LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Milestones To Achieve

dlsafrica

Firstly, for God's sake, because when I say stuff, people forget.. this an 18 and over AB/DL site and the category is BABY talk.

Now... I was wondering about some baby(ish if that makes people happier) things to do... milestones to accomplish.

I've already been given a few ideas on baby wipes, but what other first time things could I do? 

So far I have one major goal... to wet without waking up. In the past I have only been able to wet and then fall asleep, but it would give me such a baby feeling of not having control if I wet in my sleep. 

What else is worth trying to achieve?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

Working on babbling or drooling maybe playing with baby toys. Crawling instead of walking 

I agree with almost all of those things, except the drooling part, that's gross!??

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I agree with almost all of those things, except the drooling part, that's gross!??

@BabySpiderBoy

Most of the reason why a baby will drool is because they are teething, or having some other type of issue. The other reason for drooling is because that someone may be disabled, and that is one thing that happens to them. In that case, they actually wear a bib, or they are dealing with something that causes someone to drool.  I have had friends that are disabled, who draw, and I have even helped one of my friends who has drawls by helping him by cleaning him up. It’s not that bad once you get used to it, and as long as you’re able to help him clean it up, it’s not that bad. I myself have drawn before, if I am in a good position, I’m sleeping, I feel good, and my mouth apparently is open. There’s been times when I wake up and I noticed I have drool all over the pillow, and that can be gross, but drawing can be caused because of the fact of a baby teething, or because of a disability, or because your body is relaxed and it just happens.  By the way, my disabled brother Richard used to drool all the time, so there were times when we had to clean him up after he ate, or when he is sitting in his chair.  ?

Have A great weekend!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, djlamar2 said:

Falling asleep with a pacifier and keeping it in my mouth. Actually accomplished that last night

I've done that since December 2017, except for a short period where I couldn't find the pacifier. Its only actually fallen out about 5 times.

• Like 1

This one isn’t easy. Becoming a bed wetter again. Some people are able to achieve it. Some aren’t. I was lucky enough to get there. Falling asleep with a pacifier in my mouth was also a big one. I do that every night now but while I always wake up in a wet diaper, my pacifier is alway somewhere else in my crib.

On 2/26/2022 at 10:04 AM, dlsafrica said:

I've done that since December 2017, except for a short period where I couldn't find the pacifier. Its only actually fallen out about 5 times.

Get a pacifier clip, then you won’t loose it 

Okay. Due to applying for a passport this week I can't do the whole bag thing... BUT I can aim to go to sleep dry and wake up wet. It might take a bit of concentration but I think that will be deserving of some reward... like maybe chocolate pudding tomorrow 

• Like 1
On 2/18/2022 at 6:24 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Most of the reason why a baby will drool is because they are teething, or having some other type of issue. The other reason for drooling is because that someone may be disabled, and that is one thing that happens to them. In that case, they actually wear a bib, or they are dealing with something that causes someone to drool.  I have had friends that are disabled, who draw, and I have even helped one of my friends who has drawls by helping him by cleaning him up. It’s not that bad once you get used to it, and as long as you’re able to help him clean it up, it’s not that bad. I myself have drawn before, if I am in a good position, I’m sleeping, I feel good, and my mouth apparently is open. There’s been times when I wake up and I noticed I have drool all over the pillow, and that can be gross, but drawing can be caused because of the fact of a baby teething, or because of a disability, or because your body is relaxed and it just happens.  By the way, my disabled brother Richard used to drool all the time, so there were times when we had to clean him up after he ate, or when he is sitting in his chair.  ?

Have A great weekend!

Brian

Well, I guarantee you that if I had my 1 year old dream body with my intelligence, I would NOT  be drooling. Although I would still be teething and using my teething rings. And having fun being half naked just wearing an diaper, with my bulging 1 year old baby fat, being a silly little baby diaper boy!????☺️?????♥️??♥️??♥️??

• Like 1

Lees see 

Diapered 24/7    Check   /

Wears onesie and childish clothes check apart from work/

wearing a bib  check all meals no matter where I am/

Drinks from bottle   Check /

plays with baby toys check every day/

drinks formula i on a feeding schedule so I have 7 or more  a feeds a day/

eats baby food now the main foods I eat/

sleeps in a nursery check I only need a cot or toddler bed again but I will wait till I lose some weight/\

use a pacifier check I use it every night and in the day apart from work and outside 

• Like 1
On 3/11/2022 at 12:45 PM, Cmp said:

Lees see 

Diapered 24/7    Check   /

Wears onesie and childish clothes check apart from work/

wearing a bib  check all meals no matter where I am/

Drinks from bottle   Check /

plays with baby toys check every day/

drinks formula i on a feeding schedule so I have 7 or more  a feeds a day/

eats baby food now the main foods I eat/

sleeps in a nursery check I only need a cot or toddler bed again but I will wait till I lose some weight/\

use a pacifier check I use it every night and in the day apart from work and outside 

I found drinking from a bottle difficult because I could never clean the bottle properly and it developed fungus very fast

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

I found drinking from a bottle difficult because I could never clean the bottle properly and it developed fungus very fast

For me I wash my bottles out then put them in a steam steriliser that holds 8 bottles so every day or two I sterilise my bottles 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

For me I wash my bottles out then put them in a steam steriliser that holds 8 bottles so every day or two I sterilise my bottles 

What's an steam sterilizer????

Steam can kill a lot of germs so on my bottles there is a mark on them the steriliser is made by the same company and I add Thats amount warmer and like a kettle is boils up into steam

• Like 1

No leak! 

I'm sorry. This may sound like an obvious one, but I have got diapering myself right when I wet... and then just when I think there's no more, the mommy part of me says "don't you want to make mommy happy?" and gently pushes on my bladder and makes little swishing noises like running water until... and then once more just to be sure I've been a good baby. 

And I LOVE bulk!