LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete

I know its no great revelation, but I'm always amazed at how shitty some Amazons are. The host plainly talking about tricking Littles and modifying them like its totally cool. 

Kinda wonder what that one girl did to get second place between Faith and Liv. 

Once they get the trophy the need to run and not look back.

So far, the contest has gone "too well" if you know what I mean.

I still expect a certain amount of chaos.

I don't know Faith will be taken directly for the fitting or Liv and Charlie will be recognized.

I'm curious.

On 8/3/2022 at 4:55 PM, LittleFallenPrincess said:

How do you know...?” Malcolm said, confused and a little bit scared that Claire knew this.

“You learn things when working for a resistance group. Not everyone in it are full of sunshine and rainbows and good will for Amazons and littles. Some... are prepared to die fighting.”

“So... are we going in?” Alex snapped.

TBH I'm with Alex and ready to go even further... Like full on "John Wick"

18 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Let’s worry about that once you’ve done this round. I don’t want you worrying about what’s next. Focus on each round, one by one. And remember... act humiliated. The more you look like you’re about to break, the more likely they’ll score you well. They like to see littles defeated.”

The more I see of this world the more I feel like large scale orbital bombardment is the right call.

On 8/7/2022 at 9:41 PM, TerranV said:

I know its no great revelation, but I'm always amazed at how shitty some Amazons are. The host plainly talking about tricking Littles and modifying them like its totally cool. 

Kinda wonder what that one girl did to get second place between Faith and Liv. 

Once they get the trophy the need to run and not look back.

Yeah the universe is a dumpster fire. A cruel hellhole full of the most sadistic people ever.

That's why I feel it's important to write about the nicer Amazons, like Charlie. To show it's not all horrible.

On 8/8/2022 at 2:29 AM, diaperboymi said:

Yay?????????????

Yay?????????????

Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

On 8/8/2022 at 3:31 AM, Moon3ye said:

So far, the contest has gone "too well" if you know what I mean.

I still expect a certain amount of chaos.

I don't know Faith will be taken directly for the fitting or Liv and Charlie will be recognized.

I'm curious.

You'll all just have to wait to see what happens. ?

On 8/8/2022 at 3:26 PM, YourFNF said:

TBH I'm with Alex and ready to go even further... Like full on "John Wick"

The more I see of this world the more I feel like large scale orbital bombardment is the right call.

On 8/8/2022 at 3:49 PM, YourFNF said:

And shit yep I'm wondering if there cover has been blown

Yeah I don't think any Amazon would be safe if the worst happens to Paige...

Morgan.png.6e21e4793bbe3a03c0c3a8ffb3570bc0.png

Chapter 47: Found

Love in Dimensions – LittleFallenPrincess

We drove for a while before arriving at the destination we were given.

Apparently whoever had adopted Paige didn’t live anywhere near where the adoption centre was, so if it wasn’t for that daycare worker posting her photo to her fucked up Amazon group, she wouldn’t have known about Paige at all. But then again, that doesn’t mean another Amazon couldn’t have rocked up and adopted her before we got there.

Looking out of the window of the car from the car seat I was firmly strapped into, I watched the world I knew very little about. Sure, I had spent the better part of the year here with Faith whilst she was recovering, but I had spent all of it in the hospital, where it’s safe and we couldn’t be adopted or harassed by Amazons. In fact all the staff there, Amazons included, were lovely. But looking out of the window now made me not only worry for Paige, but also for Faith.

Countless littles being carried by Amazons or pushed in prams whilst dressed in ridiculously infantile clothing... none of whom looked like they had consented to this...

It shook me to my very core.

‘Thank fuck Liv is out there making a difference. I just hope she wins the election and changes this world. Even if it’s just her country, she’ll be able to save countless littles from this. It’s one thing consenting to and enjoying this treatment, Liv manages to enjoy it AND remain a legal adult, she can have the best of both worlds. But it’s another to be captured off the street because someone thought you looked cute, or adopted at work because you fell behind a bit, or tricked into having an accident so that you are put straight back into nappies... this place was a cruel, unfair and unjust world.’

“Right, this is the road.” Malcolm said as he turned the corner.

My focus turned from the little who was being breastfed on a bench by the side of the road to the houses that Paige could be being held in right this minute.

“Let me do the talking, okay? If I need help, I’ll message you. We don’t know who this woman is, so I’ll park up nearby, out of view, and walk up. Claire, you stay with Alex and Morgan, otherwise someone could come along and adopt them if they see them as not being cared for properly.”

“Fine. But if you need us...” Claire said.

“Yeah, like I said, I’ll message you.” He replied, pulling up to the side of the road and stopping the car. “Right. Let’s get her back, no matter what.”

We all nodded as Malcolm got out of the car and did a really awkward jog up the road and out of view, over to where the house we needed was.

“It’s gonna be okay ladies. I promise, we’ll get Paige back.” Claire tried reassuring us, but it wasn’t working.

“If anything has happened to her...” Alex clenched her fists; she was ready to explode at someone.

“She’s got the nanites, she’s safe. Provided they worked of course...”

“Wait... we didn’t even test them, did we?”

“No...” I said, feeling a pit in my stomach open up as I realised what danger Paige could really be in right now.

We waited anxiously, our hearts pounding within our chests, hoping for an update from Malcolm.

I watched the minutes pass by on the car’s clock, and every time the hand signalled another minute, my heart felt like it was beating faster.

Alex was about to say something.

“I...”

A message tone shut her up.

Claire pulled out her phone.

“It’s Malcolm. He says... grab the both of you and take you in. It’s okay.”

“How can we trust that?” Alex asked.

‘Good point... for all we know, he could have been forced to say that...’

“He... called me snugglemuffin at the end of the text. It’s him.”

“That... is something we can laugh at later. And believe me, we will. But once Paige is safe...”

Claire turned around, hiding her bright red, blushing face and climbed out of the car.

First she let Alex out of the car seat, and then helped her out of the car. Alex walked over to the pavement whilst Claire walked around to my side and helped me out of the car.

“Come on you two... let’s go.”

We walked up to the front door of a large house. We didn’t say a word the entire walk up from the car.

“This is the one. Must be well off, two cars and this house is quite big...” Claire said, breaking the silence. “Let’s do this...” She rang the doorbell and within seconds, it opened... to reveal Malcolm, standing there, smiling.

“What’s got you so happy?” Claire asked, confused.

“You’re never going to believe this. Come on in.” He replied.

“You answered the door like you own the place.”

“No, but you’ll see why in a minute, come on in ladies...”

He guided us in, the three of us following him in a line. I looked around the enormous house, noticing that the furniture was twice the size of the furniture in my world. It was still weird getting used to this, at least at the hospital a lot of the furniture was little-sized. But when we went to Charlie’s it was weird having to climb up just to get onto the sofa.

