LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated March 31, 2022

A short update, but a longer one will come in the weekend

Friday Night: Level 4

Friday night followed the same routine as the other nights, except both girls got to use a spork.  Joan had hoped the spork would create less mess, but Jill’s face and mouth showed another story.  “Honey, I think you got more on your face than in your mouth.   Are you hoping not to eat so much tonight?”

Debbie was also a messy eater, but that was normal for her.   Joan looked her two tots and said, “What am I going to do with you two?”  She turned to Jill and warned, “You’re going to eat with the president of the University in two weeks.  I hope this doesn’t happen there.”

Jill protested, “It’s harder here.”  Jill had always been a little clumsy, and somehow had more problems in the highchair.   The spork didn’t help either.   The handle was too thick to hold normally, and Jill had to use her whole fist.  That made it more difficult to spoon the food into her mouth. 

Joan gave the girls their baths after dinner.  It was still weird, but Jill was getting used to bath time.   Debbie seemed to enjoy bath time, so Jill allowed herself to get lost in the play.  The less she fussed, the quicker everything took.    However, the bath forced Jill to imagine herself as a true toddler, which was made easier by the way Aunty Joan acted.

The girls were a little more excited than usual after their baths.   They watched Jeopardy, and once again Jill answered most of the questions.  Debbie looked over with a tinge of jealousy and said, “You’re smart.”

Jill responded, “this is just useless trivia, you’re smart as well.”

“I am?”

“Yeah, you know how to make me laugh when I get scared.”  Debbie had spent her life feeling worthless, and Jill wanted to let her know that she couldn’t handle this without her.

Debbie turned to Joan and said, “Can we stay up later tonight mommy?  I’m not tired?”

Jill joined with the puppy dog eyes.   Joan looked and said, “Your puppy dog eyes aren’t going to work.”

Jill begged, “Please aunty.  We’ve been good.”

Joan said, “Finish your bottle, and then it’s bedtime.  Tomorrow is a big day.”

Debbie asked, “It is?”

“Yeah, we’re going to the zoo with Lisa and Ms. Susan.”  She turned to Jill and said, “And Ms. Gee is coming to help.”

Jill gleefully chirped, “She is!  Yeah!”

“I figured you’d like that.”

The girls were brought into the nursery.  Joan put Jill in her crib and said, “Sleep well sweetie.  I know it’s hard.  Think about what you want, on Monday you will meet with Dr. Fels to tell her if you want to stay.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” So much had happened since Monday, and Jill forgot that she had an out.   There was part of her that wanted this to be permanent, but that scared her.  She wondered if staying like this too long would cause her to permanently regress. 

She paused and asked, “Would I be able to say goodbye to everybody if I leave?”   She was mostly worried about Tammy.  She didn’t want to just leave without saying goodbye to her.

Joan replied, “I don’t know honey.  We find it best if tots don’t interact with people not in the program.”

• Like 4
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated February 2, 2022
41 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I do wonder throughout this if she was going to find comfort in the training or experience herself.

Thank you. 

IMO- Jill is interesting character to because she is not fully AB, but there is clearly some regressive tendencies.   She is very smart, and her compliance is almost a bit passive aggressive.

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

No way she gives this up! I could see her claiming she wants to be a big grown-up here for a bit, but she's going to be happily enjoying playtime soon after that! ?

Looking forward to more!

It is a diaper story.  I'm actually drafting the point where Jill decides whether to give up, or pull forward.  Remember-if Jill's gives up- she is mundane psychologist  providing counseling.  It she sticks through this, she is on Nobel prize level career. 

Here is the next date.  I completed the draft of Sunday.  I might be able to post Sunday tomorrow.  Here is Saturday,

Saturday: Level 5

Jill wondered what she would do on Monday.  She thought, ‘This is crazy.  One week is bad enough, but another week of this?’    However, she wasn’t miserable, which scared her a little bit.   A week earlier she was at a club with her friends.   They spent most of the night dancing and didn’t get home until two.   She wasn’t sure what time it was, but it had just gotten dark.  A week ago, she hadn’t even started to get ready, and now she was lying in a crib with a wet diaper and sucking on a pacifier.

At least Ericka had some knowledge of what was happening.   Another friend, Leah just knew that Jill was away for training.   Jill tried to explain to Leah why she wouldn’t be around. 

Leah asked, “So why can’t you call after you’re done for the day?”

Jill was so hung up on having to wear a diaper and didn’t want Leah to know about that.   She let Ericka know, but sisters tell each other everything.  At least Jill and Ericka did.   She eventually said, “it’s some kind of retreat.   The institute is really into mindfulness and getting into the right frame of mind.”

Leah sneered, “It’s sounds super weird to me.”  If she only knew.

Jill thought about Ericka.  Ericka was her little sister, but it was more than that.   She talked to Ericka almost every day when she was in college.  It had been that way since they were little kids.  Ericka always wanted to be like her big sister, but there were times that Jill just wanted to be like her little sister.  Ericka was only eleven years old when their mom died.  Jill wanted to be there for her sister, but they usually just ended up crying with each other.  Was it weird her best friend was her little sister who was five years younger than her?

It was similar with Tammy.  Jill thought she should be helping Tammy, but Tammy seemed to know what Jill needed.  She would distract Jill with some game, or childish act whenever Jill was getting frustrated.  But sometimes they would talk like they were just two friends.  She couldn’t just leave without saying goodbye.   She didn’t just have to see this out for herself, she needed to be there for Tammy, and Debbie.

Jill fell asleep and eventually woke up.   She had no way of knowing what time it was, but based on her diaper and hunger, it felt like Joan should be waking them up soon.  She looked over to the other crib and cried out, “Debbie, are you awake?”

Debbie was groggy but awake.   “I am now.”

“What time is it?”  Jill realized the stupidity of the question right away.

“I don’t know.”

“Will Aunty Joan come in soon?  My diaper is pretty wet.”

“Mine to.  I also did the big girl thing, so I need a new one.”   Debbie continued, “Mommy sleeps later on weekends.  She will wake up if we make a lot of noise, but she will be mad.”

It wasn’t worth it.  Jill fell back asleep.  She was still sleeping when Joan woke them up.  Joan decided not to change the girls’ diapers right away.  “Let’s not change you yet.   I’m hoping you do a poopy before we leave for the zoo.”   The thought of messing a diaper in a public setting was horrifying.

Joan fixed pancakes, making sure to cut the girl’s pancakes into bite sized pieces.   There were the pancakes, a fruit bowl, and some scrambled eggs.  Jill did slightly better with the spork in the morning, at least with the fruit and eggs.  There was still a fair amount that ended up on her bib.  But the pancakes were another story.  Jill couldn’t keep the pieces on her spork, and after seeing Debbie eating them with her hands, she gave up and ate the rest with her hands.  The maple syrup created quite a mess, and Joan could only shake her head as she wiped their faces.

Jill was jealous as Joan sipped her coffee.  Jill asked, “Can I have some?”

Joan almost gave in, but then remembered they wanted to give Jill the true tot experience.  Three-year-old’s do not drink coffee, and most tot guardians do not let tots drink coffee.  It just sets a bad precedent.   Joan shook her head, “I’m sorry honey, you’re not ready for this.”

Jill used her secret weapon and put on the puppy dog eyes.  And with a sweetest, cutest voice that she could muster, she pleaded, “pleeese, it will help me poop.”

Joan sighed, “I shouldn’t do this, but why not.”  She felt guilty as she filled a sippy cup with coffee.  Joan asked, “Do you want any milk?”

“Yes please, this much.”   Jill held her fingers about two inches apart, which was half of the sippy cup

Joan asked, “Sugar?”

Jill nodded and said, “three scoops.”

Joan laughed, “So basically you want coffee flavored milk.  Now, I don’t feel so bad.”  She handed Jill the sippy cup and said, “enjoy, but don’t let Lisa know.”

With her cutesy voice at max level she said, “I promise.  Thank you.”

The coffee and food did its thing, and it wasn’t long before Jill filled her diaper.  Debbie was right behind her, so Joan had two messy diapers to change.  Fortunately, it was time to get ready for the day out.

There was a lot that they had to consider when a tot was in a public setting.   At first, the institute felt it was best to avoid taking a tot out in public, but that wasn’t practical.   They also found that tots, much like real toddlers, needed to be stimulated.  However, tots were not really children.  They were full grown adults.  The smaller ones like Jill could pass as a tween, but Debbie was too tall for that.  It was even harder with boys, and older tots.  Older tots like Davee could be mistaken for a victim of dementia, but it was complicated with younger adults.

The tot’s guardian had to be aware of all of those factors.  In some cases, a tot had to become an adult, or at least look like an adult.  But in a low-profile setting where they didn’t interact with other people, they could keep them in the toddler-like state.   A picnic at a park was great for this; but going to a zoo was even better.   The tot was stimulated while in the toddler-like state, and they wanted Lisa and Jill to experience that firsthand.

Jill’s outfit was less toddler-like than anything she had worn all week.  It was just a yellow blouse and shorts that were long enough to discretely cover her diaper.   And there weren’t any childish patterns.  It was something that Jill might have worn herself.   Also, Debbie and Jill weren’t in the signature pig tails.  Instead, it was a simple ponytail.  Through her pacifier, Jill noted, “No pftink?”

