LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Little Sister (update 08/06/22)

Sorry for my comment here and all but this is only my opinion I think you are laying on the belittling of Paige a little to thick. Because even if my mother and everyone else treated me like I was a little kid that got strikes and or time outs and they knew that I went to collage an didn't care for how it would affect me emotionally and mentally, I would pack all my stuff and leave and never looking back. 

• Confused 1
On 6/14/2022 at 1:59 PM, diaperkid1989 said:

Sorry for my comment here and all but this is only my opinion I think you are laying on the belittling of Paige a little to thick. Because even if my mother and everyone else treated me like I was a little kid that got strikes and or time outs and they knew that I went to collage an didn't care for how it would affect me emotionally and mentally, I would pack all my stuff and leave and never looking back. 

I totally agree, but then again we are not Paige. Nor are we living in this fictional world. ?

• Like 1
On 6/14/2022 at 2:59 PM, diaperkid1989 said:

I guess this post confuses me a bit… I mean this is clearly not reality-reality and I’m pretty sure literally every story here (and I think I said it overtly about this one?) needs some degree of suspension of disbelief. I don’t imagine any of this would actually happen in quite this way, but 1) suspension of disbelief, and 2) there are some layers here you might not yet be fully privy to or may not be considering*

Also… if it upsets you to read, don’t?  There are plenty of stories I stop reading because I’m off-put by the way the sexual acts are portrayed or described or the phrasing just feels like spankbait, (is that a word?  It feels like a thing I’ve read. I’m going with it), or when women are described as though by someone who has never even had an interaction with a woman… I just don’t keep reading, it’s not for me ??‍♀️.

So if the story hits that way for you, that’s fine, I’m sorry, but I’ll know it’s time to stop writing when it feels that way for me too, the story is done, or I stop seeing any likes on posts. Unless you have a specific way you think things could be improved, (and even then honestly, I may not take the feedback to heart), like, “I feel like this needs a bigger struggle, or I think maybe you are leaning into her submissive side, but maybe watch out for going too far and eliminating the inner struggle completely”, it doesn’t really help me much to hear that you don’t like or agree with some aspect ??‍♀️ At which point, consider the intention of commenting. I am not getting paid for this nor do I have dreams of becoming a professional diaper story writer, so I’m not looking for perfection and universal satisfaction. I’m a defiant individual at the best of times and defensive to boot ?. The most likely outcome of a post like this is:

stage 1: initially shutting it out and not revisiting things for a while, maybe not coming back to the site at all for a few days or weeks  because I feel like I suck or you suck or everything sucks or some combination ending in why am I bothering to post this instead of just thinking the story in my head?

stage 2: stewing over pages and pages worth of rebuttals, going over each twenty times and making them longer and longer because I think maybe if I explain enough you’ll see the complexities and not think I’m just being completely like writers who just have unjust people throwing their children or loved ones Willy nilly into babyhood without reason or explanation, and that I have thought out the whole world of minutia around the circumstances of Paige’s accidents and am balancing the explanations with decent storytelling and a desire to move the plot along so I don’t get bored myself and give up. It takes way longer to try to set something up with an internal struggle and potential later reveals than to say, “so out of nowhere I had an accident and then my family was like, you’re a baby, and my step-dad spanked me there at the table and everyone was laughing and my mom took me to the store to get diapers and then they changed me right in the bathroom and when I cried they put a bib on me that said crybaby and and then I pooped so much my diaper was dropping to my “nees” and then they just put another diaper on top and they they droooopef me off at daycare and when I came home my mywhole room was a nursery and now I’m a baby forever”. 

stage 3: wanting to post all of that but realizing that no one wants to read all of my responses and will think I’m insane.  Erasing all of my insanity and again distancing myself… honestly, why bother?

stage 4a: writing tons and tons again… not of the story but of rebuttals and whittling it down and rereading and being defensive and trying to be concise but failing horribly and finally just posting it because who cares if they all think I’m a crazy person?!  Aren’t we all crazy?  Hopefully feeling like I said my peace and can write the story without feeling defensive and annoyed and criticized and questioning if people will see what I’m trying to do with each sentence  

or stage 4b: not writing any rebuttal and just harboring all of the neurotic insanity inside and feeling annoyed that people don’t understand why it takes months for an update and eventually not being really in the mood to deal with it at all  

*That all said, (hopefully coming across in a less defensive way than it feels like it’s coming out… a girl can dream, no?  Okay, fine, at least hopefully coming across as more me being defensive because I turn it all inward and question my own worth in writing this, not just being dismissive), there are some layers here. Some I’m not revealing now because I feel like I’m throwing hints in and it makes it more fun, at least for me.

Another layer that I feel like isn’t being veiled is that Paige certainly is conflicted on things. She’s not as averse to this kind of belittling as someone else might be.  Consider that based on her personality and interests, in some ways this kind of treatment may be what she actually craves. She is struggling with something she might not otherwise be struggling with if she completely hated all of this. That would be easy: walk out, boom. Done. Or if she were a completely unrealistic character, she could just say “goo goo ga ga” and live happily ever after in her adult baby nursery. Or she could, as stated in an earlier chapter, just have a frank conversation and shut this all-or parts of it-down. Like the spanking. She could say she doesn’t feel comfortable with that. Or the time outs. She could have a rational conversation. She could say she doesn’t want help.  She could rebutt things adequately in the moment and have a legitimate response when faced with a consequence rather than childish rambling. She could have a calm discussion. She could write a letter. She could drive away for a few days and crash somewhere to get some perspective.  

Could she not also come clean on things?  It’s fun because she’s falling deeper and deeper into things and isn’t really sure what she wants, which makes her all the more susceptible to this kind of belittling treatment, and honestly makes her more in need of it. If you have a coherent and strong feeling that what is going on is not okay, it’s easy to say, no this isn’t okay, I’m outta here. 