Walking into the living room, we were greeted by an older woman looking down at us, shock plastered across her face. Something about her felt... familiar. And on the sofa next to her... was Paige, whose face lit up the moment she saw Alex.

“PAIGE!” Alex shouted as she ran over, climbing up onto the large sofa and pouncing on her wife.

“So you weren’t lying...” The older woman said to Malcolm.

“You know me now, I don’t lie. I joke, sure, but I wouldn’t lie about this.” He laughed back at her.

“Umm... sorry, who is she?” I asked.

I looked up at Claire who just smiled at me as she collapsed back onto the chair behind her.

“Sit down everyone...” Malcolm said. “...And let me introduce you to Moira... Moira, this is Alex, this is Morgan, and you’ve met Claire. Everyone... this is Moira. Charlie’s mother.”

“Wait so... you’re from the other side of the portal?” Moira asked as we all got comfortable in her living room.

“Yeah. We both are.” Alex answered on behalf of herself and Paige.

“And you’re... variations did you say?”

“Yeah. There are variations of everyone in nearly every world. I’ll explain the multiverse theory properly another time.”

“And so you two are variations of my daughter, whilst Paige is a variation of Olivia?”

“Yeah. We’re currently trying to help another pair of us on another Earth.”

“This is all a bit... farfetched for me. I wouldn’t have believed you if I hadn’t seen little-versions of my daughter with different coloured hair.”

Alex had her arms wrapped around her wife, there was no way she was letting go of her any time soon. I don’t blame her honestly, I’d be doing the same with Faith right now if it was her that was taken.

“So how did you end up with Paige, Mrs Williams?” Malcolm asked.

“Well as you know, I... wasn’t the best ally to littles in the past. I was a downright monster. And during that time, I made contacts. Contacts who would often share information on littles who had been put into adoption centres so that we could get first dibs on them if we wanted them.”

“But Charlie told me you had changed, become an ally to littles, become... a good person.” I commented.

“I have. I really have. But with Olivia being in the spotlight now, I worry for her and her safety. So I keep in contact with my old friends, acting like I’m still one of them. I haven’t told them about Olivia or anything, or that I’m an ally now, just in case.”

“In case what?” I asked.

“Well Olivia has a target on her back now she’s in politics. Anyone would kill to shove her in an adoption centre. So just in case anyone did... I keep in touch with my old friends so that if she was sent to an adoption centre at any point, I could rush in and adopt her before anyone else got their hands on her. That way I can keep her safe until Charlotte can get her back. I love Olivia, she’s my daughter-in-law and I will not let anything happen to her.”

“So you saw the picture of Paige in your group chat, and...”

“I thought they had dyed Olivia’s hair to hide her better. But I recognised her right away. I can’t believe my friends or the adoption centre didn’t, especially with Olivia being in the news so much lately. So as soon as I saw the picture, I claimed her and rushed over to the adoption centre this morning to pick her up.”

“But Paige, didn’t you tell her...?” Alex asked.

“Until about half an hour ago, she was pretty drugged up...” Moira answered.

Paige nodded, snuggling close to Alex.

“They tried hypnosis on me, but... it didn’t work. So they fed me a bottle that made me really drowsy so that I’d calm down. They humiliated me, put me in those ridiculously thick nappies that meant I couldn’t even crawl... it was terrifying.” Paige said, her voice quivering.

“Oh baby...” Alex squeezed her tighter.

“But yes, I gave her water and took care of her, knowing that the drugs would leave her system soon. When she came to, she was a scared, timid little thing. Thinking it was Olivia, I worried that she had been hypnotised somehow by the adoption centre into making her think she’s someone else because she kept saying she was called Paige, and that she wasn’t Olivia. But then when Malcolm turned up and tried explaining everything... I was shocked. That’s when he messaged you to come in.” Moira explained.

“You saved my babygirl... thank you.” Alex said to her, sounding so grateful for what she had done.

“You’re welcome. If she really is Olivia from another world, and you’re really Charlotte from another world... you’re basically my daughters. I’ll do anything to keep you safe. But I have to ask... how many are there?” Moira asked.

“Well there’s Olivia and Charlie obviously. Alex and Paige here, they’re from the Earth on the other side of the portal. I have my own version of Olivia, she’s a redhead and we’re from an Earth that’s a bit more advanced than Alex’s, but it’s also mostly flooded. Then there’s Rose and Noelle...” I tried explaining, choking up a bit when I mentioned the last two.

“You sound sad about those two...”

“They were supposed to come with us, but something happened and they haven’t turned up. We’re worried about them.”

“If they’re anything like my daughters and you lot... they will be fine.”

“So... Moira. I have to ask...” Alex wanted to change the topic suddenly.

“What is it dear?”

“You... ‘adopted’ Paige right?”

“I did, but don’t worry, I don’t think that will be an issue with you not actually being from this Earth and Paige being processed as a Jane Doe. And it’s not like I’m going to report you missing when you leave. It was a bit of an... ‘under the table’ arrangement. So LPS won’t be snooping around. And it’s not like the break in investigation will go anywhere either, otherwise the Adoption centre would be in trouble. They’ll just report her as ‘lost in the system’. I’m used to this... sadly.”

“Thank god.”

“Plus I can speak to David and get any record of you existing wiped. Which is probably a good idea anyway as you look too much like Olivia, which could be problematic for her and her run for Parliament if people recognised her and it became public.”

“Oh shit, yeah good thinking. So you and David are close now?” Malcolm asked. “I’ve not really talked to him much lately, I must admit.”

“Getting closer. Sarah still is a bit iffy, even after a year. But David and I have made great progress in mending bridges.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“Great, so we’ve got Paige back. We should get back to the other three.” I suggested, I was dying to get back to my girlfriend after seeing Paige and Alex being so affectionate to each other.

“Three? That reminds me, where is Olivia and Charlie then if you’re here?” Asked Moira.

“Right so long story short... we need a jewel to help us locate the pair we’re trying to save. That jewel is held in the trophy award to the ‘Cutest littles’ pageant winner. So Charlie entered Olivia and Faith as twins, trying to win it. That’s why Paige was taken, she got caught trying to steal the trophy. Entering it was our backup plan.” I explained, hoping I did a good enough job. Usually it’s Rose’s job to explain stuff.

“Wait... you mean the one being held today?”

“You know about it and the fact it was moved to today?”

“Yeah, again... my friends are not nice people. They love talking about all that. But anyway, you said Charlie entered Olivia and... Faith, right?”

“Yeah. But under the names Lacey and Daphne Smith.”

“Isn’t that a little risky? What if someone recognises them?”

“They created disguises. You wouldn’t recognise them if you saw them. Oh wait... we have a picture...” Malcolm said, pulling out his phone and showing Moira the picture from earlier.

