LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Skincare Products

Hey everyone! I’ve been wearing plastic-backed diapers a lot more recently, and I’ve developed my first ever adult diaper rash :( 

I was just wondering what some of your go-to skincare products (brand specific) are to prevent/treat diaper related skin issues? If you have a routine you care the share that’d be great too :) thanks in advance!

Clean diaper area good between changes, use a barrier cream at each change.  Vasolene, baby lotion, baby oil, butt paste, anything made to help protect and seal the skin from a rash.  It's better to protect your skin from getting a rash in the first place than the discomfort and trying to clear up a rash after you get it.  Not sure where you get you diapers, but if on line, check that site for any protective ointments they may also sell.  You can always go to a pharmacy and look for what they sell in the baby section as far as oils, lotions and diaper rash ointments. You can also do a Google search for diaper rash ointments and protective barrier creams.

14 hours ago, Newbee said:

Whenever I get a diaper rash I use sudocrem 

Never had a bad diaper rash, but I've had sore spots, and use Sudocrem on those.
Its just a better Zink ointment.

Only problems I occur is that penis and balls tend to dry out, so I occasionally use baby oil.

Only time I ever get tendencies for a rash is when I use ABDL diaper with high capacity back to back.

Balmex Adult works quickly for me. 

Balmex AdultAdvantage BProtected Skin Relief Cream, with SkinShield Technology to Protect, Soothe and Heal Sensitive Skin, 3oz (3 pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GS6N4AS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_JY9NW2CD7H6431XCBPC2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Balmex Adult Care Rash Cream 12 oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWPOE1E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_8T25282JZQ0AXCP4YYF3

EDIT: This is not working on my current rash.

I currently have a diaper rash and after only one application of sudocrem my hubby says it looks a lot better. You also have to make sure to keep the area clean.

The absolute best I've found is the Medline Remedy products. These are used in hospitals for all kinds of rashes. Olivamine is primarily used for diaper rash and for me takes one application to fix it. Phyitoplex also works well in preventing and healing diaper rash. I use both to great effect. Not real cheap but doesn't take a lot either.  I used to buy these a the hospital's medical store but now buy it online from Amazon. For some strange reason, it's cheaper on Amazon.

• Thanks 1