LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone drop a load while they dropped the ball in Times Square???

16 minutes ago, square_duck said:

3-2-1.... ((((((((((BLART!!!!)))))). 

Just thought that might have been something fun to plan ahead on......anyone 'doo' that anyways??

No, but that would've been hilarious! LOL!???

• Like 1

I would gather to say that among the thousands of wet adult diapers in Times Square last night, there were probably a few messy ones from people who ate the wrong thing or just couldn't hold their bowels throughout the night.  How many did it and then said, "Thank God I decided to wear a diaper!"  I also wonder, since most people who wear diapers New Years Eve in Times Square probably get off the shelf store brands, just how many of them went home with wet pants from an over wet leaky diaper that just couldn't hold up to 8+ hours in a crowd.

• Like 2
On 1/1/2022 at 5:28 AM, rusty pins said:

I would gather to say that among the thousands of wet adult diapers in Times Square last night, there were probably a few messy ones from people who ate the wrong thing or just couldn't hold their bowels throughout the night.  How many did it and then said, "Thank God I decided to wear a diaper!"  I also wonder, since most people who wear diapers New Years Eve in Times Square probably get off the shelf store brands, just how many of them went home with wet pants from an over wet leaky diaper that just couldn't hold up to 8+ hours in a crowd.

A thought occured......that might be a great place for Northshore to set up a kiosk to sell mega maxes!!! No more threats of cheap leaky diapers or soggy /and (((((((cold)))))) wet pants etc....possible business opportunity there!!!??

My answer has nuance.

I'm in UTC+10, 15 hours ahead of NYC. By the time the ball dropped in Times Square, it was already 3pm New Year's Day my time.

My New Year was at 9am 31 December NYC time. I saw it in at home. I did do so in a messy diaper, because I had an accident at about 11:30pm and I knew if I took the time to shower and change I'd miss midnight.

Funnily enough, I do believe I was indeed in a messy diaper at 3pm 1 January, when NYC entered the New Year.

• Thanks 1
  • 11 months later...

Yep I have. I was going down on my wife at the same time. She was sitting on the couch and I was squatting on the floor in front of her. I started to poop myself. I could feel it pushing out the seat of my diaper as my wife was nearing orgasm. The ball dropped, she came and I finished up in my diaper all about the same time. True story. Only happened once, but it was awesome.

• Like 2