“Oh wow, you’re not wrong. They are adorable too...  but wait, you have to win to get the trophy...”

“Yeah, that’s the problem. According to a message from Charlie, the judges didn’t seem very impressed by their routine, despite the audience loving them.”

‘Wait... he got a message from Charlie? Why didn’t he say?’

“Oh then good job you found me.” Moira’s face lit up.

“Why?” We all asked in unison.

“Because the judges owe me a favour...”

==========================================================

So... ?

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Thank you to all my patrons for their support!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

New chapters of Love in Dimensions every Wednesday/Sunday!

New chapter of Regression Echo every Friday!

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Moira!!!!

Charlie's mom!!!

This is both brilliant because it keeps Paige safe but also sad because I was hoping for a mean Amazon.

Oh now it's clear why they won.

Good that Moira turned out so well.

But seriously Moira... do you know how many times I wanted to write Moria (Lord of the Rings allusion)?

• Like 1

There's goes Moira using her shady, under the table connections... for good.

Yeah looks like thats how Faith won it. Since Liv came in 3rd I'm guessing that would have been their actual place in the pageant. Still not bad I guess. For a competition from hell.

Holy fuck!.... I just about had a heart attack..... Moira coming in clutch to save Paige... I did not expect that.

So glad to our girl safe.... Woof I kinda feel like I maybe overacted just a bit....

*looks across the bridge of O.T.A.M.F.S.B (Orbit to Atmo Mobile Fire Support Base) Frigate I'm broadcasting from.* "All hands cancel fire order on M.A.C and stand down to Alert Condition 3. Adjust to following for parking orbit. Maintain active monitoring..." *stands here awkwardly on the view screen in my hard assault armor whistling sheepishly* 

???‍♀️?

• Haha 1
On 8/11/2022 at 1:13 AM, diaperboymi said:

This is an Awesome chapter.  Thought they would have to do something really dangerous to get Paige back.  Never saw that coming? Fantastic ????????

Glad I can still surprise! ?

On 8/11/2022 at 5:13 AM, Moon3ye said:

Moira!!!!

Charlie's mom!!!

This is both brilliant because it keeps Paige safe but also sad because I was hoping for a mean Amazon.

Oh now it's clear why they won.

Good that Moira turned out so well.

But seriously Moira... do you know how many times I wanted to write Moria (Lord of the Rings allusion)?

Yeah I figured you'd want something mean.

But I also know how much you want to hunt me down whenever I do something really mean to my characters :P

On 8/11/2022 at 4:22 PM, TerranV said:

There's goes Moira using her shady, under the table connections... for good.

Yeah looks like thats how Faith won it. Since Liv came in 3rd I'm guessing that would have been their actual place in the pageant. Still not bad I guess. For a competition from hell.

Yeah it ended very well for them all things considered.

On 8/12/2022 at 5:10 AM, YourFNF said:

Holy fuck!.... I just about had a heart attack..... Moira coming in clutch to save Paige... I did not expect that.

So glad to our girl safe.... Woof I kinda feel like I maybe overacted just a bit....

*looks across the bridge of O.T.A.M.F.S.B (Orbit to Atmo Mobile Fire Support Base) Frigate I'm broadcasting from.* "All hands cancel fire order on M.A.C and stand down to Alert Condition 3. Adjust to following for parking orbit. Maintain active monitoring..." *stands here awkwardly on the view screen in my hard assault armor whistling sheepishly* 

???‍♀️?

Haha, I'm glad I can still surprise and that you enjoyed it! ?

12 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

But I also know how much you want to hunt me down whenever I do something really mean to my characters :P

I don't think hunting is the right word.

In a hunt, the victims have a chance to escape.

Olivia.png.48a08d5a81af1f5c798cce4add781ed1.png

Chapter 48: Unexpected Visitors

“Why the hell are they at my Mother’s house?” Charlie said as she pulled onto the street where her parents lived. We had rushed out of the pageant hall as soon as we got the trophy., Eve told us she had business to attend to, and promptly got in her own car and left.

“No idea. In the message they just said to meet them there after the contest. Wouldn’t say why.” I responded.

We pulled up outside Charlie’s parent’s house. I forgot how enormous this place was, it’d been a few months since we last visited for Sunday lunch. With the campaign picking up speed, we’ve not really had much time to do stuff like that, which was sad really as I actually enjoyed spending time with her parents now. Her Mum had changed so much since the first time I saw her. She was a monster originally, but now I was proud to call her my Mother-in-law.

“You two stay behind me, okay?”

Charlie helped us out of the car and we walked up to the front door. Faith wouldn’t let go of her trophy, she clutched it tightly to her chest. She was so proud of it, it was kinda adorable.

I mean, sure, I’m pretty sure something happened that caused us to win. We didn’t do great, there was no chance we would’ve won normally. It was only when those judges got those messages on their phones that we won. But Faith didn’t care. She won a trophy for being cute, so that’s all that mattered to her.

And hey, our fake personas got adopted today! Once we won, Charlie had to legally adopt us. Thankfully with the fake names and disguises... that adoption won’t stick. Charlie also got a voucher for free modifications for Faith... but I don’t think we’ll ever use that. Pretty sure it wouldn’t work anyway, as they’d most likely use nanites... which would be instantly destroyed by ours.

We reached the front door and it swung wide open, suddenly revealing all our friends.

“Hey you guys... what are we doing here?” I asked.

Malcolm smiled and waved at us.

“Come in...”

“So let me get this straight... you thought that Paige was Olivia, and rushed over to adopt her just so you could give her back to me?” Charlie asked her Mum, after being given a quick overview of today’s events.

“Yeah. I wouldn’t let anything happen to my daughter-in-law. So I rushed down, got her, and brought her back. I was worried when she was saying her name was Paige and not Olivia, I thought she got hypnotised. But they’ve explained everything... even if it is a bit confusing.” Moira replied.

Charlie just stood there, looking at her Mum. Tears started forming in her eyes until one of them broke free and ran down her cheek.

“Oh Mum!” She said, rushing over and hugging her Mum tightly. “Thank you so much. Not only did you save Paige, but you also proved how much Olivia means to you.”

I jumped down off the sofa and waddled over in the thick nappy I was wearing. We hadn’t had time to change after the pageant, and Charlie had put me in a thick nappy to try to appease the judges. I jumped up onto the sofa and hugged Moira and Charlie.

“Thank you Moira.” I said, smiling at her. Tears started streaming down Moira’s face, and I felt them run down mine.

“So before we all drown in all these tears...” Malcolm interrupted. Charlie and I climbed off the sofa, wiped our tears and went to sit back down in our seat. “...I see you won...”

“Yeah! I didn’t think we were going to.” I laughed.

“Happy to help.” Moira looked so smug right now.

“I KNEW IT!” I shouted out loud before shutting my mouth and blushing, realising I was a bit too loud.