Joan smiled and said, “I thought you hated pink.  You can have a pink ribbon for your ponytail.”

Jill shook her head and said, “No fank you.”   She looked at herself in the mirror and said, “I don’ph look like a little kid.”

Joan nodded and said, “Well, we blend in better if you don’t look like a preschooler.  Speaking of which, Take out your binky, sweetie.”

Jill was nervous about being in public, and asked, “Can I keep it?”

“Why?”

“It’s helping me relax.”

Joan answered, “Ok, but keep it in your pocket when you’re at the zoo.”

Jill took the pacifier out of her mouth and said, “don’t worry, I won’t use it in public.   It just helps me relax when I’m scared.”

Joan recognized Jill’s anxiety and said, “It won’t be so bad.   We won’t be around other people, and they won’t think anything about it.”

“But why do we need to be in a stroller?”

“Because tots are not ready to be by themselves, and we need to keep you close to us.”

Gee arrived as Joan was getting the girls ready.  When she saw Jill and Debbie, she commented, “Don’t you two girls look lovely.  Are you being big girls today?”

Joan laughed, “Not quite.  Remember, they are still tots and we need to keep our eye on them.”

“I understand.   This is the first time I’ve been with tots in a public place.”

“Treat them just like you do at the daycare.   Keep your eye on them and keep them occupied.”  Joan followed up with, “Thank you; we have three tots today, and we need all the help we can get.”

Gee nodded, “Yes, and it will be helpful when I start my training to be a primary nanny.”

Joan handed a diaper bag over to Gee and said, “Why don’t we split them up evenly, one each.  I can take Debbie, I’m sure Susan will have Lisa, and you can manage Jill.”

Gee said, “That’s a brilliant idea.”  

Jill remembered what Lisa said.   Lisa told her that it was best to go into full little mode on these outings, and just get lost in the moment.  Just pretend that she really was this little girl who was heading to the zoo.   Once she was buckled into her car seat, Jill became a three-year-old little girl.  She and Debbie chatted the whole time, but it was more like little girls talking than two adults.  They were like two kids who were super excited about the day.

Debbie asked, “What animal do you want to see most?”

Jill replied, “A gorilda.  Whats aboutwth shew?” (A gorilla.  What about you?)

Debbie gleefully chirped, “PENGUINS!”

They parked the car and Jill was buckled into her stroller.  Gee took the pacifier from Jill’s mouth and said, “I think I should take this.   Will you be alright without it?”

Jill nodded, “Yes, and thank you.”

“Don’t worry, bacha.  Ms. Gee won’t let you down.”

They met Ms. Susan and Lisa at the entrance.  Ms. Susan asked “Are you three ready to have fun?  Remember, be good and keep to yourself.”   Jill didn’t need to be reminded.   She knew the less she fussed, the less likely somebody would notice her.

Jill looked around and noticed just how many kids were in strollers.  Almost all of the kids were in a stroller, and some of them looked to be well past school age.  There were some that Jill wondered if they were tots themselves.  They were almost as big as she was.    Nobody paid any attention to three adults who looked like kids being pushed in a stroller, because it didn’t look out of place.

They were pushed from exhibit to exhibit, and only one time did somebody say something.   An older lady, who appeared to be a little older than Joan saw the three girls sitting in a stroller.  She judgmentally said, “Don’t you think those girls are old enough to walk on their own?”

They didn’t want to create a scene, but the lady was talking loud enough to draw attention to the group.  Joan glared and asked, “Excuse me, is my family disrupting your visit?”

“No, but ----”

Joan interrupted and said, “than I would appreciate it if you didn’t disrupt mine.”

They found a secluded area and laid out a picnic.  They ate in privacy, and then the girls started to play.  There was a playground nearby.  Debbie asked, “Mommy, can we go to the playground?”

But there were too many young kids around, and they would have stood out.  Joan shook her head, “I’m sorry honey, but there are too many people over there.  Maybe I’ll take you to the park at the school after we get home.”

Jill wasn’t paying attention to her diaper.  She didn’t notice how often she was peeing.  Ms. Gee put her hand on Jill’s diaper and felt how wet it was.  It was squishy, and she was afraid the Jill would begin to leak.  “Oh dear, you need your nappy changed.   Let’s go to the family loo.”

The family bathroom had individual rooms that allowed them some privacy, but the sinks were in a communal area.  It was mostly used by mothers with small children, but there were some older kids with their mothers.   The private room had a toilet and then a shelf that Jill could lie on while Ms. Gee took care of the diaper.  Ms. Gee was efficient with the diaper change.  In the nursery she took her time, but this time it was just take off the wet diaper, clean, powder, diaper, and bring the shorts back up.    She asked Jill, “Are you having fun?”

Jill nodded, and through her pacifier she said, “It was fun, but I was nervous.  It was a lot better than I thought it would be.”  It sounded a lot more muffled, but Ms. Gee understood.

“That’s nice.  Maybe we should do it again next weekend?”

“I won’t be a tot then.  I’ll be at level 12.”

Ms. Gee laughed and said, “Oh yeah!  I forgot.  You’re going to be my boss in two weeks.”

Jill replied, “I’m just an intern.”

Ms. Gee smiled back and said, “All done.”  They walked out and Jill started to run out of the bathroom. Ms. Gee reminded her, “Remember, we’ve got to wash our hands.”

Jill and Debbie fell asleep on the ride home.   It only seemed like a moment, and they were home.  Gee woke Jill up with a nudge, “Bacha, wake up.  We’re home.”

Jill hugged Ms. Gee, “Thank you for being my nanny today.  You’re a good nanny.”

“That’s so sweet.  See you Monday.”

“I didn’t think you worked Mondays?”

Gee smiled, “Well, I will be there Monday.”

• Like 9
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated February 5, 2022
7 hours ago, spark said:

“That’s nice.  Maybe we should do it again next weekend?”

“I won’t be a tot then.  I’ll be at level 12.”

Sure she will be... ?

I'm enjoying this, looking forward to more!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Sure she will be... ?

I'm enjoying this, looking forward to more!

Thank.  I'm not making any promises where I will take Jill.

• Like 1

Here is the next part.  I've got the next part drafted, so I'm might get an update next week.   I have a class that I'm taking, and there is a response due on Saturday, but it's only a few words.  so I might be able to squeeze out some words on next weekend.  I probably won't write much next Sunday, there is an event happening.

Sunday: Level 6

There was no difference between level 5 and level 6.  Jill was still treated like a three-year-old little girl, eating from a highchair, sleeping in a crib, and watched all the time.   The only time she could be by herself was in the crib, and even then, Debbie was in a crib next to her.  However, Debbie usually fell asleep soon after Joan put them down.

Fortunately, that meant Jill could think on her own in the crib, and there was a lot of time to think. They wanted to teach tots how to be bored, and Jill was mastering that.  After a week, she knew how to be bored.  Joan finally came into the nursery a little past 8:30. Debbie and Jill had been in their cribs for more than twelve hours, so Joan was greeted with two wet and poopy diapers, along with two hangry overgrown toddlers.  Jill typically had a cheerful outlook, but that was gone after being hungry and smelly, she voiced her anger.  “Aunty, I’m hungry.”   Jill was not able to say much more, but her face showed her displeasure.

Debbie was also frustrated and protested, “You’re late!”

“I’m sorry babies, mommy slept too long.”    Joan felt guilty that she slept late.  It really wasn’t fair to them, but it was too late to do anything about that now.

Joan changed Debbie first, and Jill whined, “me first!”

This was a different behavior for Jill.  Jill used the cute babyish behavior to get her way with Joan and the other nannies, but that was intentional.  This time Jill was literally a frustrated three-year-old.  She was hungry, and wanted her diaper changed.  Joan took a breath, and then put the pacifier in Jill’s mouth.  “I’m sorry baby, Aunty will change your diaper after I change Debbie’s.  Suck your binky and be a good girl.  If you’re patient, Aunty will give you a treat after breakfast.”

Jill didn’t need much encouragement to suck on her binky.   The pacifier calmed her down, which allowed Joan to take care of the two messy diapers, and get the girls dressed.  They weren’t leaving the house, so they just needed simple play clothes.  She put Debbie in some shorts and her favorite purple tee with teddy bears.

Joan grabbed a pink tee shirt and purple shorts.  Jill saw that and shook her head and said, “No fink! I wanth redth.” 

Joan didn’t have a red tee shirt.  Jill was in full-regression mode, and Joan knew too many options would only cause frustration.   She grabbed a yellow t-shirt and a pink t-shirt and asked, “Which one?”

Once again Jill pouted and cried, “I wanth reth!”  Jill’s mouth was having a hard time talking around the pacifier.

Joan sensed a full-on meltdown, but this wouldn’t be like the one on Monday.  This would be a toddler-style meltdown.  She brought Jill close and held her tight.   Jill’s eyes were filling with tears, so Joan gently stroked her back.   “It’s alright baby.  I know you’re upset.  Aunty is sorry she made you wait in a poopy diaper.  But are you going to be a good girl and allow Aunty to get you dressed?”