If you’re Paige, on the other hand, you are wrapped up in your own lies, guilt at being a nuisance and worrying your mom, childish entitlement being called into question and worldview changing, love for the nurturing, fear of embarrassment but also some arousal and endorphins from some humiliation, stories you’ve read bleeding with your own life in weird ways, changing realities (relating to the wetting and immaturity and completely separate from it as well), conflicting feelings, changing relationships, enjoyment of diapers, worries about the future, exploration of self, and also this absolute fear and confusion about these new wetting issues that are tinged by the feeling that you’ve perhaps brought this all on yourself.  It isn’t easy being Paige. 

She even thinks, in the last chapter, that the real issue or question is more about her… why is she agreeing to this?  Not like, “I need to tell them right away this isn’t okay, my mom and Mia are evil”, but “what’s wrong with me that I’m not just doing that?!  Why do I not entirely hate this?  Why do I not have legitimate arguments against what they’re saying”  I mean when she got her spanking she felt horrible before and then somehow better after. Like a release. She may not realize it directly or acknowledge it completely upfront, but it was cathartic in a way.  Sure it was embarrassing, but more than that are the other feelings. She isn’t  stopping it. Why?  That’s the fun. 

She doesn’t completely know but clearly she doesn’t completely want to. It is hard for her to admit that outright even in her own mind, so I probably won’t write in the story, “I really like being treated this way in some ways, even though I don’t want to admit it and am going to continue to vacillate between childish extremes as I work through my frustratingly complex feelings and write things out in complete inner monologues spelling things out exactly so no one has to think”.

That’s just not ever gonna happen, but it doesn’t make it not exist.  Some of the beauty of things not being spelled out for readers, to me at least, is the ability to read it on different levels.  **They can be animals who live on a farm or communist leaders, or both and both options are fine for different readers and different reads.  (**not to compare my un-proofed nonsense to Orwell, but you get what I mean, I hope).  

Paige is an adult and her consent is being considered here, as implied by when the mom seemingly questioned her and I even went further to make it clear it isn’t like Stockholm syndrome or like she didn’t feel capable of stopping this and had Mia get her clear consent and approval for this. Clearly, reading (not even so much between-the-lines), she has her own conflicting feelings about all of it, but it wouldn’t be fun and wouldn’t be much of a story if she was just thinking, “yay, this is just what I wanted”, or “this is all horrible and I’m moving out!”.  Both of those are boring and also end with, “the end”. 

On 6/10/2022 at 11:29 PM, TestAccountPleaseIgnore said:

This chapter was a fun read.

However, I'm a bit confused on why she changed her opinion for hating her step sister to being okay being punished by her in very short period of time.

I’m really doubling down here, but this is a great example of criticism that I find useful. First off, thanks for starting it with a positive!  Because without the positive… why would you care enough to respond.
Second, it is asking a legitimate question, which gave me space to respond with my thinking and then potentially have a discussion that could a) enlighten a reader to my thought process, b) change my thought process, or c)point out something I may not have noticed that I could change or address.

Here it is also a point that I thought about before and after writing and I struggled with being too blatant vs too subtle.  In my mind she always was being immature, unfair, and unrealistic in her dislike of her step-sister, and it was never going to last if she gave the girl half a second of a real chance… like an adult or even a big girl would. It was intentionally meant to smack of an unrealistic black-and-white hatred based in an immature and ego-centric thought process. 

• Like 2
On 6/14/2022 at 2:59 PM, diaperkid1989 said:

Also, now I feel like I’m gonna make you feel all kinds of internal issues too, so I want to make it clear that wasn’t my intention either!  I guess I posted the whole thing to clear up what goes on in my mind with a post like this ?. And because I needed to make it clear that Paige isn’t as clear on this issue as you and I felt like I made that super obvious. Maybe not communist party animal leaders clear, but clear nonetheless. I guess for me I’m not interested in general criticism unless I feel like it sparks a conversation or exchange of ideas, but I don’t actually harbor any resentment against you!  I just wanted to make that more clear, diaperkid1989. Excellent year btw ??  

best,

‘Chips

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, AndTheChips said:

stage 2: stewing over pages and pages worth of rebuttals, going over each twenty times and making them longer and longer because I think maybe if I explain enough you’ll see the complexities and not think I’m just being completely like writers who just have unjust people throwing their children or loved ones Willy nilly into babyhood without reason or explanation, and that I have thought out the whole world of minutia around the circumstances of Paige’s accidents and am balancing the explanations with decent storytelling and a desire to move the plot along so I don’t get bored myself and give up.

OMG, are you secretly me? That is exactly how I might react as well!

• Haha 1

Just ignore their comments. They are clueless. Your story  is great. The way they are trying to help her is amazing It is true role reversal. She is getting what she wants but it is a lot for her. I love it. You have a true talent. I hope you continue this story. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sissytiff17 said:

Just ignore their comments. They are clueless. Your story  is great. The way they are trying to help her is amazing It is true role reversal. She is getting what she wants but it is a lot for her. I love it. You have a true talent. I hope you continue this story. 

I can't speak for kerry and I really mean this please don't take it the wrong way but, try to put yourself into the characters shoes. Because that is why I when I read every stories that I do read I feel like I am drawn in as the main and or minor/supporting characters. Also Sissytiff17 from your stand point it might look I am dissing/disliking AndTheChips's story but I am not, im sorry you felt that way and dislike me if you want for saying this stuff but just don't go and call people names please I know from personal reason that it can really hurt their feelings alot more online because sometimes they can take it the completely wrong way.

