme parks. I went to universal, so I even got to see kyren , and ride in one of the rides where C3PO and R2D2 where are hosts. Was really cool. There are times that I miss Orlando, because there are a lot of things to do . However, I do know that those theme parks are getting ridiculously expensive, but being a kid at heart, there's no reason not to go to Disney, regardless of how old you are, because the magic is still there.

have fun!

Brian

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 1/18/2024 at 3:57 PM, Molly said:

I'm looking to meet others as well. I'm really wanting to find a mommy/partner.

Hey I would love to chat 

On 1/18/2024 at 3:57 PM, Molly said:

I'm looking to meet others as well. I'm really wanting to find a mommy/partner.

Hey I would love to chat/meet 

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2024 at 12:04 AM, Dannyboy1679 said:

I am new to this area and would like to know if there is meetups or people that are looking to meet like minded people 

Hey i would love to meetup