LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated March 31, 2022

14 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I wonder if they will sleep as much as I did as a kid during a slumber party…lol

I haven't written that part yet, but I have a plan, but I've been mulling it over in my brain since I first thought of it.  

A few things to remember: Tammy's bedtime is 8pm, but Jill and Tammy will be in the same room and their best friends.  I don't think them going to sleep at 8pm would be exciting.

FTR- I had time this afternoon to write, and I intended to get them there, but I had deal with Jill's last day at the nursery, and Gee's regression.  That ended up being about 2000 words, which is about the limit I like to post.   My system is: draft the next post, and then edit the previous episode.  I use the read aloud feature, and it takes about 3 times to read through before I'm ready to post it. 

Since it's Friday, I'll likely complete the edits in the pre-sleepover episode.  In the current one, I've added a complexity to Mikey's character that I like.

• Like 1

2nd Friday: Level 11

Jill had a sense of accomplishment after waking up Friday morning.  She survived the hardest part of her training.  Only one more day, and she was done with the nursery.  Mind you, she could have a meltdown, and end up going into a timeout.  But after twelve days as a tot, and ten days in the daycare, Jill chose the path of least resistance.

Still, at some level, Jill enjoyed little space.  She kept telling herself that it was merely a defense mechanism, and she was only ‘allowing’ it for professional reasons.  But she knew that wasn’t accurate.   If that was true, she wouldn’t have agreed to spend the weekend with Tammy, knowing that she was back at level four for the next two days.  She knew that she enjoyed some of this, and she wasn’t sure what that would mean for the rest of her life.

So, she had a mixture of feelings heading into the nursery that morning.  There was a part of her that was excited.  And there was a separate part that was sad that her carefree days of just playing with dolls and with the girls’ club would be over.

The day started the same as most mornings.  Joan was slow to wake up and barely had time to get Debbie and Jill ready for the day.  Fortunately, she knew this would be a problem, and prepared Jill’s bag the night before. 

Joan took care of Debbie first, who had pooped in her diaper.  Jill knew that Joan would be there soon when she smelled the diaper.  Jill could never quite figure it out, but Debbie seemed to have this sixth sense to know just when Joan would be in to wake them up.  She would poop just before Joan came in.  Jill never had any sense of how much longer it would be and tended to wait until she was at the nursery before pooping.  After finishing up with the messy diaper, Joan asked, “Do you want mommy to dress you, or do you want to be a big girl?”

Debbie responded, “I can be a big girl.  I’ll be an adult this weekend.”

“That’s right.  Go and choose your outfit.”   Even with the big kid status, Jill noticed that Debbie chose one of the more toddler-style outfits that she could find.  It was a pastel yellow romper with frills around her chest.  She picked two matching ribbons to complete the ensemble with her hair in the required pigtails.

Joan squeezed Jill’s diaper, “Your diaper is only a little wet, and you aren’t poopy, so no diaper change until you get to the nursery.”   There might have been elements that Jill liked, but she cringed whenever she was reminded that it was her diaper.   She might end up liking diapers but wanted to get some control back.  Joan continued, “You’re not a tot anymore, so you get to dress like a big girl.  Go ahead and choose your outfit for the day.”

Jill looked over her many options.  Most of them looked like they were from the pre-school section, but some were designed for pre-teens.  She saw a pink romper that matched Debbie’s and knew that’s what Joan would choose.  She couldn’t quite decide whether to go with toddler-looking clothes or something for older kids.  She remembered just how much she hated getting ready in the morning and deciding what to wear.  It was nice just to let Joan dress her in the morning.

Jill couldn’t decide, and Joan was getting a little anxious.  She had a 9 am meeting, and they needed to get on their way soon.  “Hurry up honey.  If you don’t decide soon, aunty is going to dress you.”