“Knew what?” Asked Charlie.

“When the judges were about to give their verdict... we were not going to win. I’m sorry but our routine, whilst adorable to the audience, did not impress the judges. But then just before they gave the verdict, they all checked their phones.”

“Mum... what did you do?” Charlie turned to Moira.

“You know how much I loved the pageants when you were a kid? Well I had connections in that world. And the current judges all owed me favours. So I called them in, and got them to vote for one of the twins.”

“That means they voted for meeeee!!!!” Faith clutched her trophy even tighter.

“Yes they did babygirl! Good job!” Morgan said, kissing her girlfriend’s forehead and snuggled her more. The two of them were on the sofa, snuggling each other.

Alex and Paige smiled at Faith whilst they were also snuggled up together. After everything that had happened to Paige, I couldn’t blame either of them for being clingy right now.

“Oh Faith... thank you.” Paige interrupted.

“What for?” Faith asked, confused.

“For the nanites. They saved my arse.”

“Language...” Alexandria scolded her wife, causing Paige to blush.

“I mean... they saved my life. They humiliated me at the adoption centre. Dressed me up in ridiculously babyish clothes. Fed me stuff that made me mess. It was horrible. Then they tried to hypnotise me to make me a bit more... compliant. But of course it didn’t work, thanks to your nanites. So thank you...”

“Oh shush. Happy to help. I just wish the nanites worked on anyone but us Goddess copies.”

“Copies?” Moira asked.

“We’ll explain another time, Mum.”

Moira shrugged her shoulders and Charlie looked at her phone quickly.

“What’s up, Char?” I asked.

“We’ve got intruders at our home...”

We rushed back as quickly as possible. After a very short goodbye and a lot of thanks to Moira, we were back in our cars heading back home.

Our car was silent on the trip home. We weren’t sure who had broken in, we hoped that it was Rose and Noelle but with everything going on in my life with running for parliament... I had made a lot of enemies. So many Amazon groups advocating for the removal of little’s rights, all the Amazons wanting littles to be nothing but babbling, messy babies, even most of the media had an issue with me running. All of them would rather see me in a thick nappy suckling at Charlie’s breast rather than debating in parliament.

I had taken Charlie’s phone on the drive home and tried to look through our camera feed from our house, but the video was fuzzy. Something must have interfered with the cameras. The motion sensors were still working, currently indicating that whoever broke in was still there. We drove as fast as possible without speeding, because if we did and we were pulled over... it wouldn’t end well for us littles.

Eventually we arrived home, the gate opening as we got closer. Driving down the driveway, the gate closing behind us, we quickly pulled up outside the front door.

“Littles stay here.” Charlie said, quickly unbuckling her seatbelt.

She dashed out of the car, signalling to Malcolm and Claire in the other car to follow her, which they did, leaving Morgan and Faith in the car. I sat in our car along with Alex and Paige. After everything that happened to Paige, we figured she’d feel more comfortable around us rather than our friends.

And we all watched as Charlie, Malcolm and Claire rushed into the house.

“Why aren’t you calling the police?” Alexandria asked.

“I mean... I don’t trust them on any Earth... but you definitely shouldn’t trust them in our dimension. They’re more likely to take us to an adoption centre for some bullshit reason like ‘little endangerment’ than they are to help us.” I said, knowing full well the problems they have caused my friends in the past. I’ve known a few littles who called the cops because they were being harassed or because someone had broken in... Only for them to end up in an adoption centre the next day.

We waited silently for something to happen.

And we waited.

And we waited some more.

“Should we...”

Suddenly the front door opened and Charlie walked out, a smile on her face.

“She seems happy...”

Walking over to the car, she opened the door and unbuckled us all.

“Come on then...” Charlie said, helping us all out of the car one by one.

“Are you going to tell us who it is and what happened?” I asked.

“You can wait and find out...”

“It’s Rose and Noelle, isn’t it?” I smirked.

Spoilsport. Get that boring baby butt into the house and go say hello. I’ll get Morgan and Faith out of Malcolm’s car.”

“Boring? You love my butt...”

“Yes I do, and if you don’t get that cute butt into the house, it’ll get a spanking.”

“Eek!” I squealed, running off towards the front door.

Walking into our house, I looked around to see where our friends were.

“Over here!” Malcolm called out from the living room.

Charlie shuffled me and the other littles further in, into the living room, closing the front door behind her.

“Liv! Charlie!” Noelle yelled out, running over and tackling me to the ground.

“Noelle! We missed you! What happened?”

Noelle hugged me tightly before Rose walked over and lifted her up off the ground.

Rose... was the size of an Amazon. It had been so long since I saw her this tall. Now with her magic back she could alter her size.

“Come on babygirl, let her up...” She said, pulling her girlfriend in close for a cuddle.

“Rose... you’re... taller!” Paige said, a bit nervous at the sudden change.

“Oh that reminds me...” Rose waved her hand and a glow engulfed Morgan and Alexandria.

Suddenly they grew so they were the same size as Rose and Charlie.

“M... Mummy?” Paige looked like she was about to wet herself out of fear.

“Baby... this is... weird...” Alex said, inspecting her new size.

“Don’t worry, this is just a size alteration spell. It doesn’t make her an Amazon like Charlie. So no baby-crazy feelings.” Rose explained.

“Oh... umm...” Paige blushed, looking up at her wife.

“Come here babygirl...” Alex said, picking her up and holding her close.

“I... guess this... isn’t too bad.” Paige said, snuggling into her chest.

“So what happened? It’s been days!” I asked, desperate for answers.

We all sat in the living room, Charlie passing out drinks to everyone.

“Yeah, sorry about that. We got attacked as we were leaving. We couldn’t leave our friends behind.” Rose started explaining.

“Are they okay?”

“Yeah. But yeah, the portal got destroyed by our house collapsing... again.”

“Was it the Council?”

“Yeah, but they weren’t alone. If it was just the two remaining members, we could’ve easily taken them. But they had an army of Witches. Some were there of their own free will, but most were being controlled by a powerful spell the Council had cast on them. We didn’t want to harm them, and there were too many of them to contain them. So to protect our friends... we ran. We ran and we hid. We had to abandon Basinwall once again.

“Did the invisibility spell not work?”

“They could sense our magic. I’ll have to work on the spell a bit more. If we’re to build our home again.”

“Where did you hide? Why didn’t you just open another portal and escape?”

“With their injuries, we couldn’t risk making them worse. We don’t know what effects interdimensional travel has on bodies.”

“Wait... you don’t?” I growled.

“Well we’ve had no side effects so far, and we’ve travelled a lot. But we don’t know what interdimensional travel will do to our bodies if we’re injured, especially with our friends who aren’t copies of the Goddesses. So we figured we’d run and hide for a bit, so they could recover.”

“Makes sense.”