3 hours ago, AndTheChips said:

Also, now I feel like I’m gonna make you feel all kinds of internal issues too, so I want to make it clear that wasn’t my intention either!  I guess I posted the whole thing to clear up what goes on in my mind with a post like this ?. And because I needed to make it clear that Paige isn’t as clear on this issue as you and I felt like I made that super obvious. Maybe not communist party animal leaders clear, but clear nonetheless. I guess for me I’m not interested in general criticism unless I feel like it sparks a conversation or exchange of ideas, but I don’t actually harbor any resentment against you!  I just wanted to make that more clear, diaperkid1989. Excellent year btw ??  

best,

‘Chips

Chips 

Sorry once again for what I did say but like I did say in my other posted comment it was 100% my own opinion and I truly felt like I was the character I didnt meant any ill will or anything like that I can see the passion you put into this story and that is why I said what I said so im sorry I was in the heat of the moment "pun-intended".

• Like 1

These comments from people are the reason I don’t write any more. It’s crazy to me that someone needs to comment on a story that they do not understand or don’t like. It really boggles my mind!! 

This story is one of the best!! 

I would love a story board that did not allow comments at all. Sure, have a like or dislike button, what ever. 

I'm so sorry this happened to this great writer. The moderators need to step up, but it’s a shame they won’t. Very sad!!! 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, AndTheChips said:

Here it is also a point that I thought about before and after writing and I struggled with being too blatant vs too subtle.  In my mind she always was being immature, unfair, and unrealistic in her dislike of her step-sister, and it was never going to last if she gave the girl half a second of a real chance… like an adult or even a big girl would. It was intentionally meant to smack of an unrealistic black-and-white hatred based in an immature and ego-centric thought process. 

Here's what I see as the takeaway for you, if you're interested. 

Most of the criticisms I'm seeing here are a function of you needing to do more subtle things.  Blocking a piece of dialogue with inner thought bubbles to make us more aware.  Having the main character recall something that happened whenever it happened that informs her attitude.  

"Show don't tell" just means you don't say "well she really hates this person and blah blah" - doesn't mean you don't slowly, as the situation deems necessary, give us a backstory for your main character that makes her actions and speech make sense given the information you've provided.  Fun part about that is, the more you build her out, the more you can hint around at blind spots that make her an entirely unreliable narrator, in that the way she perceives what people are doing and their motivations are completely removed from what's actually happening and why. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Babydry said:

These comments from people are the reason I don’t write any more. It’s crazy to me that someone needs to comment on a story that they do not understand or don’t like. It really boggles my mind!! 

I would love a story board that did not allow comments at all. Sure, have a like or dislike button, what ever. 

I'm so sorry this happened to this great writer. The moderators need to step up, but it’s a shame they won’t. Very sad!!! 

I understand where you are coming from but I don't agree. There are lots of reasons to post stories, but surely one of them is to get feedback, and that is, by necessity, both good and bad. As my creative writing students almost universally discovered, critical comments are usually much more helpful than positive ones, but no comments are helpful unless they are specific. So a like or dislike button would, honestly, be worse than useless.

10 hours ago, diaperkid1989 said:

I can't speak for kerry and I really mean this please don't take it the wrong way but, try to put yourself into the characters shoes. Because that is why I when I read every stories that I do read I feel like I am drawn in as the main and or minor/supporting characters. Also Sissytiff17 from your stand point it might look I am dissing/disliking AndTheChips's story but I am not, im sorry you felt that way and dislike me if you want for saying this stuff but just don't go and call people names please I know from personal reason that it can really hurt their feelings alot more online because sometimes they can take it the completely wrong way.

Chips 

Sorry once again for what I did say but like I did say in my other posted comment it was 100% my own opinion and I truly felt like I was the character I didnt meant any ill will or anything like that I can see the passion you put into this story and that is why I said what I said so im sorry I was in the heat of the moment "pun-intended".

You are dissing their story. If you don’t like it don’t attack it for all to see. Please stop posting on this story. Many like it and now the author probably won’t finish it. If you don’t like it which you don’t just don’t read it. The part you hate many here love. 

6 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Here's what I see as the takeaway for you, if you're interested. 

Most of the criticisms I'm seeing here are a function of you needing to do more subtle things.  Blocking a piece of dialogue with inner thought bubbles to make us more aware.  Having the main character recall something that happened whenever it happened that informs her attitude.  

"Show don't tell" just means you don't say "well she really hates this person and blah blah" - doesn't mean you don't slowly, as the situation deems necessary, give us a backstory for your main character that makes her actions and speech make sense given the information you've provided.  Fun part about that is, the more you build her out, the more you can hint around at blind spots that make her an entirely unreliable narrator, in that the way she perceives what people are doing and their motivations are completely removed from what's actually happening and why. 

She gave a great back story already. This is the authors story. They don’t need to change anything.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sissytiff17 said:

You are dissing their story. If you don’t like it don’t attack it for all to see. Please stop posting on this story. Many like it and now the author probably won’t finish it. If you don’t like it which you don’t just don’t read it. The part you hate many here love. 

She gave a great back story already. This is the authors story. They don’t need to change anything.

She's also perfectly capable of speaking for herself.  No one is being attacked here.  

She expressed regret that what she was thinking was not conveyed in the story, so I offered a suggestion about how to be more effective at conveying her thought process.  I struggle with assuming people will pick up on things too, and I have to remind myself that blocking and internal dialogue intertwined with the external dialogue and actions are the simplest way to make sure that I get important points across.  

There's a chasm of difference between helpful advice and "dissing".  Please understand that. 

• Like 1
On 6/20/2022 at 4:32 PM, kerry said:

OMG, are you secretly me? That is exactly how I might react as well!

Shhhh, that’s one of the later reveals!!!! ? just kidding, I’m not quite that fantastic!

On 6/20/2022 at 5:17 PM, Sissytiff17 said:

The way they are trying to help her is amazing It is true role reversal. She is getting what she wants but it is a lot for her. I love it. You have a true talent. I hope you continue this story. 

Thanks for the support, I am just finishing up a project and then I should be getting a lot more writing done these summer months!