Jill knew exactly how Joan would dress her, and she didn’t want a pink out.  She chose a pair of denim shorts and a lite blue tee shirt.  She put a barrette in her hair and thought she didn’t look like a toddler.  That was until she saw herself in the mirror and realized the tight shorts exposed her diaper.  It was too late to do anything about it.

Jill asked, “Where are you guys going this weekend?”

Joan responded, “We’ve got a nice hotel in Monterey.”

Jill knew full well why they were going away.  Part of her wanted to ask, “Separate beds?”  But she wasn’t sure how that would be received.  It really wasn’t any of her business.  Her only response was a meekly sounding, “That sounds fun.”

Joan smiled, “It’s the first time that we will be together without it being mommy and daughter.”  Debbie looked anxious, and Joan continued, “but I guess I’ll always be Debbie’s mommy, no matter what.”

Jill laughed and followed, “And my aunty.”

“Yes, that’s true.  Even when you’re a big Ph.D., I’ll always be your aunty.”

It was just a normal day at the nursery.  Debbie and Jill started with a small breakfast.  That was followed by the morning playtime.   Tammy stayed close to Jill because she knew it was the last time they could play together.  The five girls played with dolls and created a doll family.   Then, it was snack-time, and then the play yard. 

Over the two weeks, the tots’ behavior at the play yard changed.  At first, the tots would perform the exercises in each station.  But two weeks later, the stations were now just tools of play.  They would run aimlessly or played games like hide-in-seek or capture the flag.  A lot of it was Mikey’s doing; he would always suggest they play some game together.  This time Mikey said, “Since it’s your last day, what game do you want to play?”

The three trainees typically didn’t initiate any activities.  Tammy led most of their playtime pursuits, and Mikey initiated most of the outdoor activities.   Jill looked at the other two and asked, “How about tag?”

Gee never knew how to play any of the games that Mikey suggested.  She grew up in India and even if she knew the game, it was always a different name.  This time Gee’s eyes lit up.  She said, “That used to be so fun.”

There was an unspoken agreement, and the three said in unison, “Let’s play tag.”

Mikey exclaimed, “That sounds fun!”

Then Lisa and Gee both shouted, “Not it.”

Everybody else shouted, “Jill’s it!”

They all split in separate directions.  Jill tried to catch Tammy, but Tammy was faster than her.  Lisa was an easier target, and Jill tagged her.   It wasn’t long after that the three younger nannies joined in, with only Ms. Susan holding out.  Even Davee joined in, although he was by far the slowest and easiest target.  Davee was a man in his sixties, and the others were all under 30.     All eleven were tagged, although the only reason that Mikey was ever tagged was when he purposely allowed Davee to tag him.  Eventually, it became ten against one as the ten all tried to tag Mikey.  It wasn’t until Mikey got winded and couldn’t run anymore before he was tagged.

The tots were tired when they got back to the nursery.  Normally it was the sheer boredom that put them to sleep during naptime, but this time they seemed to really fall asleep.  Jill went into a full-on sleep and woke up two hours later.  That put them into the afternoon playtime.  It was finally time for Jill to poll Gee on the regression index.

This was Gee’s fifth day in the nursery, and Jill still wasn’t sure how she felt.   There were parts that Gee seemingly enjoyed, but she resisted using her diaper and was tense when getting her diaper changed.   It was obvious that Gee held back with her pee, and only pooped when it became absolutely necessary.

Jill sat next to Gee and asked, “how are you doing with this?”

Gee smiled and said, “To be honest, I’m glad it’s over.  I much prefer being on the other side.”

“What do you mean?  So, you like it when you’re doing this, but not when it’s happening to you.”

Gee sighed, “I know, it sounds bad.  But I like caring for people.   It feels good to be in charge, but I feel so vulnerable like this.”

Jill acknowledged, “that was hard for me.  I was afraid to let myself be vulnerable.”

Gee continued, “And that’s what I like when I’m a nanny.  You were trembling when I changed your wet nappy in the family loo last weekend.  But you calmed down when you knew I was there.”