Jill went limp.  The adult part of Jill sensed she was heading for trouble, but for some reason she couldn’t control her emotions.   Fortunately, Joan was a trained psychologist and knew Jill couldn’t access her adult mind.   She held Jill until she felt Jill’s breathing slow down.   She wiped her tears, and asked, “Do you want the yellow one?”  Jill nodded and held up her arms.  She pulled the shirt over Jill’s head.  Fortunately, she didn’t need to do much with the girl’s hair.  She just combed it down and was able to start on breakfast.

Debbie enthusiastically asked, “Pancakes?”

Joan remarked, “pancakes again?”

Jill nodded and said, “I like pancakes.”

Debbie followed, “pancakes are my favorite.”

The girls climbed into their highchairs, and waited for Joan to strap them in.  Joan filled a sippy cup with juice and handed it to Debbie, and then made the same coffee, milk, and sugar mixture for Jill.   Jill’s mood improved, and she was once again the sweet little girl.  “Fank you anthy.”

The spork was futile against the soft pancakes; it was easier for Jill to use her hands.  She was hungry and ended up eating eight pancakes.   Debbie ate six, which was a lot for her.  Of course, they both needed their hands and face cleaned before they were released to play, but they both waited patiently as Joan wiped each of their faces.   Joan sighed and thought, “it’s a lot of work to take care of two tots.”

The girls immediately ran to the living room, and Joan brought out the toy chest.   Debbie’s toy chest wasn’t nearly as big as the daycare, but she did have an assortment of dolls and games.   Debbie grabbed her favorite doll but seemed reluctant to let Jill play with any of her dolls.   Joan knew that Debbie could be a little possessive, especially when she was in a regressed mode.   She calmly reminded Debbie, “Honey, you must share.  You’ve got Daisy, so Jill can play with any other doll.”

All of this was a blur to Jill.  This was not an act, and she was playing with Debbie as an authentic toddler.    It was almost as if her adult mind was above watching a little Jill.   There was part of her that wanted to put the adult back in charge, but she was enjoying herself and just let it go.

In the meantime, Joan was watching and wondering what was next for her and Debbie.  Debbie’s mood changed and her anxiety dropped once she was regressed to level 4.   Maybe that’s where she wanted to be, or maybe she wanted to fluctuate.   Joan couldn’t imagine Debbie ever going fully adult, nor ever being completely self-reliant.  Nor did Debbie seemed to want that.   At the same time, Joan wanted both an adult companion, and somebody to look after.   She called Debbie from the living room and asked, “Debbie are you happy?”

At first Debbie responded in her little mode, “I’m happy mommy.”

Joan replied, “Honey, mommy needs to talk to the big Debbie now.  Can you do that?”

Debbie changed her tone and said, “Yes, but can I still call you mommy?”

“Of course, I’ll always be your mommy.  But I just want to know how you feel about all of this.  Do you want to stay as a little girl, or do you want to be an adult?”

“Mommy, can I tell you the truth?”  Joan nodded.  “I was scared when I thought I was going to be big.  I’ve never been by myself, and I got jealous when you started to care for Jill like you did when I was a tot.  I think I acted out because I wanted you to treat me the same way.”

Joan already knew that, and said, “Honey, I’ll love you no matter what.  Do you want to stay this way, or be a big girl?”

The youthful Debbie returned and asked, “Does that mean I have to use the potty?”

“Honey, what do you mean?”

“I’ve used diapers so long, I’m afraid I won’t know how to use the potty.   My mom used to get mad when I peed my pants.  Will I get in trouble if I have accidents?”

Joan knew most of Debbie’s story, but it was a little like pulling back layers of an onion.  Of course, her potty training was traumatic, and Debbie was petrified.   Joan assured, “Don’t worry honey.  You can stay in diapers as long as you want.  You can decide if you want to use the potty.”  Joan then asked, “Do you want to work tomorrow, or stay in the daycare?”

Debbie hemmed, and asked, “Can I stay in the daycare?  I like it there.  I don’t like work.”

Fortunately, Debbie would never have to work.  Joan had more than enough to support both of them.    She realized Debbie was essentially the child that she always wanted.   She answered, “Yes, you can stay in daycare.   We’re not going to worry about levels.  You can be Jill’s sister this week, and mommy will think about what we do after.”

Debbie remarked, “You mean like Davee and Dr. Fels?”

Joan thought, “That girl is a lot smarter than she realizes.”   She replied, “A little, but it will be our own thing.”

Joan then called Jill over.   Jill walked over and asked, “Yeth aunthy?”

“Can I talk to the adult Jill?”

Jill snapped out of her trance and put her pacifier away.   “No problem, I’m back.”

Joan shook her head and said, “I wasn’t sure if you were going to put that thing away.”

Jill blushed, “I might keep it after this is done.”

“You wouldn’t be the first.  We’ve got some nannies who keep a binky in their pocket.”  Joan continued, “So how are you doing with all of this?”

“It’s not as bad as I thought.   But I don’t want to stay like this.”

Joan’s heart dropped and wondered if that meant Jill would leave.  They didn’t want to lose her.   She asked, “Does this mean you will drop out, and move to the therapy side?”

Jill answered, “No, I want to see this through.”

“So, you are staying?  You know it’s another week in the nursery, and then one more week in diapers.”

“Yes, I know, and I’m ok with that.  I’ve learned so much.”

Joan remarked, “You have?  I was afraid we were losing you this morning.”

“Yeah, I think I got lost in the moment.  But isn’t that part of what I’m learning?”

“I think that’s why Kim wanted you to do this.”

“Are you going to tell her?”

“No, it has to come from you.  But I might give her a little hint.”  Jill looked a little confused, and Joan winked, “You’ll see.”

Jill realized that she needed to let Ericka know.  Ericka was expecting her to come home on Monday.  Jill said, “I need to call my sister.  She thinks I’ll be back tomorrow.”

“Do you want to text her?”

“I think I should call her and explain.   The last thing she saw from me was the picture we sent on Monday.”

“You’re right.”  Joan went to get Jill’s phone and handed it to her.  As she handed the phone to Jill, she squeezed Jill’s diaper and said, “Oh dear, I think you are a little wet.  Maybe I should change you first.”

Jill pleaded, “Can it wait?  I’ll regress if you change me, and I don’t want to talk to my sister when I’m regressed.”

“All right.  Why don’t you call from the nursery so you can have some privacy?”

Jill walked over to the nursery.   She sat on her crib; it was the best place to sit.  She imagined what it would look like if she made a video call.   She was dressed in a toddler-like shirt with a pacifier clipped on it, sitting in a crib with a soggy diaper.   As much as she wanted to project the image of a confident young adult, she still felt like a three-year-old who hadn’t mastered potty training.

Ericka saw Jill’s number pop up and figured Jill was calling to get a ride home.  “Hey sis, are you done?”

Jill answered, “No, that’s what I’m calling about.  The one week was only if I wanted to give up.  It actually takes three weeks.”

“Three weeks!  What’s this all about?  The last thing I saw, you were dressed like a little girl, and I could see your diaper.”

“You could?”

“Yeah, it was kind of obvious.  So, are you still in diapers?”

“Yes, and I’ve got another two weeks in them.”

“Do you have to use them?”

“Yes, and I have to wait until they change me.  I’m basically a three-year-old.”

Ericka grew concerned, “Why don’t you leave?  It just sounds weird.”

Jill had to admit it sounded weird, and she didn’t even tell Ericka about the strollers at the zoo.  “I guess so, but it’s complicated.  I’m supposed to learn how to implement this for kids like Scott.   I think it might work for him.”

Ericka had to agree.  Scott may have been a full-grown adult but was really just like a little kid.   “Yeah, I guess so.  Scott is like a little kid because he doesn’t do anything.”

Jill asked, “How has he been?

“Terrible.  He didn’t pay rent again.  Dad told him that he better get a job, or he will kick him out.  But I don’t think dad would ever follow through.”

“Don’t tell daddy about this; but ask him to wait until I get back.  I’ll tell him.”

Ericka laughed, “Don’t worry, I’m not telling dad that his college graduate daughter is in diapers and treated like a little kid.”

“Don’t worry about me kiddo, I’ll tell you all about it in a few weeks.”

“Kiddo?  I’m not the one who is pissing in a diaper.   But you do you.”

“Ha ha.   I love you and can’t wait to talk to you again.”

“Me too,” and then with a concerned voice, Ericka continued.  “Jill, call me if you need me to get you.”

“I will, I will try to call you next week.”

Ericka was comforted with the call.    She wished Jill shared a little more, but at least she seemed ok.  At least it seemed like she was there on her own free will.

Jill returned to the living room, and Joan asked, “All good?”   Jill nodded and put her thumb up.   Joan smiled, put the pacifier in Jill’s mouth and said, “good, now let’s take care of that soggy diaper.”

• Like 5
3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I think the pause was a good idea there. Glad she let her sister know she is okay. I'm genuinely curious if she can actually give it up after another week though! ?

I was happy with the phone call, because I want to establish how strong Jill and Ericka's relationship.   I have plans for Ericka, but not necessarily with this part of the story.  There is a limited role that Ericka could play in the environment.

I believe what I described for Jill at the beginning of the chapter is disassociation.   

