when was your last diaper change  

32 members have voted

1. 1. how long ago did you last change your diaper

• 5 minutes ago
    • 30 minutes ago
    • 1 hour ago
    • 2 hours ago
    • longer than 3 hours ago
    • different time (please specify if you want to)
  2. 2. was the diaper wet, messy, wet and messy, or dry

• wet
    • messy
    • wet and messy
    • dry
    • i only wear
  3. 3. who changed you

• girlfriend\mommy
    • boyfriend\daddy
    • myself
    • myself but i only wear

hello people who wear diapers i have done a survey  wondering when was your last diaper change my was about 45 minutes ago i got changed out of a full tykables galactic and now i am wearing a slightly wet wear tykables little builders 

some few other questions for you to answer you don't have to

1. where did you last get your last diaper change:

2. what diaper did you get changed out of 

3.What diaper did you get changed into 

4. If you are a abdl and you got changed by someone did you squirm and fight like a baby 

5. If you are a abdl and you got changed by someone did you do a roleplay 

6. if you got changed by someone else did they wear gloves 

hope you have a good padded rest of your day

I Iast changed a soaked but not leaking Abena M4 diaper after I got home from work at about 6:30 PM and 12 hours in my diaper. I walked in and told my wife that I was really wet and then changed myself into a LFB Little Trunks diaper for the rest of the evening. I am now up in the morning wet and messy and will change soon, but I haven't decided on my choice for a fresh diaper.

I last changed a wet diaper at about 9 o’clock last night. The last diaper change before that was wet. This diaper is now wet, so in a few moments I will go into the shower bay take a shower, remove the wet diaper and change to a clean one once I’m out of the shower. When I change your diaper, I change myself. I’ve always change myself, because I can, and because I am not in the “high needs program“ I am required to change myself and deal with any of the things that need to be dealt with when you change your diapers. 

right now I’m in a wet black mega max. I will probably put on another one just like it, or I might end up doing a tie-dye mega max. I ordered tie-dye mega max for my regular order this month, so I will have almost all the colors of the rainbow for the colors of the mega max diapers.  I have not been lucky enough to have a significant other to be able to help me yet, and I don’t see that happening anytime soon, unless Santa brings me a nice lady for Christmas! ??

Brian

I changed my diaper some three hours ago as I had to take a dump, something I won’t do in my diaper. Changed back into a cloth diaper with a snug fitting plastic pants as they are my go to diaper when I am at home. I woke up this morning completely soaked as it is supposed to be

• 3 weeks later...

I certainly need a change right now, super wet, messy, 'tinky, leaking on the changing pad I'm sitting on. I am going on 4 hours in this very soiled diaper, and no irritation thanks to Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion that I used last night when I taped on this Abena M4 now thoroughly loaded diaper.

5 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I haven't had someone else change my diaper in nearly a year. I hate it

I bet you DO buddy!??????? Awwwww!!! Hugs!?❤️?❤️?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...