On 6/20/2022 at 8:11 PM, diaperkid1989 said:

try to put yourself into the characters shoes. Because that is why I when I read every stories that I do read I feel like I am drawn in as the main and or minor/supporting characters.

Hee hee don’t we all to some degree?. I think for me Paige just wouldn’t react to the belittling in the same way as others might, especially feeling as she is now. 

Sissytiff17 from your stand point it might look I am dissing/disliking AndTheChips's story but I am not, im sorry you felt that way and dislike me if you want for saying this stuff but just don't go and call people names please I know from personal reason that it can really hurt their feelings alot more online because sometimes they can take it the completely wrong way.

I’m so sorry, ‘kid, I don’t want you feeling hated on, I’m sorry you’ve had tough experiences. No hate coming your way, just one sensitive over-thinker to another trying to explain how it feels to get negative comments without specific ideas for improvement. 

Chips 

No worries at all, I’m so sorry if you felt like I was mad at you at all either, I just was in a funk and it wasn’t the first kind of critical thing I’d gotten recently on a factor I felt like was a non-issue and I wanted to just be clear that I’m good with ideas and specifics, but non-specific criticism isn’t really for me because I’m a little bit of a childish crazy person and will just have a silent battle of wills with someone who doesn’t even know they’re battling and also with myself and then I don’t get stories written. ? we’re cool! 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, kerry said:

I understand where you are coming from but I don't agree. There are lots of reasons to post stories, but surely one of them is to get feedback, and that is, by necessity, both good and bad. As my creative writing students almost universally discovered, critical comments are usually much more helpful than positive ones, but no comments are helpful unless they are specific. So a like or dislike button would, honestly, be worse than useless.

So I just think I’ll leave that there ? It’s perfection! Im good with thoughts and feedback and even ideas. Im a bit different from some because I’m not looking for general writing tips or anything, super duper not looking for grammar or formatting or proofing as I just don’t care enough about that. But specific feedback with a constructive idea is always welcome. I don’t love a simple, “I don’t like this part”, but am cool with, “I don’t like this part because it feels like maybe x, but I wonder if we knew more about y, then we would feel better about z”. 

13 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

She's also perfectly capable of speaking for herself.  No one is being attacked here.  

thanks, I don’t feel attacked by anyone, for the record, but appreciate all of you a lot for the support on all ends!  Seriously. 

13 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

She expressed regret that what she was thinking was not conveyed in the story, so I offered a suggestion about how to be more effective at conveying her thought process.  I struggle with assuming people will pick up on things too, and I have to remind myself that blocking and internal dialogue intertwined with the external dialogue and actions are the simplest way to make sure that I get important points across.  

There's a chasm of difference between helpful advice and "dissing".  Please understand that. 

definitely agree with the difference between helpful advice and dissing. I’m cool with these comments as they’re extremely specific and even more so, you relate personally here. 

I definitely will consider blocking the internal dialogue differently. I do feel like here, for me at least right now, I don’t feel the need to flesh out the past scenes any differently, but conveniently there will be more reflection from Paige in the upcoming chapters. It’s a real discovery process for her, but she’s honestly just trying to stumble through her first full day back from college. She has a lot on her plate. Her whole world is turned around right now. Don’t forget, she’s going to a therapist soon that her mom is getting advice from on all of this, so that should help flesh things out. 

I should have a short chapter up in the next day or two and then more to come. I won’t abandon stories unless I let people know. ???

23 hours ago, Babydry said:I'm so sorry this happened to this great writer. The moderators need to step up, but it’s a shame they won’t. Very sad!!! 

I’m really sorry you stopped posting because of comments, I totally empathize, but definitely not from this forum and I’m not stopping, promise. I think here it wasn’t quite just a comment and more me being a bit neurotic and sensitive ?. I just wanted to air my sh*t so I don’t passive aggressively take it out on poor Paigey ?.  

I wouldn’t want any moderation on this, it has all been super respectful and awesome, honestly. I think the only takeaway here other than, “do not poke the bear” is like Kerry said, specifics are key to a criticism being constructive. 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the wait, here’s the next chapter!  

I have the following chapter done so it won’t be so long in between this time.

Soooooo… I didn’t go to Cap for a number of reasons, a big one being that I wouldn’t know anybody there, but at least I got some writing done.  Also… totally unrelated, really… Um… be my friend? ?? ?? I even made a twitter even though I don’t understand social media at all!  I’m really confused by the way it is formatted and literally 99% of it**, but I’m there!  I’m really trying to meet more people in the community so I can be a part of it and also maybe keep loving this side of myself instead of trying to push it away like I have in the past. @AndTheChips1 

Part 12:

“Okay then, sweetie, let’s get your spanking over with then and you can go get cleaned up and changed”, Mia said, and Paige was nodding before she fully understood what had been said.

“W-wait, I said sorry!  You said you forgave me!” she practically shrieked, thinking that maybe she had made a big mistake trusting Mia to have pure motives. She felt like she had been tricked all of a sudden. 

“I know that, Paigey”, Mia said simply, and Paige jumped in again, asking in a high and quick whine, “then w-why did you say you’re gonna… you knooooow?”  Did Mia not see the unfairness here?  She said sorry!  She was forgiven!  Problem solved!  What gives!?

“Paigey, I know you’re sorry, I really do. And I really do forgive you. But you need a consequence because you need to remember that it isn’t okay to act like that or speak like that or to hit when you’re embarrassed or cranky, and when you say sorry it doesn’t undo the fact that you did”, Mia explained, as though trying to explain to a defiant toddler why the sky was still blue even when they closed their eyes. 