“Anyway, we found a safe space to hide with the Fey...”

“Fey?” Paige asked.

“Oh yeah... umm... that’s another discussion for another time. Thankfully due to my connections with the Fey, they allowed us sanctuary within their forest. Especially after the Council destroyed so much of the forest in the initial attack on Basinwall last year.”

“And then once they were safe, our friends convinced us to come back and help you. We promised we’d be back to help fight against the council once we save the Goddesses.”

“Maybe they could’ve even helped us fight against them...” Alex muttered quietly.

“Maybe. But anyway, we left them back there, they’re going to get in contact with the resistance and see how they can fight back against the Council.” Rose relaxed a bit, now that all the explaining was out of the way.

“So how are things over here? Where have you been? You weren’t here when we arrived and we got worried.” Noelle asked.

“WE GOT THE JEWEL!” Faith shouted, pulling out her trophy and showing it off proudly.

“Oh wow... how?”

“So we entered a ‘Cutest littles pageant’...”

“Well congratulations on winning, Faith. But Charlie... seriously? Wasn’t this a huge risk?” Rose asked, apparently not happy about everything that had gone on in their absence. We explained everything. From the pageant, to Paige being taken and adopted... everything.

“As if we haven’t taken risks in every dimension so far...” Charlie raised her eyebrow at Rose.

“Point made. So... do you want to do this now?” Rose said, pointing towards the trophy that Faith was still clutching like it was her baby.

“Are you two up for it? After everything in your dimension?” I asked.

“We’re fine. Okay then, we’ll do it now.”

“Malcolm, Claire... we’ll be out like a light in a second, so we need you two to keep watch and make sure we’re okay.” I said.

“Got it. Have a good... vision?” Malcolm replied awkwardly.

“Here goes nothing then...” Rose said as Faith reluctantly handed her the trophy and she touched the jewel.

The world around me went dark once again and I was thrust into yet another vision.

Another vision incoming... ?

Haven't read my new story, Regression Echo? Go read the first few chapters! It's posted here! Link below!

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, the next 4 chapters are available on my Patreon, as well as the next two chapters of Regression Echo, which can be found here if you go for the second tier. You get two weeks early access to chapters of Love in Dimensions and Regression Echo.

Also just a quick note: I don't mind people saving this story for personal reading. But I'd appreciate it if people didn't post it elsewhere, even if you're just suggesting it to other people. If you want to show others, please send them a link to the first page of this post! Thanks! ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh no how surprising doe police is not helpful... who could have guessed that (notice the sarcasm).

Good that Rose and Noelle are doing well so far.

I'm really curious on the one hand what the next vision is and on the other hand if they wake up safely.

I still want to see all 4 Littles in an orphanage.

It is DD so far they have come through too well.

I'm mean though, they will probably be able to save the Goddesses soon.

Hey if you all need help with the Council or the Zadri I've got this thing just sitting here idling... *more sheepish whistling as I look around the bridge.* ???‍♀️

Freya.png.880f5397b81d37bb109829c090b0ca34.png

Chapter 49: Quest

“God I hope this thing is working.” I said to myself in the mirror. The gentle breeze from outside caused my bedroom curtains to flow in the wind. The birds outside were chirping their happy little song as I prepared myself for one of the hardest talks I’d have in my life. I had chosen my mirror in my bedroom as the place I’d explain everything, as they’d be witnessing my memories, so it was like I was talking to them.

‘Shit. Wait. Can you hear my internal thoughts or are they just memories like someone recording what was happening around me? It’s not like I can check either, we have limited jewels and once they’re activated they’re useless. Well I can’t take any risks, so I’ll just talk to myself out loud for a bit I guess...’

“Anyway. Hello. This is the first memory recording I’m trying. Miles didn’t tell me exactly how this works, so I guess I’m winging it.”

I shuffled in my seat awkwardly.

“So... where do I start? Umm... I’m not even sure this is going to be the first one you find and watch, so maybe by now you’ve already got a clue as to what you need to do. If so... this may just be a bunch of obvious facts but hey, it needs to be said.”

I took a deep breath.

“Let’s start at the beginning, shall we? I don’t know if you know this or not, but I am one of the dual Goddesses of Aenonnos. Our people are known as the Zadri, and we are an advanced civilisation capable of magic and technology... from another dimension. The City I’m in is called Aenonnos, and we rule over our people with kindness and love. The problem is... love is a forbidden emotion here. Those who show it, show any affection for anyone... are put to death. Me and Ophelia, the other Goddess, are not exempt from this. We are also not exempt from feeling love. In fact... we love each other. We have been secretly dating  for a long time now, and... ugh. This is already so much to take in. I’m sorry.”

I looked at myself in the mirror, my brown hair cascading down my shoulders.

“Look, we are both powerful beings; capable of great things, but... even we have our limits. We are both magical, and from an early age, I discovered that I can have dreams. Of the future. They may not always happen, depending on choices taken, but they usually will. And that is why I am sending these memories to you.”

‘If this is the first memory, are they even going to believe me? Will they even want to come rescue me? I mean my visions said they will... but... it isn’t guaranteed it will come true.’

“Anyway, I had a dream. A dream that Ophelia and I will one day be found out and imprisoned for eternity. But because of that... it led to... you.”

I sighed.

“Fuck, I’m sorry. I don’t even know your names. I know your faces, I know little facts about you... but my visions didn’t give me enough. Not enough to find out who you are. You haven’t even been born yet. Mostly because... you’re our daughters. I guess. In a way. Or... clones? Copies? Sorry, it’s very confusing and I’m not very good at explaining things.”

“A number of you will connect with each other across dimensions and come rescue us. I don’t know how this starts, and I’m only 50% sure on how it ends, but I know that a small group of you band together to save us. I really hope you saw other memories and pieced it together so this isn’t as confusing... again, sorry... I just thought an overview, kind of like a quest introduction, would be helpful. But now I realise it sounds like madness.”

It really did. They weren’t going to believe a thing I was saying if this really is their first vision.

“Let me start from the beginning. Again. Ophelia and I were born as Goddesses of the Zadri. We fell in love and I had a vision that we will be imprisoned for it. And in that vision, I had sent out memory jewels for you to find and witness, so that you may find your way to Aenonnos and rescue us.”

I looked down at the list of things I wrote down that I needed to talk about and felt the sense of dread return as I noticed the next thing on it.

“So umm... I don’t know if you know the multiverse theory or anything. We discovered it whilst on other Earths. Well... it’s all true. There are many dimensions, as you probably know, you all meet up at one point so you must have figured it out, or are yet to figure it out. Sorry, visions aren’t the most reliable things. Anyway, yeah... in each dimension there are ‘variations’ of people. So say a person is born in one dimension, he can also born in another. Sometimes at the same time, sometimes different times, sometimes they’re not born at all. It all depends on fate and the choices that people make within each dimension. Anyway... Ophelia and I visited a lot of these dimensions, seeing familiar faces pop up occasionally. They looked like people from our world, but maybe in one they didn’t have magic, in another they got married, in another they died and so on. But what we never found... were variations of us.”