Jill blushed and said, “You noticed that?”

Gee smiled, “Oh yes.  You let me care for you, and I loved that.  I’m glad I’m doing this, but I like being a nanny.”

Jill wondered how she would feel if the tables were turned, and she was the one who had to change Gee’s diaper in public.  Jill asked, “So how do you feel about all of this?”

“It’s weird.   I first only wanted to be a nanny for children.  I didn’t even know adults could do this.  I almost quit when I was told that I would have to wear nappies during training.  But I understood why they do it after I finished.   One day I covered in the adult nursery.  I didn’t think I would like it, but I did.”  There was a devilish grin on Gee’s face when she said that.   “Does that make me bad?”

Jill said, “You probably feel the same naughtiness that I feel when I poop in my diaper.”  Gee smiled, and Jill continued, “Ok, I’m going ask you some questions.”

Gee grinned, “I keep forgetting that you’re a trained psychologist.”

“It’s kind of tough to see it when all you see is me dressed as a three-year-old.   On a scale of 1 to 5, how well do you tolerate each of the following items?  Five means that you like it and don’t want to give it up.  Zero means that you won’t do it, so it has to be at least a 1.  One means you hate it, and 3 means that you don’t mind it.”

Gee nodded, ‘That makes sense.”

“The first thing is diapers, or what you call nappies?”

Gee shook her head, “Nappies are tough for me.  I don’t mind changing them, but I don’t like getting changed.  That’s a one.”

Jill was afraid to ask, but she had to know.  “Have you tried to rub it when your diaper is wet?”

At first, Gee seemed a little confused and then asked, “You mean against my clitoris?”  It sounded so strange coming from Gee’s mouth.

Jill nodded, “uh-huh.”

“Oh, heaven’s no.  I would never do that.”

Jill laughed and said, “I was the same way.   You might want to try it before it’s too late.”

Gee seemed unconvinced, but the idea was in her head.  Jill continued, “What about the highchair?”

“Thank God I’m done with that.  That would be a one.”  Jill was confident with that score.

“What about the crib?”

Gee blushed, and Jill knew she hit a soft spot.  “Those bars are nice, aren’t they?  I don’t like being stuck all night, but I’ll give it a three.”

“And the stroller?”

“That’s like the highchair.”

“And finally, the pacifier?”

“I guess that would be a two.”

Jill counted it up, “You’re at 8.  That’s the lowest score so far.”

Gee grinned, “You might want to try a mommy index sometime.”

• Like 10
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated March 6, 2022
  • 4 weeks later...

I apologize for the delay in updating.  Life tends to get in the way, and I have been traveling the last two weekends.  I do have the next update drafted and need to edit it before releasing it.  Here is the latest one: 

2nd Weekend

Lisa and Susan were leaving for the convention from the daycare, and Lisa needed to get changed before leaving.  So, Lisa left the daycare before Susan’s exercise class and came back with something more adult.  She took the ribbons out of her hair and had taken out the pigtails.  She put on dark pants and a button-down shirt.  Other than the slightly padded rear, which was barely noticeable, she was just a typical young woman that they saw around campus.  It was the opposite of one of Joan’s famous toddler transformations.

This was the first time Jill saw Lisa in anything other than toddler clothes, and she was shocked at the difference.   She realized that Lisa hadn’t seen her in adult clothes.  All Lisa, Gee, and Tammy had ever seen was this pink-clad overgrown diapered toddler in pigtails.  For a small second, Jill wondered if she could tag along at the convention, but she knew she would be a third wheel.  Lisa and Susan weren’t just going to the convention for professional reasons.  They needed to see how well they could get along as two adults, and not just mommy and little.

