LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stents

So, let's start by saying, I'm new here, so you're gonna haveta forgive me if somewhere in the archives this may've already been covered.

So, I've read several posts in this section already, many people wanting and trying to lose control permanently, and I've been dreaming of that for a while, and the urge to wear my thick thirsty tape on baby diapers all day, every day is getting stronger and stronger by the day.

So, a few posts have mentioned bladder stents, I know the basics of what they are, and what they do, but has anyone actually used one, do they work, and, most importantly, how does one go about buying them.  Then of course, how the hell do you use one, will they be as uncomfortable as the catheters I've tried.

That then brings up the next question, hopefully others can answer for me.  I've tried both foley and intermittent use catheters, and sure, they work, but, my body keeps trying to expel them on its own, and is damn near uncomfortable.  Does anyone know how to stop that from happening, or is it just one of those things that I have to get used to, and eventually it'd stop.

Any helpful information on either or both of these questions would be greatly appreciated, thanks, and I hope for you to stay diapered and soggy, like a good baby deserves.

Use the search function for stent information--there are several people here who have written about making and using stents.  As for the feeling that your body was trying to expel the catheters, you were probably having a bladder spasm due to the catheter.  There are prescription anti-spasm drugs; I am unaware of effective OTC drugs.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, erich5748 said:

So, let's start by saying, I'm new here, so you're gonna haveta forgive me if somewhere in the archives this may've already been covered.

So, I've read several posts in this section already, many people wanting and trying to lose control permanently, and I've been dreaming of that for a while, and the urge to wear my thick thirsty tape on baby diapers all day, every day is getting stronger and stronger by the day.

So, a few posts have mentioned bladder stents, I know the basics of what they are, and what they do, but has anyone actually used one, do they work, and, most importantly, how does one go about buying them.  Then of course, how the hell do you use one, will they be as uncomfortable as the catheters I've tried.

That then brings up the next question, hopefully others can answer for me.  I've tried both foley and intermittent use catheters, and sure, they work, but, my body keeps trying to expel them on its own, and is damn near uncomfortable.  Does anyone know how to stop that from happening, or is it just one of those things that I have to get used to, and eventually it'd stop.

Any helpful information on either or both of these questions would be greatly appreciated, thanks, and I hope for you to stay diapered and soggy, like a good baby deserves.

That was my experience with catheters as well.  I could function while wearing one as long as there was something to keep my mind occupied, but occasional spasms were horrible.  I can't see a stent being any better, probably worse.  Just wear and use your diapers 24/7 until you can't go without  

• Like 2

i have used stints some what i have ben working with is tubing from an oxygen canula about 6in long with bulb shapes at the ends and fishing line attched for reteval thay seam to work ok no problem with discomfort this is not without problems for me i seam to get uti"s have go to doctors for antibiotics also on 3 ocasions i have had to have stints removed buy a uroligst before i started using a retrival line

• Like 1
5 hours ago, hometool said:

i have used stints some what i have ben working with is tubing from an oxygen canula about 6in long with bulb shapes at the ends and fishing line attched for reteval thay seam to work ok no problem with discomfort this is not without problems for me i seam to get uti"s have go to doctors for antibiotics also on 3 ocasions i have had to have stints removed buy a uroligst before i started using a retrival line

This is why you shouldn't be shoving stuff up your urethra.  Even under professional medical care people still get UTIs from frequent use of catheters.  

• Like 2

Indeed there have been a number of post about the topic you started but I think it is quite alright. Like you I have a strong desire to lose control of my bladder functions and I know how strong the desire can be or can turn out to be. I have been using catheters and stents for some 16 years now and it does the trick for me. There are a couple of things you have to keep in mind. It is always best to not put anything inside your body that is not supposed to be there, it might mean you have to battle the feelings you have on a daily basis, I tried it I lost or gave in whatever you prefer to call it.

Uti’s are a risk although I never had one they are still a risk. Your body will most likely respond to the presence of something alien in your body which will cause spasms for it is trying to expel the catheter or stent. This said your body will also grow to accept the more you will use a catheter or stent. My experience with catheters is limited to be honest for I only worked with them for a year maybe a year and a half. As for stents most of us make them ourselves if not all. For sure there are stents available in the market but most have to be installed by an urologist. I find the stent I make and use to be very comfortable and does the job perfectly. Does it come without any issues? Well, no, but I learned to identify any potential problems and act accordingly. Can things go wrong? yes they can, it happened to me too, took care of it and continued. Bottom line I think you will have to find out what you want and how far you are willing to take it. Maybe one of the designs of other members appeal to you and you can use it as a template to design your own stent, that is how it did it. A stent and its measurements are very personal so it is something you will have to figure out yourself.