I sighed again. This was already exhausting.

“And so this may be difficult... There aren’t supposed to be variations of Ophelia and I. Now you may be thinking ‘But what about us?’ You’re not wrong... you are variations of us... kind of. I witnessed you saving us in my vision, so you had to exist, the problem was... you didn’t or don’t. Right now. So we... nudged things along a bit... and... umm... created you.”

‘I don’t want to do this bit. Telling them they are anomalies... telling them that they weren’t meant to exist... but how do I sugar-coat this? I don’t even know what brought me and Ophelia into the world and why we don’t have variations, but I can’t exactly tell them that!’

“We tore off slivers of our souls and implanted them within the ether of the worlds we have visited before. I lost count of how many we sent, it was quite a lot. You see the life-force of the world is like... a big library of people. At least that’s how we view it. Ugh it’s hard to explain. Sorry. Just know that by implanting fragments of our souls into each world’s ether, it... right, think of it as a printer, right? I remember seeing those on a lot of worlds. A printer has a list of jobs that it prints. You wouldn’t have normally been printed, you as a job didn’t exist, so we inserted our print job into the queue... that being you... so that it would eventually, and naturally, bring you into the world. Ugh I’m so sorry, that’s a terrible analogy. I mean... look, we created you, you got born to random parents in your dimension, and you had your own lives.”

‘Jeez Freya... you’re normally so in control. You probably just confused the hell out of them. Get back on point, hopefully they understand enough.’

“Anyway, my vision saw a few of you band together and come to save us. I couldn’t tell which dimensions you were from, except one from the Diaper Dimension, as one of you is an Amazon. Sorry, I don’t know your name, but I’m glad you inherited our compassion with the fact you didn’t turn out like most of the Amazons we saw in that universe. That’s why this first memory will be going there. But yes, basically, what I’m trying to get at is... save us. Please. You don’t have to, I wouldn’t force you to do anything. You don’t owe us anything, not even for creating you. But I’m hoping my visions are correct and you are as compassionate as we are.”

A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought about what would happen if they didn’t come save us.

“You are not just simply ‘copies’ of us by the way. I just want to reassure you right now. You may have adopted some of our traits, our abilities... to be completely honest I’m not sure exactly what you’re going to inherit from us, most of you should be made up of your parents genetics. Maybe you’ll get immortality? Maybe you’ll just get a fraction of that? I don’t think you’ll inherit our magic unless you’re from a magic-based universe, but you may inherit the amount of power we have. Some of you may even get the ability to portal to other dimensions. I’m not sure, again I’m working with whatever limited information my vision gave me. But yes, you’re not just copies. You may share our faces and our eyes, but you will also be made up of your parents, your upbringing, your friends, even your world. You may inherit some of our traits, but that doesn’t make you copies of us. You’re much more than that.”

‘This... is harder than I thought...’

“But yes, you don’t have to save us. But... we hope you do. If everything goes according to plan, and my visions come true... you’ll have found it in your heart to come rescue us. Ophelia doesn’t know about my plan. I hate having to lie to her, and it’s going to break my heart to tell her to trust me when everything turns to shit and we’re imprisoned, without being able to tell her about all this... but that was what happened in the vision. If I alter it in any way, the vision may not happen like I witnessed. Any small change in the choices people make could lead to this going catastrophically wrong. I’m not going to lie... this will probably be dangerous. I don’t know where these memory jewels will end up. I don’t know when they will end up in your dimensions either. Miles explained it best, something about dimensions being close together that are moving at different speeds. Maybe I’ll include that discussion in one of the other jewels so you can understand it too.”

‘Right... quest... check. Origins... check. Reminding them they aren’t copies... check. Oh shit!’

“Right, the important thing... how to rescue us. I don’t know how much time has passed since Ophelia and I have been imprisoned. That is my future, but it’ll be way before you were all born. You looked to be about 30 in my vision, although... fuck... will you even be born at the same time? Will you be the same age like Ophelia and I are, or will you have an age gap? I know that some of you end up together... which leads me to believe you share our bond too. So you understand my love for Ophelia, and know I will do anything to keep her safe. But anyway, back to the original point. How to rescue us.

You need to gather as many of these memory jewels as possible. Not only to know what you’re up against, our history and the mission... but also because if you gather a substantial amount of them... you can use them to hone in on a specific dimension. Our dimension. Get enough and whoever the magic users of you are can lock on to our frequency and portal directly here. Otherwise... it’s like pin the tail on the dimension. Sorry, another bad analogy. I promise I’m usually better. Anyway, get enough and you get here. After which... I can’t help you, I’m sorry. My vision didn’t show how you saved us, only that you got here and you did. So once you’re here, you’re on your own. But what I can do, is within this memory, provide a list of universes we are planning on sending memories to. It should help you find them easily and know which dimensions to travel to, so you’re not wasting time searching ones we have never visited before. I know that a couple of you are magic users, so you’ll be able to access this list from your own memories once you’ve viewed this one. And before you start asking, no... I can’t just put Aenonnos on the list for you to portal straight here. Our universe is... difficult. It doesn’t like people coming here. Hence why I’m sending all these memory jewels out. The universes I’ll be sending you are just basic universes that you will be able to lock on to easily without any assistance.”

‘I think that’s everything. I hope I’ve not explained it too badly. I really don’t want to be stuck in a void for the rest of eternity...’

“So... gather a few of you, get as many jewels as you can, lock on to our dimension and come save our arses. Please. I beg of you. I would gladly give my life for my babygirl, but I can’t stand to see her suffer. I don’t know what else to explain, so I’ll probably leave it here for this memory. Hopefully I can explain things better in the other memories; I’ll have to carefully pick out which ones we send.”

I heard a noise from outside my bedroom.

“I wish you luck on your adventure if you choose to help us. And I hope to pay you back one day for your kindness.”

“Hey Mummy, whatcha doing? Who you talking to?” Ophelia asked from the doorway.

I looked at her beautiful face and...

‘This plan has to work. I have to save her. I love her too much for her to suffer in a void for all eternity. I will protect her at any cost. And if the ones coming to rescue us were really part of us... they would do the same.’

“No one, sweetpea. Just myself. Anyway, I was thinking why don’t we go to the Amazon dimension again?”

“Oooh really? Do I get to be a little again?” She clapped her hands excitedly.

“Of course. You think I’d trust you in big girl panties?” I grinned.

She pouted in return. I loved her pouty face.

“Hmph...”

“Now, I bet you need changing before we go, so go wait for me in your nursery, babygirl.”