It's interesting to write for Jill from diaper story scenario- because most protagonists is not hopeless.  She is an impressive person, and is not becoming hoping more and more hopeless.

Monday Morning: Level 7

Joan woke the girls up early on Monday morning.  She needed time to get Jill ready for Dr. Fels.  She woke Jill up first and asked, “Are you still planning on staying?”  Jill nodded, so Joan said, “Great, let’s get you dressed.”

While Jill was on the changing table, she asked, “Are you going to puft me in pinkfth?”

“You look so cute in pink.”   Joan loved to dress tots, and Jill was one of the smallest tots she ever dressed.  The smaller the tot, the closer they looked like a real toddler.

Jill protested, “It makes me look like a liffle girld.”

“That’s the point.  Don’t worry, it won’t just be pink.”  She helped Jill to the edge of the table and showed her a purple blouse with white cloud prints, along with pink shorts.   The blouse had puffy sleeves with elastic around the arms.  There was an elastic band compressing Jill’s chest, which compressed her flat chest even more.   The shorts were also puffy, with an elastic waist and elastic bands around the thighs.  The puffiness might have concealed her diaper, but this was an outfit that was meant for kids in diapers.

Joan didn’t want to upset Debbie, so Debbie was also dressed in a special outfit.  Joan intentionally chose outfits that were modeled from the toddler section at Amazon.  Debbie wore purple leggings, which made it obvious that she was wearing a diaper, and a short pink dress that dropped just below the top of her leggings.

The next part was doing the hair.  It took a lot of time to do up the hair, especially when you had two tots who needed their hair done.  They didn’t always have enough time to braid each girl’s hair, so Joan would just put them in pig tails with a ribbon.  But Jill was meeting with Dr. Fels, and Joan wanted something special.  She took inspiration from what she did the previous Monday.   But instead of leaving the braids down, she put them in a bun at the top of her head.  It made Jill look even more precious.

Jill looked at herself in the mirror and could hardly believe it.  She was flat-chested, diapered, and had two buns at the top of her head.  The last time Joan spent this much time, Jill thought she looked like her first-grade photo.   This time she looked more like a preschooler, or even younger.  Jill was impressed, but mockingly protested, “I look like I’m two-years old.”

“You’re as cute as a button.  Kim will be impressed.”

They scarved down breakfast, which was just cereal.  Debbie’s sippy cup was filled with juice, while Jill’s was filled with the secret coffee mix that she liked so much.   This time there was more milk and sugar, which Jill liked better.  Joan wanted Jill to fill her diaper before meeting with Dr. Fels, and the coffee would help.

Jill filled her diaper on the car ride.  Debbie notice and looked over at her.  She mouthed over, “Did you poop?” 

Jill had a guilty look and mouthed, “Sorry.”

Debbie answered back, “It’s what we do.”   There was an unspoken rule among the tots to not complain about somebody else’s stinky diaper, because they were all going there eventually.  All they could do was hope to get the attention of an adult and wait for a change.  Fortunately, nannies didn’t leave tots in dirty diapers very long, and it was usually pretty obvious when a tot was stinky. 

Jill tried to time it so she would be close to the institute when she pooped.  She figured they were only about five minutes from the institute, and they would get to the daycare a few minutes later.

Joan dropped them off at the nursery.  She pointed to Jill and said, “I think this one needs to be changed before she meets with Kim.”

Jill wanted Ms. Gee to change her diaper, but she didn’t see her.  There were four nannies, but no Ms. Gee.  Muffled behind her pacifier, Jill asked, “where’s Ms. Gee?”   Nobody seemed to pay attention to Jill’s question.

Joan asked, “You have four nannies today?”

Susan replied, “Yeah, we have a full house, and Nicole is finishing up her training.”

Along with Ms. Susan and Ms. Jo, there was Ms. Alexis and the new nanny, Ms. Nicole.   Ms. Nicole started to take Jill to the changing table, but Jill was a little resistant.  Ms. Jo intervened and said, “I better take this one.  Jill can be a little fussy when she doesn’t know you.”

Jill grabbed Jo’s hand tightly as they walked to the changing table.   She lied back and closed her eyes as Ms. Jo took care of the poopy diaper.   Jo said, “that’s a good poopy.  You’re doing so much better with poopy diapers.”    Ms. Jo finished with the diaper, pulled up Jill’s shorts, and said, “My!  You’re so cute today.”   Jill smiled but was too nervous to really say anything.

Jo took her hand and walked over to the other nannies just to make sure Jill knew who they were.   She walked to Alexis and said, “This is Ms. Alexis.  You might know her because she’s been here with Mikey.”

Ms. Alexis held out her hand and said, “Hi Jill.”

Jill buried her head in Ms. Jo’s smock.  Jo shook her head and said, “Don’t mind her, she is a little nervous right now, she has an appointment with Dr. Fels.”

Ms. Alexis nodded, and said, “Sweetie, don’t worry about that.  Dr. Fels is really nice.”

Jill was introduced to Ms. Nicole, and once again Jill clung to Ms. Jo.  Finally, Jo said, “Ok, I think Dr. Fels is waiting for you.”

A new tot arrived while Jill was getting changed.   He was a big guy, who towered over Jill.  He looked to be older than Mikey and Timmy, but much younger than Davee.  Jill figured he was in his thirties, and the woman who brought him in was his wife.  He didn’t look happy and shouted, “What the fuck is this?”

His wife glared and in a stern voice said, “Bobby, you said you would be good.   You’re going to be treated like a child until you learn to behave.”

“Well, I’m not staying here.  I don’t need a babysitter”

His wife asked, “Where would you go dressed like that?”  The man was silent, so she followed, “I guess he isn’t ready for this yet.  Come on Bobby, let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“You’re going to your mom’s house.”

A look of terror hit his face and suddenly the macho man quivered, “Please, don’t do that.  I’ll stay here.”

“It’s too late for that, Bobby.   Your mommy told me that if you act like a brat, I should take you to her house, and she would teach you how to behave.”  The couple left, and there was no more drama.  Jill wondered what exactly Bobby’s mother did to him, but the thought of a muscular man in his mid-thirties being literally terrified of his mother always intrigued her.

Finally, Ms. Jo took Jill to Dr. Fels’ office.  It was so strange walking down the hallway towards the office.   Ten days ago, she was in the same room wearing a formal suit and looking like a confident young lady.  Now she was dressed as a two-year-old girl.

Jill didn’t know why she was nervous because everything was already decided.  She was just meeting with Dr. Fels and letting her know that she was staying on, but she couldn’t help herself.  Jo could tell Jill was scared.  It was obvious by the way she was clinging to Jo’s hand as they walked to Dr. Fels’ office.

Jo was just a bit taller than Jill, but she knelt down and looked directly into her eyes.  She asked, “Honey, are you doing alright?”

Jill nodded, and said, “I fink so.”

Jo hugged her and said, “Don’t worry about it.  You’ll be fine, and there will be a surprise for you at the nursery when you get back.”

“What will it be?”

“I can’t tell you, then it wouldn’t be a surprise, would it?”  She then took Jill’s pacifier, “Why don’t I hold this?  I don’t think you want to suck your binky in front of Dr. Fels.”   She knocked on the door and presented Jill to Dr. Fels.  Jill tried to keep a hold of Jo’s hand, but Jo pulled it loose and said, “I’ll be back after your meeting.”

Jill felt her heart sink and fought off the instinct to cry.  Fortunately, Dr. Fels got her to relax.  Dr. Fels remarked, “I was going to ask you what your decision was, but that outfit tells me the answer.  Joan really out did herself this morning.  You look adorable.”

Jill blushed and said, “Thank you Dr. Fels.”

“Please, call me Kim.  We will speak as adults for now.  So how has this been for you?”

“It’s weird.  I thought I would be miserable, but it’s not that bad.  It’s hard to remember that you’re not a little kid, and sometimes I get lost in the moment.”

Kim nodded, “I’ve heard that happens.  We’ve had some nannies who don’t make it because they can’t get out of diapers.”

Jill asked, “Do you ever work in the nursery?”

Kim laughed, “Dear, I’m sixty years old, and have given birth.  I’m afraid that I may end up on one of those changing tables if I go there.”

Jill laughed and said, “I think some people like it.  I created an index to see how much we tolerate some of the regression tools, and some of us scored pretty high.”

Kim asked, “Did you score Davee?  I’ve always wondered how he feels about this.”

Jill shook her head, “Not yet, but I might do it today.”

Kim started her monologue, “You have already noticed that not all regressed adults are the same.  There are many different kinds of regressive adults, and there is a lot of cross over.   The ones like your brother, Timmy and Tammy are what we call Behaviorally Regressed Adult Trainees.  I think it’s a terrible name, but we like the acronym.”

Jill noticed that it was BRATS, which brought a little giggle.   Kim continued, “There are others like Davee and the young man you saw this morning.  They are diaper disciplined.   And I’m sure you’ve noticed that Debbie and Lisa seem to like this.   They are Adult Babies, or sometimes called Littles.  Those are the most common.”

Jill asked, “How do you afford all of this?  I can’t imagine many people doing this to their adult children.   I’m still trying to figure out why Timmy and Tammy’s mom did this.”