• Like 1

Well it is not all that complicated all I need is some tubing, O-rings and fishing wire, the tube and O-rings are made out of silicone. I’ll post some pictures that will tell the story for the most part. The total length of the stent is 4” and the ends of the stent are folded inward. The two O-rings are stitched about ¾” from both ends using fishing wire and the distance between in two O-rings 2 1/4” in my case. The retrieval line which is also made out of fishing wire is about 10”in length and for safety I loop a O-ring in the retrieval line so the line can’t slip into your urethra which is a big no no, you won’t be able to get it back. With a perforation tool I punch some holes on the other side of the stent the part which goes in first. I use two pieces of fishing wire, one to stitch the O-rings to the tube and the second one is used for retrieval line. The knot of the retrieval line is hidden inside the tube so it won’t irritate. That is basically it. Installing is fairly easy clean it with alcohol let it dry thoroughly wash your hands and private parts push it in and slide it forwards until it settles in your bladder.    Once again it is always best to not stick anything inside you what is not supposed to be there but I do very much understand your desire. And last the measurements I gave you are tweaked in accordance with my physical build it might very well be different for you. If you read back on stories posted by other members of this forum they will most likely tell you the same. This is the stent that I have been using I tweaked it over the years in what you see in the picture. 

IMG_2695.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

• Like 2
2 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Well it is not all that complicated all I need is some tubing, O-rings and fishing wire, the tube and O-rings are made out of silicone. I’ll post some pictures that will tell the story for the most part. The total length of the stent is 4” and the ends of the stent are folded inward. The two O-rings are stitched about ¾” from both ends using fishing wire and the distance between in two O-rings 2 1/4” in my case. The retrieval line which is also made out of fishing wire is about 10”in length and for safety I loop a O-ring in the retrieval line so the line can’t slip into your urethra which is a big no no, you won’t be able to get it back. With a perforation tool I punch some holes on the other side of the stent the part which goes in first. I use two pieces of fishing wire, one to stitch the O-rings to the tube and the second one is used for retrieval line. The knot of the retrieval line is hidden inside the tube so it won’t irritate. That is basically it. Installing is fairly easy clean it with alcohol let it dry thoroughly wash your hands and private parts push it in and slide it forwards until it settles in your bladder.    Once again it is always best to not stick anything inside you what is not supposed to be there but I do very much understand your desire. And last the measurements I gave you are tweaked in accordance with my physical build it might very well be different for you. If you read back on stories posted by other members of this forum they will most likely tell you the same. This is the stent that I have been using I tweaked it over the years in what you see in the picture. 

IMG_2695.JPG

IMG_2700.JPG

Wow, thanks so much.  I'm not sure I'll try it or not, but now I know in case I do decide to.

17 hours ago, rick50 said:

does anyone know how you turn the tubing back inside itself? I've tried with a crochet hook and have been unable to achieve it so far.

Yeah, I never thought about that either, and dlnoir never said, so I'm not really sure how you'd do that either, but possibly he has to heat it up in order to do it, so, dlnoir, please advise.

Turning the tube in on itself is the hardest part of making a stent. I’ll add a picture of the tools I use for making one. I use a screwdriver to turn the tube inward. The inner diameter of the tube is the same as the diameter of the shaft of the screwdriver. I start out by making the tube slightly wet just the part that you want to fold over. Then I  keep the tube and screwdriver parallel to each other, push the end of the tube firmly against the tip of the screwdriver and tip / roll over the screwdriver so the tip wants to enter the tube. Since silicone is very flexible it will follow the movement / rotation  of the screwdriver. Then I’ll keep the part which I just folded inward in position by squeezing the tube shut otherwise it will flip back then ill attack the tube from the other side and flip that side in. There is a good chance there are some wrinkles in the part which we just folded in and then I use the pointed pliers to straighten it out. When the tip of the plier is inside the tube I open and close it somewhat to equalize the tension in the tube and if this is done correctly it is nice and straight. 