She stuck her tongue out at me, earning herself a spanking later, before skipping off out of the room.

I turned back to the mirror, my heart felt... heavy.

“Please. At the very least... save her.”

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Oh god how touching.

So sentimental.

I could cry.

I really hope they can save them both.

Otherwise, a certain princess will get a visit from me and a cement company.

On 8/17/2022 at 6:57 PM, Moon3ye said:

Oh god how touching.

So sentimental.

I could cry.

I really hope they can save them both.

Otherwise, a certain princess will get a visit from me and a cement company.

Yeah apparently this chapter caused a few tears already.

On 8/18/2022 at 12:37 PM, diaperboymi said:

Super nice addition of backstory!!!!  Love the way this is going.   ?????????

Thank you!

On 8/18/2022 at 2:51 PM, YourFNF said:

Me on reading this:

lordoftherings-fellowshipofthering.gif

?

Olivia.png.48a08d5a81af1f5c798cce4add781ed1.png

Chapter 50: Determined

“That poor woman... having the knowledge of what was going to happen, knowing her babygirl was going to be imprisoned for decades... hoping that we can save her. Save them.” Charlie’s eyes were watering as we all recovered from the vision.

Malcolm had been kind enough to get us all drinks and bring them to the living room, where we all sat, trying to get over what we just saw.

“It’s weird how sometimes we see if from our Goddess’ perspective, and sometimes we see it from Freya’s perspective...” Noelle commented.

“Yeah. Maybe she selected memories that would be playable from both points of view, so we can relate more with the specific Goddess we were created from. But then there are memories like this... where it obviously wouldn’t be any use if you saw it from Ophelia’s perspective. She didn’t know the plan, or anything.” Rose added.

“Makes sense. So... we’ve got the jewels from our own universes. And the one from that fairytale Kingdom Rose visited. What now?” I asked.

“Freya said to use the jewels to triangulate their dimension’s position so we can lock on and travel straight there. I can try with the few we do have... but if it doesn’t work, we may need to explore other dimensions for more. Although this time... we don’t know how many we’d need and how long that would take. Let alone how difficult it would be to find them in other dimensions, we don’t know what we’re walking into. We may even come across other variations of us.”

“Why don’t we try with these five, then if that doesn’t work, we get another and try to lock on to their dimension again. If that doesn’t work, we get another and try again. And repeat until we have enough to get there?” Charlie suggested.

“I think that’s the best idea we’ve got. Once we have enough, we can use their dimensional frequency to lock on and portal there. As for what we do when we get there... like Freya said... we’re on our own and in the dark.”

“So... prepare for anything, if we open a portal successfully... I think we should be ready to enter when we do.” I added.

“Right, everyone back to normal clothes then and get ready. Come back in an hour? Pack light.” Charlie ordered, picking me up gently and carrying me out of the living room and upstairs.

“So... are you nervous?” Charlie asked as she carefully slid the wet nappy from underneath me, rolling it up and throwing it in the nappy pail.

“Well... of course! Either we open a successful portal and we enter a dimension that will be hostile to us, or we fail and have to go search other dimensions... potentially worse dimensions... just to get more visions and eventually be able to lock on to the Goddess’ universe.” I replied.

“Yeah... either way it’s scary. Even I’m nervous.”

“But hey, we’ve got Rose and Noelle as backup.”

“Yeah but what about the Zadri? Are they as powerful as our Witches... or more powerful?”

“I think our sisters can handle themselves. It’s us that I’m worried about. It’s one thing going up against a single Witch... but if we make it to Aenonnos, are all of the population capable of magic? You got that Council Witch unaware, we were lucky.”

“Despite these visions, we still don’t know much about the Zadri. We know a large amount are capable of magic. And their tech is advanced. But... I think we are great at adapting under pressure. So don’t worry, babygirl. We’ll worry about that when and if it’s a problem.”

“That’s not particularly reassuring, Charlie...”

She gave me that look... again. Ugh.

“Sorry... Mummy.” I corrected myself.

“Better, babygirl. Now, stop worrying, otherwise I’ll make you go to whatever dimension we end up going to... in your frilly baby dress.”

I instantly shut up and my mind went so deep into littlespace that my worrying adult brain went back into hiding.

She lifted my legs up and slid a new, clean nappy underneath my bum, before gently lowering me onto it. She pulled out the baby powder and started sprinkling it on my freshly-wiped skin.

“Aww, I have to be padded still?” I groaned.

“No complaining. Or I could use a waddler...”

“Wait... you swore never to use them on me outside of the house!”

Crawler then...” She grinned.

I shut up again, putting my hands to my mouth and squeaking quietly.

“That’s better. Now no more big girl thoughts, let Mummy worry about this. You know you need your nappies, otherwise you could have an accident.”

I pouted as she pulled the nappy up and taped me into it.

Popping my dummy into my mouth to silence me, she helped me sit up on the edge of the changing table, grabbing a plain white T-shirt and my favourite dungarees and quickly dressing me in them. It made me feel extra small when she put my socks on my feet, I very nearly fell completely into littlespace. If it wasn’t for Rose walking into the nursery, I would have.

“Hey Rose, what’s up?” Charlie asked her variation.

“Just wanted to tell you I sent everyone but your friends to the Sanctum. They wanted to prepare their stuff and get changed into their own clothes, which are all at the Sanctum.” Rose replied.

“Oh good idea. Sorry we took so long, a certain little Princess decided she was going to be a little worrywart...”

“Sweetie... it’ll be okay. We’ll be okay.” Rose said, ruffling my hair.

Being talked down to by two Charlie’s felt... weird.

But oh so good.

“Where are our friends?” I asked, muffled slightly by the dummy in my mouth.

“Still downstairs, they wanted to talk to you before we left, and I hung around so I can get you to the sanctum.” Rose answered.

“Thanks Rose. How you holding up? You must be worried about your friends and everything with your dimension.”

“Not going to lie, I am still a bit shaky about everything that happened, but hey, once we’ve rescued the Goddesses, I can put my undivided attention into stopping the Council and saving my dimension.”

“You don’t seem as scared about your home anymore...”

“Because I’m not. After I died... I was terrified of going home. After we fled, I never wanted to go back. For both my sake and Noelle’s. I knew we could probably take out the remaining Council members as soon as we recovered, but I didn’t want to. I just wanted to run away with Noelle and never look back. But I owe it to all those I lost in Basinwall... I owe it to my friends... I owe it to everyone in my dimension... The Council must be stopped. So once all this is over, I’ll take Noelle home and we’ll stop the Council, no matter what it takes.”

“I’m proud of you, Rose.” Charlie said, pulling her variation in for a hug.

“Thanks, sis.”

I was squealing internally at how cute this moment was. I was very close to squealing externally... but I knew it’d ruin the moment, so I held it in.