And as much as she wanted to throw the red-light thing back at Mia, she nibbled on her bottom lip, realizing that everything she was saying made complete sense. She had thought saying sorry had fixed things, but it was true that she couldn’t unsay anything or take back slapping Mia’s hand. She felt a pit in her stomach, felt lost in this new sense of reality. Was she always this shortsighted?  How could she be so rude and childish?  Is that how she came across in the world… like a bratty little kid?  She didn’t want that, she wanted to be seen like… like… like Mia, she thought with surprise. 

“B-but why a s-sp… a…”, she whined defeatedly, already following as Mia sat and pulled her forward towards the couch by the hand. 

“A spanking?”, Mia asked, looking now up at Paige. It was strange to be the taller one, if only by a little. She nodded meekly. 

“Because I think that will help you remember better than anything else and then you can let it go and relax. You’ll feel better after it’s over, I really think so. Plus I need to get back to work, and I don’t trust you to stay in timeout all by yourself”, Mia smiled through the last part, clearly half-joking. Only it wasn’t a taunting and belittling smile, but rather a conspiratorial tease. An inside joke. She even booped Paige in the belly when she said it. 

Paige smiled despite herself, though it was quickly wiped away as Mia pulled her down onto the couch, positioning her so that Paige’s butt, barely covered by the towel now, was sticking up over her lap. 

“I’m going to pull your towel up now, and I’m going to spank you, with my hand, on your bare bottom for two minutes.  I don’t think you need the hairbrush, you’re going to be a good girl.  Can you tell me why you need this spanking?”, Mia asked from above and behind the furiously blushing girl. 

“H-hairbrush?! Yes!  Y-oh-yeah-um… f-for uh…being rude. And um… for cursing?  A-and for hitting you when you were helping me”, Paige stammered out, growing both more ashamed of herself and more clear as she spoke her transgressions. The knot in her stomach tightened and she felt like she needed to cry. 

“Good girl”, Mia said, then, “I’m going to start now, sweetie”, and Paige didn’t have time to think about the embarrassment of the situation before she felt the first “smack” on her left butt-cheek, still slightly tender from the  spanking her mom had given her last night. 

“Mmp!”, Paige squeaked, but Mia’s hand was already striking again, this time on her right cheek, “thwack”. “Ooow!”

“You”, SPANK, “will”, SPANK, “not”, SPANK, “yell” SPANK, “or”, SPANK, “curse”, SPANK, “or”, SPANK, “hit”, SPANK, “at”, SPANK, “anyone”, SPANK”, “especially”, SPANK, “when”, SPANK, “they”, SPANK, “are”, SPANK, “trying”, SPANK, “to”, SPANK, “help”, SPANK, SPANK SPANK SPANK-SPANK-SPANK SPANK SPANK, SPANK SPANK SPANK-SPANK-SPANK SPANK SPANK, SPANK SPANK SPANK-SPANK-SPANK SPANK SPANK, SPANK SPANK SPANK-SPANK-SPANK SPANK SPANK, SPANK SPANK SPANK-SPANK-SPANK SPANK- “quack quack quack quack”. 

Paige was crying and didn’t even question why she was hearing a duck quacking, grateful anyway for the reprieve from her sister’s stuttering attack on her butt. Paige wasn’t sure if her butt was just that sore from her last spanking or if Mia spanked that much harder even than her mother, faster and stronger, seemingly hitting all the sorest spots in ways that Paige couldn’t anticipate. Paige was sniffling then crying, then sobbing through the spanking, and when it stopped she felt her crying hitch up a notch, not down until Mia had pulled her up and into an awkward hug, swiping at her phone to silence the comical alarm with Paige sitting sideways on her lap, her burning buttocks stinging hotly beneath her. 

“Shhhh- shhhh, it’s over now, you were such a good girl, shhhh”, Mia said soothingly, Paige’s cries slowing down as she rested her head against Mia’s chest, the taller girl gently stroking her hair. “Shhh it’s okay, shhhh, it’s all okay now”, Mia said, and continued to comfort her crying sister until she had been soothed to a double-breath hiccup kind of calmness. 

“Are you okay, Paigey?”, Mia asked, straightening them both up and brushing the wet frizz away from Paige’s cheek. The towel was half-off the couch now, but Paige didn’t move to cover herself yet. “Of course I’m not okay, you just s-sp-spanked me until I was crying, you b*tch!”, Paige thought indignantly, but when she looked into Mia’s kind face she found that she no longer had that much animosity for the girl. Sure she could be hard to compete with, but she was on Paige’s side here, not serving as her opponent… right?  And hadn’t she asked Paige if this was okay? And hadn’t Paige said yes?  “Why the f*ck had Paige agreed to this?”, was the real question here, but even as she thought this she was nodding back. 

“Okay. Do you feel better?”, Mia asked then, and oddly enough, Paige didn’t question her own head bobbing up and down again. She did feel better. That twisting knot in her gut was gone now, and though the sting and heat from her backside was still slightly throbbing, she felt oddly floaty and at ease. But why?  Maybe she had finally snapped. That would also explain her suddenly becoming Mia’s biggest fan, Paige thought. 

“You earned that consequence because you were throwing a tantrum and yelling, cursing, and hitting at me while I was trying to help you after your accident”, Mia continued, “but you took your spanking like a good girl and you are all forgiven”. She said the last part with a quick hug, and then she was helping Paige up to her feet by the armpits, standing up herself, and bending down for the towel. 

She held it out to Paige, who took it and hastily covered her small chest and her blazing buttocks, but before she could tuck the top corner into itself, Mia had reached up and was doing it for her. And honestly it was nice because Paige was always terrible at wrapping towels, feeling like she never got them tight enough. When Mia did it now, it felt so much snugger and more secure. 

Paige, of her own accord, even squeaked out a quiet, “thanks, Mia”, before the taller girl waved her off. “Sweetie, I’ll be here for you any time you need me”, and Paige smiled back at her, feeling like that might not be such a bad thing now.  It was only after she had been sent upstairs by her sister to change and clean herself up that she realized Mia’s words could have more than one meaning. Blushing, she thought that that would surely not be the last time she needed her sister in such a way, though as she pulled her third goodnite of the day out of the bag, she vowed that she would have a clean and dry bottom the next time.

