LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smelly Hair

Hi! I have just told my other half of my use of diapers and, surprisingly, he didn't run a mile. He is okay with it but dislikes the smell of my pubic hair even a few days after I have messed (not a fan myself) but loves my hair. Does anyone have any tips for getting the smell out? Have tried all sorts but nothing seems to work. 

12 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Perhaps a soap with baking soda.

I will give that a try,  thank you!

11 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Applying lotion or baby oil to the area before wearing could help as a barrier.
Maybe a long soapy bath after cleaning up in the shower ?

I tried the baby oil in the past, worked great on skin but didn't seem to barrier the hair! Might give it another go though.  

Swear by a bath with a bit of salt in it after clean up. Try to kill off anything nasty that I may have come into contact with. 

21 hours ago, IOMDL said:

Hi! I have just told my other half of my use of diapers and, surprisingly, he didn't run a mile. He is okay with it but dislikes the smell of my pubic hair even a few days after I have messed (not a fan myself) but loves my hair. Does anyone have any tips for getting the smell out? Have tried all sorts but nothing seems to work. 

@IOMDL

what I would suggest is there are two things that I can offer:

1.  In order to keep yourself clean, make sure that you’re washing your parietal area, and any area that is covered with body hair. In order to do this make sure you’re using a good soap, and then make sure that you are scrubbing yourself and cleaning yourself accurately, and then take some shampoo that smells good, and then use that shampoo on your pubic hair and keep on doing it to see if that takes care of the smell.

2.  We all know that pubic hair can stink. In order to get rid of that smell, sometimes it gets to the point where it is just too much to deal with. Sometimes, your hair get so long bushy and out of sorts that you want to keep it trimmed up so that it does not cause you any problems while wearing diapers. What I do every once in a while is when it starts getting “scraggly/Messy/Out of sorts” , I will shave every hair off of my parietal area and clean it up so that it is as clean as possible. Sometimes your hair can get scraggly and smell, just like any type of hair on your body. When you’re in the shower, you wash yourself from head to toe, and that includes your hair, and if you wear a beard or a mustache, you also wash that hair and make sure that it is clean. If you do not have a beard or a mustache, or you decide that you don’t want a beard or a mustache, you shave your face remove that hair. Suggestion is that you end up shaving hair that is in this condition, because sometimes hair can get bushy and out of sorts and then once it does it can smell. I’ve had to shave it a couple times myself in the last two months because it just smells. If you keep this up, and you keep your Parado area clean, you should not have any reason for it to smell, because there is a little little hair that will catch anything.

good luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Fixed an word and a spelling error
8 hours ago, IOMDL said:

I will give that a try,  thank you!

I tried the baby oil in the past, worked great on skin but didn't seem to barrier the hair! Might give it another go though.  

Swear by a bath with a bit of salt in it after clean up. Try to kill off anything nasty that I may have come into contact with. 

@IOMDL

you also may want to try Using a antifungal if it becomes a problem and it becomes smelly. Sometimes your order can be caused by having a fungus in there, so it is always a good idea to spray the areas sometimes with the spray if it starts to itch or burn or be uncomfortable. Sometimes if you don’t do this, you will end up with a serious Jock itch and you will have redness, and pain as well as burning when it happens.  @DailyDi Told me and a couple others to make sure that when you are getting diaper changing supplies like powder, oil, diaper rash cream, etc. that you also add Lotrimin AF to your arsenal so that it will be able to help you kill anything that is of a fungal nature.

I warn you however that sometimes it can be very uncomfortable to have a jock itch! Sometimes even the skin will start to get red and break down, which in my mind is the worst thing that can possibly happen second only to a diaper rash. Make sure to keep your parietal area clean and you will not have as much trouble, if your hair is also short or almost nonexistent. Hair will stink if not properly care for so you have to make sure that you take care of it.

good luck!

Brian

• Like 1
On 2/26/2022 at 7:52 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@IOMDL

what I would suggest is there are two things that I can offer:

1.  In order to keep yourself clean, make sure that you’re washing your parietal area, and any area that is covered with body hair. In order to do this make sure you’re using a good soap, and then make sure that you are scrubbing yourself and cleaning yourself accurately, and then take some shampoo that smells good, and then use that shampoo on your pubic hair and keep on doing it to see if that takes care of the smell.

2.  We all know that pubic hair can stink. In order to get rid of that smell, sometimes it gets to the point where it is just too much to deal with. Sometimes, your hair get so long bushy and out of sorts that you want to keep it trimmed up so that it does not cause you any problems while wearing diapers. What I do every once in a while is when it starts getting “scraggly/Messy/Out of sorts” , I will shave every hair off of my parietal area and clean it up so that it is as clean as possible. Sometimes your hair can get scraggly and smell, just like any type of hair on your body. When you’re in the shower, you wash yourself from head to toe, and that includes your hair, and if you wear a beard or a mustache, you also wash that hair and make sure that it is clean. If you do not have a beard or a mustache, or you decide that you don’t want a beard or a mustache, you shave your face remove that hair. Suggestion is that you end up shaving hair that is in this condition, because sometimes hair can get bushy and out of sorts and then once it does it can smell. I’ve had to shave it a couple times myself in the last two months because it just smells. If you keep this up, and you keep your Parado area clean, you should not have any reason for it to smell, because there is a little little hair that will catch anything.

good luck!

Brian

Thanks for the advice, Cutting the hair is the last resort so wiling to persevere for a while yet. I will definitely add some AF cream to my routine though. 

On 2/26/2022 at 8:15 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

I also recommend washing the area with shampoo - not soap. 

I will give that a go, funnily never really crossed my mind. Will try it after the baking soda as this has had good results (thanks beallucanb )

• Like 1