“Anyway, nearly ready?” Rose asked, pulling away from Charlie.

“Yeah. Was just getting this little one dressed. Then we’ll pack a few little things and meet you downstairs. Once we’ve had a chat with our friends we can head to the Sanctum.”

“Okay then, well I’ll leave you to it. I’m going to go rummage around your library, see if there aren’t any books I can... borrow.”

“Mi casa es tu casa.” Charlie said, smiling.

“Thanks. Don’t be too long! I need to change Noelle before she gets a rash, and you know she won’t change herself...”

“What about Evie? Why not get her to change Noelle? Although... Faith has been awkwardly silent about her ever since she took her to the Sanctum. We probably could’ve used her help on your Earth...” Charlie had a point.

“I’ve been too nervous to ask honestly.” Rose shrugged.

“Same.” Charlie added.

“I figured something must be wrong with Evie, if Faith is avoiding talking about her.”

“Maybe we should talk to her, we could use the backup if we do manage to make it to Aenonnos.”

“I’ll leave that to you. If it’s something technical that’s wrong with her... I won’t have a clue.”

Charlie and I laughed.

Rose just rolled her eyes and walked out of the nursery, her black robe flowing behind her.

“I’ll talk to Morgan about it when we get back to the Sanctum. You talk to Faith, okay?” Charlie asked me.

“Ugh... okay then. Fine. Now can we get my shoes on so I can go talk to my friends...?”

“Such an impatient little girl...” Charlie grinned.

“So... you’re off... to another dimension... again...” Malcolm said, clutching his head, confused.

“Yup.” I replied.

“I’m never going to get used to this whole multiverse thing.”

“We live on an Earth that’s connected to another through a portal... how is the multiverse much different?”

“I don’t know... we’ve never really had any business with the portal. We were all born on this Earth, and apart from rescuing the odd little from the other side of the portal who got adopted when they visited... we’ve never really had any need to focus on it. Now that you’re zipping around, visiting multiple Earths... it’s just weird.”

“Hey, hopefully I won’t be gone too long.”

“I hope not! What am I going to tell Chris at LIBRA? And your political party? You disappeared from the press conference after passing out, and you haven’t been seen since! The media is going crazy wondering where you’ve disappeared to. People are thinking you’ve been adopted!” Claire said, sounding worried.

“I uh... I’m sure you’ll find a way to spin it.” I smiled at her, making her feel a bit more at ease.

“I guess we can frame it as an attack on you by a group that’s trying to stop you from running for parliament. Say that it didn’t work when you get back... that could win points... especially when you return as your normal self, and not some regressed baby.”

“See, I knew you’d figure something out. It’s not great that we’d be lying... but with the guy sneaking in with his tablet or whatever it was to try and hypnotise and regress me... we’d just be bending the truth a little bit. Anyway, we really better get going. The others are waiting for us.”

“Okay, well be safe, okay? Return home in one piece. We need you. And Charlie. All the littles of this country do. You know what is at stake.”

“The Goddesses need me more than anything right now, the election can wait. I’ll be fine though, I promise. I’ll be back soon, and then we can get back to normal life.”

“Haha... what’s normal when you find out your best friend is a variation of a Goddess...” Malcolm laughed.

“Hey, I’m still me. I’m not super-powered like Rose and Noelle. I just inherited their kindness and their love. And the bond with Charlie.”

“Suppose... anyway, get that crinkly butt going. You’ve got Goddesses to save!” He said, patting my backside as I turned around to face Charlie and Rose, who were waiting patiently for me to finish with my friends.

“Ready?” Charlie asked, smiling down at me with those beautiful green eyes staring into mine.

“Let’s go.”

-------------------------------------------------

“So... we’ve got all the jewels from our dimensions. Are we going to try to connect to Aenonnos, like Freya suggested?” Charlie asked as we all sat around the dining room table, eating a last meal before the potential final big mission.

We were all dressed in our normal clothes.

Rose and Noelle in their Witchy attire.

Charlie in her ‘Mum’ clothes (basically a sweater and skinny jeans) and me in the tee and dungarees she had put me in earlier.

Faith wore her muckiest dungarees and hoodie, and whilst Morgan had her hair tied back, which was new, she still wore her usual leather jacket and jeans.

And Alex wore suit pants and a waistcoat over her shirt. If anything cried ‘lesbian’... it was this. And not going to lie... it got me thinking about Charlie wearing it. Great thing about Alex looking just like my wife... it meant it wasn’t hard to picture Charlie wearing those clothes.

Alex had been kind enough not to dress Paige in something kinky or humiliating, she was kind enough to let her wear her normal, grungy clothes.

But one thing stood out, which was noticeable to me but probably wouldn’t be noticeable to random people on the street. Probably due to growing up in the Diaper Dimension, seeing so many padded littles. We were all padded. Thickly padded. Not like... waddler or crawler levels of padding, but still enough that I could tell the others were still wearing nappies despite their adult attire.

“Yeah. Once we’ve eaten, gather your things and meet me by the entranceway. We’ll try conjuring a portal to Aenonnos.” Rose replied.

“And if it doesn’t work?”

“We’ll find another jewel and try again. And then keep trying until we get enough to establish a connection to their dimension.”

“Which universes are we going to visit?” I asked.

“We’ll go down the list Freya gave us.”

“Oh shit yeah, she mentioned a list in the thing. I don’t know anything about it, I don’t have any memories of any list...” I tried scouring my memories... but there was nothing. I only knew of the worlds we had visited, I didn’t know of any others.

“I do...” Noelle spoke up.

“Same.” Said Rose. “Once the vision ended, it was like I always knew which worlds they visited. So we’ll travel to each world on their list, getting enough jewels to be able to connect to Aenonnos.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Alex added.

“So eat up everyone... if we establish connection straight away... we could be heading into enemy territory. So be prepared...”

-------------------------------------------------

We stood around the entranceway, waiting for Rose to return. She had told us all to move here whilst she went and got the jewels. Apparently she had stored them for safekeeping in her vault within the Sanctum.

“I’m back!” She said, rushing over, out of breath. “Sorry I was gone a bit. Got them though. Are you all ready?”

Everyone nodded, clutching onto their backpacks and bags, ready for our next big adventure.

“Right... let’s see what happens then, shall we?”

She lifted up the jewels one by one. Each one floating an inch above her palm before floating off into the centre of our group, hovering in the air at about eye level.

Until all five jewels we had collected circled around.

“Here we go...”

She held out her hand and focused, obviously casting some sort of spell.

Not being from her universe, I had no idea what was going on other than that we would ‘lock on’ to Aenonnos and use that to travel there.

A familiar flicker of blue appeared within the circling jewels...

And we braced ourselves.

• Like 9
  • LittleFallenPrincess changed the title to Love in Dimensions - Ch 60 & Epilogue (9/25/22) -Complete