Kim smiled, “Their mom is a psychologist on the other side of the building.  They do traditional therapy.  Over the years we’ve had about fifty BRATS.   Obviously, it’s a big commitment.  Parent’s basically turn their adult children into toddlers, and the diapers can be a big hang up.  I’ve known Timmy and Tammy since they were children.  I wasn’t that surprised with Timmy, but I was shocked when Peggy put Tammy into the program.  Apparently, you’ve made a big difference on her attitude.”

Jill smiled, “Tammy is a sweet kid.”

Kim followed, “She is.  Let me answer your question.  Our BRAT program doesn’t make much profit, but it’s still in the experimental phase.  The therapy division supports a lot of what we do.  We also have an adult baby supply business.   We sell diapers, highchairs, crib conversions and strollers to adult babies.”

Jill remarked, “I hate the strollers.”

Kim laughed, “I heard about that.”  She continued, “Susan and Joan are in charge of the regression department, and our nanny program is very successful.”

“It is?  I wouldn’t think there was much of a market for that.”

Kim grinned, “You would be surprised.  We also have a thriving daycare business.”

“You do?”

“We have three daycare nurseries, including the one here.  We have one for adult babies that is not on campus.  It’s a separate business, but it helps support our work.  We also run the university’s daycare for children, and we train all of the nannies.  That’s the main purpose of the daycare that’s here.  All of our nannies have to go through the regression training.  It’s not as long as yours, but supervisors do the full three weeks.  Most nannies just do a short regression.”

Jill asked, “So all the nannies have been regressed, even the ones working with the kids?”

Kim beamed, “Our training program might be a bit unusual, but it helps them deal with real toddlers and adult tots.  We’re starting to train nannies from other providers.”

Jill asked, “Why do they agree to this?”

Kim replied, “Well, they’re well paid.  Most of our nannies are young.  They’re just out of high school, and we pay very well.  They get $1,000 after they finish with the training.  The nannies at the child daycare earn a lot more than other daycare providers.  The ones who work with adults are paid $20 to $30 an hour, and that’s a lot for a girl just out of high school.”

“Do you have any male nannies?”

Kim sneered, “I’ve never seen a man who has enough maturity.”

Jill asked, “What happens next?”

Kim paused and said, “Well, first we want you to complete the training.  That means you complete the whole process, through level 20, and become potty trained.  And then you complete the nanny training, which only takes a week.  After that, I want you to work with the BRATs.   You will be doing both casework, and research.   Joan and I are researching regressive adults, and we need your insight with the BRATs.  We specifically wanted you for this project.  If things go well, you will be a co-author with Joan and myself.  How does that sound?”

“Amazing!  I don’t even have a PHD yet.  It would be incredible to be a co-author on your paper.  What about Lisa?”

Kim answered, “We’ve got plans for Lisa as well, but I have to speak with her first.  Let’s just say you two were not chosen by random.”

“So, what do I do now?”

Kim grabbed a pacifier and said, “Open up.”  Jill opened her mouth and started to suck on the pacifier.  “Ms. Jo will take you back to the nursery, and I’ll talk to you next week.”

• Like 9
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated February 13, 2022

I see she has to make it to Level 20 as part of the requirements... I wonder if she actually can make it? I kind of hope both ways as she's an adorable baby, but seeing her work with her brother could be priceless. Thanks for continuing this!

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I see she has to make it to Level 20 as part of the requirements... I wonder if she actually can make it? I kind of hope both ways as she's an adorable baby, but seeing her work with her brother could be priceless. Thanks for continuing this!

I wish I had artistic ability and provide visuals for how Jill would look.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, spark said:

I wish I had artistic ability and provide visuals for how Jill would look.

I too wish I had that ability. I know occasionally someone lucks out with some fan art, but you could also look into commissioning some. CushyPen has some talented artists, as well as a few others here. 

Personally I kind of prefer not to have it, as it leaves things more open ended in the readers mind to picture the characters. 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I do wonder if she can make it all the way as part of me sees her liking this and developing her “heads space”

I'm writing, and I have it mapped out in my head where I want to take Jill, but sometimes things change as I begin to type.   For example, I intended to fast forward from Saturday at the zoo to Monday, with a quick paragraph about Sunday, but then I wanted her to have the conversation with Ericka, which meant I needed her to talk to Joan, and that led me to the complete regressive episode.

I brought that same theme in this episode when Jill is meeting with Dr. Fels where Jo becomes the protector, when she was once the antagonist.   Dr. Fels is supposed to be sort of a ball buster, but I've written her a little more complex.   She actually has come off kind of nice in my writing.

FTR- I the record, I want Jill to maintain her adult mind.   There are stories that I want to tell that require Jill to be an adult, but I've clearly  opened her up to future regressive episodes.

• Like 2

Still 2nd Monday: Level 7

Jill could hardly contain her excitement when Ms. Jo came to take her back to the nursery.  She only expected to do some research for the institute and hoped that it would one day give her a chance to collaborate with them.  This was better than she ever thought possible.  If she could do two more weeks in diapers, she would get a chance to co-author a paper with Dr. Kim Fels!

Ms. Jo looked at Jill’s eyes and said, “You look excited.  You see, it wasn’t so bad.”

Jill replied, “Yeth, shes tolv me vat I could coauffer a vafer?”

Ms. Jo didn’t really understand, but she wouldn’t have understood without the pacifier either.  Co-writing a paper meant nothing to Jo, but she feigned interest, “That’s nice, dear.”  It was the kind of response you would give to a small child telling you about their favorite toy.   Jo asked, “Are you ready for your surprise?”

Jill excitedly said, “Yeth!!”

Jill saw Ms. Gee sitting at the coloring table with the other girls.  She was dressed as a toddler, in the required pink shorts, and white tee-shirt with a pink ribbon in her hair.   This might have been Joan’s best toddler transformation of the morning.    Gee was smaller than Jill, so she looked even younger.

Jill was actually a little frustrated.  Ms. Gee was her favorite nanny, but now she was a tot.  Jill ran up to the coloring table.  Tammy said, “We’re coloring.”

Jill started to color with a crayon.  She looked at Gee and asked, “Misth  Gee, whath are you doing here?”

Gee had a pacifier in her mouth as well.  Apparently, Gee kept asking questions, so Ms. Jo put it in her mouth.  She tried to talk with the pacifier, “I’m a naldjadfh.”   Gee hadn’t learned to talk with the binky in her mouth.

Jill was disappointed.  She guessed Ms. Gee was here for training.  Fortunately, Ms. Alexis took pity on the two.  She asked, “Jill, do you still need your binky?”

Dr. Fels put the pacifier in her mouth, so Jill wasn’t going to take it out until she was given permission.  She took it out, “Thank you, I’m good now.”

Ms. Alexis turned to Gee and asked, “Are you going to be a good girl?  No more big girl questions.”

Gee nodded, and Alexis took the pacifier out of her mouth.  Ms. Gee followed, “I’m sorry.”

Alexis replied, “Remember, you’re a tot this week, and we aren’t giving you any special treatment.”

Finally relieved of the pacifier, Gee said, “I’m going to be Ms. Susan’s assistant, but I have to do this first.”

Jill asked, “How long?”

“I’m at the daycare all week, and next week I observe Ms. Susan.  But it’s two weeks of nappies.”

Jill asked, “Didn’t you wear diapers the first time?”

“That was only for a weekend.   It feels weird, but I think I can do this.  It looked like you were having fun last week.”

Lisa laughed and said, “Well, welcome to the girls club.”

Debbie asked, “Who is your mommy this week?”

Gee looked confused, so Lisa followed.  “She means, who is watching you this week?”

“Oh, Ms. Donald is my guardian.  She is the only person available who is qualified.  I think that’s why they want me to do this.  The other nannies are too young.”

Jill asked, “How old are you?  I thought you were the same age as Ms. Jo.”

Gee responded, “I’m twenty-two.  I graduated in July with a degree in child development.  I guess this will be my new career.  My parents still don’t understand what’s going on.”

Jill laughed and said, “I haven’t told my dad, but my sister kind of knows.”

Jill tried to be happy for Ms. Gee but couldn’t hide some of her disappointment.  “That’s good for you, but you were my favorite nanny.”

“I know, and you were such a good bacha, but this week we can be babies together.”

Lisa changed the subject, “How did it go?”

Jill replied, “Really good.  They said I might be able to co-author a paper.”

Lisa smiled but looked a little nervous.  “I’m afraid that they will fire me.  I don’t know if they wanted somebody like this full-time.”

Jill hugged Lisa and whispered, “Don’t worry about it.  I don’t think they will let you go.”

“Did she say something?”

Jill held her tighter and said, “She told me she had to talk to you first, but it sounded like it would be good.” Jill wasn’t sure if that put Lisa at ease.  Jill was nervous when it was her turn, and she knew what she was going to do.  She couldn’t imagine what Lisa was feeling.

Ms. Jo approached, “Dr. Fels is ready, sweetie.  Are you ready?” Jo then felt Lisa’s diaper.  It was a little squishy.  Jo asked, “Do you want me to change you, or wait?”

Lisa responded, “Can it wait?  I need to be big with Dr. Fels.”