The next to depart were Alexis and Jo with Mikey and Timmy in their strollers.   Everyone knew that Timmy had a crush on Jo and would watch Timmy do things to get Jo’s attention.   For example, Timmy tended to time his poops when it was Jo’s turn to change a messy diaper.  He would act up when he saw Jo paying attention to other tots, and always made sure Jo was pushing his stroller.   But nobody knew Jo had similar feelings for Timmy until she was so quick to volunteer to watch him over the weekend.  She wanted a chance to be with Timmy alone.

Tammy’s mom seemed a little anxious when they left together.  She asked Susan, “Do you think they will be alright this weekend?”

Susan laughed, “I’m sure they will be fine.  Those two can handle any tot.”

“You don’t think there will be any funny business?”

“I’m not so sure about that, but remember they are adults.  It wouldn’t be the first time a nanny adopted a tot.”

Peggy laughed, “I guess that’s a good thing.  One less diaper to change.”

Peggy hooked up the strollers and said, “Ok you two, let’s get you strapped in so we can get on our way.”

Jill put up mild resistance, and Tammy pleaded, “Mommy, Jill doesn’t like the stroller.  Can she walk instead?”

“I know that honey, but I’m responsible for her safety.  I can’t have you two running off and getting lost on campus.”

Tammy gave Jill a look that seemed to say, ‘I tried.’  Jill looked discouraged but mouthed back “It’s ok.”   She sat in the stroller, sucked on her pacifier, and let Mrs. Lewis strap her into the stroller.

Margaret Lewis, who goes by Peggy in the office, worked as a therapist on the other side of the building and was probably the most respected therapist in the building.   She could have joined Dr. Fels and Roberts in the academic research, but her passion was working with patients, and she never intended to become an administrator, or academic.

There was a difference between the other nannies who handled the tots, and how Peggy handled Tammy and Jill.  The tots were always treated like little kids, and nannies seldom spoke to tots as adults.   But there was always this underlying truth that there were adults dressed as children.   This was especially true with both Joan and Susan.  They always reminded tots what level they were at, and that they were just tots.

However, with Peggy, there was almost no difference between a tot and any other child.  She wasn’t any stricter, or more condescending than the other nannies, but there was a difference.   Peggy was the only adult, other than Dr. Fels, who had kids, and she treated her tots the same way she did when they were little.

In the past, Jill never felt like a little kid.  She always felt like an adult who was being treated like a little kid.  Now she felt like a six-year-old little girl getting pushed in a stroller.  Jo was the only nanny who came close to that effect.  Peggy took the most direct route to the children’s daycare, which took them right through the middle of campus.   There didn’t seem to be any distinction between what you would do with a small child and what Peggy did with Tammy and Jill.

They had to go across campus because Beth, Tammy’s babysitter, worked at the children’s daycare center, and was Tammy’s neighbor.  Every morning Peggy would park at that side of campus and push Timmy and Tammy through campus, even stopping to get coffee from the stand.   Tammy was used to this, but Jill definitely wasn’t.   Jill wondered if Tammy’s mom was doing this on purpose.   She was worried that Mrs. Lewis would take them into the daycare, but Beth was waiting outside when they got there.

“I’m sorry we’re late.  These two were dawdling a bit at their daycare.”

“That’s ok.  I just got out.”  Beth then asked Tammy, “How was your day?”

With the exuberance of a small child, Tammy said, “We played tag.”

“You did, that sounds like fun.”  Beth then looked at Jill and said, “And you must be Jill.”

Jill buried her head into Tammy’s shoulder, and Peggy replied, “Yes, that’s Jill.  She’s staying with us this weekend.  She might look like a big kid right now, but she’s a little girl just like Tammy.”

Beth and Tammy had known each other since sixth grade when Beth moved to their neighborhood.  Beth was a few months younger than Tammy, but they were in the same grade.  However, Beth was always the more mature and studious of the two.   Along with her maturity, she was physically larger than any of the other nannies.  She was 5’9” and weighed close to 150 pounds.   That along with Tammy’s infantile demeanor made Jill feel younger than she had ever felt in the last two weeks.

