LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question and Answer Forum: How do you mark an answer?

Hello everyone:

I noticed that in the question and answer for them we have a bunch of people that are asking questions. I am wondering if there is a way for someone who is Answering such a question to mark that as an answer. I have seen In our achievements line, that someone has “A certain rank, won a certain number of days, and in some cases I will see “answers“ followed by a number listed there.

Is this function something that is only available to the admin’s? It would be a cool idea if someone who asked the question, and gave a correct or usable answer, could mark that as an answer to the question. That way questions could be shown as answered, and that way they make show up differently in the display? I’m not quite sure, but I figured I’d ask: for example someone asked today, “how do you block a user“. Me being a chat and a forum veteran, I knew that answer, and answered that question. However because there is no way for me to mark that answer as an answer, there is no way for me to show it as an answer if it is correct. I have seen admin’s with the answers line showing a “one“ but I’m not sure if that function is available to people who are not administrators.

just curious?

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Answers can be liked by everyone except the poster, and each like is a point.

That's why I always like your posts Mikey boy!?☺️??????❤️???☺️??????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Answers can be liked by everyone except the poster, and each like is a point.

@DailyDi

thank you for this information! The reason I asked is because there are some people that have the “answers equals“ in their profile and they have a number listed there, so I was wondering if the admin‘s were marking post as a “answered“

Brian

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

thank you for this information! The reason I asked is because there are some people that have the “answers equals“ in their profile and they have a number listed there, so I was wondering if the admin‘s were marking post as a “answered“

Brian

Oh, I think for that the OP has to mark your reply as "best answer"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1