It was snack time for everybody else.   Jill went to the highchair next to Tammy’s, but Ms. Susan directed her to one further away from Tammy and Gee.  Jill guessed they didn’t want her to sneak a spork over to the other two.  However, Jill didn’t even use her spork.  They were served fruit cups, and Jill was struggling with the large spork, so she used her hands.

Ms. Susan scolded her.  “Honey, you need to use the big girl fork.   You’re going to stay in the highchair until you eat like a big girl.”

Lisa was smiling when she came back.   The nannies were getting the tots ready for their outside playtime.   So, Jill walked over to Lisa and asked, “How was it?”

Lisa said, “It was good.  I didn’t get fired.”

“I didn’t think you would.”

Last week, when there were just six tots, Jill and Tammy always sat together, Debbie and Lisa sat in the other one, and Davee and Timmy were together.   Mikey used a single stroller when he was there.   But this time Ms. Alexis had Mikey and Timmy together.  Ms. Jo pushed Debbie and Lisa, and the new nanny, Ms. Nicole pushed Jill and Tammy.  That left Ms. Susan pushing Davee and Gee.

Tammy put her hand out and asked, “Do you still hate strollers?”

Jill sucked on her pacifier and said, “Yeth, I knowth novody caresth, but I still don’t like it.”

Tammy spoke fluent pacifier and understood perfectly.  Nobody cares, but she still didn’t like it.  She didn’t judge Jill for using her binky.  “It’s alright, hold my hand and it won’t be scary.  Just close your eyes.”

“Fank you.”

Tammy then asked about the weekend, “How was the zoo?”

Jill said, “It wuv al--,” and then her pacifier fell out of her mouth.  Fortunately, Jill didn’t need her binky anymore.  The conversation kept her mind off the stroller.  Jill finished, “It was alright.  We had fun.  Ms. Gee was there with us.”

“Like this?” Tammy pointed to the strollers and diapered tots.

“No, she was my nanny.  She had to change my diaper.”

“Oh, I hate when that happens.  Did they have a family bathroom?”

“Yeah.  It was embarrassing, but I guess it was necessary.  Ms. Gee was worried I might leak.  I didn’t even realize I peed so much.”

“That happens to me all the time.  I don’t even know when I’m wet anymore unless I’m soaked.   I wonder what will happen when it’s time to be potty trained.”

“I wonder that as well.  I hope this isn’t permanent.”

Ms. Nicole let out a slight giggle.   She knew she was pushing two adults in a stroller.  They sometimes sounded like little girls, and sometime spoke like adults.  And it was hard to see Jill as a professional when she was dressed in the fluffy shorts and blouse, with a pacifier in her mouth most of the time.

They got to the play yard and the eight tots played hide-and-seek.  At first Gee seemed a little reluctant, but Jill encouraged her, “Come on Gee.  Remember, we just need to go with it.”

The game was a lot more fun than Jill expected.  She started to go into a complete regression but stopped when she could finally talk with Lisa.

Jill asked, “So, what happened?  Obviously, it wasn’t that bad.”

Lisa smiled, “No, but I didn’t expect what they told me.  I thought I was here to study regressed adults.”

Jill remarked, “I’m going to study and work with BRATS.”

Lisa replied, “I’m doing adult babies.  Dr. Fels asked if I was an adult baby.”

“Are you?”

With a sheepish grin, Lisa blushed, “Yes, I think so.  That’s why I wanted this job.”

“So, what are you going to do?”

“I’m going to stay here as a tot until Saturday.  Ms. Susan and I are going to a convention this weekend.  I will be there as an adult, but I will still be in diapers.   I need to see if Ms. Susan will let me stay at her house.”

After they got back to the daycare, Jill saw a terrified look on Gee’s face.  she asked, “What’s a matter?”

Gee answered, “I need to use the toilet”

Jill had a sly laugh and said, “and what did you say to me last week?”

Gee blushed, “I told you to use your nappy, but I need to poo.”

“And?  What do you think you need to do about it?”

“I need to use my nappy, but I don’t want to.”

Jill shook her head and said, “You might as well get used to it.  Didn’t you do that last time?”

“That was two years ago, and I didn’t poop.”

“You didn’t?  I thought they would make you poop in your diaper.”

“We do now, but I held it until Monday.”

“I don’t think you want to hold it for a week.   Just go to the corner and squat.  Nobody will say anything.  Besides, you can make Ms. Nicole change your poopy diaper.”   Jill pointed to the playhouse, which would give Gee just a little bit of privacy.  At least as much privacy as a tot was afforded in the nursery.  “Go in the playhouse, and nobody will watch you.”  Jill could tell Gee was still apprehensive and said, “I can hold your hand if it gives you courage.”

Gee shook her head, “No, I guess I better just do it.”  She walked into the playhouse and tried to hide from everybody.

A few minutes later Gee walked out.  Ms. Nicole asked, “Is somebody poopy?”

Gee fell for the trap and said, “Yes.”

She was about to go on, but Ms. Nicole interrupted, “Silly girl.  Tots don’t know when they poop.  Ms. Nicole has to check to see if there is a poopy in your diaper.”    She pulled the back of Gee’s diaper, “That’s a good poopy.   Let’s get you cleaned.”  She helped Gee up to the changing table.

This was Gee’s first poopy diaper, and Nicole’s first solo diaper change.   Gee closed her eyes and calmly waited for this to be over.  Nicole, on the other hand praised Gee for being good, and for pooping in her diaper.   Nannies knew that messy diapers could be traumatic for tots, especially for new ones.   The praise reinforced the regression.  It also encouraged new tots to use their diapers.   Nicole finished, helped Gee off the table, and said, “Ms. Nicole is so proud of you.  Let’s get you a treat.”

She handed Gee a small cookie.  Gee took the cookie and started to eat it when Nicole asked, “What should you say?”

Gee blushed, “Thank you Ms. Nicole.”   Gee had changed so many diapers but forgot what it was like to be on the receiving end.   She regained her composure.  This was also a milestone for Nicole.   She did a great job, so Gee was tempted to give her praise.  But she was a tot, and it wasn’t her place to praise nannies.  Gee went back to the other girls. 

Jill asked, “How are you doing?”

Gee gave an awkward smile and said, “I’ll be fine.”

Jill replied, “now you know how we feel.”

Meanwhile Susan and Jo were heaping praise on Nicole.  Susan said, “Not bad for the first time.   You did a good job getting Gee to relax.  I’m sure the next time it won’t be so hard for either of you.”

Jill tried to talk to the boys all day long, but never got a chance.  She played with the girls all morning, and then it was lunch time.   They were put down for naps after lunch, so Jill never got the chance to speak with the boys until the afternoon playtime.

Timmy and Mikey were playing with cars, while Davee was playing with Legos.  Jill walked over and started to play with Davee.  “Davee, can I ask you something?”  Davee nodded, and Jill asked, “How long have you been diapered?”

Davee blushed, “I think about ten years.”

“What happened?  Why did you let Dr. Fels do this?”

“It’s hard to say.   It happened gradually.   Kim has always been dominant in our marriage.  She gave me childish punishments, even when our kids were younger.  The diaper discipline started after the kids moved out.  The toddler treatment started after I took an early retirement.  Kim didn’t trust me to be at home by myself, so I started coming here.”

“How do you like it?”

“I guess I must like it.  I’m still here.   I don’t have to worry about anything, and my blood pressure is much lower.”

“Do you ever not wear diapers?”

“I don’t think I could now.  I wouldn’t want to risk it.   Kim sometimes let’s me be an adult, but I’m always in diapers.”

Jill started in on the index.  “So, on a scale of 1 to 5, how well do you tolerate diapers?”

“I’d have to give that a 5.”

“Even the diaper changes?”

Davee nodded, “I don’t mind diapers at all.  I think Kim knew that before she put them on me.”

“Do you use a highchair at home?”

“The only time I sit in a regular chair is when the kids are home.  Kim doesn’t think it’s a good idea for grandpa to use a highchair when the grand kids are around.  You get used to it, so I would give that a four.”

“And the crib?”

Davee blushed and said, “I can’t sleep when I’m in a regular bed.”

Jill replied, “So, I guess that’s a five.”  Davee nodded, and Jill asked, “What about the stroller?”

“That one is not always fun.   Sometimes I get in trouble when I resist the stroller.  I know that you hate it, but I’ll give it a three.”

“I don’t hate it as much as I used to.   I just don’t like it.”

Davee replied, “Once you get to level 10, you don’t have to ride in the stroller.  But I prefer the stroller to having to hold a nanny’s hand.”

Jill did the math.  She would get there on Thursday.   She just had to get through two more days.   Jill finished her index by asking, “What about the pacifier?”

“Probably not as much as you, but I like it.  Give it a 4.”

Jill blushed and wondered if the binky would become a permanent fixture in her life.  She certainly didn’t want to give it up anytime soon.   She added up the numbers and said, “That’s 21 out of twenty-five.   That’s more than anybody else.”

Davee asked, “More than Debbie?”  

Jill held up one finger and said, “you got her by one.”

She then asked Mikey.  He was still a little new to this.   He had only been in diapers for a month but admitted that he used to wet the bed.  He wore diapers every night until he was fifteen.    He was only twenty-one, so diapers had been part of his life for most of it.   He gave them a two, but Jill didn’t think that was totally accurate.  He didn’t seem to balk when it was time to be changed.

