LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inside Out PBS 1973 Show

I was born in 1973, but I remember seeing this show when I was young, obviously reruns, I don't know how old I was when I first saw it, but it definitely made a lasting impression on me, and most likely carved the way to my lil side.  I remember my first experience with diapers at the age of 4, I remember putting one on as my mom always bought us diapers for our baby dolls, and I remember my grandmother playing along and treating me like a baby.  Anyways.... I found the video on YouTube.... anyone else remember this?

• Like 1
On 1/28/2022 at 4:55 PM, diaperwearntigger said:

I was born in 1973, but I remember seeing this show when I was young, obviously reruns, I don't know how old I was when I first saw it, but it definitely made a lasting impression on me, and most likely carved the way to my lil side.  I remember my first experience with diapers at the age of 4, I remember putting one on as my mom always bought us diapers for our baby dolls, and I remember my grandmother playing along and treating me like a baby.  Anyways.... I found the video on YouTube.... anyone else remember this?

@diaperwearntigger

I remember watching a lot of PBS as a kid. However, I was born a year before you, in 1972, and I don’t recognize this program. Was there supposed to be some sort of satire? It definitely looks realistic, but I don’t remember seeing anything like this, but I was only year old, so that is probably why.

hope you are having a good weekend: I’ve done a lot of work around here, and I’m proud of What I’ve been able to do so far in two weeks. Kitchen is organized, counters are clear, air fryer is in position, and I’ve made plenty of good meat chicken and other things. I need to look at my cookbook again, because I want to add some good vegetables to something that can be like a stew or a casserole, or maybe even a roast. I have to get used to looking at my cookbook, because it will tell me how long to cook something for in one paragraph, but you have to search down at the bottom right side of the page before you can see what the setting is that it needs. I love my Cosori!

Brian

36 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Sometimes they would show us these in school, on 16mm. 

@AbabeBill

Oh, the days of the film strip projector and the old realtor real film projectors! Nowadays you have Internet connectivity to any device, so you can throw anything from the computer up on the screen, and I even have a projector that can do that with my computers. The only thing is, I ended up getting some RCA projector that is really cheap and was not the best for that particular reason, but I do have it in case I want to show something on the wall.

When I went into fourth and fifth grade, they started using video cassette recorders, so they would bring in tapes and stuff like that to any classroom, and each AV set up hard for television and a VCR to be able to show any VHS Tapes. Now I guess they have rolling computer carts, so their entire class can use laptops for the entire class. I was lucky when I was in college because that was the first time that I was able to use the Internet, and I was the first student on the Champlain College campus in Burlington Vermont that had remote access Internet using the wrong phone system and an Internet data adapter. Once I got connected with the bottom of my phone, I could then send a signal to IPX protocol and be able to connect to our network, and then it would be like if I was sitting in front of a computer station in our lab. I’ll tell you when they told me I could have Internet in my dorm room, and I could have remote access to the computer systems in the computer labs, I was in heaven. This way I could do any work I wanted to, and if I really wanted to concentrate late at night I could complete assignments two or three days I had of been able to do it otherwise because I have the remote access. It was awesome to have direct connection to the Internet. Now that we have home Internet, and it’s all cable based, with wireless Internet, that makes it a lot easier. The best thing that they ever did in my opinion was when they started using the zoom app to be able to allow people to access their medical providers or any other support services through telehealth. When I used to go to the doctor because I didn’t have this option, it would take me an hour to get there, an hour to be seen, and another hour to get back. And sometimes the bus would not get there when they said they were going to, she had to wait a little longer.

I went to a channel on YouTube called “periscope films“ and this particular channel seems to have a lot of the older stuff that used to be on all the film strips or old film reels. It brings back a lot of memories, and it also reminds me of the days of old, and also the days before I was born. It is sometimes ironic that they make some of these films they do, because some of them were “scare films“ to scare someone into not doing something wrong, such as not wearing seatbelts, not drinking not driving, or something else. They even have driving films about how to drive in winter, or how to get out of skids, or something else. It is really really awesome that someone actually takes those types of films and archives them on places like YouTube, so people can see them. It is a blast from the past when I find something that is interesting!

I hope everyone is safe warm and staying healthy!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1