IMG_2651.JPG

• Like 1

Hi dlnoir

I managed to turn the tubing in as you said, but then the internal bore is blocked despite attempts to smooth it as you suggest. What diameter tubing are you using there?

The tube measures 6 x 4 mm. 6 mm outer diameter and 4 mm inner diameter. Once folded the outer diameter gets a little bigger and the inner a little smaller. In the end the opening diameter after folding will be some 3 mm.

On 3/5/2022 at 12:30 PM, rick50 said:

does anyone know how you turn the tubing back inside itself? I've tried with a crochet hook and have been unable to achieve it so far.

I posted a how to with crochet hooks on my tumblr (yeah  I know, eff tumblr) a while back.  It takes a bit of practice at first, but after a while it's not hard.  Don't use lube, you need friction.  If you can't get the last little bit to fold over try using a second, smaller diameter piece to push the bit down (I use a q-tip shaft).

https://ind247.tumblr.com/post/622284547442245632/the-most-frequently-asked-question-how-do-you

On 3/3/2022 at 7:21 AM, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

This is why you shouldn't be shoving stuff up your urethra.  Even under professional medical care people still get UTIs from frequent use of catheters.  

Isn't there a rule in the incon desires forum that you are not supposed to tell people to not chase their desires?

RACK  Risk Aware Consensual Kink!  What may be unacceptable to you, may be within my comfort zone.   It's fine to inform people of the risk, and those of us in the stent community have done so on many occasions, including hospital visit reports.  It's not acceptable to tell us not to do something.

11 hours ago, InD said:

I posted a how to with crochet hooks on my tumblr (yeah  I know, eff tumblr) a while back.  It takes a bit of practice at first, but after a while it's not hard.  Don't use lube, you need friction.  If you can't get the last little bit to fold over try using a second, smaller diameter piece to push the bit down (I use a q-tip shaft).

https://ind247.tumblr.com/post/622284547442245632/the-most-frequently-asked-question-how-do-you

Isn't there a rule in the incon desires forum that you are not supposed to tell people to not chase their desires?

RACK  Risk Aware Consensual Kink!  What may be unacceptable to you, may be within my comfort zone.   It's fine to inform people of the risk, and those of us in the stent community have done so on many occasions, including hospital visit reports.  It's not acceptable to tell us not to do something.

what size tube are you using in the video clip, also it looks more pliable than I have seen

2 hours ago, rick50 said:

what size tube are you using in the video clip, also it looks more pliable than I have seen

I only use silicone catheters to make my stents, that way I know the silicone is body safe (food safe does not mean body safe).
For the smaller tubes I use 18fr.  The larger tubing I used 22fr.

On 3/10/2022 at 4:11 PM, InD said:

It's fine to inform people of the risk, .  It's not acceptable to tell us not to do something.

A bit defensive there amigo.  

Awhile back I started reading alot about stents here.  Seemed incredible.  Long story short I experimented a few times, but only with various catheters.  It resulted in pain that I wouldn't wish on anyone, maybe Putin, but it was bad.  It wasn't an infection though and got better in a few days.  Because I'm dumb, and I was reading this forum again I experimented with the holey catheter thing.  Ended up going to doctor for antibiotics after an infection that was even worse then the first time.

I'm under no position to tell you what to do, and you obviously don't have to accept my advice, but there's a reason why the urinary track is a sealed system.  

12 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

A bit defensive there amigo.  

Awhile back I started reading alot about stents here.  Seemed incredible.  Long story short I experimented a few times, but only with various catheters.  It resulted in pain that I wouldn't wish on anyone, maybe Putin, but it was bad.  It wasn't an infection though and got better in a few days.  Because I'm dumb, and I was reading this forum again I experimented with the holey catheter thing.  Ended up going to doctor for antibiotics after an infection that was even worse then the first time.

I'm under no position to tell you what to do, and you obviously don't have to accept my advice, but there's a reason why the urinary track is a sealed system.  

I'm not defensive, I'm just tired of people who say "don't do this", and repeat the same warnings that have not changed in years.  Maybe re-read the site rules.  This one in particular : 

- If you don't have the desire to experience incontinence yourself that's fine but do not be critical of those who do in any way. This includes anything advising that there are problems with this that hasn't already been covered.

• Like 1