She asked him “So how did you end up here?”

“I graduated high school three years ago.  I was going to join the Army but quit when the recruiters kept yelling at me.  I went to San Mateo College, but never went to class.  After that, mom said that I was just like a little kid.  I promised to apply to become a fire fighter, but I missed the deadline.  Mom then showed me this place and warned that I would come here if I still didn’t have a job by my birthday.   Most kids go to a bar on their twenty-first birthday, but I was sent to daycare.”

Mikey went 2, 1, 1, 2, and 1.  That was 7 out of 25, but Jill felt Mikey was masking his real feelings.  Mikey was a true BRAT and hadn’t learned to accept responsibility for anything.   For Mikey, this was just something that was happening to him, without any sense that his choices made it happen.  The regression had pacified him, but he was still immature.

Timmy’s answers were a little more accurate, but Jill felt he was hiding his real feelings.  She watched Timmy whenever Jo was around, and it was obvious he enjoyed the attention.  Timmy gave diapers a 2, the highchair a 2, the stroller a 2, the crib and pacifier both got 3’s.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated February 20, 2022

I was half expecting her to get demoted when she didn't use utensils in the high chair! Somehow I don't think she'll make it through the two weeks in a straight line... Looking forward to more in this imaginative work!

• Like 1

Great new chapter. I like how she is polling everyone and how Gee now has to deal this. Jill seemed to take a little pleasure in the discomfort…like we all do with our friends at time.

42 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I was half expecting her to get demoted when she didn't use utensils in the high chair! Somehow I don't think she'll make it through the two weeks in a straight line... Looking forward to more in this imaginative work!

Thank you.

Just for the record, I'm planning a sequel that includes additional regression episodes for Jill.  It won't be over when I conclude this part of story.   Just for reference, I originally planned this story to be Scott's story, but I needed to adequately explain the training to Scott- and it kind took off from there.

13 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Great new chapter. I like how she is polling everyone and how Gee now has to deal this. Jill seemed to take a little pleasure in the discomfort…like we all do with our friends at time.

Thank you.  The polling episodes are fun to write, because I get to reflective of diapers, and it's something that I think a psychologist would think about.   Davee was fun to create, because I hadn't done much with him.   I've read a couple of stories on Kindle that are about diaper dominated husbands, but then I just changed it to writing it from the perspective from the husband who is diaper dominated.    I was mid-paragraph on Mikey's answer when I picked up vibe that he would be reluctant to share- and lie about what he feels.   I liked how that went.  I rushed Timmy, but it was more than 2000 words in the update, and I'm planning another way to develop Timmy's background.

I thought about polling Gee, but I realized this would be her first day in diapers, and she is doing this to be in control of other adults wearing diapers.  Her numbers would be low naturally, but she would hate everything on the first day.  BTW- I think Jill did as well, but she clearly has little tendancies.

Personally, being forced to poop in a diaper and then rely on another person to clean up my mess would be traumatic, and I'm an adult baby.   I like how I ended writing that, because Jill's a little bit peeved.  She felt safe with Gee, and now she has to rely on Jo.   Jill definitely wanted to help Gee through the episode, but wanted her to know- this is hard.

This is the first time I've written from a female perspective, which I never thought I could.    I'm a little boy at heart, and I don't have strong feminine side.  Mud puddles can trigger a regression episode for me- and I don't think most little girls would be mesmerized by a mud puddle. 

Joan is based on my mom, who passed away when I was sixteen.  Her name was Joan, which is why I named her Joan.  Jill is the name of my sister who died in infancy before I was born.  I'm basing her of what I imagine a feminine version of me.   Jo and Gee are separate parts of the same person.   The connection between Ericka and Jill is based on the same relationship that I have with my brother, except that I'm the younger one and Ericka is not based on my brother.   Ericka is closer to his wife

• Like 2

2nd Thursday: Level 10

Jill progressed through the levels.   She moved up to level 8 on Tuesday but had to stay in the highchair.  Joan warned, “I want you to eat like a big girl today.  No hands and no messes.  You’re going back to level 4 if it keeps up.”   The threat of being down leveled was enough to push Jill through that hurdle.  She used her spork and only made a small mess on her bib.

She was on level 9 on Wednesday and finally allowed to sit at the table.  That bit of autonomy seemed like a huge privilege.  With privilege, came some responsibilities.    Until level 8, tots were only responsible for putting toys back.  They weren’t allowed to help with anything.   Everything was done for them, which was really hard for Jill.

It was a privilege to get to clear her plate on Tuesday.   Joan asked her to help with the dishes on Wednesday night, and Jill finally felt useful.   It wasn’t just having the autonomy taken away that proved hard.  It was the total dependence on other people.  With Jill at level 8, they gradually introduced some chores.

Jill also enjoyed the later bedtimes.  Her bedtime was moved to 8:30 on Tuesday night.  You wouldn’t think it was a big deal.   It was only an extra thirty minutes.    However, it was early September.   It was just getting dark at 8:00, but by 8:30 it was fully dark.

Jill didn’t have to ride in a stroller, but Joan made her hold her hands walking from the car to the nursery.  That was almost as bad, if not worse than sitting in the stroller.   She was looking forward to walking to the playground, but Susan wouldn’t let her.  Susan said, “I’m afraid we need you in the stroller.  If it were just you, we could hold hands, but it’s too hard to keep everybody together.”

Jill reluctantly sat in the stroller, but then realized just how strange it would look if she had to hold a nanny’s hand while walking through campus.   The stroller hid her true size and made an illusion that she was a child.   Jill was nearly the same size as Ms. Nicole, and a little shorter than Lisa.   They didn’t get much attention in the strollers because most of them looked like little kids.  But two women dressed as toddlers holding hands with another young woman might create a sight.   Susan was correct to keep the tots in the strollers while travelling through campus.

Jill got another privilege after lunch on Thursday.  She was going to be back in the office on Monday, but only had the pants suit that she wore to the institute.  She had to go home to get some adult clothes.  Ms. Jo had to drive her, since she was still a tot, but she got to leave the institute and skip nap time.

She finished her lunch, and Ms. Jo asked, “Are you ready?”

Jill realized that her house keys were with her car keys, and Ericka drove her to the institute.  She said, “I don’t have my house key.  How will I get inside?”

Jo replied, “Don’t worry about that sweetie.  I called your sister to let her know.  She will let us in.”

“How did you get her number?”

“That was your emergency contact.   She is looking forward to seeing you.  And it will be nice to talk with Ericka again.  I haven’t seen her since eighth grade.”

Any hope that Jill would get adult privileges outside the institute was quickly dashed.   Her first miss was before they left the daycare.   She didn’t want to be changed in front of Ericka and tried to wet her diaper during lunch.  The hope was that Jo would check the diaper before they left, then change her to a dry one, so that she wouldn’t need another diaper until they got back.   Jo did check the diaper and said, “it’s a little wet, but I don’t think it needs to be changed just yet.”

Jill protested, “but, I might need to be changed on the trip.”

Jo slung a diaper bag over her shoulder, and said, “Silly, that’s why I’m bringing a diaper bag.”

“Can’t you just change me first?”

Jo stuck the pacifier in Jill’s mouth, and said, “Tot’s don’t ask for their diaper to be changed.”

The second miss came after leaving the institute.   Jill didn’t need a stroller but needed to stay next to Jo.  Instead, Jill walked ahead.   Jo called her back and said, “Slow down.  Remember, you have to hold my hand so I can keep you safe.”

Jill spit the pacifier out of her mouth and shouted, “I want to walk by myself!”  At least it was a quiet shout, because the last thing Jill wanted was to create a scene in the parking lot.

Jo put the pacifier back in Jill’s mouth and said, “That’s enough of that.   Remember, be a good girl.”

They got to the car and Jill asked, “Can I sith in the front?”

“No, your car seat is in the back.”  Jo buckled her into the car seat and asked, “What’s your address?”

Jill tried to tell her, but Jo couldn’t understand it.   She took the pacifier out of Jill’s mouth and asked, “What’s your address?”  Jill told her, and then Jo put the pacifier back in Jill’s mouth. 

“Keep sucking your binky.  Remember that you’re still a tot.”

Jo parked the car in front of the house.  Jill almost pulled Jo’s arm off as she started for the front door.   The purple romper with pig tails was acceptable with in the confines of the institute, but she didn’t want to be spotted in her neighborhood.   Jo cried out, “Slow down little girl, I need to lock the car.”

Jill demanded, “Hurry up!  I don’t wants to ve sheen.” She knocked at the door.  Under her breath she cried out, “Come on Ericka, open the fucking door.”

Jo admonished Jill for running away.  “Remember Jill, you need to stay with Ms. Jo.  I should have taken a stroller with us.”

Jill said, “Sawry,” but she didn’t really mean it.  It was bad enough that Ericka was going to see her like this, but she didn’t want her neighbors to know.

Ericka opened the door and saw her sister in a purple romper, pig tails, and sucking on a pacifier.  “Oh my god.  You look like a little girl!”  She turned to Jo and asked, “Is she wearing a diaper?”