**(Are DM’s just any direct messages or is it specifically twitter?  Or is it Instagram?  Why are the posts not in order!?  Is DMing someone bad?!  Why!?  Do you quote someone or retweet them. If you ❤️ Something sad is that just understood as supportive and not weird?  Why do some hashtags come up when you start typing them but others don’t!?  Am I gonna meet more people there or on Instagram?  Do people really have BOTH of those!?  How do you handle all of that!?!?!?  Why don’t they send you a little tiny stuffy birdie when you join twitter?  Why must they limit my words!?)

• Like 11
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 08/02/22)
39 minutes ago, kerry said:

I really do like this story! Glad it's back!

Thanks love, next chapter up on the weekend! (I’m getting ahead so that should last for a little bit until I lose my foc-oooh a kitty!!!! Uh… what was i saying?)?

Part 13:

When Paige had gotten dressed in more of her old juvenile things, opting for another pair of pajamas-this time baby blue shorts with bubbles and rubber duckies-she made her way back downstairs. She still had plenty of time to do some laundry or maybe raid her mom’s closet for something else, but at the moment all she could think about was the growing emptiness in her stomach that led her to the fridge. Walking past the back of the couch, she stopped, guiltily remembering that she needed to clean up after her last accident, when she saw, to her surprise, that the cushion had already been placed on its side on the ground. Moving around to investigate, she was met by the smell of soap and cleaner rather than the urine that she was expecting, and a wet feeling underfoot told her that the cushion wasn’t the only thing that Mia had cleaned. 

Her first instinct was to feel embarrassed that Mia had been down here scrubbing her urine out of the furniture, but before she had settled on indignation, she had already moved on to relief. She didn’t want to face the cleanup process, and honestly, having someone else take responsibility for that felt wonderful. It also freed her up to go make a big bowl of cinnamon toast crunchies with milk (thank you mom!), and to get comfy on the other end of the couch with Hulu and her phone. 

Paige made it to the bathroom just fine that afternoon, and she was feeling more proud of that fact than she cared to admit to her mom, who asked about it as soon as she came in from work. Paige had been so caught up in the movie, “Storks”, that she jumped nearly out of her seat when her mom asked how her day had been and how she had done with the potty. Blushing, Paige had realized that she had never changed out of the ducky pajamas, but she figured they could be seen as a “look”-maybe some kind of callback to a Paul frank vibe circa 2002- though she knew that they came from much farther back than that. 

“Oh, um, it was fine”, Paige stammered out, before realizing that the couch cushion was probably a dead giveaway that she had had another accident. Seeing her mom walk over to inspect it, Paige felt a wave of embarrassment and that sense of doubt about her newfound… bladder issues coupled with her lies that prevented her from asking for real help. Though she guessed that if her family thought she was having bladder issues and then she actually started having bladder issues, short of a doctor, whatever help they had planned was probably a good course of action anyway. 

“So, how are you feeling sweetheart?”, Mae asked softly, surprising Paige, who realized that she had been holding her breath waiting for some kind of scolding from her mother. Mae had set the cushion aside and was now crouching down, still much taller than her daughter, who meekly shrugged, uncertain how much Mae knew, how much she should say. Mae’s face betrayed no clues, but also showed no anger as she reached forward to brush Paige’s still damp hair away from her forehead. “Hang tight, baby, I’ll be right back”, she said suddenly, leaving a confused Paige behind watching her retreating figure, listening curiously to the clacking of her heels. When she didn’t immediately return, Paige considered checking on her, but instead turned her attention back to the movie, quickly getting sucked back into the comedy. 

Mae had doffed her work shoes and let her hair down from the tight bun before grabbing the hairbrush off her vanity and making her way back to the living room.  Peeking in and seeing her adult daughter sitting crisscross on the couch in her sweet pajamas, hair mussed from the bath and so enthralled by a cartoon that she didn’t seem to notice that the way she was sitting betrayed a glimpse of the flowery pull-up beneath, gave Mae an unexpected warm feeling in her chest as she turned quietly to the laundry room. 

“Hey pumpkin, can you scooch forward for me?”, Mae asked, surprising Paige again, who was so engrossed in the impossible chase scene with the wolves that she didn’t notice the taller woman until she was hovering over her, partially obscuring the screen. “H-huh?”, she mumbled, realizing that she had been biting at her fingers and wiping them on her shorts. Had her mom seen that?  She hated when Paige wiped her hands on her clothes. Looking up she saw that her mom had taken off her shoes and was now holding a hairbrush as she reached forward, lifting Paige under the armpits and sliding her forward so she could sit down on the couch behind her. 

Just the sight of the hairbrush was enough to make Paige squirm on her already sore bottom, letting the unfairness of the situation known through the whine she couldn’t keep down. “Mommyyyyyy, that’s not fair, please don’t spank me, Mia already did! I’m sorry!  I said I’m sorry!”  

Mae, for her part, was busy wriggling into the space on the couch behind her squirming daughter, to really process what was going on. She raised a curious eyebrow at the pouting face and the phrasing, trying not to smile at the rare use of the more

juvenile ‘mommy’. Of course the therapist had said that some small regressions would be expected with this parenting method, but the term of endearment caught her off guard nonetheless. She reached forward and half lifted, half turned the nervous girl so she was sitting sideways on her lap, pulling her in for a quick hug. “I’m not going to spank you, Paigey”, she said, rubbing the soft back of the pajama shirt gently, waiting for the girl to relax into her before she continued, “I just wanted to see if I could braid your hair for you?  Like I used to do when you went to camp?”  