They lived only about 8 miles from campus, but there was traffic, and it took them about 30 minutes to get there.  Tammy and Jill chatted away the whole time, which made the drive seem short.  They started to drive up the hill and into a secluded neighborhood.  They stopped at a large mansion, and Beth got out.   Beth asked, “What time do you need me tonight?”

“Mr. Lewis and I have to leave just a little past seven.   I’ll feed and get the girls ready for bed before I need you.”

They drove forward, and up a long driveway.  Tammy’s house was huge.   Jill exclaimed, “Thisth isth your housth!”

Tammy beamed, “Yes!  Daddy runs his own company.”

In a small concession to Jill’s adulthood, Peggy remarked, “Tammy’s dad is a CEO of a software company in Silicon Valley.  There is a dinner tonight that we have to go to, so Beth will be babysitting you two.”

They were let out of their car seats and Tammy asked, “Mommy, can I go outside to show Jill my playhouse?”

“Ok, but not for long.  I’ll have dinner ready for you soon.”

There was another difference between their home and Joan’s house.  Joan’s house was set up for adults, and the children’s items looked out of place.  It was as though children were visiting but didn’t live there.  Tammy’s home looked like it was the home of little kids.   It was slightly messy with toys on the floor.  The kitchen had schedules printed out with bedtimes and charts with happy and frowny faces.

They first went into the basement, which was their playroom.  There were toys everywhere.  There was a large TV with beanbags and a couch.  This was a six-year-old’s dream room.   Tammy said, “This used to be Timmy’s room, but mommy turned it into our playroom after we were put in diapers.”  Less than a second later she urged, “It’s still light outside, let’s go see my playhouse.”

Their yard was even more amazing.  It had a nice play structure that looked a bit like a pirate ship, and there was a small playhouse at the top that Tammy seemed to love.   She excitedly took Jill by the arm and said, “this is my playhouse.” 

Jill saw an Easy-Bake-Oven, and remarked, “You have an Easy-Bake-Oven!  I always wanted one of those.  How did you get all these toys?”

“These are all from when we were kids.  I don’t think my mom threw any of it away.”

“What is your favorite?”

Tammy quickly replied, “The playhouse.”

“But it’s so much smaller than everything else.”

Tammy whispered, “No baby monitor.”  It was the only place where Tammy could get any privacy.

Mrs. Lewis called out, “Ok girls, it’s time for dinner.”

They went into the kitchen and climbed up to the highchairs.  Mrs. Lewis filled two sippy cups with milk and then put a plate of spaghetti on each tray.   It was Filipino-style spaghetti, which was much sweeter than the traditional spaghetti.  Tammy remarked, “This is my favorite.  Mommy learned how to make it from a nanny we had when I was a little kid.”

The spaghetti was good, but it proved to be a challenge to stay clean.   Even at the best of times, a plate full of spaghetti would be difficult to avoid spills.  But confined to the highchair, and with the big toddler-style spoon, Jill ended up making a big mess.  She got some on her face and tried to wipe it with her hand, but that only made things worse.  By the end, Jill’s face was mostly red, and her hands and arms had bits of spaghetti sauce all over them.  Her bib was mostly red as well.  Tammy did a little better but was still messy.  She was extra embarrassed when Tammy’s dad walked in and saw them.  He spoke to Tammy and said, “Hi pumkin, is this your friend?”

“Yeah, this is Jill!”

Mr. Lewis waved at Jill and said, “Hi Jill, welcome to our home.  I hope you have a good time.”

Mrs. Lewis remarked, “It looks like you two are wearing your dinner.  Are you sure you got enough in your mouth?”  She did her best to wipe down the girls’ faces, and then announced, “You two need a bath.”