Jo smiled, “Of course.  All tots wear diapers.”

Jill took her pacifier out of her mouth and said, “I need to get some clothes for next week.”

Ericka snickered and said, “It looks like you already have clothes.  They’re super cute.”

“Ha ha, very funny Ericka.”

In a firm voice, Jo blared, “Jill, tots don’t refer to adults by their first name.”

Jill protested, “She is my sister.  I should be able to talk with my sister.”

Jo took a deep breath and put the pacifier back in Jill’s mouth.   “Careful baby.  I don’t think you want to go to timeout.”

Jill was fuming.  She walked into her room to pack her bag.   She took some outfits for work, and something for the weekend.   Jo and Ericka were chatting just outside the room while Jill was packing.  Jill didn’t mind them catching up with each other.  Despite all of this, she knew that Jo was a good kid.  She hoped Jo and Ericka could become friends.  But then they started to talk about Jill in the third person.  Just like when adults talk about a little kid and don’t think they understand.  Jill wanted to scream “I’m right here.”

Jill finished and lashed out, “I’m done, let’s go!”

Jo laughed, “It sounds like somebody is cranky.  She didn’t get her nap today.   Hopefully, she sleeps on the ride back.”

Ericka was almost giddy.  Ever since that first text, she hoped to see Jill dressed as a toddler.  But she was getting much more.  Her big sister was getting treated like a little kid.  She joined in, “Yeah I think so.  She usually does sleep in the car.”

Then Jo checked Jill’s diaper.  “Uh-oh, you’re wet.  I need to change your diaper first.”

Jill knew she was right.  It was close to leaking and might not make it back to the nursery.  However, she was in no mood to be changed, especially in front of Ericka.   “Please, not here.”

Jo shook her head and said, “I’m sorry honey, but you might leak.  Ericka already knows that you’re wearing a diaper.”  

Jill protested, and said, “No!  I don’t want to.”

Jo had to get firm again.  Jill had been pushing her buttons the whole trip.  “Jill.   I need to change your diaper.  I’m going to put you in time out if you don’t settle down.”

The threat of timeout was enough to get Jill to comply, but she was in the throes of a meltdown.  Her eyes welled up as she laid on the pad.  “Why are you doing this to me?  This isn’t fair.  I tried to be good.”

Jo felt bad and started to stroke Jill’s arm.  “I know this is hard.  It will be over soon.”

Jill turned to Ericka with a look of desperation.   It was almost as though she was saying ‘Save me,’ but the truth was she just wanted to get back to the nursery.  This was a textbook Stockholm Syndrome situation.  Her tormentors had conspired and were now her savior. 

Ericka felt guilty and admitted this was her doing.  “Don’t be mad at Jo.  This was my fault.”

Jill spit out her pacifier.  “What?”

“Jo called me to see when I would be here.   I couldn’t believe that she was your nanny.  I wanted to see what it was like.  She didn’t want to, but then agreed to show me what it was really like.”

Jo followed, “I hoped to just be the nice nanny, but you weren’t being a good tot.”

Jill had to admit that she wasn’t being good, and she probably wouldn’t have had a meltdown if she just followed Jo’s lead.  She took some deep breaths and said, “I guess it’s alright.”

Both Jo and Ericka said, “We’re sorry.”  Jo calmly said, “Ok, now let’s change that soggy diaper.”

Jill lied back and closed her eyes.  Jo changed the diaper, and then asked, “Are you ready to go?”

Jill nodded, and then Ericka hugged her, and asked, “are we good?”  Jill nodded again.  Ericka continued, “You do make a cute baby.”

Jill protested, “I’m not a baby, I’m a tot.”  She had mixed emotions about the whole thing.  She wanted Ericka to see what this was like, and there was no better description than to see it firsthand.

They got back to the car and started to drive.  Jo spoke out, “I don’t think either one of us want to let anybody know what really happened here.”    Jo risked getting in trouble for putting Jill in a humiliating position.  In extreme cases, she could be fired, but more likely put in the nursery for a week of ‘training.’   Jill had been defiant and had been bad the whole trip.   She certainly could have been sent to time out, which would put her back at level 1.    Or she could just be down leveled, which would probably be level 4.   Either way, it would be another week in the nursery.  They agreed to keep everything to themselves.

Jill gave a look at Jo and said, “Sister vault?”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that this is just between us, and we never let anybody know.  It’s a sacred vow.”

Jo nodded and said, “Sister vault!”

• Like 9
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated February 26, 2022
1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

Love the Sister Vault idea!

Thank you.

I've used it 3 times with 3 different people (Ericka, Tammy, and Jo).

A shorter upload

I'll get a longer one this weekend.

Thursday afternoon: Planning the sleepover

Tammy seemed upset when Jill got back to the nursery.  She had been that way the whole day, but it was even worse after they got back.

Tammy protested, “You weren’t here during naptime.”

Jill was still a little flustered from her trip.  She debated telling Tammy what happened.  But there was too much risk.  She could get Jo into trouble, and she would risk a timeout for her breakdown.   She took a deep breath and said, “Yeah, I had to get clothes for next week.  I can’t be wearing toddler clothes in the office.”

With that, Tammy started to sob.  It wasn’t a full-on cry, but she had tears and started to breathe faster.   “It’s not fair!”

“What’s not fair?”

“You’re not going to be here anymore.   You and Lisa are going to be adults next week, and Debbie is going to be an adult this weekend.   I’m stuck being this little kid, and I’m going to be all alone.  I wish the girls club could stay.”

It was interesting that Tammy didn’t wish to be an adult again but wanted everybody to stay in the nursery.   To be honest, Jill fought the urge to stay as well.  Jill was conflicted with everything.  There was a strange bliss when she got lost in those regressive episodes.  Even when Jo changed her diaper in front of Ericka.   There was a strange calm that occurred once she went into that zone.   At the same time, she wanted her freedom back.   She didn’t want to be stuck as a toddler forever.  She also wanted to start in on her research.  She was a psychologist, and she wanted to pursue her career.  That was why she was here, and that was why she wanted to work with Dr. Fels.

Jill tried to console Tammy.  “I’ll still be here.  I think I have to come here for diaper changes.”

“It won’t be the same.”

Jill had to admit that was true.  It wouldn’t be the same, and it wouldn’t be the same when Jill became a nanny.  As a nanny, Jill would have to change Tammy’s diaper and discipline her if she misbehaved.  Mind you, Tammy was a sweet little girl who rarely got in trouble, but Jill wasn’t sure how she would handle it if Tammy did need a timeout.  Jill replied, “Even if it changes, you will always be my friend.”

Tammy asked, “I will?”

“Of course.  I couldn’t get through this without you.”

“I wish you could come to my house.  I think that would have been fun.”

Interestingly, Jill didn’t know where she was going for the weekend.   Joan and Debbie were going away, and Joan hadn’t told her where she was staying.  Jill said, “Maybe I could spend the weekend with you.  I need someplace to go.”

Tammy thought about it and said, “Mommy might treat you like a tot.”

“I’m ok with that.  It might be fun.  It will be like when we were little kids and spent the night.  I’m going to be in diapers anyway.”

“You can see my playhouse.  It’s kind of stupid, but it’s fun.  Jess likes to play in it with me.”

Jill had forgotten about Jess, and asked, “Who is Jess?”

“Jess is my friend.  Mommy let her watch me once, but she took me out of the house without diapers.  Mommy wasn’t going to let her see me anymore, but Jess begged for another chance.  Mommy told her that she would have to be diapered and treated exactly like me.”

“Oh yeah, I remember when you told me that.”  Jill’s professional curiosity took over and she said, “I’d really like to meet her.”

Tammy snickered, “She comes by every Saturday.  Sometimes she even spends the night, as a baby.”

Jill couldn’t help but wonder.  Why would Jess subject herself to being diapered just to be with a friend?

Joan and Tammy’s mom, Ms. Lewis came to pick up their charges at the same time.  Tammy ran over to her mom and squealed, “Mommy, can Jill stay with us this weekend?”

Ms. Lewis hesitated and then remarked, “I don’t know honey; we have to ask her aunty.”

Tammy looked at Joan and asked, “Ms. Joan, can Jill stay with us this weekend?”

Joan smiled and then looked at Peggy.  “You know, I’ve been trying to find a nanny to stay with Jill this weekend.”

Peggy asked, “Isn’t she at level 12?  I would have to treat her as a tot.”

Joan replied, “If that’s alright with Jill.  It would help me out.”  Joan looked at Jill and asked, “Are you ok being a tot for a while longer?  I know you’re looking forward to later bedtimes.”

Jill tried to hide her enthusiasm.   “That’s fine.  It’s only for two nights.”

Timmy protested, “It’s not fair.  I’m going to be stuck with a bunch of girls.”

Alexis asked, “Why doesn’t Timmy stay with Mikey and me?  It will just be the two of us.”

Jo quickly replied, “Alexis, I can help you.  I was going to take the weekend off, but that sounds fun.”

Peggy smiled, “I guess we have a plan.  Jill will stay with me, and Timmy will go with Alexis and Jo.”

• Like 6
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated March 4, 2022
  • spark changed the title to Regressed Adult Institute: Jill's Training Updated March 31, 2022