That was a surprise for Paige.  Her mom hadn’t braided her hair for her in years. She used to beg her mom every morning before summer camp to sit with her, just like this on the couch and to twist her damp hair into intricate french braids while her mother tried to get herself ready for work. She had tried to master it herself when she was a little older and sitting in her mother’s lap felt like something that should have been left behind with her Barbie’s, but she had never been able to get it right, so she just claimed that she was too old for braids and scoffed at her mother’s offers, whining about how she wasn’t a baby and her mom needed to stop living in the past and get a life. 

Of course whenever a friend at a sleepover offered to do the same she would happily accept, reveling in the feeling of her hair being gently parted and tugged into place, feeling the tingles up her scalp and down her neck. It was one of her favorite things, having someone play with her hair. Of course she was always careful to take the braids out before her mother came to pick her up, pulling her then-wavy hair into a tight bun to hide the evidence so she could slide into the car scowling and huffing about how embarrassing her mom was being, picking her up so early when the other girls got to stay late and even walk home. She wasn’t a bad kid and they really never had blowouts or fights or that major rebellious phase, but Paige’s interests in ABDL seemed to make her overcompensate in some ways, feeling like surely her mom would know something was wrong with her if she still liked getting her hair braided in pigtails and still secretly played with her dolls and stuffed animals. She really missed out on a lot of snuggles and contact, she realized now, too afraid to take the comfort that she so craved and be found out. Could it really be as simple as saying yes?  Would her mom have asked if she didn’t want her to say yes?  Was this some kind of test. Did she know?  

Mae watched Paige’s expression carefully, trying to decipher what she was seeing; Dr. Lainie had said that Paige may be more open to physical contact and comfort as they progressed, and Mae could already see Paige falling into self-soothing patterns she hadn’t been showing in a while, like how she was nibbling the end of her thumb and gently clutching a blanket at her side, subconsciously rubbing the end of it with her fingers. When she was little, Mae suddenly remembered, Paige used to do that with her “wubby”, a ratty little bunny lovey, until she had worn the fur all the way down in one spot. 

Lainie had said that this whole system wasn’t just for kids who turned out to be hellions and delinquents, but even more so for kids like Paige, who really needed a bit more direction to make the right choices and who were showing signs of stress and regression after a big life change. She wanted Mae to try to engage in the loving side of the relationship, physically taking on more for her daughter so she could focus on the new lessons that she was getting, but also working on their relationship as mother and child and she had challenged Jake and Mia to do the same, being careful that they didn’t cross any lines for the girl. It was a hard balancing act, Lainie had said, but if Paige didn’t consent none of this would do her any good anyway. 

Lainie had gone on and on about how the boundaries and consequences and proper ways to behave and care for herself would be best absorbed and truly adapted if Paige didn’t feel them as out of context and isolated. And that by helping Paige regress more she could actually help her get to a more mature place in the end. The potty issues didn’t dampen Dr. Lainie’s excitement about the treatment either. She said that if anything this treatment was all the better for it. That Paige wouldn’t feel that the potty help was so out of place when more and more responsibility was given from her to her family. And that this abdication of responsibility would likely help her accept herself without judgement for such issues. Mae wondered if these bigger daytime accidents might change the therapist’s tune, but it was always a possibility… Mae had told her she wasn’t sure how bad things had really gotten for the girl. 

Mae, and the rest of the family, were supposed to be making an effort to help Paige feel at home in her own body, comfortable with their help and support and it was this that had really sold Mae on the whole thing.  Paige had been so distant and defensive and uncomfortable since she had brought Jake and Mia into their lives, and it wasn’t going to be long before she was off on her own for good. She was pushing away and Mae felt like she hadn’t prepared her at all for the real world, had sheltered her and given her lots of freedom and thought she would just learn on her own.  And without a family behind her, which seemed to be what Paige was pushing towards, Mae truly worried about how Paige would fare. With these new “calls for help” as Lainie called them… Paige needed more help than she was willing to ask for. So she would just give it to her. 

Mia was right, there were some serious red flags since the wedding, and even before that. Paige was hiding things, lying, not taking care of herself properly. She was having accidents and being careless and entitled and avoiding the doctor and dentist,  skipping classes, forgetting to do maintenance on the car, eating nothing but junk food, running through her money on god-knows-what, and just generally floundering a bit. And she wasn’t engaging with the family. 

Mae had been so excited to find this therapist, not really knowing where to start, just typing in some key words she had talked with Mia about, and there she was, Dr. Lainie Harkback, specializing in family dynamics and counseling, regression, anxiety, trauma, and even hypnotism. She wasn’t quite sure why, but the result popping up right at the top of so many other seemingly useless ones had felt like a sign. She clicked. And she hadn’t felt more hopeful for Paige and what her future- their future as a family- might look like than right now, watching Paige on her own lap, in her pj’s, trainers sticking out, nibbling on her thumb and seemingly actually considering her offer. 

Seeing Paige’s hesitation, Mae was prepared and did just what Dr. Lainie had advised her, she took the lead and acted like this was as normal for the pair as breathing, her doing Paige’s hair a foregone conclusion. Of course Paige could say no, but Mae didn’t get the sense that she would. 

“Hey silly goose, I can’t braid your hair if you stay sideways like this!”, Mae joked, lovingly nudging Paige in the side with the brush in her most ticklish spot. It worked. Paige, taken by surprise by the attack giggled, and shrugged, turning to face the screen again. “Uh-okay?”, she said, not resisting when her mother gently started to brush her damp hair, though Mae could both feel and see her rigid posture. 