Bath time offered no sense of privacy.   Jill and Debbie took baths together the previous week, but Jill had taken showers since Monday.   Mrs. Lewis removed their diapers and then stripped Tammy’s top.  Tammy sat down in the tub, and Mrs. Lewis turned to Jill.   She motioned her hands up and said, “Arms up.”  Jill seemed a little reluctant, so Peggy gently pulled her arms up.  “Don’t worry honey, I’ve seen it all.  There is no need to be bashful.”    She pulled Jill’s top over her head and said, “Ok, step in the tub.”

Jill figured the less she resisted, the sooner it would be over.    Tammy handed Jill a plastic dolphin and said, “Play with this, it will help.”

Jill and Tammy played with the bath animals while Mrs. Lewis bathed them.   She didn’t really talk to them, other than provide simple directions.  Fortunately, the bath was soon over, and Jill was covered in a towel.    They were led into the playroom where Beth was waiting.

Beth asked, “Do you need to get ready?  I can get them dressed.”

“Why don’t we split them up?  You can take Jill, and I’ll get Tammy.”

By this point, Jill was well past the point of resistance.   Another complete stranger was going to see her naked.  She lost track of how many people had changed her diaper.   Jill and Tammy lay down next to each other, and Tammy grabbed Jill’s hand.  Beth saw that and remarked, “How sweet.  You’re a good friend.”

They were finally diapered and dressed in their nighties.  Beth asked, “What do you want to do before bedtime?”

Tammy asked, “Can we watch a movie?”

Beth trembled, “I don’t know.  That will be passed your bedtime.  You’ll have to ask your mommy?”

Tammy quickly went to her mom and pleaded, “Mommy, can we watch a movie, pleease?”

At first, Mrs. Lewis seemed reluctant but then acquiesced.  “Ok, but I don’t want you two staying up too late.  You both need to be sleeping before Daddy and I get back.  Don’t stay up and talk.  And Jill is the guest, so she gets to choose.”  She then turned to Beth and said, “put them to bed right after the movie.  Don’t let them stall.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get them down.”

Mrs. Lewis followed, “I’m going to fix them both a bottle, which will calm them down.  They are a little excited right now.”

Tammy scrolled through the movie selection and asked, “Which movie do you want?”

They were all G-rated movies, mostly from Disney.  Jill chose the live-action Beauty and The Beast, mainly because it had the longest run-time.  Mrs. Lewis soon came in with two bottles and saw the choice.  “Oh, Beauty and The Beast is a good one.  Daddy and I are leaving now.  Be good girls for Ms. Beth.”

Tammy climbed up to the couch and snuggled next to Beth, “We will.”  Jill snuggled on Beth’s other side, and they started the movie.

It was a little before nine when the movie finished, and Beth said, “Ok, it’s time for bed.”

Tammy put on her sweetest look and begged, “One more show?”

Beth shook her head, “I’m sorry honey.  It’s already past your bedtime.”

Jill tried her hand, with the sweetest puppy dog eyes she could muster, “Pleeese.  One more.  I promise that we will go straight to sleep”

Beth smirked, “Sweetie, the kids do that to me at the daycare, and it doesn’t work there either.  Your mommy said, ‘no stalling.’   I’ll bring you another bottle, but then I want you to go to sleep”

She took the girls up to the nursery.  Tammy and Jill each climbed into their cribs and Beth pulled the rails up.  Once again, she warned, “Remember, your mommy wants both of you sleeping before she gets home.”

Tammy nodded, “We will go straight to sleep.”

Beth obviously knew better and smirked, “I’m not so sure about that.  You two are still pretty hyper.”  She turned off the lights and said, “Good night.”

At Joan’s house, Jill shared her room with Debbie.  They would talk a little bit, but Debbie usually fell asleep soon after the lights went out.  Based on the way Tammy was acting, Jill knew that wasn’t going to happen.  Tammy whispered, “We have to be quiet, or Beth will come in.”  She got up on her knees and lowered the rails.  She then pushed the cribs next to each other, which turned both cribs into one double-sized crib.  They sat next to each other and started to talk.   They tried to be quiet, but sometimes they laughed or giggled.  Beth would speak into the monitor, “Settle down you two.  Go to sleep.”  That would settle them down for a bit, but before long they would start up again.

