LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Think I am becoming fecal incontinent

I'm only 31 but think I am becoming fecal incontinent. I would always notice some stool leakage in my underwear and recently it seems when I wake up from sleeping my diaper will have some poop in it, nothing to heavy though but still. Is that a sign of fecal incontinence? It's rather embarrassing and is ruining my regular underwear. Is there anything that can be done to treat it?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, iweardiapers said:

Is there anything that can be done to treat it?

That is something you should be asking your doctor, not a group of non medically trained people here.  Oh, and before all those people reply, "Just wear diapers and enjoy it" like I know they will, that won't help the situation if he has a serious health issue including colon cancer or something like it.  It needs to be brought up to a physician and checked out. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

That is something you should be asking your doctor, not a group of non medically trained people here.  Oh, and before all those people reply, "Just wear diapers and enjoy it" like I know they will, that won't help the situation if he has a serious health issue including colon cancer or something like it.  It needs to be brought up to a physician and checked out. 

@iweardiapers

I would agree with Rusty: if we’re talking about something like this, the best thing to do is to have your doctor check you out. It is one thing to have urinary incontinence, and it is another thing to have fecal incontinence -  It is quite another thing entirely to have a situation where you are waking up and you are finding that you were leaking urine, or that you have fecal matter in your diaper and you do not know why, or because it is just running out of you. Once your doctor checks you out, you will have a better idea of what is going on, and then if for some reason you feel that you need to wear diapers, because of this, you’ll have an idea of what is going on, and if the doctor says there’s something else going on, you will know what that is.

it is quite another thing entirely to have a situation where you are waking up and you are finding that you were leaking urine, or that you have fecal matter in your diaper and you do not know why, or because it is just running out of you. Once your doctor checks you out, you will have a better idea of what is going on, and then if for some reason you feel that you need to wear diapers, because of this, you’ll have an idea of what is going on, and if the doctor says there’s something else going on, you will know what that is.

Whether or not you decide to wear diapers to treat the problem is one thing that you will have to decide. But, you should have this investigated, and have your doctor made aware of what is going on, and then you will have an idea of what is happening, and if he says that there is nothing to worry about, then you will have the option to treat it the way you wish. It is always best to be checked and know that everything is OK, rather than to assume that you are dealing with a little bit of this or a little bit of that, and be wrong.

As @rusty pinssaid, this could be something that is more serious than it appears – and it is always a good idea to be checked out by medical professionals to make sure that it is not. This is because you do not know what is going on, and they can help you determine what steps to take next. If the doctor believes there is no problem, then you can go about your business, and deal with it the way you wish, but you should always be aware of any changes to your bowel and bathroom habits, or anything that has to do with your health.

This will also let you know what the situation is, and set your mind at ease. If something serious occurs, then you will know the difference, and you will be able to schedule an appointment with your doctor to have yourself evaluated.

good luck!

Brian

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iweardiapers said:

I'm only 31 but think I am becoming fecal incontinent. I would always notice some stool leakage in my underwear and recently it seems when I wake up from sleeping my diaper will have some poop in it, nothing to heavy though but still. Is that a sign of fecal incontinence? It's rather embarrassing and is ruining my regular underwear. Is there anything that can be done to treat it?

You definitely wanna get that checked out by an doctor buddy.? As far as it ruining all your underwear, who cares?! Who needs big boy underwear anyway?!??????♥️?☺️???♥️???????????♥️??? LOL!????