LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Detrans Users?

For the record, I’m neither trans nor detrans and I really don’t wish to come off as rude or disrespectful to either group, I’m just curious and the idea is something that I didn’t even know existed until I came across one user’s commentary on a poorly-executed “anime” that took three years to make.

I’ve heard enough about the subject of not accepting the sex you were born with and changing it, but I only recently discovered that there’s a set of people who either full or partially transitioned, but felt it wasn’t for them and went back to what they were born as. I have been wondering if such individuals exist in our community.

I don't know if any are here and I of course do not begrudge people living their lives how they choose but I just want to get ahead of things here and ask people to be respectful of others. There is nothing wrong with the post or asking the question, I'm just aware some people use "detrans" people as arguments for saying trans people aren''t valid. We'll have none of that!

I would be surprised if there were any in our community just from a statistical perspective. Trans people make up a tiny amount of the population so detrans people would make up even less. Which is not to say they aren't welcome like anyone else of course :)

I'm only just now hearing of this term. I know someone who was trans and then stopped the transition process after they decided it was too much of a hassle, specifically they did it cause of family reasons. They had expressed to me that if they could go back, they never would have stopped the transition, but "it's too late to go back now." I feel bad for them, becuase I know they were much happier when they were transitioning, but all I can do is support them and be there for them.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

I'm only just now hearing of this term. I know someone who was trans and then stopped the transition process after they decided it was too much of a hassle, specifically they did it cause of family reasons. They had expressed to me that if they could go back, they never would have stopped the transition, but "it's too late to go back now." I feel bad for them, becuase I know they were much happier when they were transitioning, but all I can do is support them and be there for them.

Hugs buddy! I missed you!????????

• Like 1
13 hours ago, DLClayMongoose said:

For the record, I’m neither trans nor detrans and I really don’t wish to come off as rude or disrespectful to either group, I’m just curious and the idea is something that I didn’t even know existed until I came across one user’s commentary on a poorly-executed “anime” that took three years to make.

I’ve heard enough about the subject of not accepting the sex you were born with and changing it, but I only recently discovered that there’s a set of people who either full or partially transitioned, but felt it wasn’t for them and went back to what they were born as. I have been wondering if such individuals exist in our community.

That's very interesting!??? I didn't even know something like that existed, or at the very least, knew there was a word for it!???☺️❤️

• Like 1

I resisted the temptation to respond to this post last night, because I didn’t know exactly how to respond. I waited for @ElfyTo “set the tone” so that I don’t end up going off the rails, and getting myself into trouble. I have heard of people who have started to transition, and they go through it, and they have problems during it, and they may have to stop for a while, and then they may continue. I’ve also heard of people who start the process, they go through it, and that is that. So if their MTF or F to M, it becomes a permanent thing.

I also understand that there might be people that question who or what they are. This is normal in my opinion, because there are people who question themselves every day. They might be born a guy, or they might be born a girl, and they might decide that they are one or the other, and that is a hard decision sometimes. I have never heard of someone who decides to make the transition go through all of that hassle, and then have second thoughts and actually reverse the process. Whatever decision someone made in this regard, I would support them. It is my understanding and also my hope that we can allow people of any gender or identification to be here, and not have any issues. This is a community a very diverse individuals, and many of them have had experiences that I have never having probably never will. I like to try to learn from experiences such as this, and I hope that I can do this, while supporting those who may be going through transitions, or maybe they’re questioning themselves. As a friend, I always try to help those in need, and I try to reach out to help those that may be feeling down, they might not feel very good, they might be second-guessing themselves, or they just may be having bad times.

I also share @Elfy and @DailyDiconcerns:  people are people regardless of their identification, or Gender I’d.  Regardless of how they identify, we have the responsibility to help them as much as we can, and to provide a place where they feel welcome and safe. In my mind, there are some people that may be questioning themselves, and they wonder: “what the heck am I going through”. In 2019 when I started my journey, I was wondering the same things. I was not transgender, but I was wondering why I was feeling the way I feel Dash everybody goes through their lives and feels the way they feel, and we question it as we grow up. I now know that my choice of using diapers is not “wrong“ or “stupid“ or “bad“ – that’s the way I am!

my example that I used above can also be applied here: people may be trying to determine whether they want to transition or not, or how they want to deal with the feelings. This is one of the hardest things I think someone would have to decide in their entire life. I will always try to be the type of person who will try to help those that are in this position. I am not a psychologist or medical professional, but I know that this can be very Trumatic, and people can be scared, and they might not understand what’s going on. As a community, we are a family, and we try to come together to help those that are questioning themselves. It is not my intention to ever say or do anything that is contrary to having a mindset that says that everybody is accepted, regardless of what they are going through, and if I can help even one person that may have questions about this, then I have done some thing that is important. I also want to learn about this so that I can properly talk about it without end up making mistakes. as I write this, a song comes to mind: and that song is “love train“ by the O’Jays: people all over the world join the love train. Love is a powerful tool, and we need to make sure that we are using it, helping people that need assistance, and setting an example so that people know that they are safe within the walls of our communities.

I want to thank @ElfyFor his response: he is right:  and we should always respect everyone regardless of who they think they are. Love is very strong and I am sure that everyone can you show love to anyone who needs it.

I love you all!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 2