Eventually, they heard the car arrive, and Tammy whispered, “Mommy is going to come up and check, so we have to pretend to be asleep.”  They curled up next to each other and slightly closed their eyes.

They were super quiet, and Jill could hear the conversation in the next room.  “How were they?”

“They were fine.  There wasn’t a lot of fuss to get them in their cribs, but I’m not sure if they’ve slept very much.  Tammy pushed the cribs together.”

“I figured she would.  I could have put them together, but I suspect Tammy prefers to sneak something past us.  Do you think they will be sleeping when I go down to check?”

“Maybe, they’ve been quiet for a while now.”

Tammy motioned to Jill and said, “Close your eyes.  Mommy is coming.”

Mrs. Lewis opened the door and said, “It looks like they are both sleeping.  It is so precious when they are sleeping like that.”

Beth whispered, “Yes, it is.”

Mrs. Lewis asked, “Are you free tomorrow?  We are going to have a picnic in the park with Ms. Donald and Gee.  I’m sure Jess will come by, so I will need the help.”

Beth said, “You mean I get to see Gee in diapers, I wouldn’t miss that.”

Tammy and Jill waited until they heard Beth close the front door and Mrs. Lewis head upstairs.  Tammy then spoke in a quiet voice, “Ok, we can talk now.”

“Won’t your mom hear us?”

“No, she is upstairs.”

“Isn’t there a baby monitor?”

“Timmy snores, so she always turns it off.”   She then quietly got out of her crib and unplugged the monitor.  “But just in case, I’ll turn it off.  Remember, I need to plug it back in before we fall asleep.”

Jill felt her diaper and said, “I think my diaper is getting soggy.   It’s so strange that I pee in it without thinking about it.”

Tammy replied, “Yeah, I was doing that after just a few days.  Did you ever pee your pants?”

“You mean now.”

“No, when you were in school.”

“Well, it didn’t happen at school, but I wet my pants when I was seven.  My mom got really mad and made me wear Pull Ups.”

“Really, why?”

“I don’t know.  I think she might have been frustrated because Ericka was potty training.”

“Yeah, I had to wear Pull Ups to Kindergarten.  I used to pee my pants a lot.  And I once peed my pants in 7th grade.”

“What happened?”

“I was at cheerleading camp and started to laugh, and then I wet my pants.”

“That must have been embarrassing.”

“It was super embarrassing.”

Their conversations shifted between silly and serious.  They talked about boys and life.  They talked about their favorite toys growing up.  Eventually, they started to talk about the elephant in the room.  Their treatment as tots.  Tammy asked, “Do you think I’ll ever get out of this?”

“I guess that depends on you, or your mom.  You might end up being stuck like this if you don’t leave your parents’ house.”

Tammy replied, “I hope not.  I think mommy might like me this way.  We used to fight all the time, but now we seem to get along.”

“Has she ever told you how long you would be like this?”

“I was supposed to be on a gap year, but she said that she wasn’t going to waste any money on a party trip after I was kicked out of school.   I threw a big fit.  She refused to pay for school and said that I could spend my gap year in the nursery.   So, I guess I’ll be like this until May.”

Jill admitted, “It’s not all bad.  Sometimes it’s nice just being a little girl.”

Tammy blushed, “You mean like making a mess with the spaghetti.”

“I made a bigger mess than you.”

Tammy smirked, “You make bigger messes than everybody.”  

They finally got tired, and Jill said, “Thank you for being a baby with me.  That was the best part.” 

Tammy replied, “Thank you for being one with me.”

For the first time in two weeks, Jill fell asleep because she was tired, and not because she was bored.

• Like 9
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated March 31, 2022