LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Withdrawals

Anyone ever go through a form of withdrawals when they aren't diapered for a period of time? I know at times it can drive me crazy if I haven't worn for a while. What things do you do to help alleviate those things if you can't wear for a period of time?

Yes, definitely.

I have a partner who takes part with me in this thing as caretaker but I am always mindful that she also wants a ‘normal’ relationship too so my time in nappies is restricted to maybe a few days every other week.

I’m more of a DL so I tend to keep my yearnings at bay by regular sexual activities. 
If we’re just having a play rather than the full deal then I sometimes I imagine nappy wearing scenarios to orgasm to, that way the urges are kept at bay

@iweardiapers

if you’re talking about Times where you want to wear but you can’t wear, I’ve had that happen several times. What usually happens to me, is if I don’t wear for a while, my body is not used to having a diaper on. When that happens, my “assets” “Spring into action“, and you feel kind of excited when you don’t wear all the time. As everyone knows, if you wear diapers every day, after a while the excitement “dwindles“ and you won’t have everything standing at “attention“.

being in incontinent, I don’t have to worry too much about not wearing. If I have to wear, then I don’t have to worry about withdrawal. I spent many years wanting to wear, but thinking that it was bad to do it, and then when I had incontinence issues, there was my door entrance: once it started having problems like this, diapers were a necessity, and sometimes even when I wear all the time, I get excited and then have to “take care of it“ when I do that, it feels good

unlike @Forced2wetI do not have a partner. Additionally, I don’t have a partner that would be “into this” so I would not have the luxury of having her be involved in this kink. There are times however, that I wish I had someone that would do that, because that way I don’t only would she be able to help me if I had to “take care of business” meaning changing diapers, or helping me clean up, but she could add the “sexual end of it“ should she choose, and that would be like having a wraparound. If that happens, and someone was “into it“ like you are, then you wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. However, you have to also understand like you said, that there are people that are possibly looking for “Regular sexual activity“ I don’t mind this either, and this is cool as well.

there are plenty of diaper videos on the Internet. I will not go into how many sites there are that holds those, because these can be found all over the place. However, there are times when I want to engage in fun activities, so because I don’t have a partner to enjoy this with, I use the videos that I find online to be able to help me “release my tension“. Sometimes people don’t understand that diapers can be not only A way to deal with incontinence, but they can also help you in more ways than one, because they can help you relax.

by “helping you relax“ I mean that once you have a diaper on, it is on, it is taped on, and it has a function. When I have a diaper on, I can either wet, mess, or “squirt”.  I bet you there is not one person here on DD who has not enjoyed the fact that a diaper is there to help you, and is there to catch anything release. Whether it be wet mess or squirt, the diapers soft, crinkly And ready for whatever you throw at it. When you have a diaper on, you don’t have to worry, because anything you release will be caught. There is also no shame in this, because the diaper is designed for exactly what you are using it for, and if you can relax because you have a diaper on, you relieve a whole bunch of stress. I don’t exactly know how to put this, but it seems the easiest way to say this is to say that having a diaper on sometimes it’s like having somebody give You are a huge shot of adrenaline, and then a huge shot of Demerol at the same time. You get excited, and then when you release you’re like totally relaxed and flaccid:  this is because something that you have done makes you feel real good, and you just relax and don’t worry about a thing. When I told my case manager about my issues, I told her that “I didn’t want to have to worry about incontinence anymore, and to the best of my ability I don’t want to worry about anything else that is easily dealt with, because incontinence is so easy to deal with with diapers, that it is not something to worry about“.  

diapers allow me to not worry about my incontinence either way. Diapers always give me, and always have given me, comfort when I need it. I don’t exactly know why, but diapers are like a friend. A baby has a diaper on, it is soft, it is there, and it is meant to be used: and a baby will use it. Adults are the same way: they have a diaper on, it is soft, and they will use it.  I have read that a diaper has many uses, and somebody says that “diapers are like having a huge hug“ because then you don’t have to worry, and you are more confident. This may sound silly the way I said it, but from everything that I have read they are right. Diapers have a function, and I am using them to the most advantage. One gets tired of having to worry about jumping up to go to the bathroom every five minutes, one gets tired of sitting on the toilet all night, and then only getting about two hours of sleep. Ever since I started wearing diapers in 2019 and 2020, my sleep has increased sevenfold at least. My brother will tell me “you used to get up at five in the morning, when you were working, but you don’t do that anymore.“ I remember back when the pandemic started, the weirdest thing happened: I felt like I was in the twilight zone: this is because what I would do was instead of getting up and being up from like six in the morning until midnight, I would go to bed at four in the morning, and sleep in till 2 o’clock in the afternoon, and then go from 2 PM to 4 AM. This is a total reverse of my sleep schedule, but when the pandemic was in the beginning, there was nothing for me to do, nowhere for me to go, and since no one was coming in, it wasn’t much for me to worry about, but then of course I had my friends here on DD, And it made the situation easier to deal with.

I guess the only way I would deal with “withdrawal symptoms” is if I did not have a diaper on, and I was used to The feeling of it, or the crinkling of it, or the security of having one on. My body would then respond, because then everything would be “up“. Other than that, I don’t think I would deal with with drawl symptoms that much, because I have to have a diaper on, because if I don’t I may have an accident.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information

This smacks of the dreaded "BINGE"! Those urges are mean...just glad I dont go through that stuff as bad. To fight it off, I wear when and how I can. I wear a lot at night in bed, and when the desire hits during the day/week. It's tough though, because sometimes you just cant.....and you want to pull your hair out.. ??

• Thanks 2

Yes.  They came progressively worse over time to the point where at times I wasn't in a nappy, all I could think about was getting back into one and when I WAS in a nappy, I would fret about the time when I'd have to come OUT of it.

In December 2018 I solved the problem by going permanently into nappies.  I'm still in them.  That fixes it for sure!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...