LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else completely failed potty training

Kawaharu

5 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Lol thy know it’s not the normally but they except me as I am even if I am in my little side but most of the time I in adult but dressed and using and eating baby items and food 

*BIG HUGS!!!!*?♥️??♥️?♥️?????♥️☺️

15 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Lol thy know it’s not the normally but they except me as I am even if I am in my little side but most of the time I in adult but dressed and using and eating baby items and food 

I'm also asexual too buddy! Do you have any questions for me? I figured I'd been asking you questions, so it's only fair that I l answered some of yours too! LOL!????????

• Like 1

I failed potty training and it’s why I got put back into diapers and I know I’m permanently diapered. It’s why I’m never gonna be potty trained and I’m always gonna be kept in diapers forever. I’m glad I failed potty training because I can never pass it. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a child I never realized that "Mothers" Talked to each other. I thought that my diapers and bed wetting were a FAMILY SECRET. I remember being Shocked that my mother would talk to Other Mothers. She would make sure that any sleep overs were Bedwetter Friendly. It seemed to me, growing up, like diapers and pajamas went together like bread and butter... it seemed normal.

• Like 1
On 4/5/2022 at 1:03 PM, skizics said:

As a child I never realized that "Mothers" Talked to each other. I thought that my diapers and bed wetting were a FAMILY SECRET. I remember being Shocked that my mother would talk to Other Mothers. She would make sure that any sleep overs were Bedwetter Friendly. It seemed to me, growing up, like diapers and pajamas went together like bread and butter... it seemed normal.

It was normal for me as well. My mom would always talk to other mothers about me being kept in diapers and they were well aware that I failed potty training and I was kept back in diaper.

• Like 1
On 4/6/2022 at 8:11 PM, Kawaharu said:

It was normal for me as well. My mom would always talk to other mothers about me being kept in diapers and they were well aware that I failed potty training and I was kept back in diaper.

I don’t know if my mummy ever did but I know that there was no hiding my diapers I would get changed in the front room 

and that only stopped when I learned to change myself 

• Like 1

The only reason I managed to get potty trained at age 4 was because I was promised a toy that I so desperately wanted (a set of plastic gears that I could rearrange and configure). Of course I no longer have the gears. and I'm happily back to doing my business in diapers again.

• Like 2

When your body starts to tell you that you need to go to the bathroom soon, and you only pee 2-4 ounces, you know that potty training is something from the past that will never come back again.  Sometimes I am able to use the toilet for one reason or another where I am not wearing a diaper at the time, and I find that in as little as 15-30 minutes I already need to go again!  I have been lucky that when it comes to my family only my mom knows that I wear diapers, but sooner or later I will have an accident or another incident where my brothers or sister will figure out that I am wearing diapers, and I am really not ready for that to happen yet.

• Like 1

I think if I did re-attempt potty-training as an adult (well, someone would have to force me into it. I would probably never try potty-training myself since I like my diapers!), I would fail entirely. Most of the time I would end up forgetting to take off the diapers, other times I would just go in them and forget about the potty.

• Like 1
On 4/6/2022 at 3:11 PM, Kawaharu said:

@Kawaharu

yes, it is quite normal for mothers to talk about their children, their progress, and how they are doing. It is also quite common and normal for mothers to discuss potty training, and how the child is doing, and other types of issues that are dealing with it. I think basically, a mother finds friends and others that support her, which is cool, but they’re always talking about something. It is also quite noticeable if someone is still in a diaper, And if someone is, the discussion sometimes can deal with this.  The only thing that can be a pain, is if one mom knows something, and then your mom knows something, and they “tag team“, so regardless where you go, you can get in trouble for the same event, because we all know that mothers stick together, and it is like a fraternity or sorority, once one knows, everyone knows, it’s like playing “telephone“. ?

Brian

• 2 months later...

No, but I was a bit of a late trainer (due to complications from an extremely premature birth). My daytime diapers only came off (at least for the most part) between the ages of five-and-a-half and six years of age.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Moochie said:

Failing never felt so good this morning in a wet and messy diaper. Academically, I never failed and excelled, I have a Ph.D.

You know Ph.D means "Piled Higher and Deeper".  Easily related to your messy diapers!

• Like 1