LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else completely failed potty training

Kawaharu

Anyone here failed potty training and is kept in diapers. For me, I have failed potty training and because I am incontinent and can't make it to the potty fast enough. It's why I am kept in diapers permanently and I'm never going to be potty trained. For that, I have failed potty training have been put in diapers permanently.  

• Like 2

Last time we tried potty training I didn't make it past 4 hours... I was put in pull-up and was suppose to make it to the potty. Next thing I know the wettness badge had faded and I was made to sit on the potty until I tinkled again. After I tinkled in the potty I was made to lay down on the changing pad I was put back into Pampers... At least I got Big Bird...

1321394687_Fun(145).thumb.jpg.d679a68828cea1406d3d30ab9b8faa46.jpg

552529312_Fun(147).thumb.jpg.79c1ba3621ce88e14909ace39c217e57.jpg

IMGP0188sm.thumb.jpg.ad93b54dbf8d8a83a181c9050b92d47f.jpg

• Like 3

I might as well have completely failed potty training like a big boy. I got to be in diapers for 6 years before having to move up to big boy underwear.? I had a LOT of accidents at school. I had a very weak bladder, a GLASS bladder.???? And I was afraid to go poopie at school.??????? Looking back I wish mommy had put me back in diapers at school so I could go poo-poo in my pants ALL I WANT!!!!!!!?????☺️???♥️????♥️?♥️?♥️??? then I'd be wearing my Diapers with soft toddler jeans with a elastic waistband and my diapies would be sticking out completely visible, all nice and comfy! Just like the LITTLE Diaper boy that I am!!!!!!???????☺️????♥️?♥️?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cmp said:

I didn’t even get started only potty trained for 3 years then I began my way back to diapers 

Really?!?? What happened, How did that come about?????☺️♥️? I LOVE an good story!? Have you always LOVED Diapers?!??????♥️☺️♥️???♥️

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Really?!?? What happened, How did that come about?????☺️♥️? I LOVE an good story!? Have you always LOVED Diapers?!??????♥️☺️♥️???♥️

Late potty training 3 or 4 

6 or 7 started bedwetting by the age or 9 was wetting in the day 

always loved baby items till this day where I now wear diapers 24/7 and sleep in a toddler bedroom 

eat and drink baby food and drinks 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Cmp said:

Late potty training 3 or 4 

6 or 7 started bedwetting by the age or 9 was wetting in the day 

always loved baby items till this day where I now wear diapers 24/7 and sleep in a toddler bedroom 

eat and drink baby food and drinks 

How did your parents handle/react to you wetting in the day time when you were 9 years old, and what did they think about you having to wear diapers because of it? 

Do your parents know you like baby stuff now too, and do you wanna be friends????? 

And what are some of your favorite baby foods, and what do they taste like, do you still like solid big boy food??????

• Like 1

Yes my parents know that I like baby stuff all my family know plus my friends 

I on  formula mostly and food for 6mourhs old 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Yes my parents know that I like baby stuff all my family know plus my friends 

I on  formula mostly and food for 6mourhs old 

Cool, do you wanna be friends????♥️??

• Like 1

My little side is 6 months old so still on stage one food and formula  on 3 to 4 feeds a day plus normally 2 meals 

I find it easier to crawl than walking 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Cmp said:

One day I may start to use this 

7101EB8B-8D6F-4B46-87D1-6B9D3C4A102E.jpeg

Oh no!??☹️ Please don't! Please don't make the transition to big boy underwear!????????? Diapies for the win!?????????♥️???♥️?♥️?♥️?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cmp said:

My little side is 6 months old so still on stage one food and formula  on 3 to 4 feeds a day plus normally 2 meals 

I find it easier to crawl than walking 

Do you find it easier to crawl, than walk in general little buddy???????? And wow that sure is an impressive diet!?? My little age is 1 Year old. Meaning baby needs an bottle ? and eat baby food!? But I STILL like and eat solid foods.?????♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️??????

• Like 1

Yes crawling is way faster at home it’s all I do even like now when I am in adult ish mode I still crawl.

I have 1 adult meal every couple of days apart from that my diet follows a normal 6 months old just different times as I work shift work

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Yes crawling is way faster at home it’s all I do even like now when I am in adult ish mode I still crawl.

I have 1 adult meal every couple of days apart from that my diet follows a normal 6 months old just different times as I work shift work

Interesting!? Are you sure it's good for you to always be crawling?? What if you lose your ability to walk? ?????????? Does your six month old diet effect how your poopies look in your diaper?!?????♥️??????????

• Like 2

Don’t really have to worry about walking as my adult dose plenty of that in his job 

as for my diaper poopies it’s the same as a 6 months old but more as I need to eat more than a proper baby 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Don’t really have to worry about walking as my adult dose plenty of that in his job 

as for my diaper poopies it’s the same as a 6 months old but more as I need to eat more than a proper baby 

That's really impressive buddy! Do you have a mommy or daddy to take care of you, little guy?!??????? Are your poopies liquidy????????????????☺️

• Like 2

No more like mushy as I do eat solid food and not completely on formula even tho my food is blended up nowadays 

I still live with my family and my friends and they family know 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

No more like mushy as I do eat solid food and not completely on formula even tho my food is blended up nowadays 

I still live with my family and my friends and they family know 

And they're cool with you being a baby?!????

Yes full open round there my walking harness is not for show I wear full baby clothes round and have bottles and crawl 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Yes full open round there my walking harness is not for show I wear full baby clothes round and have bottles and crawl 

Wow! that's REALLY awesome buddy! I'd totally join you!??♥️?????♥️???☺️???♥️??

Yes I have been lucky to find a true friend that doesn’t mind having a 6ft baby crawling around even her children have grown up knowing and excepting the baby 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Yes I have been lucky to find a true friend that doesn’t mind having a 6ft baby crawling around even her children have grown up knowing and excepting the baby 

Wow that's impressive! What do the children think about it?!????☺️? I'm willing to bet you look so CUTE!♥️?????♥️ LOL!????☺️

Lol thy know it’s not the normally but they except me as I am even if I am in my little side but most of the time I in adult but dressed and using and eating baby items and food 

• Like 2