LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i have a yeast diaper rash

waynecook52

Well I have about the worst case of diaper rash I have ever had.Funny thing is all i have is two red bomps.One is flat and the outher is raesed bump.both are round.Went to the er at the V.A.AND FOUND OUT THE RAESED ONE WAS INFECTED.Went the dr.looked at it he pinched it and man did it hurt.Pluss it was full of pus.He got the pus out.And the aide put a large patch band aide  on it.As I was pulling up my diapper she saw the Little For Big diaper and sid that is so cute.I have been in diapers many times in the er and its the first time anyone has EVER said anything.

• Sad 1

Oh I have gotten rave reviews on my Mega max well getting my clothes cut off several times ,they realy like the pink and tie dye ones best in my experience . 

nobody thinks about how many thousands of diapered patients you have cared for until you see a an adult sporting a colorfull or whimsical diaper not afraid to be wearing a damn good diaper in something other than medical white , you go from a diapered patient to a memorable one , because you just humanized needing diapers . 

Many years ago I had several carbuncles in the crack of my ass , everybody said warm compresses” let them come to a head naturally “ they were awfull and freaking hurt , my doc had to lance and drain them , when you don’t do anything but lay in bed or sit in a wheelchair and your ass is killing you , we are doing it wrong or they are ,LOL I keep Monistat in my diaper bags , I have had the boys get a yeast infection enough times to carry it .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I use an anti-fungal spray every few days to prevent that kind of diaper rash. Hope yours clears up fast!

@DailyDi

I assume by “antifungal spray“ you mean such as Lotrimin AF, which you would use for jock itch as well? If so, then I’ll make sure I get some for those bad ones. Luckily I have my zinc oxide 40%, which really comes in handy when I have a problem. I’m glad that I don’t have one is bad as has been described, but I’ll make sure I have what I need just in case.

Brian

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I assume by “antifungal spray“ you mean such as Lotrimin AF, which you would use for jock itch as well? If so, then I’ll make sure I get some for those bad ones. Luckily I have my zinc oxide 40%, which really comes in handy when I have a problem. I’m glad that I don’t have one is bad as has been described, but I’ll make sure I have what I need just in case.

Brian

Yes, jock itch or foot fungus sprays both work.

• Thanks 1