LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Onesie/Jumpsuit for Casual Wear?

Footiecrinkle

Hi all,

This year I've resolved to be a little more expressive in my personal style. For example, I've owned a kilt for years but have never worn it out. This year I plan to. I live in a college town so alternative dress styles are not that out of the ordinary. There's even a burly guy at this cigar club I frequent who wears a kilt often, and he gets nothing but compliments.

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm looking to get one of those sweatshirt-type onesies that sites like OnePiece or the All in One company sell. No tails, feet, or ears, just a full body fleece hooded sweatshirt in a muted color, a onesie, but not anything loud or attention-getting. Has anyone else tried this? How did it go when you did?

I'm thinking of going with a custom one made by All in One, just because I can get the exact colors I want, with more pockets than a simple kangaroo pocket in the front. I'm going to go for their extra price "keepsafe pocket" option because I don't want to have to worry about losing my keys/wallet/ect. Anyone have any idea how these work? the site doesn't really specify.

Is All in One a good company, or more price than quality? Never ordered from them before. Going to order beginning of febuary, as it's going to be around 16-170 for all the features, and all my funbux are spent for this month. Lol.

Cheers. Looking forward to being more me in 2022.

• Like 1

There have been many times that I have left the house with using a Onesie as a shirt with zero issues. If it fits correctly, it looks like you have your shirt tucked in. I usually always have a onesie on as it holds a soggy or full diaper closer to my body and keep me from leaking. I have them as a tee-shirt style, Polo and even one that's pretty much a button down shirt with an undershirt built in and attached to the onesie portion of it.

• Like 1

i wore my footed sleepers to work under my coveralls, it had a powder blue body with dark blue sleeves.

Most sleepers back in that day were made like mine a different body and sleeves, with my coveralls zipped open you could plainly see it.

No one said a word about it, plus it wasn't very warm as thermal long johns, so I never wore one to work again.

I love footed sleepers I have been wearing them since I was in my teens, I saw no reason to change to anything else to me a sleeper is the perfect pajama.

When my last day finally comes , I hope to I pass away at home in my bed, I will be going out wearing one of my cherished sleepers.

I wish I had the balls to feel like you do about wearing a onesie/sleeper in public I would have worn outdoors more  way more often.

Go for it you are only young and carefree when you are young, don't miss your chance or you will be my age someday, saying I should have done that when I had the chance.

Similar to @gmcchamp99, I have about a dozen onesie "diaper shirts" in rotation, and I wear them pretty much everyday. They look like black or white t-shirts, they hold the diaper in place, and they prevent it showing up at your waistline if you bend over to tie your shoes or whatever. I have not bought any polo shirt ones yet, but they are on my list. I'm interested in seeing what you are talking about, @Footiecrinkle - it sounds comfy. If it doesn't scream "I'm pretending I'm a toddler", I think you can probably get away with it - people are definitely more tolerant these days, particularly in university towns. 

I found a short-legged, short-sleeved cotton onesie that I could wear under jeans and, say a shirt, that would be warm and keep everything contained and provide insurance against diaper slips when reaching up or bending over, and the price isn't bad, either, but there is one catch (pun intended...) that I didn't note at first: the zipper runs up the back, and there's a snap mechanism at back of the neck that is designed so that the person wearing it can't open it themselves. THAT would require a degree of trust with the wife that I'm not sure I'm ready for... they also make long-sleeve and footie versions of it, in all sizes from toddler to XXL adult. They're come in a nice array of colours and patterns, too. I'm just worried about having to cut myself free.

Probably going to go with one of these to start, so that if I don't like it I'm not out hundreds of dollars right away. Reviews are good. I can always do the custom one later.

https://www.amazon.com/Newfacelook-Colored-Onesie-Hoodie-Jumpsuit/dp/B07KB3RC5L/ref=sr_1_2?crid=FELOEVFV7NRO&keywords=mens%2Bhooded%2Bonesie%2Bfleece&qid=1642908228&sprefix=mens%2Bhooded%2Bonesie%2Bfleece%2Caps%2C83&sr=8-2&th=1&psc=1

Edit: Went with one of these. Looked cooler IMO.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MYHR65T?smid=A3HMK5W8Z3MQUW&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp&th=1&psc=1

I actually don't know. I'm torn between settling and going with one of the cheaper ones, and going all in with the colors I want and having it made by All-In-One. I'll let you all know what I decide. I got the price down to 110 not including shipping. I ditched the keepsafe pocket as it didn't seem to be worth it.

I watched "The Killing of Two Lovers" and in the film, one of the child characters wears a rainbow unicorn onesie everywhere. It got me thinking that I should just go for it and be more out there in my own unique style. So in that way, Alex (his name from the movie) is one of my spirit animals for this particular journey in my life. Lol.

I've got one of these: Fatface Onesie.  I've worn it out a handful of times, but mostly it's just for in the house.  I suppose I'm not quite comfortable wearing it in public too much.  This winter I'm nearly always in dungarees.  Both aren't quite vanilla, but are close enough for me to get away with it with family and strangers alike.

• 6 months later...

I have two onesies from Skinnyfit. They look like onepice skinny tracksuit. I also have onesie from Aliexpress with zipper between legs, very comfortable to wear and little difficult to put on and zip ? they have more baggy look. Both of them suitable to wear public.

• Like 1

I love wearing my onesies at home during the day and sleep in onesies at night if it is not to hot or to cold.

But I almost never wear them in bublic as I for some reason feels like everybody is looking at me. Maybe because I myself love to look at people who wear onesies in public ?

21 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

I for some reason feels like everybody is looking at me

I have same filling. I feel  like I'm naked underneath and everybody they see what I have inside.