Paige, meanwhile, was nibbling on her thumb and wondering what the hell she was supposed to do. She was taller now than when they had last done this, and she couldn’t help but tense at the feel of her goodnite shifting against her mother’s thighs. This was too… too what?  She didn’t really know, but she felt like she should break the awkwardness and yet at the same time she felt like she couldn’t fully inhale, the act shifting her weight more. Her mom, who had been on her case so much this past year about her being “a mature young lady prepared to take on the real world”, was actually brushing her hair and…  humming?  While Paige sat in her lap in a pull-goodnite and children’s pj’s and pretended to be watching a cartoon. It was simultaneously the best and most terrifying thing that could happen. She actively worked not to let out a nervous chuckle at the idea that a spanking might feel more adult than this.  

“Paigey, are you okay?”, Mae asked, pausing in her brushing and trying to decide how to help Paige relax a bit. “Did I catch a knot?”

“Wha-oh, um yeah, uh, I mean yes, sorry, I guess I should have combed it better when I got out of the shower…” Paige was relieved for the excuse, not keen on sharing her secret joke, but then she tensed up more, worrying that this would just be more fodder for her mom’s disappointment… one more way Paige wasn’t “taking proper care of herself” or whatever she had been saying just the other day. 

Mae, for her part, leaned forward and actually kissed her daughter’s scalp where the brush had been, joking, “there, all better”, and causing Paige to tense up again. “Hey kiddo, know what?  I think it might be easier if you scooch down a bit, I don’t want to keep pulling your hair”, she said then, and Paige was up off her lap before the brush was even off her head, causing it to fall down under the coffee table. 

“Oops!”, she said, quickly bending down on her knees and reaching under the table to grab it, then pass it back to her mom. When she sat back up on the ground in front of the couch, her shirt showed a good inch and a half of the waistband of her pull-up, and Mae chuckled quietly. “What?”, Paige asked defensively, and Mae covered quickly. “Oh just this movie, it’s so cu-funny” Mae said, mentally congratulating herself on not saying the word cute. She didn’t want to push Paige back into defense when she was doing so well. 

“Yeah, it really is, right?! It’s actually probably one of the best movies I’ve seen in a long time”, Paige said, turning back to the screen, seeming excited for once to share an opinion with her mom. “I could rewind it if you want?”, she said, turning her head just as Mae started to brush again, looking earnest. 

Mae smiled, then leaned forward and kissed her daughter on the top of her head, breathing in the clean soap smell and thinking that it felt like a long time since they had watched a movie together like this. She gently poked Paige right in the dimple on her left cheek, turning her face back towards the screen and said, “that would honestly be amazing. Your dad is picking up some takeout and Mia will be home late, and I-“, she scooched her legs into a more comfortable position before returning to her task “-have had a tough day”. 

“Oh… I mean you don’t have to braid my hair then!”, Paige said, starting to turn again, before Mae straightened her head again gently. 

“Oh no, you are my little stressball right now, and if you keep fidgeting you are going to have one braid right… in the middle… or your head”, Mae said, punctuating her words with a tap on Paige’s forehead and causing her to look up, cross-eyed and laugh at her Mom’s joke. 

“Now sit back and keep my legs warm and make with the rewinding before I turn you into a little unicorn!”, Mae joked, truly feeling happy and more carefree than she had all day. 

• Like 12
  • AndTheChips changed the title to Her Little Sister (update 08/06/22)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 4:13 AM, Babydry said:

I criticized this story not, because it is bad, stupid, illogical or anything else!

I criticized it, because it was either too fast in the narrative, there was too little interaction or something was wrong in the timing.
Personally, the little sister was completely out of place, I would have swapped roles!

That's hardly a reason to say or claim, I am giving unfair reviews.
I reading a story that I do not like in any way.
I reading never a story what I can´t like!

Normaly I read the first 3-5 paragraphs, don't like what I read I walk out as quietly as I walked in!

If I read already at the beginning age regression, little boy, sissy, babyfur, lovley mum, I do not even begin to read.
The same goes for a lot of authors who just keep writing the same rubbish.

And they don't even understand what MD/LG ; DD/LG actually means ... because these softys rape the word Dom Mum, Dom Dad!

What they actually mean is NM/LG, ND/LG, normal mum, normal dad.

This Author has wrote 2 scene what i hold for best moments ever.
The interaction with her Mum is one of the best thing, what I have ever read.
The same with the mute moment at the dining table as her Mum looks at her husband (her stepdad) eyes and both nod silently to initiate the next step for them.
That was great cinema!!!

conclusion ...
What you wrote or mean, is simply a lie! ... I loved this story and I shared that with the author both by pm and here.

I deleted my comments only because I received no reaction from the author!
This in turn tells me I am an undesirable person for this reason I deleted my quite justified criticisms and especially the praise I gave.

At no time did I find this story bad.

The same applies to you I warned you early that you write yourself into a corner, if you continue your story with the children to the point drift ... and that's exactly what happened!

No one has actually torn your story, it's sad that you try your writer's block with cheap excuses to circumnavigate.

think about it ... your story is all the time a great story but you wrote your self in to a corner!
I belive the same is happen here too.

Its never a good idea to diaper a Mum, from her daughter, or a younger sister diapered the older sister.

That is a 100% thing, how you write in to a corner!!!

That is only a story example you both diden´t yet that ...

But here will at maybe soon happend ...

@AndTheChips ... I had love it your story ... but the sister ...  and your silence ... smile ...
Now I will leave your dead story again!
Maybe you come back with a nice turn??? ... big smile

I was just important to set something right!!!

best wish from the bad mad snowwhite

• 1 month later...

Loving the start of it hoping for more and kinda anxious to see how far she is going to regress hopefully she’ll be in diapers soon because the pull-ups aren’t cutting it with her accidents!! And would be nice for her to actually live out the experience of the ABDL stories she reads and writes!

I generally hate it when people do this, but, umm, AndTheChips, how is everything going for you? I hope you're OK and that more chapters will be coming...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 3:51 AM, Hugues said:

I read this story several times and always wait for updating,. I am so sorry to say that but I really expect  the next chapter.

Not looking like it’s gonna come? I hope the story hasn’t been abandoned?