LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best methods for non stop peeing

On 2/6/2022 at 6:27 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

When I was a little kid I conducted an experiment. I waited until I needed to potty real bad, and got a big cup of water. Then I started pottying and drinking the water to see if I could keep going longer. It didn't work. ☹️

Awwwww!!!!?? You were probably so cute when you were little.???☺️❤️????♥️??????? Did you ever get put back in diapers when you were a little kid???????♥️?????♥️??

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yep, I was a cute little kid.

Possibly once by my grandmother, but it might be a false memory.

Do you still remember what that felt like????☺️? And what happened exactly, if you remember??? I love hearing stories!????♥️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

She diapered me before bed, but I am the youngest of a large family and can't figure out why I would have spent the night with her. My eldest siblings would have been old enough to watch me if my parents were gone overnight.

That's pretty cool! So what got you into diapers buddy?????♥️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's pretty cool! So what got you into diapers buddy?????♥️

I've always been interested in age play and diapers. I remember watching TV shows with that going on. Bugs Bunny cartoons where Bugs is substituted for a gorilla baby. A few others with adults in diapers. Age regression in Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie.

So I've always found the idea of an adult being treated as a baby to be a great idea.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I've always been interested in age play and diapers. I remember watching TV shows with that going on. Bugs Bunny cartoons where Bugs is substituted for a gorilla baby. A few others with adults in diapers. Age regression in Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie.

So I've always found the idea of an adult being treated as a baby to be a great idea.

But would you want to ACTUALLY turn into a baby, or just be a adult that gets treated like a baby?????

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But would you want to ACTUALLY turn into a baby, or just be a adult that gets treated like a baby?????

I desperately wish I was three. Not treated like I was three, but a real perpetual three year old. 

That unfortunately would be cruel to whomever would be stuck taking care of me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I desperately wish I was three. Not treated like I was three, but a real perpetual three year old. 

That unfortunately would be cruel to whomever would be stuck taking care of me.

Really, why is that????????? LOL!??

• Like 1